School Life | Felix Lee | Str...

By weloveutae

Anna Lim moves to a new town, where she will have to start a new school life and get on with it. On the firs... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
NOT A UPDATE.
14.
15.
16.
NOT AN UPDATE II
17.
18.
NOT AN UPDATE
19.
20.
21.
22.
NOT AN UPDATE :0
23.
24.
25.
26.
NOT AN UPDATE
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
NOT AN UPDATE ;)
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.

9.

6.9K 331 356
By weloveutae

Just as he said, I walked up all those stairs to get to the roof, and he wasn't even there.

+
*felix's POV*
I knew something was wrong with her. She had like a really dark shading around her eye and her fave just seemed ugly as usual.

I don't get why I can't do any of my horrible things to her. Before, I did anything I did with girls, I beat them up, embarrassed them In front of the whole school, make them fall in love with me and break their hearts, but Anna..something is different about her.

Maybe it's the fact that she's less uglier than my past victims who have all moved school.

I sighed as Hanul pulled me close to her, clinging onto my arm and moaning about how Anna did all this and that to her blah blah blah.

I stopped my steps right in front of Anna's locker and remembered.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

"Why oppa?" Hanul asked.

"Gotta do something but I'm late for it." I spoke as I struggled pulling my arm from Hanul.

"What do you have to do?"

I thought up a excuse as quickly as I could.

"Gotta..um..shit." I said as I slowly walked further away from Hanul.

"Why are you late for doing a shit oppa?!" Hanul shouted as she laughed.

I took the chance to run off up the stairs. Actually. Why am I even running. Let's take our time shall we?

I took one step and waited five seconds then walked another. But I got annoyed and impatient and jumped up until I got to the door.

*end of pov*
+
Aish. Seriously this stupid motherfucking guy asks me to come to the roof but when I DO show up he isn't here.

I got annoyed, swearing and muttering to myself as I trudged back to the door to go back down and find Somi.

I was about to open the door but the door slammed open right on my face as I felt like my skull was cracking and my bruises just getting worse.

"Ow you stupid son of a bitch!" I yelled as I fell on the floor. Then droplets of blood started plopping on my hand as I freaked out.

"Oh man holy shit!" A male said as he bent down.

"YOU?! You bitch! I've been waiting for you for about thirty min-"

"Shhhh. Get yourself cleaned up first. You look more messed up than you already did." He laughed as he chucked a pack of tissues at me.

"I'm not even gonna say thank you, bitchass." I rolled my eyes.

"Well stop your nose from bleeding then you dumbwit." He chuckled as he took his phone out and before I could hide and cover my face, click!

"DELETE THAT!" I yelled as he waved the ugliest picture I've seen of me in front of my face laughing like a right idiot.

"Nah. Don't feel like it." He refuses as he locked his phone and shoved it into his pocket.

"Ugh you are so annoying sometimes-"

"Sometimes?"

"ALL THE TIME." I yelled as I stomped on his feet as hard as I could before I charged down the stairs.

"Wait you ugly shit! I still need to talk to you-!" I heard him yell faintly.

+
Three words.
I. Hate. Him.
I actually HATE him. He's making my grades go lower, I can't even concentrate in class because of him. He either always kicks the back of my chair, spits out gum he chewed into my hair which is gross, pull my hair from the back, keep nudging me, draw all over my new pencil case, get me in detention...etc.

I was minding my own business in the girls toilet, when Hanul came in snorting like a pig and when she saw me, she gave me a disapproving look up and down and tutted, and oh, I forgot to mention, her friends did the same.

"Stop looking at yourself in the mirror boo, it's gonna crack soon." She said as she washed her hands.

"Why can't you wash your mouth with 10 pumps of soap like your washing your hands?" I questioned as I flicked water at the mirror and took my hands to the air dryer.

"Excuse me?" She sounded offended. "And ALSO, I see your trying to get closer to Felix oppa, I'm pretty sure I warned you once. But anyways, let's forget that. Wanna be friends?" She asked as she smiled.

Ew fake alert. Fake alert.

"Sure! I would looooove to be your friend like isn't that totally obvious?" I said with a hint of sarcasm and over exaggeration.

"Cool. Come to room 23 in the old science block. We hang out there with Felix oppa and his gang. I'm sure they would love you to join." Hanul spoke as she acted all friendly.

"Um im fine-"

"Okay so I'll see ya there adios boo." She walked out before I could say anything else.

What the fuck was that?
But OMG Im cringing.

+

"Anna!" Someone yelled my name from behind as I collected my lunch from my locker.

It was Hanul, she sashayed towards me with obviously her designer handbag dangling on her shoulder.

"Sup." I said annoyed at the fact that she won't leave me alone.

"Let's go!" She pulled my arm as she linked it. Again, since Hanul was the Queenka, everyone looked at us shocked.

I could see Somi in the crowd with a hurt expression as I was straight on dragged by Hanul to some building that I've never been inside before.

"where are we?" I asked realising it was somewhat strange.

"The old science department. I already told you we hang out here." She giggled.

Why is she giggling though. What part of her sentence was funny?

"Um..ok." I said awkwardly as I turned back to see Hanul's friends all with a smug grin plastered across their faces.

I frowned at it.

"Right. Here we are." Hanul said as we were on the top floor, inside a classroom with loads of spider webs, a bookshelf full of dusty books and textbooks, science lab coats which were all dirty and turning yellow, broken windows. It basically looked abandoned.

"Why do you hang out in a place like here?" I asked confused as I looked around, opening cupboards. I'm interested in new things okay?

When I got no answer, I turned back towards the door, and all of them stood by the door looking at me.

"What...?" I asked as I started making my way to them.

Before I got to them, they slammed the door, and I heard two clicks.

I turned the door handle. They locked me inside.
I should've known better. Why did I ever just let her bring me to some abandoned science laboratory.

"Hello?!" I banged on the door. "Let me out!"

"Shut up." Hanul said from outside the door.

"I hope you learn your lesson and go to hell for trying to steal my oppa. Anyways rest in peace Anna Lim."

Then I felt something hot from outside.
I stepped far back, there were flames coming through the tiny gap from the door.

Did they set fire to here aswell?! They're murderers!

In minutes, the wall caught on fire, as I felt myself shaking. I can't die like this. At least not by the hands of Hanul.

I started coughing as the smoke got into my lungs. My breathing hitched for a second, then my breathing became unsteady, the room spinned as I dropped to the floor. I realised they put gas on the floor aswell as it was slippery and oily.

The last thing I saw was the floor catching on fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 599 18
Hyunjin and Felix are college students, Felix still lives with his mom but she's mostly gone for work. They meet new friends together, and they may h...
156K 5.5K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...
14.2K 555 29
A boy Lee JiHoon who was going to debut with Stray Kids: the new boy group of JYP Entertainment withdrew his position and left the company. Instead o...
520K 10.7K 25
⚠️ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story that i wrote in English (since English isn't my first language). There are a lot of grammar m...