Boku No Hero Academia Oneshot...

Par WinterMuffy

One for all... PLUS ULTRA! Let's go beyond with our favorite dorky characters in a romance cliche story or ju... Plus

Welcome~
Request Page!☆
Todoroki Shouto♡
Midoriya Izuku♡
Bakugou Katsuki♡
Todoroki Shouto♡
#1 Scenario☆
Bakugou Katsuki♡
#2 Scenario☆
#3 Screnario☆
#1 Special oneshot! ♪
Todoroki Shouto♡
Eijiro Kirishima♡
Todoroki Shouto♡「part 1/2」
Todoroki Shouto♡「part 2/2」
Izuku Midoriya♡
#2 Special oneshot! ♪
#4 Scenario☆
Kirishima Eijiro♡
Shouta Aizawa♡
Shouto Todoroki♡
Katsuki Bakugou♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Katsuki Bakugou♡
Midoriya and Todoroki♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouto Todoroki♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 1/2」
Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 2/2」
Shouto Todoroki ★
Eijiro Kirishima ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Eijiro Kirishima ♡
Katsuki Bakugou♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡ 「part 1/2」
Shouto Todoroki ♡「part 2/2」
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡「part 1/2」
Katsuki Bakugou ♡「part 2/2」
Eijiro Kirishima ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Shouta Aizawa ♡ 「part 1/2」
Shouta Aizawa ♡「part 2/2」
Villian Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 1/2」
Villian Izuku Midoriya ★ 「part 2/2」
Iida Tenya ♡ 「part 1/3」
Iida Tenya ♡「part 2/3」
Iida Tenya ♡「part 3/3」
#5 Scenario ☆
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Eijiro Kirishima ♡
Neito Monoma ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Dabi ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Shouta Aizawa ♡
Tiny Friends Shelter: Fluffy Oneshots//PART 1 ✧
Inasa Yoarashi ♡
Tiny Friends Shelter: Fluffy Oneshots// PART 2 ✧
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
#6 Scenario☆
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Hitoshi Shinso ♡
Izuku Midoriya ★
1k Muffins.

Shouta Aizawa♡

8.7K 204 128
Par WinterMuffy

Furry problems

"All right runts we are all gonna be going on a trip with the class 1-A class so be nice!" You said in your classroom.
Some of the students groaned as some didn't like them.

You were the homeroom teacher of yor lovely idiots in class 1-B. The main momma of the class.
You decided with the staff members that class 1-a and and class 1-B should do a outing in the woods for a week in the wooooods~

You actually first planned this with your husband Aizawa. Yep husband it's quiet shocking yes but you both wnated to be pro hero's and you both just magically went with the flow.
Well you didn't get married so long ago so alt of students just call you Mrs (L/n) and my Mrs Aizawa but you didn't mind since it's left confusing.

"Oooo Mrs (L/n) just wants to be with her husbaaand and do nau—" neito ofc said this but Itsuka slapped the back of his neck.

"Thank you Itsuka" you sighed as knowing Neito he loved to make fun of you and Aizawa. He never liked the class 1-A and you always wondered....

But anyway you got your class ready for the trip.
Teaching the safety rules and what plants not to eat and how to care for yourself if injured.

"Mam!!! How do you put this saftey vest on? I don't get how you explained it..."   Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu said.
You went to his side and taught him how to put it on.
He was so adorable •~• your smol steel baby... ANYWAY

The whole day of learning safety measures and it was finally the end of the day.

Aizawa normally came home late so he always says you can go home as he dosent want you waiting all afternoon for him. Not wanting to fight back you agreed making his life easier.

You arrived at your house and you were greeted by your three kittens that you saved from the side of the road.
Chomusuke,Lich and Felix.

"Hey there kitties~" you bent down so you could pet them.
The smallest cat Felix who had the tabby fur jumped onto your back and the other two were rubbing your leg.

"Ok ok you silly cats it's time to sleep" it was actually late and it wnated to get up really early. Knowing Aizawa just coming in the house and just snuggling you while you were fast asleep you wernt troubled.

'Hmm when I think about it... I havnt been with Class 1-A before...' you said thinking.

You shrugged it off and went to bed.

-next day ;)-

"Urgggggg" you heard your alarm buzzing and you just groaned.

You felt something on you and it was Aizawa that was snuggling on you like he was a cat.

"Darlinggggg we need to wake up to get ready for the outing"

You said trying to push him off.
When you finally did you both had a shower and ate. You packed his and yours bags last night.
You  two were about to leave until....

"The cats..." Aizawa said looking at the 3 helpless cats playing in the corner.

"We taking them" he said going to them and picking all three up.

"NOOO WE CANT AIZAWA!!!" You said taking the cats and putting them in their beds.

"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Nooo!!"

He huffed and fell on the ground next to the cats.

The cats jumped onto him and snuggled into his scarf.

"Oh no we gonna be late if you gonna be stubborn you goof"

You walked up to him and took his legs and started to drag him.

The cats jumped off and watched in confusion.

"You so heaavvvvvy" You said and your last pull u fell on your butt.

He just looked and still didn't wanna move.
"Oh bother...."

-few hours later-

"Well well isn't it class 1-A the attention seekers wow so pat—" Neito once again was trying to insult the class but Itsuka
ofc saves the day.

Bless her.

"Hey Tetsutetsu!"  Kirishima said bro fisting the man.
The people that got along with each other spoke to each other or just stayed with people they knew.

"Hey wheres Mr Aizawa and Mrs (L/n)? We actually came late so I'm suprised they havnt come yet" Midoriya said and all of sudden stared to mumble.

"Well our teacher is always the best and not your werid teacher" Neito said

'They married how are they competing all of a sudden?' Both classes say in thought.

"CHILDREEEEN SORRY WE -huff- LATE " You were out of breath. Dragging an old fart wasn't an easy job.

Flash back. You were struggling as Aizawa was gripping onto the walk not leaving the cats. When you finally got him you saw he didn't have sunblock or a hat to be protected so that was another mission.

You came wih your sport clothings as you didn't want to wear your hero clothing but you kept it in your bag incase.

Aizawa on the other hand.... he looked like a dork. He wore his normal plain hero costume but was forced to wear a hat but had a cat face and ears on it.

"Dammit (y/n)...." he cursed under his breath hating the embarrassment.

"Aww dont  worry you look adorable!~" You said giving him a hug.

The girls in the classes awed while the boys still laughed at how Aizawa had a cat hat.

"Oh yes!! Hello all children of class 1-A I am mrs Aizawa but plz call me Mrs (L/n)!!" You said taking a look of everyone.

They were all so cute~
You loved children so you couldn't blame yourself for wanting to adopt them all.

All the girls gasped at how you looked and you were very pretttty.

Aizawa saw you happy face and softened.
"All right kids kids let get onto the—"

'Meooooow'

You stopped.
Aizawa eyes were wide open.

You looked to your side and gave Aizawa a death stare.

"Is that what I think it is Shouta..."

Uh oh you said his first name. His in shit.

"No...." he said looking away.

You walked up to him and took his scarf.
Yep that's correct.

He brought all 3 cats and somehow managed to hide them.

"Shouta....... HOW COULD YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET THEM?????" You said tkaing the cats out and they were resting in your arms.

"KITTIES!!!!" Both the class said together.

"Oh my days..."

Few minutes later the whole class was on the bus and everyone got distracted with the cats. You were next to Aizawa giving him the silent treatment.
He even brought the cats stuff they needed. Food, toys, medicine and their cute little sweaters as they get cold.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry.... don't ignore me..." he said leaning on you to get your attention.
You rested your arm on the chair arm and looked the other direction.

You were thinking how you could keep these cats safe as you and the classes will be outside.

"(Y/nnnn)" he whined and plopping on your lap.

You sighed as you can't ignore your other big cat. you petted his head and he softened at your touched. he sighed knowing you got over the cat situation.

"I still can't believe you brought out cats and all 3 of them.." you said sighing at the end. you weren't surprised as Aizawas love for cats was strong...

"well you can't blame me.. they like our kids I love them..." he said blushing at the end of his statement.

your heart started to melt.

"you big dummy...."

time passed and you and the classes arrived at the camp area. The girls going to their dorms and the boys which were next door and the teachers rooms were just at the top.

You placed the cats supplies in the corner and the cats went into slumber.

It was late at night so activities were due tomorrow. Your husband that was in the bed already snoring you had two fluffy soft animals already sleeping.

Sighing you can't believe your husbands obsession love for cats got in the way.

You loved him to much.

_______________________________

Short AN! Do you guys want a part 2 where I write about the activities that were due the next day? It will still be Aizawa x reader so.....
Comment!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31.1K 291 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
25K 264 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 ♡ 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ♡ 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 �...
3.4K 70 3
This is a collection of different types of one shots I have or will create. Right now, it's just Rody Soul one shots, but I hope to include more late...
7.5K 111 23
[[Discontinued]] Here's a cute book dedicated to our favorite innocent broccoli boi UwU All genders are welcomed here! ☁️Fluff☁️ 🌦️Fluff with a some...