Percy Jackson and the Goddess...

By TheHunted1

After being betrayed by the Greek Pantheon... Percy turns evil and becomes a demigod of Hel (Adopted). Can he... More

L.A.
Meeting Hel (Percy)
Hell on Olympus Begins (Slowly)
Breaking News - Thalia wants me dead
We meet the army
Training sucks
Unlocking powers
I killed him
Activities
Swimming in Lava... Sounds legit.
Surprise...
War Prep... Sounds easy... Looks easy... Makes you want to commit suicide!
The Land of the Samurai
The Five Warriors
The Beast
The Underworld
Invade the world... Which one again?
Going to Iceland, though not for a holiday
He's Loki evil (This author is shit)
Hel Hole For You
Training
The Final Battle

The Greeks abandon me - Prologue

4.7K 71 20
By TheHunted1

Percy's POV

I'm stood in front of my Dad (Poseidon) and my heart stops. "What the hell!" I shout, "Why the fudge (Censored) would you abandon me. After all I've done for this Pantheon, how dare you do this to me. Without me Gaia would be in charge and all the Gods would be dead!" I dramatically turn around after flooding the entire throne room. (I was the Son of Poseidon after all) As I storm out I see Annabeth making out with Clarisse. I look at her with disgust but all she says is "At least she's a Greek demigod!" Clarisse glares at me as the Elevator doors close. As the elevator descends I feel my powers fading away from me. I hold back tears.

Time Skip - Third Person POV

         Percy is back at Camp Half-Blood packing his things before a figure appears behind him. Two gentle hands place themselves on his shoulders and massage him. Percy turns around to see an old friend, Thalia. Thalia picks up his sword in pen form (Riptide for those noobs) and places it on top of his Orange Camp Shirt in his bag. She asks him, "Where are you going?"

His response was simple, "I don't know..." 

"I'm coming with you." Thalia whispers in his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.7K 18
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
27.2K 5.5K 34
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
19.2K 368 23
Idk first story so please be nice
553K 16.2K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...