Don't Wake Me | Camarry

بواسطة bravadeaux

I used to sit in my bedroom and watch every movie imaginable, (big fan of romance films) I would always wonde... المزيد

DWM 1.
DWM 2.
DWM 3.
DWM 4.
DWM 5.
DWM 7.
DWM 8.
DWM 9.
DWM 10.
DWM 11.
DWM 12.
DWN 13.
DWM 14.
DWM 15.
DWM 16.
DWM 17.
DWM 18.
DWM 19.
DWM 20.
DWM 21.
DWM 22.
DWM 23.
DWM 24.
DWM 25.
DWM 26.
DWM 27.
DWN 28.
DWN 29.
DWM 30.
DWM 31.
DWM 32.
DWM 33.
DWM 34.
DWM 35.
DWM 36.
DWM 37.
DWM 38.
DWM 39.
DWM 40.
DWM 41.
DWM 42.
DWM 43.
DWM 44.
DWM 45.
DWM 46.
DWM 47.
DWM 48.
DWM 49.
DWM 50.

DWM 6.

2.8K 70 5
بواسطة bravadeaux

   "Are you almost done?" Harry asked. He was sitting on a cushioned bench that was set against a wall beside famous paintings. I walked around in a small circle as I read over my paper making sure I got everything. "Yes! All done!" I exclaimed, making my way past a class and over to Harry. We'd been here for hour and a half and for most of that Harry was sitting on any flat surface he could find. "You said you'd help me but I found everything on my own." I nudged him as we walked side by side toward the exit. "Yes well I was too busy taking photographs of you with your camera."

"I never asked you, I only told you to hold it."

"Right, well you looked so passionate in what you were doing, I just had to capture the moment." he stated. "I got quite the candids."

   "Liam you cheeky bastard! If I would have known you were coming in today I would have started a riot." Harry said to a boy his age that was standing behind the podium, he kind of resembled David Beckham. "Well good thing I didn't tell you," Liam announced. "Why are you coming to a museum. That's slightly out of character." he chuckled, taking a ticket from a woman and a small child, allowing them to gain entrance. "I'm a changed man." he joked with a grin.

"Is this the girl that's changed you?" he also joked. "I'd stray away from Harry here, a few screws are loose in his head." I laughed. "Since Harry isn't introducing you I'm--" Harry cut Liam off.

"Camila, this is my best mate Liam, Zayn's roommate and Liam, this is a girl that was literally torn from my dreams and brought to reality, Camila." I laughed at Harry's words and shook Liam's hand.

"Pleasure meeting you Camila. Now Harry, you need to go before my boss comes around."

"Right. I'll see you Friday."

"So tomorrow."

"Precisely." Harry saluted Liam and we left.

   "He looks like David Beckham." I said once we were back in the car. "Don't tell him that. It just inflates his ego. But anyways, do you want to

come back to my place and grab a bite to eat? Looking at historical artifacts starved me." Go back to his place? I've seen movies like this too. The guy brings the unknowing girl back to his chambers and then tries to seduce her. Harry let out a small chuckle which pulled me out of my cinematic thoughts. "Ah, I see that look on your face. You think I'm going to try and make a move." I turned to Harry still tense in my seat.

"No! I never said that."

"You didn't have to say it. Your expression says enough. Thanks for thinking I'm that kind of guy. It means a tremendous amount. I'll take you back to the hotel." I can sense irritation in his voice.

"No!" I practically pleaded. Harry looked at me with a smirk. "I don't want to go back to the hotel. I want to hang out with you." I realized I probably sounded desperate and sunk down a little in my seat.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. I just.. I never hung out with a guy so it's still very.. very brand new to me. I never know what to expect and I can only base things off of stupid movies a portion of which I watch on lifetime. I don't want you to think that I think any of less of you, I'm just a newbie." Harry smiled filling in the silence of my words.

"Boy oh boy, you weren't kidding when you said you talk too much most times." I knew he was only joking but I still reached over and gave him a playful slap.

   We sung along to the radio until he parked his car in front of his flat and we made our way inside, the wind making the fly aways that hung from my bun literally fly away while staying attached.  I heard music coming from inside the flat and looked at Harry who was turning the key in the doorknob. "That's just my roommate." he pushed open the door and it was surprisingly tidy for being a place guys lived. A blonde haired boy was picking shirts up that were strewn across the sofa. He shoved them into a small wicker basket. "Niall, you could've been faster than that." Harry said tossing his keys aside.

"Look I am not a flat maid. I ordered

the pizza and I tried cleaning as fast as you drive which is pretty damn fast." So he was Irish. That must've been who Harry was texting at every stop sign. "Whatever. Whens the pizza getting here? I am properly hungry."

"I ordered it ten minutes ago so maybe another ten, I wouldn't know for certain I'm not the delivery boy."

Harry glanced over to me.

"Niall this is Camila, and Camila this is my flatmate Niall." I waved, and Niall told me he was a hugger so he hugged me.

"I heard so much about you Camila" Niall announced. "Harry is very fond of you already."

"Ignore everything that leprachaun says." Harry kicked off his loafers and sat on the couch. "Care to join me?" I bit my bottom lip and walked over sitting beside Harry but not too close. The two of us did a great job with respecting one anothers personal space barriers.

   "So you're all finished with your assignment. What are you up to for the rest of the evening?" I shrugged. I really didn't know. I knew the girls were all with their boyfriends which was a typical occurence. "I guess you're just stuck with me all day aren't you pineapple." Harry smirked as he channel surfed.

"Are you really going to keep calling me pineapple? It's embarrassing enough with all the looks I was getting today."

"Oh c'mon, hey Niall, right pineapple is a cutesy nickname?" Niall who was on his phone looked up.

"I suppose, but fruit nicknames aren't all the rage."

"Why'd I even ask him." Harry mumbled to himself.

   We started getting into some zombie show that Harry decided to stop on when there was a knock at the door. "Finally!"

"I paid online, so no need to worry about that." Niall said.

"Really? You're making me get up?" Harry groaned and stood up. "I'm damn near death because I'm so hungry and you're making me move this should be classified as abuse, in some form." he mumbled to himself. A moment later Harry kicked the door shut with his foot and walked over to the couch, placing the two boxes of pizza onto the glass coffee table. "I was going to ask earlier if you liked pizzs but then I remembered you telling me you are more than fond of it." Harry flipped open the cardboard lid and dug right in grabbing two slices of the hawaiian pizza and layering them on top of each other before devouring them in less than three minutes; moving onto his third slice before I could even finish my first.

   "So," I asked after finishing a third slice unable to fit anymore pizza into my system. "Niall when'd you move to London?" Niall wiped his greasy fingers off on his jeans. He ate five slices. "When I was fourteen. I'm new to our group of friends but Harry was the first one I met and we've been best mates since." Harry let out an obnoxious burp and then started rubbing his stomach. He had seven slices. "This is true." I looked at the box and saw that there was just one slice left and then I glanced at Harry and wondered what kind of spacious storage unit void his stomach was. I mean the boy was so lean.

   There was loud pounding on the door and that startled me. "It's the police! Open up!" I looked from Harry to Niall and they were chuckling unphased by the fact that the police were at their door. "Hide the drugs." Niall said to Harry patting his leg and taking his time to walk to the door. "He's joking." Harry assured me. When Niall walked in I saw a lean boy with tattoos make his way in and Zayn followed, Lauren's hand grasped tightly in his. "Camz!" Lauren sounded happy to see me and also surprised. I waved and she made her way over to me while Harry was distracted saying his bro hellos to his friends. "You little sneak. You said you were going to do your paper."

"I was... I did. I'm finished with it." I explained to her how I missed the bus and Harry saw me and took me to the museum, and we ate pizza "And now, here we are." I exhaled feeling like I informed her of everything in one breath.

   We went through another round of introductions and I got teased about my outfit choice by their friend, Louis. "You guys had a pizza party without me? You bastards." Zayn said flipping up the lid of the pizza box and snagging the last slice. "Speaking of party," Louis began."Tomorrow, we're all still going, right?"

"Yeah, I invited Lauren and she's down." Zayn highfived Lauren. The two of them were actually too jaw dropping seperate and together they can move oceans. "Ah, yes, Camila would you like to attend this party with me tomorrow?" Before I could answer Harry's question, Zayn chimed in.

"It's going to be a rave, live bands, it's in this large abandoned warehouse. It's going to be mad! The entire youth of London is probably going to be there." I was going to speak but Lauren found my words in the complicated maze before I could. "Camila doesn't party." I nodded.

"You don't party?!" The shock in Louis' voice made it seem like I was some creature that he was viewing for the first time. I shook my head. "Okay.. have you ever had an alcoholic drink?" I shook my head again and I felt like I loser. In this moment I felt like some sort of science experiment. "I mean I have, but I never drank enough to like get drunk or even close to tipsy."

"Tomorrow is your night." Niall cheered.

"There's a first for everything C'mon, you'll have so much fun." Harry nodded. I was being peer pressured so I agreed. A little party never killed nobody.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.9K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
75.2K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
12M 226K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...