2p hetalia boyfriend scenarios

By hetaliafangirl465

I wanted to write one, even though I suck at writing... heheh This will include Allies, Axis, and maybe some... More

GUYS IM BACK
The first meet~
*The Confession*
Your Christmas gifts!!!
Christmas PT2
how you guys hold hands/ cuddle
lil A/N
Your tattoos
ADD IN: 2P!PRUSSIA/GILLEN
A/N: Thank you!!
A/N: The chapters!
Jealousy?
Sexy time~
2P!Romano/Flavio!
IM NOT DEAD also new chapter
Valentines day! <3
GUYS I AM DYING
PDA use in public vs private
Meeting the parents
Nicknames/Names in the phone
AHHHH WTFFFF
A/N: DeviantArt!
Meeting the parents (pt 2)
Meeting the exes
Few questions for Y'all
How you two hug
The instruments of the heart
Allen's Lemon~
Oliver's lemon~
Matt's lemon~
Viktor's lemon~
Zao's lemon~
Lutz's Lemon~
Francois's lemon~
Author-chan tag!
Kuro's Lemon~
Bored
Luciano's lemon~
Flavio's lemon~
Gilens lemon~
How you guys kiss/ fav spot to kiss <3
When he pops the question~
My next update!
Engagement rings!
wedding dresses!!!!!
His tuxedo :)
Bouquets
SCARY. SPOOPY. SEASON. IS. HERE
Your song~
Hey guys
Thanksgiving special!
Its my birthday!
Winter formal!
Winter formal:Axis
Im a bad author
Alright y'all
Someone flirts with you
The first murder..
When you get hurt
Why did you do this..?
Happy Holidays guys!
Habits or traits you've picked up from each other
Update??
update: new writing style for a few chapters!
New writing chapter style: The wedding.
The wedding part 2. (DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO BLOOD AND GORE!!!)
The wedding: Pt 3 (last part in this writing style! for now...)
IGHT YALL

The proper meeting~

8.1K 117 93
By hetaliafangirl465

So, last chapter was just a little introduction based on an event that happened. This will be either a proper date or a real introduction. 

Allies

2P!America/Allen: You were getting ready for the date. Nothing too formal, but you wanted to look nice. Your dress was a deep red, bringing out your s/c and making it glow. Your makeup was light, for you were often told you were a natural beauty. A limousine pulled up. You froze as Allen emerged from in it dressed in a deep red suit with a black bowtie. You felt your jaw drop, for the night before, you failed to realize how handsome he was. "Hey, doll, you look nice." The dropped jaw turned to a smirk. "Right back at ya, Al." "Already giving me a nickname?" "You gave me one, Its fair I give you one." He laughed. "Guess you're right." He offered his arm. You took it with grace. He led you to the limo. The restaurant was gorgeous. It's light was provided by candles, many candles. Ivy hung from the walls, and dangled from the ceiling. You were in awe. Your wonder was cut off by a chuckle, "You like it?" Allen's deep voice spoke. You merely nodded, too in awe to even answer. He led you to a table, with a deep red rose in the center. He proceeded to take it, and place it delicately in you hair. You smiled. After you had ordered, the amount of conversation that went on was a little shocking. You told each other everything. He was a little surprised about the fact that you weren't as innocent as you seemed. 

~Time skippppp cuz author is lazy~

Dinner was over, and it was delicious. After all, now Allen had the confidence to put his arm around your delicate waist. He walked you to your front door, and as he was turning to leave, you spun him around and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Al." You giggled. He growled playfully, and kissed both your cheeks. "Goodnight doll." He murmured. He turned and sauntered back to the limo. You now felt a piece of paper in your hand. You opened it, revealing it was Allen's number. You smiled.

2P!England/Oliver: 'The date was going to go well', you thought as you were getting ready. Oliver had phoned, requesting that you dressed formal. You, obviously, agreed. Your dress was baby blue, and it hit just above your knees. He had informed you that you two only lived a few blocks away from each other, and weirdly, the restaurant he was taking you to. So he wondered if it could be ok to walk there. You happily agreed. A knock to your door. You rushed to answer it. Standing on your doorstep, a dozen red roses in his hand, he stood. Oliver Kirkland, dressed in a matching blue shirt, with a pale pink necktie. My God, this man was handsome. He slightly bowed his head. "Good evening, love. Are you ready?" You blushed and nodded. As you two were walking, you had a lovely conversation, in which you told each other about yourself. Oliver talked about his brothers, while you talked about what being an only child was like growing up. The you arrived at the restaurant. It was very high class looking, and very pristine. He led you to a table, and you talked more, while you ordered. Walking back home was more fun, for Oliver had entwined his hand with yours. You kissed his cheek, bade him goodnight, and watched him walk home. You smiled, "What a perfect gentleman."

2P!Canada/Matt: You groaned in frustration. Matt, had walked you home, and asked for a date. You had agreed and were attempting to get ready. One small problem. You couldn't figure out what to wear. You finally decided on a red flannel with the shoulders and part of your ribs cut out, black leggings, and burgundy ankle boots. He showed up, in a red flannel, black jeans, and black converse. 'His usual attire, most likely.' You thought to yourself. He grinned. "You look great. Is a pizza place ok?" You nodded. Thats what you were hoping for. Nothing fancy, just some good pizza. He held out his arm, but you still managed to trip. He caught you and laughed. "Clumsy, are we?" "Shush, you." He laughed again. 'He has a nice laugh.' You smiled and laughed along. 

Time skip cuz authorchan is sick and lazy

He was taking you home. He was talking about Kuma, the bear, when he stopped talking. You turned to him, "Everything ok?" You asked. "We're at your house." He snickered. You shot him a look. "Bye, Maple." You whipped around. "Maple? Already?" "What? It suits you!" You snorted. "Night, Mattie-bear." He snorted this time. "G'night."

2P!Russia/Viktor: He had arrived in a black limousine. Your maids helped you get ready, dressed in a floor length black dress, black heels and light makeup, He exited the limo, dressed in a black suit, that made his pale skin shine like snow. His eyes, filled with delight as you walked towards him. He kissed your hand, and asked how you were. You merely nodded, telling him you were well. Dinner was quiet, other than asking questions about each other. He then took you to an ice cream parlor, opening you up. You turned into a chatterbox, leaving him laughing at the end of each sentence. Eventually, it came to an end, and he took you home. The night ended with a classy kiss on the hand and cheek, bid you goodnight, and asked for another date. To this question, you happily agreed. Your father saw your beaming face, and chuckled. "I take it you like him?" To this, you also agreed. Your father merely laughed again.

2P!China/Zao: Both of you wanted to stay inside. So, the date he planned was dinner, made by him, watch (fav movie), and end with goodnight cuddles. This sounded amazing to you, considering how much you had come to care for the hot headed Chinese man.  You entered your bedroom, only to realize there was a robe there for you. You smiled a tiny smile, put it on, and practically pranced into his office. He looked up in annoyance, but his expression did a 180 when he saw it was you. "Ah, greetings, tiger lily. How are you doing? I see you like the robe." You, not being much of a talker, merely nodded and blushed with a big grin on your face. He laughed. "Movie time?" You nodded quickly. He walked over, PICKED YOU UP, and waltzed to the living room, causing you to squeal and giggle. 

Time skippity do da cuz author is lazyyyyyy

The movie was over. He glanced down, to see you peacefully asleep on his lap. He smiled, a real smile, and took you not to your room, but to his, where he cuddled you for the rest of the night, reminding you that you were safe. He also kept the dark shadow of your ex locked away, hopefully so he cannot find you. (Oof that got dark)

2P!France/Francois: Since neither of you are party people,  but Francois wanted to treat you and make you feel special, he took you to a very fancy, very expensive restaurant. You both took your own cars, considering that there was a garden for guests to walk around in, so you both could just have you conversations there. You arrived after him, with him hovering near the door. He was clad in a dark blue jacket, a white shirt, and black pants. You, were dressed in a dark blue tight dress, black heels, light makeup, with your hair flowing down.  He looked up, and gave you  lazy grin. You lazy grinned back. You both marched into he room, fingers linked. You perched next to him in the booth, and rested your head against his shoulder. He chuckled. "Comfy, mon cher?" He purred in your ear. You nodded against him. 

Time skip.

The walk was wonderful. The garden's flowers glowed and basked in the moonlight. He turned to you, and kissed you. Right there, in the moonlight, everything was perfect. Sadly, because oxygen is a thing, you parted. "That was amazing." You informed him. He nodded. "Glad you agree."

Axis

2P!Germany/Lutz: He wanted to go on a hike, you agreed. You dressed in black shorts, Red tank top, and a yellow jacket, considering how cool it was at this time of night. It was about 4 in the afternoon. He showed up dressed in black jeans, loose ones you could tell, a black tank top that showed his muscles, and a black baseball hat. He smiled, and informed you he liked your attire, to which you laughed and said you liked his. The hike's end led to a small clearing, where he had set up a picnic for you two to enjoy. You giggled at the frosting on his face, and kissed it off. He growled playfully and nipped/kissed your nose. You laughed, and attacked him again. This led to an all out tickle fight. The tickle fight ended with him underneath you, and still chuckling, but you both turned bright red at your positions. You immediately got off of him, but he yanked you back down, and cuddled you until the stars came out. 

2P!Japan/Kuro: You requested to take him somewhere. You both met at a flower garden. You were clad in a pale pink teeshirt, a cherry blossom skirt, and flower-patterned converse. He arrived dressed in a pale grey dress shirt, black pants, and bouquet of lilacs. You squealed, you loved these flowers. As you were walking underneath a cherry blossom tree, on fell and landed in your hair. He took it out and placed it properly in your hair. "My beautifur Hana." He muttered. You turned to him, confused. He blushed. "It means flower in my language." He explained. You squealed and hugged him, laughing. "Thank you, my samurai." You whispered, as your lips met, underneath the cherry blossoms. 

2P!Italy/Luciano: The night was here. Flavio had rushed over to your house, begging to do your makeup. You sighed and agreed. He squealed and muttered something about his brother finding love. 30 minutes later, you looked like you could be on the cover of vogue. Your makeup was soft and light, leading to dark lips. Your dress was floor length, and a beautiful shade of light purple. Your heels matched your dress. He glanced at his watch and gasped. "I'LL TAKE YOU THERE!" He shrieked, causing you to groan. "Fine, but NO funny stuff." You hissed at him. He laughed. He assured you no such thing would occur. 

Upon arriving at the restaurant, your jaw dropped. Glass chandeliers and candlelit rooms filled your vision, as the sweet smell of chocolate filled your nose. He pushed you to a table, where a handsome young man sat. He was definitely Flavio's brother. You perched, and the young man smiled at you. He took your hand, "Evening, m'lady." You giggled, "Its a pleasure to meet you." He winked. "The pleasure is all mine, believe me." You laughed. The chat was nice, but the evening had to come, along with the realization that your ride home, had long left. But, being the gentleman he was, he not only took you home, but helped you in and out of the car, opened all the doors for you, and kissed your hand when the time for his departure arose. "See you soon, darling." He purred. You said softly, "I can't wait for the next time." 

AHHHHHHHH SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. anyways, because it was late, I'll make it special. Imma add frick frack snik snak PICS YO.

The pictures~

ALLEN

You:

Him~ 

OLIVER:

You~

HIM~

CANADA~

You

(I know my description and the pic are different, but just this is the base)

Him

Russia~

YOU:

Him~

CHINA~

You

him

Francois~

YOU

Him

Germany

YOU

Sorry, come up with your own, google sucks.

Him

Japan

You HAHA AUTHOR SUCKS

SAME FOR JAPAN AND ITALY ITS THREE IN THE MORNING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
166K 6.9K 27
This is my first fanfiction. It's mostly PruCan. There may be other Hetalia shippings too. Canada is never noticed at world meetings. That is, until...
33.4K 517 19
γ€Žγƒ˜γ‚Ώγƒͺを』 ───────────────── β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ───────────────── κ’°Germany x Reade...
67.6K 1.4K 100
The title kind of explains the book. The chapters will be reader inserts with certain Hetalia characters. There is angst and fluff and some endings...