Living with the Badboy🌹 l (B...

By mals64

The story is about Malia and Liam. Malia is African (Sudanese) and Liam is White. More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
eretytyu
•14
•15
•16 l Other's POV included
Author's Note l Please Read
•17 l Update
•18
•19
•18
•20
•21
•22
Long Or Short chapters?!
•23
Instagram?
•24
create your characters
•25
update
i'm back
·26
·27 /Picnic Hangout
·28
100k 💚💚💚
·29
·30 Awaited Chapter
dancing with him
phase?
L+M
colourful days
no longer a secret
· home sweet home
·Benevolent
°Blithesome
·Amaranthine
watch
Surprise Amor
·35
·36
future Q&A
•37
New Story: Sequel
Hawaii

Jalia Movie Nite

15.8K 592 246
By mals64

Some of you guys gave seen some part of this chapter since, it was accidently published when it was not finished.

Malia's POV:

After a fifteen minute walk to his house,
I ring the doorbell and quickly check myself in the silver compact mirror.My hair was back in it's signature bun and I wore minimal makeup. Two coats of mascara , highlight, and clear lip gloss on my full lips.

I have on my sunshine yellow frill off the shoulder elasticized lantern sleeve top & misty skinny skinny jeans. I decided to wear taupe suede holly twisted t-strap sandals.

I close the mirror in time and put in the back pocket of my skinny jeans. The door swings open and he had a wide grin on his face.

He's wearing a clean white t-shirt underneath a black and white flannel. He also wore black skinny jeans, and carbon grey cushioned crew socks. His naturally tanned face had nice deep dimples, and a string of his jet black hair,from his sexy pompadour, fall effortlessly on his forehead. His eyes glistened as it gazed at my presence.

"You look great." he says smiling exposing his pearly whites. I'm not sure if it was my mind playing tricks with me or what but, I saw his teeth twinkle.

I shyly look down at my shoes and smile. "Thanks. You look good too."

He chuckles. "Why thank you. Mind to join me in the house?" he asks.

I lift my head and nod. I step in and the house looked nice. The living room's clean and very colourful.

There was a red couch in the back in the living room and a wooden coffee table. On the table there was a huge baby blue bowl filled with buttered popcorn. There were also stacks of DVD in a container.

He closes the door. "I was going to take you to the movies but, then I realized that we wouldn't be talking or be able to talk over the loud movie. Since, my parents are at work and my little brothers' at daycare, I thought why not do it here."

I smile. "Well good thing you did because, the movies are annoying most times. Especially when someone spoil the movie."

He furrows his eyebrows. "People really do that?"

"Yeah,at the Lightweight movie theatre."

"Good thing I don't go there." he says laughing.

I agree and inhale the sweet peppermint scent lingering in the living room.

"I have some movies out in the table. Pick what you like and we'll watch it." he says giving me his golden smile.

I smile and walk to the table and looked at all the DVD disks.

Liam's POV:

I can't believe she decided to hang out with him instead of me. That talk on the phone was to make me 'jealous'.

I'm not jealous.

It's like she's rejecting me like an old towel from football practice.I just don't like the fact, that she decided to hang out with him instead of talking to me.

I slump in the black leather couch in the living room and changed the channels repetitively. The thought of her on him ticked me off. It's like what happened at the ball was nothing.

I wonder where they are. Probably, at a fancy restaurant eating and laughing the night away. The thought disgusted me.

My mom sips on the black mug and stands in front of the couch.

"Move your feet." she says and kept on sipping, the tea possibly.

I lazily drop my legs and continue to flip the channels.

She sits down comfortably and looks at the screen and then back at me.

"Liam, are you going to continue changing the channel or would I have to do it for you?" she asks.

I put the remote down not caring about what was on the screen.

We watched Adventure Time for half an hour without a word. The thought of her having a good time with James, is annoying me.

"Mom?" I ask her.

"Yes, Liam?" She asks typing in her computer.

"You're a girl, right?"

She scoffs. "No,I was.I'm a grown woman." she says clicking on the keyboard.

I roll my eyes. She knew what I meant when I asked her. "I need girl advice."

The room became silent when I asked that. Mom froze like she was caught red-handed after doing something bad. She then starts squealing like a fan girl.

"You finally ask me for girl advice?" she asks happily.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah mom."

She squeals again.

"Mom calm down. Please. It's not even that deep."

She takes long breaths. "Alright. What do you need advice on?"

I groan and rub my temples.

"There's this girl and we were cool. Then I kind of said something messed up .Now, she's not talking to me."

She give me a dumbfounded look. "Didn't you break up with that Katherine girl back in L.A.?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay, look at my handsome son, getting all the beautiful girls." she says amazed.

I smile and shake my shirt honored by the compliment. "I got it from my mom."

We both laugh softly in the living room. I love spending time with my mom. Even though she can annoy the hell out of me sometimes.

"I think if you want to be with her, apologize." she says.

"You didn't think, I did that already? I did it at least three times and she still won't look my way."

"Oh." she says going back to sipping her now, cold tea.

She gently set it back down in the coffee table. "Did you apologize nicely?"

I nod my head.

"What did you say?"

I give her a guilty smile.

She knew 'the look' and look at me ashamed. "You must've gotten that from your dad."

I tensed by the name but,I choose to ignore the comment.

"Ok. If you want to receive forgiveness by this girl then show you're sorry instead of saying it. Anyone can just say 'i'm sorry' but are they really?"

I register what she said to my brain and agree with her. I have said some irrelevant shit to her and I regret saying that but,I can't help it.

"Do something you believe she won't see from anybody else. Something that will show your great colours. I can't tell you exactly how to do it since, it's not my problem and I don't know anything about this girl. Once you earn the girls' trust then don't be all ludacris to the poor girl. I know who you are."

She starts hugging me. "You're a smart, funny,charming and caring young man.. when he wants to be."

"Thanks mom."

"But,you can also be an idiot, unsatisfied, quarrell, and selfish human being."

I scoff. "Thanks mom."

She release me from the hug and lifts the laptop. "No problem hun."

What will I have to do to prove, i'm sorry?

James POV:

She rests her head on my shoulder as E.T. played in the flat screen. I chuckle after she mumbled something.

I close the t.v. and looked at the mess from us tossing popcorn at each other. It was fun. We talked about our past, future, hobbies and some other stuff.

I decide to clean the little mess after I drop her off at Liams' house. Might need to hurry before my parents come so, mom won't lecture me on why the living room should be clean 24/7.

Instead of waking her up, I lift her up and walk to the door. She's light compared to her tall frame. I lock the door and walk to my blue Jeep Wrangler.

I place her in the passenger seat in the car and put the seatbelt on for her.

"Ok, just give the chocolate cake instead of the bluebe-"

She mumbles again and I grin.

After I close her door, I walk to my seat and submit the key. I put on my seatbelt and kissed her in the head.

I think I really like this girl.

Liam's POV:

It's 1AM in the morning and she's not back here. I'm starting to be concerned for her.

Just when I was getting ready to call her I hear the chiming doorbell. I walk to the door and released it open.

James has her in his arm and she slept peacefully in his arms. That left a piercing pain in my stomach.

I conceal the pain and anger I felt by the scene by portraying a carefree look. "You had fun bro?" I ask him.

He smiles and that was enough to notify me the answer.

"Yeah actually. We just watched the movie in my house since, the movie theatre's always loud and pact."

"Oh."

"She's sleeping so, be careful when you take her to the room."

Without letting me react he put her in my arms as if she was a newborn. She was surprisingly not as heavy as I expected she would be but, I don't get why he's not laying her down in the bed himself.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" I ask annoyed.

He runs to the car without looking back yelling. "I got to clean the mess we made before my mom comes. When she sees the mess, it's game over."

I laugh. It's true. His mom has a phobia for seeing messes and wants to see everything polished and organized. One mess and she'll lecture you for hours. She lectured both James and I, when we fifteen, for dropping a paper airplane in the living room and she didn't stop talking until 4:30. We dropped it at 3:15.

"I'll catch you tomorrow." I tell him.

He reverses the car. "Alright!"

I close the front door and walk upstairs and open her door. I lay her softly in the bed and kisses her in the cheeks. I tucked the lavender blanket on her.

"I'm sorry for being an ass. I'll prove it you. Goodnight."
I close the lights and door before brushing out the room.

Malia's POV:

When the doors closed and the lights turned off.

I Woke up after James yelled "Alright." in front of the house.

Is he really sorry?
-----
Did you like the story?
-like
-follow
-share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 433 26
This is not a romance. But along the way, they might find love.
708K 44.6K 69
[18+] MATURE CONTENT! Stuck to a jerk from birth isn't easy. Especially if you were betrothed to him. That is Shayenne's sad story. But all that cha...
238K 12.9K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
4.3K 255 15
Read the story please 😁