The Worst Person to Fall In L...

Door misspotter

[ON-HOLD] It started with an English essay project of Krystal Jones. Everything that was written in there was... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moved out, or not?
Chapter 2: My life, the other way around
Chapter 3: My fantasies are over
Chapter 4: At the Roof
Chapter 5: Can I steal a Kiss?
Chapter 6: Kicked Out
Chapter 7: I will be right here, waiting.
Chapter 8: Inquisitive Kids
Chapter 9: Bet or not?
Chapter 10: This crazy feeling
Chapter 11: U-G-H!
Chapter 12: Culprit
Chapter 13: Not Him
Chapter 15: Leaving

Chapter 14: Still

202 2 1
Door misspotter

Chapter 14

Still

"What?" he asked while he yawned. "You asked me to stay with you last night. So why be frantic all of a sudden?" he simply asked.

I'm full dressed so there's nothing 'to worry about a pregnancy kind of thing. But still! I slept with a total stranger!

"But you knew I thought you were Jarred, right?!" I asked, feeling my face heated.

"Yes, but I just couldn't leave you. You were clingy to me and--"

"And what?!" I retorted. "You should've just said you were Dwade and I could willingly let you out!"

"That's the point. If you knew it was me as not Jarred then you'd shoo me away." he said while smirking.

"You lunatic devil!" I pointed at him, "Get out!"

He held both his hands up, "Easy. I'm going alright."

I watched him get the heck out of my room. He didn't close nor touch the door so it's I who shut it. But before I could do that I saw him outside the hallway, looking painful or some kind of that.

"What?!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry. I'm was caught up in the middle. I really am sorry." he said softly as he bowed his head and walked down the stairs.

Okay, what was that for? Wait. He's right! He's ought to be sorry, alright! Ugh! I'm still pissed! But it's not at the same level when I woke up this morning.

After short period of getting ready for school, I am now here in this blatant place surrounded by the seniors.

"Look, Krystal. There's nothing wrong about hooking up with Dwade. Though it's a sin. But still,"  Kelly said, "You're hurting someone who's not worthy being yours." she shrugged off and left me hanging.

Who does she meant by that?

Whatever. It's probably just nothing. Good thing they didn't piss me until lunch time. Tiffani just converse me all day, and I haven't even seen Jarred the whole time.

"And then there were like sparkly--,"

"Wait," I cut Tiffani off from her storytelling, "Where's Jarred?" I asked while looking around.

"You're not even listening," she sighed. "But I don't know. You should call him."

"I tried." I said. "But he's not answering nor replying. I wonder what's up."

"Uhh, Krys." Tiffani slightly uttered, "You might want to check who're behind you now."

"What?" I looked behind and...

Saw Jarred with Porsche. Their hands intertwining together, they looked like a real couple. Everyone's eyes were glued on them as if they're a celebrity couple passing our hallway.

Just about when they're near our place, Jarred didn't even look at me. But I was Porsche who looked back with a smirk and wink.

What the heck was that?!!

Suddenly, I feel so heavy. My eyes are starting to form out tiny liquid on its edges. I feel dizzy, and unexplainable, and, and--!

And hurt. It hurts.

With that I ran away to somewhere I knew no one would dare land feet on. I cried. I thought Jarred liked me? Then why is he with that Porsche who's been the devil behind me all the time?

So I'm left alone now. I'd fight for him. But... I think it's useless now that I think he likes her, too. I have no fight to win after all. Because in the first place, I already lost. But I'll try and talk to him when I get the chance. He's still my befriend, right? Even if the feeling's not mutual anymore, for liking maybe, there's still our friendship to hold onto.

I reached for my phone and dialed him up. I couldn't let this get away that easily. I knew something was wrong. And that Porsche and her minions were behind all these.

"Yo dude! Sorry, but Jarred's not here. Just leave a message, and ta-tuh!"

Ugh! I just really need to talk to him!

"Hey, Jarred. Uhm, give me a call when you get this. We need to talk." and I hung up.

I shook my head. There's no way he's going to call me. Who am I kidding? I got up on my feet and started my search for him. I just hope I could find him soon.

*JARRED

Fk it! Porsche was all true. I was outside of Krystal's house last night, and I saw everything. I can clearly see their shadows moving through the window. And it was hell! It tore me all apart!

I was broken. That time, I didn't know what to do. For a guy like me tears are important to waste over little thing. But last night was different. My feelings for Krys isn't just a thing, it's every thing!

Last night, Porsche's shoulder was all I could lean on. I saw her driving my way and there she stopped me. I couldn't help but hug her so tight, but this time-no tears.

"Do you believe me now?" was all she asked last night, but I didn't answer. "Don't worry. I'll make all the pain go away. Just let me do it Jarred."

"Go on, Porsh. Heal me." I answered out of broken heart.

And that's why we ended up tougher this morning. I cant exactly say that we're a couple or what now. I know she's been there all along, but some part of me kept telling to not trust her. That's just my paranoid side, no need to doubt, I said to myself.

I ignored Krystal the whole day. I needed some time alone to think. It is somehow rude for me to not ask Krystal's side, but I'm too much afraid with what she could answer.

I don't know. It's complicated right now.

"Want to come over tonight?" Porsche asked. We've been spending the day together. It's better this way, perhaps.

"I'm not sure. Maybe I'll stay home for tonight." I said.

"Oh come on, Jarred. Let's have some fun for a little while," then she flashed a smile that every guy would fall for, but not me.

"I have things to do and some--," I was caught off guard when Porshe slammed her lips into mine, her arms clung around my neck.

I got to be honest, I gave in for a little second but I remembered that this is not right. I pushed Porsche away. And when I opened my eyes, I saw Krystal standing right in front of me, us.

Oh shit! She saw everything!

She smiled, but I felt pain inside her when a bead of teardrop fell from her eye. "I'm sorry," was all she said before turning back and running away.

Darn!

"What did you do Porsche?!" I irritatedly shouted.

"What?" she asked defensively. "You asked me to heal you, right? That's exactly what I'm doing!"

"Well it's not working at all!" I yelled. "What you're doing makes me sick, devastated, and dead all at the same time!" and with that I ran off behind Krystal.

What the heck is happening? Yesterday we were fine, and now? Damn! It's I who needs talk to her. I demand and explanation, and I already made myself ready with my own explanation about things.

But I know I was wrong when I asked Porsche to heal me. I knew I could never trust her! She made things worst, or maybe she's the one making things this way?

I followed Krystal until we're now in some kind of Butterfly garden. Yeah, we left the school and she walked this long, I mean we. She doesn't seem to notice me behind her. And she's crying, hard. My heart disappeared when I saw a tear track down the sidewalk just a while ago. And up until now, I think my heart's still missing. But I know where it is.

She's still crying. She's sitting on a bench with her back facing me. Her shoulders are shaking while I hear her sob.

"Krys," I finally whispered. She didn't answer. Maybe she knew all along I was behind her. "W-why are y-you like this?" a stupid question escaped my mouth.

"Go away, please." she said in between sobs.

"I can't. I need to know what's the problem right now."

"There is no problem, alright. I'm just..." she stopped. "Just happy for you and, and," she can't continue. "And Porsche. Now go away."

"But let me explain first. There's nothing going on between me and--,"

"It's alright," she cut me. "You don't need to explain. After all, there's nothing going on between us, too. Right? So it's not necessary." she wiped tears out of her cheeks.

"But Krys, you know how I felt for you!" I argued.

"And you know my feelings for you as well, then why did you do that?!"

"Krys, I did not kiss her. She did that! And you know I don't even like her."

"Maybe because you love her now, huh." she said sarcastically.

"You're so stubborn!"

"I am stubborn!" she retorted.

"But still, it's nothing!" I shouted. She's now quiet right now. I actually feel the remorse. "But how could you explain Dwade? Did you really hook up with him?" I asked calmly.

"What?!" she asked, shocked. "Where'd  you even get that filthy gossip Jarred?!"

"Just answer me first."

"Alright." she sighed. "Last night I was sick. I was already sleeping that time when mom told me someone's there to visit. Someone whom I assumed was you got in my room and sat beside me. The lights were off and so I couldn't see a thing. Dwade asked me if I wanted him to stay until I fall into sleep. And because I thought it was you, I said yes. That's the while story!"

"Dwade?! That guy! Oh shit!" I chided. "I'm going to kill that man!"

"Hold on right there Jarred." she intervened. "Now answer me. Where did you get that gossip?"

There's no point in lying here now, huh. "I'll be honest Krys," I heaved a heavy sigh before answering, "From Porsche."

Her eyes widened. "You actually believed her?! That's absurd!" and this time around, her tears fall down once more. "And you know what! We're done. Our understanding is done, so as our friendship! It's all over." and she ran off.

I'm stoned. E-everything's o-over?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.2M 78.9K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
879K 37.9K 48
Katherine Solace has been hurt, toyed with, lied to, and completely heartbroken by her first love. And what does she do about it, instead of crying o...
193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...
1M 29.3K 49
[-] "He saw all the stars in the solar system in her eyes." ••••••• Delani Taylor is the type of girl who wears silk ribbons in her hair and sketches...