rivals | colby brock ✔️

Od CreateTheMemories

Two different people with two different ideals-- yet share a mutual hatred full of lies and regrets. Ashlyn... Více

prologue.
a/n
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two: part one.
twenty-two: part two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
his pov.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
sixty.
epilogue.
author's final note.
new stories!
colby imagines/shorts book

fifty-nine.

10.9K 211 356
Od CreateTheMemories

A/N: Outro: Her inserted above gives me feels and I just got their(BTS) new love yourself album and I'm in love. ok and colby is lookin like a full course meal my boiiiii yo there

"Ohhh yeah that feels so good," Colby moans. His body is pressed down on the bed as I sat on top of him and pressed my body deeper onto his skin.

"Mmm, you like that?" I hum, rubbing down faster.

"Yes ahh, Ash. Babe you're so good," He groans louder, feeling the tension begin to loosen.

I smile, sweating as I made him release the pain in soft pants.

"Fuuuck, Ashlyn! Ahhh you're going too deep," He whines loudly from my touch.

I smirk, "I thought you liked it this rough."

He breathes faster and moans again, "AHH FUCK THAT'S TOO DEEP."

Suddenly the door swings open, "What the fuck are you two doing?"

"Ash is giving me a really good back massage," Colby groans in the sheets.

I giggle, "Apparently he doesn't like it when I press my palms deep into his lower back."

"Cuz it fucking hurts!" He protests and I laugh.

I sat on top of his waist, pressing my palms deep into his lower back to remove the tension and stress he's been having lately.

Ellie leans on the doorway, amused at the scene.

"Okay, well Ash stop being so rough so Colby doesn't whine so much, it's so annoyingly loud," Ellie says.

I nod, stifling giggles to myself as she leaves.

"Babe, you're such a pussy," I laugh at Colby.

He pushes me off his back and I fall down on the bed in one swift move.

"Shut up," He chuckles, towering over me like a monster.

I frown with fear as his hands start to wiggle across my sides and stomach.

Uncontrollable laughter fills the room as he tickles me nonstop and I'm hacking for a bit of oxygen.

It's been like this since that night that turned me from feeling terrible to terrific.

Colby was not in that hallway with me by coincidence.

Yep.

This is all not a coincidence.

A set up by two masterminds, Sam and Ellie.

The day after Colby and I made love for the first time, Ellie told me that she and Sam planned it all.

All those peculiar times she checked her phone was because she was texting Sam. They weren't casual glances to the phone screen, but devious ones to create a scheme.

Ellie said that she and Sam were trying to get us to be alone to involuntarily make up.

When Ellie said she "forgot" something in the car, she purposely left something there so she could just have an excuse for me to walk in the apartment and be in the hallway alone.

Colby wasn't lying when Sam said he wanted Colby to go outside and clear his head. It was an ingenious idea and when Ellie texted him, he made sure to push Colby out there.

Thanks to them, our night may not have ended up the same way.

"Co-COLBY!" I scream in a fit of giggles.

"What?" He laughs, continuing to twist my stomach in knots.

I try to push him away and shout, "I'M GOING TO DIE!"

He stops suddenly and engulfs my body in his arms, but crushing me with his weight as he just settled on top of me.

"Nope, we can't have that happen," Colby says squeezing me tightly above me.

I smile, "Is that how I'm suppose to make you stop from now on? I tell you I'm about to die?"

He frowns, "Death is not a joking matter. What would I do if my baby wasn't with me anymore?"

I hold his cheeks in my hand and squish them cutely.

"Aww, you're so cute," I reply, mesmerized by his charm.

He smiles and snuggles into me, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying into the crook of neck. I securely hold him around his neck and shoulders.

"Ashlyn..." Colby trails.

"Hm?" I perk, feeling comfortable in his grasp.

"What held you back from telling people that you liked me? I knew we were rivals, but you didn't even tell Ellie," He sighs, tracing his fingers along my arm.

"I guess it was the fact that I was so scared of you finding out, I just shut my real feelings out from everyone," I reply hesitantly.

He smiles lightly, "I was the same way."

"I think you're just the boy version of me except if I was a boy, I'd be much hotter," I joke.

"HEY, this boy is your boyfriend who you are now talking to," He retorts.

I freeze by the word 'boyfriend', hearing those words from his mouth were so foreign.

I happen to love foreign words.

"What's wrong?" He worriedly asks, getting up to face me. "Was it the word I used? Are we going to fast? I'm sorry, I just-"

I sit up straight and wave my hands no in front of my face, "NO! I just, we didn't establish a label quite yet and you just caught me off guard and-"

"Oh shoot I shouldn't have done that, I'm sor-"

I pull the back of his neck in for a kiss against his soft lips to prevail anymore words from escaping. I hold our faces together for seconds that could last forever.

I pull away and say, "Shut up, I love you and I loved that you said that."

He smiles and hugs me again, kissing frantically across my neck. "Good, because I always pictured calling you my girlfriend."

I blush, as he crashes us back down on the bed.

We laid there together for hours, talking lightly and falling asleep.

When we woke up, it was about eight o'clock and he came over at like two.

I can't get enough of him since we got together.

We stir awake, rubbing our eyes and getting up off the bed.

"Good morning cutie," Colby yawns, stretching across my sheets.

I laugh, "It's like eight at night right now."

"Well sorry, good night cutie," He sassily replies back.

"Wow, someone's feisty after their nap," I retort, walking out the door and into the kitchen.

Colby finally rolls off the bed and follows me, "I'm just hungry, Neil."

"What are you in the mood for?" I ask, opening up my fridge.

He walks over and wraps his arms around my waist and murmurs, "You," cutely and playfully biting my jaw.

I giggle, "Brock, I will punch you if you don't stop because I'm hungry too."

"Well then eat this dick," He jokes, making me gasp.

"WOW that was inappropriate and... horny," I say aghast, slapping him away.

He chuckles, "Okay I'll stop. It was just too funny."

I roll my eyes, "Brock, I'm about to starve and you're here making sex jokes like no thanks I don't want to lose my appetite." I walk over and grab a water bottle from the fridge and sit on the bar stool.

Colby gets his shoes on and opens the door, "Then let me take you out on our first date right now."

"Now?" I choke, almost spitting my water.

He nods, "Yeah, we haven't actually been on a real one so let's go."

"BUT I AM NOT EVEN DRESSED FOR A CUTE DATE," I protest, motioning towards the plain black leggings and over-sized sweatshirt of his that I had on.

He looks me up and down and grins, "You look amazing with my clothing on."

I flush red, stalking over to grab my bag. "Fine, you had me at amazing."

He chuckles, grabbing my hand as we head off to our first date.

/////

"You fucker," I hiss at Colby.

He giggles in my face at the icing he had smeared from the doughnut he bought.

We decided to spend our day going to our favorite places and I thought that it was such a cute idea.

First place is Krispy Kreme and he's already making a mess.

"Neil, I think you got a lil something on your face," He smirks, wiping the mess he made with a napkin off my face.

I groan, eyeing him, "Clean it up."

"What if I don't want to," He challenges me, smirking.

"Then you'll be a dead son of a bitch, I'll tell you that," I quote from vine. Props to you if you got that.

He laughs, "Neil, vine's dead."

"And so will you be if you don't wipe this off my face," I spit back.

Colby finally takes his thumb and wipes the frosting off.

"Finally, thank you."

He winks, "Anything for my girl."

I blush, "You're so annoying."

"You like annoying."

I squint and toddle my hand side to side, "Meh..."

"Hey!" He snaps.

"Fine," I roll my eyes, "Only your annoying."

He grabs my hand from across the table, "Baby, I'm the best annoying you'll ever get."

I take a chocolate frosted doughnut from the dozen in the box and smash it lightly on his face.

Smiling at my work, he closes his eyes in shock.

"Oh no you did not," He mutters at the icing on his chin and nose.

"Now, we are even," I grin.

"Well at least clean it off for me," He sighs.

I fake ponder it for a second and conclude with "Mm, no."

"You're going to wipe it off, even if it means that I'll have to walk around with you, looking like an idiot with a chocolate crap beard," He stubbornly retorts.

"Yeah right, wipe it off and let's go to that mountain," I say after rolling my eyes and picking up the box of a dozen doughnuts and to get ready to exit Krispy Kreme.

Colby shrugs, "Fine." He grabs his jacket and phone and follows me.

I look at him funny, "Colby, what the fuck."

"What? Something on my face?" He smirks, taking a video on his phone now.

I kick him in the shin as my hands were full.
"No shit, wipe the icing off now, dumbass."

"You have to do it, then we can be even," He states.

I whine, clutching onto the food in my arms. "Do you not have eyes? My hands are occupied!"

"Oh well," He shrugs again and goes outside without me.

This idiot, what is he doing? He's so embarrassing sometimes it's cute and annoying, I still don't really get what I see in him, haha.

"Hey, Brock!" I call after him, pushing the doors of the shop with my body to him.

He's already half way down the sidewalk, snap chatting himself like the social media boy he is.

"Yeah, Ash is too stubborn to just wipe the icing off so I'll just keep it on my face until she does," He says to the phone.

I run up behind him and call his name.

"Hey, FINE. I'll wipe it off," I oblige, rolling my eyes again.

He chuckles lowly, "Hear that guys, she gives in!"

"You have a napkin?" I sigh, furiously tapping my foot.

"Uh no," He curtly replies.

I curse under my breath, "Ugh why must you embarrass me."

"You love my presence," He teases.

An idea sparks in my head, "You recording?"

He nods, "Duh."

I smirk, standing up on my top toes to lick the icing off his face with my tongue.

His eyes widen as he stops the video once I was done .

I smile innocently, "There. I got it off, that's what you wanted right?"

He eyes me weirdly, "You dirty girl, now I can't upload any of my snaps."

"Oh nooo," I laugh sarcastically. "Whatever shall you dooo?", shoving his body with mine a little as we walk back to the car.

He laughs with me, "Weirdo."

He put an arm around my shoulder as we walk back to the car.

The whole time, I could only feel my insides twist. His gaze on me makes me feel like he's the only light I need, and there's no other way I could see without his brightness. People usually don't end up with their crush, and especially their rival, but sometimes one's going to defy gravity.

Things change.

People change.

It's real funny how life works.

So many events led up to the moments I am experiencing now.

Without all the pain and embarrassment, things might have not have been the same. It took work to get to the place I am in now.

The happy place I am in now.

I remember crying in the bathroom in Sam and Colby's apartment because I had to get myself together.

There's so many things one could do to persevere. Nobody gets anywhere without the hardships and struggles.

It's a journey in my storybook, and look, I found my prince charming.

"Oh Colby," I breathe out unintentionally.

"Did you say something babe?" He asks me, as he is driving and I am sitting passenger.

I turn my head innocently, "Hm? Nah b."

He nods, "Alright well we're almost here."

I see the scenery transform to flat plains and curving hills over the horizon as we also enter the valley. My breath was lost in the atmosphere, just reminiscing the times in the prime of the summer.

"Ah, remember when we fell over at the end of the path over there!" Colby excitedly points at the entrance to the trail up the mountain.

I laugh, "Yeah that was such an embarrassing moment."

He grins, "Embarrassing? I thought it was cute."

"Cute? That's funny," I raise an eyebrow and laughing.

He cocks his head to the side, "And why is that funny, you're so adorable when you're shy."

I cover my cheeks and groan, "Oh my god shut up."

Colby just grins, slinging his arm around my shoulders as we walk up the mountain together.

We captured our moment at the top together with cute pictures. My heart loves to melt at these type of small acts.

Last time, I watched my best friend and my crush kiss and I had to take the picture.

Wow, that felt like an eternity ago...

"Hey Neil, remember this spot?" Colby points to the edge area where we had our first happy picture together was taken. I remember him engulfing my body in his firm chest for the picture and almost dying out of awkwardness because of the foreign touch.

I nod. "I think it was our first hug," I half smile, saddened at the same time at how much time has passed.

Colby wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. His skin-ship with me is now a familiar feel, unlike the past.

He brushes my hair back to kiss my cheek, "Wow, summer went by so quickly."

Smiling, I nuzzle my face into his cheek as we watch closely to see the sun disappear beneath the surface.

"The sun's setting, it reminds me of the beginning of summer when we were all together just becoming close," I say in a whisper.

He chuckles, "We hated each other still at that time."

"You could say that," I reply, shrugging. I escape his grip but grab his hand to sit down on the ground.

"When did you actually start liking me?" Colby asks, intrigued to hear me answer.

I ponder the idea for a second. I remember liking Colby in Sophomore year but hell, that time was long past the horizon.

"I started liking you the day before Christmas break," He suddenly says. "Our second year of highschool."

I feel my lips tug into a big smile, "Awe, really?"

He shyly looks down on the ground, "I was such a dick at the time."

I hug his face, squealing a little. I then remembered too, that I found my realization around the same time, which was still sophomore year. "I started liking you when you brought me the notes and candy canes on Christmas Day that same year."

He hugs me back, "Wow, sophomore year was our year."

I laugh, "And we didn't even know it."

Soon, we relaxed, and leaned into each other to just hear the steady breaths of ourselves and the surroundings of nature.

Without the excessive worrying and dealing with life and its friends, I can feel at ease.
If I were to die now, I can be a peace actually.

The lawsuit wouldn't even phase me right now, and that situation seemed like it would tear me apart awhile ago.

I mean it did.

Thinking about it made me physically choke and Colby noticed.

"You good, Neil?" He asks, rubbing my back in comfort.

I nod, hacking air to breathe. My lungs and throat were finally soothed later.

"Why the sudden outburst?" Colby laughs, hugging me closer.

Locking my fingers with his, I sigh, "Just thinking about the lawsuit."

He sighs too, realizing what I had just brought up.

"Ah, that... that," He firmly puts, not wanting to say more. "What about it?"

I rub my face in embarrassment, pulling the skin down the sides of my cheeks. "Agh, it's corny and I hate myself but I was just thinking that since we are having a- erm, nice... moment that nothing could ruin it and ahh how cheesy. Kill me."

He uncups my hands from my face and smiles cutely at my shyness, "Baby...that's what you are."

I throw myself into his shoulder, hiding my face in shame, "THAT WAS SO CRINGEY."

He laughs at me, hugging me tightly, "Nooo, I mean...yeah it was but you're so cute stop trying to hide it!"

I die then and there and that was the end of Ashlyn Neil.

I collect myself finally and sit up straight to ask him, "I-I just now am wondering a lot about the lawsuit."

He nods, understanding my curiosity. "Nobody has talked to you about it, huh?"

"Nope," I reply.

"Well, as you know we lost," He states, bluntly.

I roll my eyes, "Just tell me the details, what did Kai do and say, and the judge?"

Colby hums in thought, "Uhhh, I don't really remember but like I just remember Kai and his lawyer having a pretty good statement or whatever. They seemed like they knew what they were doing, and if I'm being honest, I knew that Sam's case would lose despite the amount of witnesses he brought to the stand. Kai had just this one guy, and there was like our whole group of Corey, Brennen, Ellie, etc."

Sam parents managed to get everyone except me, and still lost. They still didn't have any proof it was Kai though anyways, so I always knew my hunch would be correct.

"When we did lose, god Sam's parents were devastated. I always knew, that in the end, your reasoning would be correct; it's a waste of money and time to even follow through with the lawsuit when we knew we had a tiny chance in winning. I always had the hope that we would win though. I honestly wished we won for Sam and his parents' sake but I realized that logic usually over weighs that hope. It was scary seeing how... at ease, Sam was. It was like he knew also all along but he had no hope whatsoever. He just knew. Dang, and it kind of killed me a little bit to see him appear so, so...empty?"

I felt myself involuntarily moving over to sink into Colby as comfort, holding his hand that rested on his thigh too. He moved his head to rest on top of mine, relaxing into my touch.

"Sam and I have gone through a lot together, like seven, eight years of friendship? I've seen him at his lows and highs, but this time he didn't seem like he had any sort of emotion. Kills me to say we he was planning on in the long run anyways..." He trails, holding onto my waist.

I let go of his hand and hug him tightly instead, as if our bodies were meant to be molded together for an eternity.

Colby must have been reminiscing those actually torturous times where Sam just threw us both under the bus. That day left him and I in shock, and Ellie. It feels like forever ago, but the fact that he still did that to us was the scare of a lifetime. Not because we were afraid to admit we were together despite our past rivalry, but because we were afraid of tearing all of our friendships apart.

For a short period of time, it really did.

Colby and I mended back together but the situations with Sam and Ellie took time.

Sam and Colby weren't Sam and Colby til later, I knew Sam felt bad but Colby couldn't forgive him until days later. Ellie couldn't face Colby either. She just now started to feel comfortable again, and now she's about to leave for Kansas.

We've all been traumatized in our own little dark way.

/////

It's the end of summer, it's the end of stories by the ocean and walks in the dark where the stars gleam in the sky or the large signs aluminate the city's night.

"You swear to come during winter break?"

"Of course I will, I wouldn't miss that time of year!"

"And, spring break?"

"Well, I thought you were going to come here?"

"We'll figure it out whatever," She realizes.

Ellie's really departing for KU now, and I never firmly believed or thought about this day until last night. The summer nights were long and well spent and not once had it slipped my mind with sorrow about it all just vanishing until next year.

The boys said bye to her before we left the apartment. I drove her to the airport with a quiet tint of my blues. In no way I wanted to Ellie leave me now, and with two idiots down the hall.

"Woah, is this seriously going to be the end of our journey..." She whispers with sorrow.

I nod, holding her hand tightly, "Yeah... but really this is just the beginning."

She smacks my arm while scrunching her nose in discomfort. "Oh no... that was hella cringe."

I laugh, "I'm sorry, but think of it of the first summer of many more to come. I know you'll be back next year, do not fear. Summer will be here."

"You're even cheesy with your talking. Fucking rhyming like a dumbfuck," She says, annoyed, turning away to get her items out the car.

Yeah that's my best friend.

I giggle, "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, just okay, think positive. I'll see you soon."

She nods, smiling widely. She drops her luggages and engulfs me into a tight, warm embrace.

"I'll miss you so much, you better kill it in UCLA," She says, encouragingly. 

I grin, "Oh you know I will."

She chuckles, "Yeah, and don't make a new best friend, that spot is fucking taken."

I pull away from the hug and look deep into her eyes, "Shut up, the same goes to you."

Ellie wraps her arms tighter back around me, "You'll always be my number one bitch. No matter where I am, you're still my favorite person in the world which is again cheesy, ew I'm becoming you."

I flick her forehead.

"Ow," She stumbles, rubbing her head.

"El, I love you and you're always going to have a part of me. Sadly, you got the cheesy part of me," I smirk, helping her with her other bag in the trunk. "I'm not complaining though."

She acknowledges it and receives her bag as I hand it to her.

"I'll text you, girl," She says finally.

I hold up my phone, "And I'll be waiting for it!"

She smiles one last time before waving goodbye and entering the airport.

The season went by quicker than snow melting in the desert.

Elizabeth Parker, everyone. My best friend. The girl I rely on the most for her caring and loyal abilities, and her most kind personality.

You can find these traits in other people that fit you, but she's the only one that fits me.

Yeah, I feel like a part of me is missing.

Quite frankly however, she always is with me.

She's literally a text away.

I hope you find someone that completes your wacky humor and understands all your intentions despite your mistakes that might occur along the way.

That way is wherever you take each other.

Friendship is not some resource that you buy for your own personal pleasure. It's not something you find just within anyone.

There are factors to create a friendship, it's not a materialized thing. You can't have it in a matter of seconds by pressing the ship now button or swiping a credit card.

No price tag could be put on it either, and the only way to get it is if someone understands you the way you want to be understood. This is a mutual thing, keep in mind.

All acts should be reciprocated.

It's a bond that doesn't have to be tied by blood or symbolized by matching bracelets.

As long as your heart fits another half, then you have found a soulmate.

Also... love doesn't have to be with a significant other, but someone who you choose as your family.

Ellie Parker never was my rival, I never ended up loving her romantically, but I did end up falling in love with her as a person.

That's all you really need.

HONK!

Shit, am I about to be run over again.

While turning around, I spot Kai parked right next to my car, his window rolled down to greet me.

I wasn't being run over, again. Thankfully.

Smiling shyly at him, I walk over to his jeep.

"Hi Ashlyn," He cheerily greets.

Being polite, I wave a small "Hello!"

"How are you? I haven't talked to you or reached out to you in a while and I'm so sorry. I really really wanted to apologize about Sam-"

I cut him off, not wanting to hear him. I already know he feels bad about his mistake, he's a doctor for Christ sake. He is not one to conflict pain. I don't blame him, but I don't want to listen to what he has to say about it. I just want to forget it happened, and I'll be content with my life.

"Pssh, I forgave and forgot about it. Don't speak, dude," I smile, shushing him with my fingers.

He nods, thanking me, "Alright, please let me take you out for coffee or something then anyways. Let's catch up soon, I miss hanging out with you."

"That sounds nice, maybe bring my sister with you? I discovered that little secret of you two dating," I tease, cheekily.

His eyes widen, "Really, she told you? I was surprised at first too when I heard that you two were related. Explains why I liked you so much as a person." His expression is sincere, genuine, and I approve for Kate.

I blush, "Thanks... oh, remember Colby?"

He sighs, knowingly, "How could I forget him? You chased after him at the party, he punched me in the face, you have a major crush on him anyways..."

I grin, "Yeah, well after all those trash times, we're finally together."

Kai's mouth gapes open, "Really? Well great, I knew you two would get together at some point. I mean, it seemed like destiny."

I raise an eyebrow, "Destiny?"

"Destiny." He deadpans, confidently.

"Alrighty, then," I scoff. "So what are you doing at the airport?"

"I have to go on a trip to Connecticut, I'm going to go see your sister," He smiles, brightly.

I awe, "Oh okay, well I don't want you to miss your flight then. Have fun, don't do anything bad with her."

He chuckles, "Got it, it was nice talking with you."

I beam, "You too! See you later!"

/////

I happily skid into my apartment, keys in hand to open my door.

It's now an apartment for one, just for me by myself.

Wow, can't believe it. Ellie's room is now just a guest room... maybe I could turn it into something else like my study room?

Eh, I don't know I'm always studying on my own bed anyways...

I open the door and kick off my shoes into the empty living space.

Rushing to the safety of my bed's white comforter, I gather my body into a snug position beneath the sheets. I grab my phone and check my missed text messages.

Ellie: I miss chu already bitch

I physically awe.

Ashlyn: babe come back 2 me. now.

Ellie: I'm on the plane, just boarded literally a second ago lol

Ashlyn: it's not too late!! turn around n get off now lmao

Ellie: ya huh will do. let me just tell the pilot to stop the plane that is currently going down the runway ??

Ashlyn: bahaha ok fuck I miss u sm

Ellie: Same. Now I fr gtg cuz planes taking off actuALLY byeee ily;)!!!!

Ashlyn: AHHH FINE bye ily2<33

A tear lightly skimmers down the side of my blushed cheek, because reality sure hit me so hard at this moment.

I'd probably just die here right now but I'll survive. I just need a hug then we good.
Let me just text ma boi.

Ashlyn: hey stoopid come over <3

Colby: thx dipshit!! but as much as I wanna I'm at cvs rn, I'll b there in 5 mins.

Colby: Wanna go to target w me instead?

I gasp, remembering how my freshmen year of UCLA starts next week and I haven't gotten all the needed, essential, aesthetically pleasing school supplies yet.

Ashlyn: hell ya, txt me when u pull up then.

Colby: kk cu in a bit

I automatically pull up my notes application on my phone and create a list of my needed school supplies.

After minutes of hard work and thoughtful thinking, I acquired a list of ten things for my new school year.

Wow, it's been a motherfucking summer and here I am preparing for my new school.

University.

I jump out of bed once Colby texted me he was in the parking lot. I toss my shoes on and rush out the door so I don't have to keep him waiting.

Suddenly, I just turn to face Sam.

I haven't thoroughly talked to Sam since that night. We have had brief awkward conversations but nothing has finally been resolved.

I thought this was going to be just another quick encounter of ignoring each other but it lead me to a great shock when he said,

"Hey, I think it's time for you to know why I told Ellie on you and Colby not within the week I had first intended."

————————————-

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT AFTER THIS AND IM SO SORRY BABESSSS UGHHHH THIS IS GETTING EMOTIONAL AND IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE THIS IM SO SORRY ILY ALL I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE THIS MY LONGEST CHAPTER!!!<33

Please forgive my crap writing this update, Ive been going downhill honestly and I've been so stressed with school. Can u fucking believe my fucking English teacher doesn't like my style of writing??? I am OFFENDED BUT K. She keeps giving me stupid fucking B+s and sometimes I just want to strangle her fake face god. I've been so depressed by her grades even tho B+s r not terrible. It's just the first time I'm actually receiving these type of grades, if u read my other stories, u know I didn't take it well when I got a B+ that other time. This time, my English teacher is just consistent but she's so fucking bias and stupid and I want a new teacher fuck you Mrs. Wiltettley. And Mr. Tiscurt for being stupid at gradin my papers. And you too senor chaker. If I don't raise my hand, it means I don't fucking know IM SORRY GEEZ. I also lost my glasses for like the fourth fucking time cuz I'm stupid but I SWEAR I BET THEYRE AT HOME???!! Okay shit I'll stop talking abt my problems.

I love you all so much for sticking by this trash book, I love all my readers for real, like y'all got some funny ass comments and I read them all. All the positive feedback on this book is phenomenal too, wtf u guys r the worst. How do u like this story???!!! <3<3<3

COMMENT, *VOTE* & SHARE!!!

comment ur ethnicity if u read up to here!! im Khmer(Cambodian), Chinese and Vietnamese lmao so asian HAH.

hugs, kt

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

300K 4.2K 38
You and I, together, will always come along with a touch of chaos.
81.5K 569 4
some korean names for you to use in your fanfictions or for anything really highest ranking: #37 in names 。written by JEONKWK
3.7K 227 37
"Everyone wants him, that was my crime"
2.4K 72 12
One shot collections with beautiful ladies 😉 *Requests are open*