I love you more than pie (Dea...

By n3rd_writer

*Slow Updates* Y/n was born into the hunter life when she fought off the monster under her bed and was on the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
*Not an Update* IMPORTANT
Chapter 5
A/N: I'M BACK GUYS!!!!!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jensen Ackles x Reader (This is us)
4k+ Views Special (Part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
I'm sorry (not an update)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note: updates + more
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note (important)

4k+ Views Special (Part 1)

4.3K 89 46
By n3rd_writer

*This chapter special is not part of the story in anyway its just for fun, sorry for any confusion :P, couldn't find a picture that related to this special so I chose a random picture.*

Message at the end ;)

—Y/n's pov—
It was just like any other day. Find a case, find research, kill the monster, head home and sleep. Simple as that, but this time the case was....well weird.

"Hey guys I found a case for us," Sam yelled from the his bed.

"What is it?" Ava walked over and looked over his shoulder.

"It doesn't really say WHAT it is just that it's a dangerous creature that changes two people into each other? Which in my opinion makes no sense." Sam stated looking up at us.

"It sounds stupid," Dean said walking over with a cup of coffee.

"I mean if it's a case it's a case we should at least check it out right?"

"Yeah we should, let's go," Dean grabbed his jacket and we all headed out to the car.

We arrived at where the last place the creature was seen and looked around. We showed our badges and walked up to the bodies. There were two men, one had a shaved head the other with short black hair. The man with a shaved head was about mid 40's while the other was late 30's. I walked over and looked closer at the bodies. It seemed to me that their heads were all scratched up and it seems they both took a good beating too.

"What ya got for us sheriff?" Dean questioned as we got closer.

"Hello officers, seems these two got into a bit of a fight. We got some eye witnesses that had an encounter with the victims but the stuff their telling us....it's unbelievable." The officer said as she pointed to a small group of three people standing on the side.

"Thanks sheriff, we'll be sure to question them." Ava said as we walked away.

"Honestly guys this just seems like some regular case. The guys beat each other to death it's simple as that." Dean said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Come on Dean relax, let's just ask around and see if anything else pops up."

We made our way over to the witness, which seemed to be two men and a woman.

"Hi, we heard you guys were witnesses of these two. Mind if we ask you a few questions?" Ava asked as they nodded their heads.

"I'm Miya, this is my brother Alex and my boyfriend Dillan." The girl, Miya said.

"Nice to meet you. Mind telling us what happened here?" Sam asked.

"Well the one with longish hair is Henry and the other guy is Rick. They come in here everyday or so." Dillan mentioned.

"Yeah but one day we were all just hanging around out here and they came rushing up to us screaming for help." Miya stated.

"Yeah! Yeah! And they were saying stuff like,' our minds are not the same!! And she changed us help us!! It was pretty weird." Alex said as he waved his hands around.

"Our minds are not the same? What's that's suppose to mean?" Ava whispered to me.

"Is that all that happened? Anything could help even the smallest detail." Sam said as he looked at them.

"Well.....there was one thing weird. Their eye colors changed. It's like they switched eyes or something." Miya said as she crossed her arms.

"Oh yeah and they had different personalities at the moment. It's like they stated before it's like they, I don't know switched bodies?" Alex said shrugging his shoulders.

"Switching bodies really Alex? That's a load of crap." Dillan said chuckling as he shoved Alex's shoulder.

"No it's...it's fine thanks guys." I said as I walked away with everyone.

"Different personalities? Switched eye colors? What the hell is that's suppose to mean?" Dean said as he looked across at us.

"I don't know Dean but I think we might actually have something here." I said as we all hopped back into the car.

We got back to our motel and changed, getting laptops, books, and any other resource we could use for this. We spent a good four hours before finding something.

"Hey guys check this out," Ava said as she slide her laptop to us, "it says something about switching bodies and stuff but I can't read it."

"It's Russian." Sam said as he turned his computer," it's called the сменщик it's Russian for 'mind changer'(I made this up it's not a real thing in supernatural). It uses an amulet and a chant to switch the minds of two or more people. They are stuck that way till they're time is up or the curse is broken."

"Well then that's new." I said as I looked closer at the website," whats it look like?"

"That's the thing no one knows, so they just assume it looks like this spirit thing, but some people have theories that it can look like almost about anything or anyone." Sam read off of his screen.

"Well then how the hell are we supposed to know what we're after if no one knows what it looks like," Dean mentions as he stood next to me.

"I don't know Dean, but the best we can do is keep an ear out of anymore cases related or close to this one." I mentioned as I sat on my shared bed with my laptop.

"Hey Y/n do you think maybe she'll know more about it?!" Ava jumped up with a grin on her face.

"Ava I haven't talk to her in YEARS I doubt I can contact her again."

"Who?" Sam and Dean said in unison.

"She's an old friend of ours she use to play with us or just hung out. She would also help me look after Ava when Bobby was out."

"Then let's ask Bobby!! We can see if he knows her!!"

*after one 5 minute call with Bobby*

"Aaah how does he not have her number!!" Ava said as she hit her head on the table.

"Told ya. Any who can we stop by Ellen's? I need a drink and I mean a REAL drink." I said as I pulled on my jacket and headed towards the door.

"Sure why not." Dean said grabbing his keys as Sam and Ava followed behind.

*Time Skip*

We pulled up on the dirt way and parked Baby. As we got out, I saw a jeep on the side of the bar away from all of the other cars. Huh, guess someone doesn't want their car next to the others. Once we walked through the doors a glass bottle was thrown next to Ava's head. She ducked even though it didn't even hit her.

"Hey now why you throwing things at me, all I did was beat you to a game of darts 5 times hahaha." A girl with long blue hair to her thighs stood on a table, back facing us.

"Damn it Ky get off my damn table or you're cleaning em!!" Ellen yelled from the bar.

"Ah come on Ellen you know ya love me, you wouldn't make me do that now would ya?" She teased as she jumped off the table.

"Ky?!?!" Me and Ava yelled as she stumbled almost falling forward.

She turned around and literally looks like she had stars in her eyes," WELL ILL BE DAMNED!!" She ran over to us and Ava ran towards her giving her a hug. She lifts her up and spins her around. She turn towards me and picks me up giving me a bear hug and spins me around too.

"What are you doing here, we were JUST talking about you!!" Ava explained as she waved her hands around.

"Found a case, still doing the whole hunting thing what about you guys?" She said with a closed eye smile but immediately looked behind me and stared at Sam and Dean," ARE THOSE THE WINCHESTERS?! HOLY CRAP Y/N WHAT HAVE YOU AND AVA BEEN UP TO HAHAH!!"

"So you're the girl they were talking about?" Sam asked.

"Ky's the name, you're Sam and Dean Winchester. Heard a lot about you two from Ellen and Bobby haha," Ky laughed as she held out her hand.

"Nice to finally meet you, is Ky your real name?" Sam questioned.

"Nope but it's a nickname that I was given so I keep it and you guys don't remember me? Oh well," She said as she winked at him."(relax guys I ain't gonna take Sam from Ava ;))

"Ky we actually need some help." I stepped up.

"Of course lets get a drink and we can talk it over," She said with a smile before ducking from a bottle being thrown at her head. She stands up and grins," let's go."

"Now that's something I can agree with." Dean said walking over to the bar.

I sit in one of the stools next to Ava, then Sam and Dean. Ky hops on the bar, leans over the counter and grabs four jugs sense Ava didn't drink. She fills them to the top and slides them down to each of us then of course having one for herself.

"So what is it you need help with." Ky asked as she took a swig.

"Yeah have you ever heard of a сменщик? It's Russian for mind changer." Sam mentions.

As Ky was taking a drink she sits up and spits it out. She looks at us shocked and turns her full attention forwards us.

"You guys are going after one?!?! When I took one down it took me FOREVER to figure it out!!" She waved her hands around.

"Wait so you've encountered with one before?!" Dean says as he turns towards her.

"Hell yeah I have!!" She said as she slammed her hand on the counter with her legs crossed, "Last time I encountered one I was on death's bed." Ky put her glass down and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Please Ky you're most likely the ONLY person that has had experience with one of these things and did it correctly." Ava said standing up.

"You guys are insane," she paused, "I like that." She finished with a smirk.

"So you'll help us," Dean wondered.

"Yeah why not it shouldn't hurt to give it another go." She smiled and placed two twenty's on the bar. "Are we heading out now?"

"We don't have an exact lead on it, we have no idea where it could be." Ava said rubbing her arm.

"Oh really? That should be easy. It's finding it after they changed a certain amount of people's mind that gets tricky." She said holding up her index finger.

"So how do you find it?" Sam said as we started heading out the door.

"Simple, of course we need to go back to the crime. Those nasty bastards always leave something behind. It's usually slime. Get some of that, mix it in a potion and boom you got a trail leading straight to the thing." She said with a grin on her face and hands on her hips.

"Well let's go!! We don't got all night!!" Ava said jumping up and fist bumping the air.

I smile and nod my head heading towards Baby.

"Y/N!! AVA!! Wanna ride with me?! We could catch up a bit!!" Ky yelled from her Jeep as she stood on the step.

"Can we?!" Ava said turning towards me.

"Why not," I smiled. "Hey guys were riding with her we'll see you at the sight okay?"

"Yeah sure." Dean waved his hand and hopped into Baby while Ava and I ran to Ky's Jeep.

We all got in and Ky blasted American Idiot by Green Day. She made sure the windows were down a little bit. She drove out and started drifting in the dirt and making donuts. Ava couldn't stop screaming with joy and I was just laughing while Ky was howling like a wolf. She came to a stop and drove off onto the road, Sam and Dean following behind.

"DONT WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!! SING!!" Ky yelled over the music.

"DONT WANT A NATION UNDER THE NEW MEDIA!!" Ava yelled playing air drums.

"AND CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF HYSTERIA!!" Ky yelled leaning over towards me.

"THE SUBLIMINAL MIND F*** AMERICA!!" I screamed leaning towards Ky.

"WELCOME TO A NEW KIND OF TENSION!! ALL ACROSS THE ALIEN NATION!! WHERE EVERYTHING ISNT MEANT TO BE OKAY!!" We all sang together, "TELEVISION DREAMS OF TOMORROW!! WE'RE NOT THE ONES WHO ARE MEANT TO FOLLOW!! FOR THATS ENOUGH TO ARGUE!!"

As we continued to jam out, the solo came up. Ky put her knees on the stirring wheel and started to play guitar in thin air. Ava started playing the drums in the back while I was also guitarist. Me and Ky got closer and leaned on each other shoulders rocking out to the solo. As the song sadly came to an end, we all calmed down and sat down correctly while Ky put her hands on the wheel. As Linkin Park started to play Ky turned it down a bit and took a quick glance towards me(R.I.P Chester :''''0).

"So how close are you guys?" She asked most likely meaning Sam and Dean.

"Pretty close I mean Sam's so freakin tall and Dean annoying but hey we all get along well haha." I laughed.

"Really now? That's cool that you all get along. I mean I expected you all to be a little closer then that or what not." She said as she smirked towards me and looked at Ava in her rear view mirror.

"W-What do you mean by that?" I asked as I looked towards her, clearly flustered.

"I mean come on every time I see Dean, I think of you Y/n, same going for Sam and Ava." She said in a serious tone.

"I mean..." Ava spoke," Sam is kinda cool and all." She fiddled with her fingers.

Ky smiled, "Besides you can't be alone forever. You're gonna need love in your life and I don't mean love from friends and family I mean actual relationship love. I HATE HATE HATE to get all gooy and cheesy and stuff but I'm being serious.....I learned that the hard way." Her smiled faded a little.

The car fell silent, beside the low music that played. I turn my head and look at Ava. She looks up at me with worried eyes, I was worried too. I face forward and place a hand on Ky's shoulder. She looks up and takes a glance at me. She looks forward and smiles.

"This is it." I pointed towards the bar where I can already see Sam and Dean waiting by Baby.

We hop out and head towards them. We give them a wave and they nod their heads.

"Sam, Dean, you go check where the bodies were found. Ava, Ky, and I will check a little further by the bushes."

"Got it." They said and went to look.

"If you guys find something put it in this little sampler and bring it to me so I can make sure it's the right thing." Ky handed all of us little samplers and we head out to gather the material.

We all started searching and made sure we didn't miss it. I walked towards the bushes and moved some branches to find a shirt drenched in a black slim. I get some in the sampler and walk back to everyone.

"This it?" I held up my sampler.

"Perfect!!" Ky said as she got a closer look, "Now we have to get stuff for this thing haha."

"And where night this stuff be?" Dean questioned.

"Bobby's." Ky said with a smirk.

*Time Skip*

We pull up to Bobby's house and park. We hop out and Ky knocks on his door.

"ROOM SERVICE!!" She yelled making Ava and I chuckle while Sam and Dean just smiled and shook their head.

"What the hell I don't have no....." Bobby opened the door and looked up," Ky? What the hell is this, some kind of reunion or something."

"That would be cool." I chuckled.

"We need to use some stuff Bobby if ya don't mind." Dean said standing next to me.

"Uh yeah sure come on in. I've got nothing better to do." Bobby stepped to the side and let us in.

"Just like home," Ky smiled, "God I miss this place."

"So, what do you guys need exactly?" Bobby asked as he came back with some coffee.

"Where do you keep your spelled ingredients? I might use some of those." Ky said as she looked around rubbing her hands together.

"Pass the stairs in the back room as always. Have at it." Bobby said as he took a drink.

Ky smiled as she ran outta the room. I smiled as I watched her run off.

"How the hell did you guys find her?" Bobby asked as he took a seat at his desk.

"She was at Ellen's." Ava said as she came forward.

"That's good that you found her. It's been to long." Bobby said as he smiled.

"Yeah....it sure has."

"Hey Bobby how come we've never met Ky?" Sam asked.

"You did, but you guys were still young, so you may not remember." Bobby mentioned.

"Was she by any chance that one that always made cookies for Sam? And made those super cool LEGO robots with me?" Dean asked as he stepped towards me.

"Yep, she had dirty blonde hair remember that?" Bobby asked as he messed with his mug.

"Oh her!! I remember hehe she was cool." Sam said as he laughed and Dean smiled.

"She made you guys cookies?! No far!! She made me do homework." Ava said as she pouted.

"Only because I love ya hahah." Ky said with a wide grin as she came back into the room.

"So what are ya guys doing anyways?" Bobby asked as he finished his coffee.

"We're hunting a сменщик, apparently Ky took one on before but didn't do it in ease."

"I haven't heard of one of those in years, well if ya need anything don't be afraid to give me a call." Bobby said as he helped Ky put the ingredients in the bowl.

"Aaaaand....DONE!!" Ky put in one more thing before a small explosion of blue dusk.

I coughed and fanned away the dust around me as it started to go away. I look up and see Ky standing there with her whole face blue. Ava laughed as she pointed at her. Ky chuckled as she wiped down her face.

"Well it's done now all we have to do is....." Ky picked up an origami swan and sprinkled some of the dust on it. The swan glowed and started floating," IT WORKED!!" Ky jumped with joy as the origami floated in thin air.

"Wow....." we all said in unison.

"Well!! Let's go."

We all hopped into our cars and drove off.

*Time Skip, you're outside an abandoned warehouse*

We got out of our cars and stood in front of the building where the origami stayed. Ava walked up to it as it fell into her hands. We got out weapons from Baby as Ky grabbed hers from her Jeep.

"Okay, Sammy and I will take the first floor, you three take the second floor." Dean said as he pointed his gun down.

"If something happens be sure to get someone to help." Sam mentioned.

"Got it."

We all headed in and split up. I creaked open a door as I pointed my pistol inside. I looked around and checked everything. I walked out and heard whispering from my left ear to my right.

"Follow me..."

I spin around and point my gun and look around. Nothing. What the hell was that? I lower my gun down and continue down the hall. After a few minutes, I've officially checked the whole second floor. But I couldn't find Ky or Ava. I started heading down stairs when I heard the voice again.

"Yes....follow..."

"WHOS THERE!!" I shout.

"Y/n?!" I turn around and get engulfed in a hug.

"Ava? What are you doing? Where's everyone else?"

"Oh don't worry about them....they're just fine." She said as she tilted her head and gave me a wicked smile.

My eyes widen as I push her off and run. I turn the corner and stop, leaning against the wall.

"What the hell." I shake my head and continue to check around. Where the hell is everyone?!

"Follow"
"Follow"
"Follow"
"FOLLOW!!"

I grip my head as the voice got louder and louder. I started swaying back and forth as I started to feel dizzy. I held my head as I leaned against a wall. I feel to my knees in the middle of the hall. I looked up and say a blurry shadowy figure before blacking out.

*Time Skip*

I started to open my eyes but closed them due to the bright light. I sat up as I covered my eyes with my hand. I looked up and saw Sam and Ava waking up too. As we all made eye contact, I saw Sam, Ava, Ky, and....me?!

"AAAAHH!!"

"AAAAHH!!"

"AAAAHH!!"

"AAAAHH!!"

"AAAAHH!!"

Everyone looked around in shock and confusion. No one said anything.

"Oh you all awake. What's with the screaming?" Bobby came in as he stood in front of us.

"What is going on?!" Ky jumped up and said.

"Who's in my body!!" Sam said as he pointed at Ky.

"Why am I so short?!?" Ava yelled looking at herself.

"IM A GIRL!!" 'I' said as I spun around.

"IM A GUY!!" I yelled.

"BOBBY!!" We all yelled in unison.

".....you guys got switched didn't you?"

We just stood there, silent.

*sigh* "Alright, let's find out who's who." Bobby said as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "First, who's in Ky's body."

"Me!! Ava!!" Ava said as Ky's body stood up with her hands in the air.

"Oh thank goodness." Sam said as he fell back on the bed.

"I'm guessing Ky is in Sam's body?" Bobby said pointing his finger at Sam.

She gave a thumbs up as she just laid there.

"Sam which body you in?" Bobby said looking around.

"I'm in Ava's body." He said raising his hand in Ava's body.

"Wait so that means." I look at my body as they look back at me.

"DEAN'S IN MY BODY!!"

"Y/N'S IN MY BODY!!"

A/n: HAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!! Don't worry I'll do a part 2, I wrote so much and had to do a part two(hopefully it'll be out soon). How is it so far? IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! I've had to do a lot so yeah =/. Anywho I wanna ask you guys something and I REALLY hope you answer my question.

"Should I make Jensen Ackles oneshots through out this book?"

Let me know what you think in the comments!! Till then farewell my pie-lovers!! Word count: 3,881

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.6K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
101K 2.9K 17
You've lived in the orphanage for as long as you could remember. You had no idea what happened to your parents, but you've always been here. You've...
11.8K 211 23
Y/n is one of the best hunters in America. Huntress actually. She started hunting as a young teenager, after a tragedy in my family. While on a hunt...
1.6K 31 17
Y/n has had a hard life, but found peace with Bobby Singer. Even though she kept a part of herself hidden, she felt at home. But what happens when h...