Percy Jackson and the Goddess...

By TheHunted1

After being betrayed by the Greek Pantheon... Percy turns evil and becomes a demigod of Hel (Adopted). Can he... More

The Greeks abandon me - Prologue
L.A.
Hell on Olympus Begins (Slowly)
Breaking News - Thalia wants me dead
We meet the army
Training sucks
Unlocking powers
I killed him
Activities
Swimming in Lava... Sounds legit.
Surprise...
War Prep... Sounds easy... Looks easy... Makes you want to commit suicide!
The Land of the Samurai
The Five Warriors
The Beast
The Underworld
Invade the world... Which one again?
Going to Iceland, though not for a holiday
He's Loki evil (This author is shit)
Hel Hole For You
Training
The Final Battle

Meeting Hel (Percy)

3.5K 65 23
By TheHunted1

I held Thalia bridal style before falling through my kitchen floor. I see space all around me before I land on my ass in Hel and before me was the Norse Goddess... Hel.

(This is what the goddess looks like but in this reality with gold and silver armor with obsidian designs)

Around her leg was a green serpent known as Iormungand or the Midgard Serpent and her other leg had the Fenris wolf. 

When Hel spoke, Hel became quiet (funnily enough), "Perseus Jackson, I have summoned you here for one reason," She said with an acidic tone. "I want you to help me take down Asgard and Olympus. They have too much power and misuse it. I want to adopt you as my son. You will lead an army to take down Olympus and Asgard, the likes of Zeus and Thor are too arrogant and cause more conflict than necessary. However I have allies from both Olympus and Asgard. They are, and there are lots of minor gods: Hestia, Hades, Demeter, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Eros, Hypnos, Nyx, Nike, Gefion, Skadi, Frey, Aegir and Tyr. Your powers, to cut to the point will be, Shadow Travelling, conjuring the dead, Water control - courtesy of Aegir, peaceful sleep - courtesy of Hypnos, fire wielding and finally increased speed and strength - Hermes, Nike and Tyr. Are you in?"

"Lots of pros, what are the cons?"

"Thalia will be mated with you, your middle name will become Hel therefore Perseus Hel Jackson and that's it. Another pro, as if there weren't enough, Thalia will be revived as the adopted daughter of Aegir, her powers will be that of water and lightning - because of her blood father."   

"Can Thalia be revived first to help me make my decision?"

"Yes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.4K 38
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
21.7K 392 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
64.6K 1.4K 74
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
13.9K 302 19
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...