rivals | colby brock ✔️

By CreateTheMemories

Two different people with two different ideals-- yet share a mutual hatred full of lies and regrets. Ashlyn... More

prologue.
a/n
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two: part one.
twenty-two: part two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
his pov.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
epilogue.
author's final note.
new stories!
colby imagines/shorts book

fifty-eight.

8.4K 201 359
By CreateTheMemories

Colby Brock has been my rival ever since freshman year in high school.

Never in a million years had I thought I'd ever fall so deep for him.

"Brock," I say in almost a whisper.

"Neil," He replies in a hushed tone.

I stalk closer to him, tugging a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the hallway?" I ponder aloud.

He sighs, looking down.

"Sam's been urging me to go outside to clear my head for like an hour, finally I come out and I'm greeted by you."

I blush, feeling embarrassed that we are crossing paths at this time.

"Are you... okay?" I ask, quietly.

He raises an eyebrow, "Okay?"

"Yeah..." I respond, growing awkward.

What's he thinking? God, I hate feeling so dainty and reserved.

"Um, far from it," He replies, instantly.

I frown, saddened by his answer. I could tell by his puffy eyelids that he was just done from crying, and by the appearance of his normally happy face; it was flushed instead.

He and Sam could have been yelling at each other for a while or something. Who knows, maybe they didn't even make up and that's why he sent Colby outside to clear his head.

"I'm sorry," I mutter, twiddling my thumbs.

He waves me off, "Don't be, everything's my fault."

I shake my head frantically, "Oh no, I can't believe you're pinning yourself for the blame."

He rolls eyes, "I mean, it is true."

"No. We both know who's fault it was and it was mi-"

"Me. It was me, Neil," He interrupts.

"Oh my god, everything's my fault you dumbass!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, right," He scoffs.

"If I just told Ellie how I really felt, then the drama could have been avoided," I argue.

"Well if I just figured out my feelings on time, I wouldn't of had to have hurt three people. I let people down, Neil. You, Ellie, and Sam," He whispers, dismally.

I lightly touch his arm in comfort, "You didn't let me down, Brock."

"I did. You saw how uncontrollable I was when I was around you. What we did together hurt Ellie. I'm a terrible person." A tear escapes from his eye as his head hangs low, "-It sucks because I don't regret anything. I enjoyed every single one of all those moments behind her back."

I felt my heart ache at his words. He's really beating himself up for things that weren't really his fault. I feel like garbage when he says he liked our moments together.

He liked cheating on Ellie, and in all honesty, I liked him doing that too even when we knew it was wrong.

I'm a pathetic excuse for a human being.

"Colby, you're not the only terrible person. I mean, doing those things with you behind my best friend's back... ugh I want to take it all back, but I wouldn't," I feel my own self start to become emotional, "-I, I shouldn't h-have let those things continue though. If only I was more honest with everyone, this could have been avoided. I'm so stupid, and so dimwitted to not think before I did things. My selfishness and-"

He grabs my wrist suddenly, droplets of water streaming down his red stained cheeks.

"Don't say you're any of those things. You weren't the one who cheated on their girlfriend," He stares at me with those deep blue ocean eyes that always make me melt on the inside. "You weren't the one who spilled those mashed potatoes at lunch that day. If I didn't do that, we wouldn't have been rivals. And god, I hate being your rival."

I cup his cheek in my hand to meet his gaze, "I hate being your rival too."

He closes his eyes as more tears stream down his face, "Ashlyn Neil, because I liked you so much, it was the reason why I hated you so much, and I'm so sorry. I hated liking you."

I wipe his tears away with my thumb.

"Colby, it's okay-"

"It's not. I tried so hard to forget you; forget that I had feelings for my rival. I was afraid of what people thought about me if they knew. Now, I just have to face my true feelings. Why I've been avoiding them is beyond my fucking understanding." He sniffles as my heart beat a hundred times a second, and while looking deep into my eyes, I held his face in my hands.

"Ashlyn, I love you."

All these years, the words I have always longed for finally escaped his mouth. His piercing ocean blue eyes melt my interior so much that I'm not whole sometimes

But he's the one who completes me.

My rival.

My love.

"I love you too," I reply, automatically.

The corners of my lips tug into a smile as one also creeps onto his face.

Finally, he leans in to kiss me so beautifully, I was flying with the wings of a butterfly.

I hold his face closely to mine as our lips moved in a passionate sync that was slowly taking my breath away. His soft touch on me is an effect I'd love to feel for eternity. Dancing over clouds and beyond the horizon.

The lust he suppressed into our kiss was straight out of a fairy tale. Flip the page and he's the prince that sends all the maidens head over heals.

His hands grip onto my waste tightly, bringing our bodies closer. I grasp onto Colby and give all my love to him through the gesture we're sharing.

We pull apart for air as we were so entangled with each other, Listening to the faint breaths we shared.

"All it took was that I just had to move into the apartment down the hall from you," He sighs, embracing me intimately.

"You know I hated you moving in right next to us," I quietly giggle. He raises an eyebrow, turning me into a flushed state.

I stutter, "B-but I mean, it's no problem with me anymore and uh-"

"Ashlyn," He interrupts.

"Hm?" I look into his ocean eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

"I've been wanting to do something with you ever since I found out I loved you," He crashes his lips back onto mine. While lovingly moving our mouths in sync, he backs us up to my apartment. I try to grab my keys to open the door without breaking away from him. He has me against the door, his hands roaming up and down my back. Colby manages to tickle the bare skin from under my shirt in the process.

I quickly pull away and unlock the door, and as I did that, he trailed kisses along my neck.

Once he heard the door open, he pushes me in and slams the door behind him to a close. He pulls me back into him roughly. While hugging my waist, I tangle my fingers into his brown locks and kick off my shoes.

We manage to guide our aroused bodies to my bedroom, clinging onto one another as if the world was about to end in our moment.

We pull away for quick breaths and to tug off the unnecessary clothing that stood between us.

He pulled his shirt over his head to reveal his defined abs and features. I kiss him with need,  as I pull my shorts down and lift my shirt off, leaving myself bare in the bikini I had on.

"I've told you this before...I planned on only doing this with someone I love," He huskily whispers in my ear, grasping my bare body towards him.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he sucks lightly on mine.

"I'm glad I'm that someone," I pant, feeling the pleasure from his lips.

He lifts up my figure to wrap my legs around his waist. I hug his bare upper body with all the strength I had as his touch was weakening me.

We crash onto the bed, ready to take each other's first time.

/////

He grunts, placing both sides beside my head. Our noses nuzzle each others, making him slowly flash his pearly teeth.

He rubs my arms before lacing our fingers together. I clutch onto his hands as if my life depended on it.

I could be here, all vulnerable and bare for him, and still feel secure within his warmth.

He's not my rival anymore.

He kisses my cheek, breathing deeply in and out.

"I love you so fucking much too," I let out hastily, shutting my eyes and letting my body shudder briefly.

 Colby's body falls softly on top of me, trying to relax with his head buried into my fallen hair.

"I hated being your rival," He breathes out, hugging me tightly to his bare chest.

I hid myself into his neck, catching my breath. We turn to face each other for one last kiss.

We stare into each other's eyes immensely, waiting for our breaths to steady and our hearts to stop pounding so fast in our chests.

However, for once, I wanted it to pound all night long.

I hated loving my rival.

---------------------------------------------

To my friends reading my book, IM SORRY THIS WAS DIRTY DONT JUDGE ME AHHH I'm embarrassed writing this chapter holy fuck CRINGE.

OKAY ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS TO GO. STORY'S ENDING SOON TEARZ;'''''''''''(

Thank you guys for reading, like seriously. idk how so many reads were possible, i thank colby fuckin brock. GAWD I WANT HIS MERCH LMAO. i love writing and its sad to say rivals is nearing to the end :( Im sorry, im not making a sequel to rivals. tbh i dont really believe in sequels, id like to leave things as they are but if i feel like it, ill add bonus chapters if i get bored or somethin lol. this book was somethin i usually did in my free time and i did prioritize it alot but nowadays, im doing a lot of stuff as im in highschool so im way too busy to do more writing probs. also... how was the light smut?? it was essential to the story bc it proved that colby actually really loves ash because he said that he only will have sex once he finds someone he loves and OBVIOUSLY he's mad in love for ash.

COMMENT, *VOTE* & SHARE!!

qotc: you think they met out in the hallway coincidentally? explain yo theory if u got juan

hugs, kt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 630 10
❝ SHOW THEM HOW YOUR HEART GLOWS AND FILLS WITH ABSOLUTE AMBITION WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME . .❞ O R in which one girl with blonde hair falls in love wit...
81.5K 569 4
some korean names for you to use in your fanfictions or for anything really highest ranking: #37 in names 。written by JEONKWK
90.3K 1.4K 34
AJ and her 2 friends are playing truth or dare. How will things turn out when AJ gets a crazy dare? Turns out that the dare she got ended up to prett...
2.4K 72 12
One shot collections with beautiful ladies 😉 *Requests are open*