getting saved...by Black Veil...

By ningaguineapigs

WARNING: some chapters will have a lot of sexual content so if your not okay with that I don't recommend read... More

getting saved...by Black Veil Brides!?!?!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SOMETHING THEN GIVE ME A BETTER CAUSE TO LEAD
REBEL LOVE SONG
IN THE END
NOBODY'S HERO
CAROLYN
SHADOWS DIE
FALLEN ANGELS
PERFECT WEAPON
COFFIN
NEVER GIVE IN
DIE FOR YOU
REBEL YELL
WE DON'T BELONG
LOST IT ALL
SET THE WORLD ON FIRE
BEAUTIFUL REMAINS
HEAVEN'S CALLING
CHILDREN SURRENDER
I AM BULLET PROOF
LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS FAIR
WE STITCH THESE WOUNDS
SWEET BLASPHEMY
SUPER MEGA IMPORTANT!!!!
YAY!
DAYS ARE NUMBERER

KNIVES AND PENS

312 9 1
By ningaguineapigs

I hopped out of the shower and I looked around for a towel to wrap around myself. I couldn't find one anywhere, I looked under the sink and in the cabinets. I heard a loud sound, it was the bus door opening and closing. the sound was then followed by the sound of many footsteps. oh shit...Andy and the rest of the guys are back...shit...

"where's Scarlett?" I recognized Andy's deep voice ask

"she's in the shower still" I heard cc reply

"no, listen its shut off"

"oh I guess she's out then"

"I'm gonna go look for her"

"mhmm"

I heard footsteps come towards the bathroom and then stop in front of the door. I heard a quiet know on the door.

"Scarlett? are you in there?" I heard Andy's voice ask I a hushed tone

I walked over to the door and opened it a crack so I could see Andy and then whispered "I don't have a towel, could you get me one please?"

"yeah sure" he smiled and walked away.

I waited in the bathroom, my hair still dripping wet and my body the same. Andy came back and knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it a little so he could hand me the towel.

" thank you so much" I said wrapping the towel around myself and then stepped out of the bathroom with my clothes in my hands.

Andy didn't say anything at first but just looked at me. I tilted my head to one side ever so slightly, confused.

"what?" I seriously didn't know what he was looking at

"um...nothing..." he replied

" okay well I'm gonna go get changed" I said to him still confused.

(A/N okay I know I didn't mention this in the first chapter but when she went on the bus, she brought a small suit case from her broken car that they just kinda left there and never went back for it but anyways so she does have clothes with her. just to clarify sorry I didn't mention it earlier)

I walked into the back room behind the bunk hallway and closed the door to get changed. I finished getting changed and walked into the living room where the guys were putting on their stage makeup and getting ready for the show in a few hours. we were about to arrive at the venue so they were almost done. I almost forgot that I was their new merch girl so I had to go with them. I was just wearing a pair of ripped skinnies and a Metallica band T. I felt the bus stop and looked out the windows to see people lined up in front of the venue already, 5 hours before. wow...they have really amazing fans.

my thoughts were cut off by Ashley yelling something at the guys "hey guys look at the army!"

cc jumped up like a scared rabbit and ran over to the window to look out of it.

"I know I say this every time but damn, we have some kick ass fans!" he shouted back at us while looking over his shoulder.

"yeah!" he guys said altogether

the bus door sung open and the tour manager Jon stepped into the bus. he looked at everybody until his eyes rested on me and then flickered o er to Ashley.

"she yours?" he asked Ashley pointing a me

before Ashley could speak up I replied for him "no I'm not a prostitute"

Jon clapped his hands together and smiled "okay so then you much be the new merch girl right?"

"yupp" I said popping the p on the end

"great, come with me and guys you ow what to do and I'll be right over" he said stepping out of the bus with me following him.

the guys walked of the bus and roadies gathered all the equipment and headed over to the stage. I followed Jon to a tent that very close to the stage that had all kinda of bvb merch in it.

"okay so you'll work here for the first half of the show and then Greg" he paused and pointed to a very tall red headed guy standing a few meter away "will make over the the next half"

"what do I do after my turns over?"  I asked Jon while he was walking away

he looked back t me and shrugged "anything I guess, you do have a backstage pass to the show so come and watch the second half of you want"

"okay, bye" I called after him then sat down behind the table with the cash register on it.

after finishing my shift and Greg taking over I decided to go and watch the show. I went t the backstage door and showed the security guard my backstage pass. I went to the lounge area where I could see and hear them, I must say that they always impress me when they are on stage. when they are up there it seems like they are just a completely different person all together. I watched them in awe as they finished their last song and jogged of the stage. I got up and walked out before they noticed that I was in there. I wanted to give them some privacy n case they needed to like change pants or something. I was just about to close the door when u heard something from inside the lounge area/dressing room. I put my ear up to the door and listened intently.

"mhmmmmm" what is that....kissing?

my curiosity got the best of me and I opened the door up the tiniest crack to look through. I looked through and saw Andy? kissing somebody?!?! I baked away from the door slowly and quietly until I was far enough away to bolt it with out being heard.

I ran as fast as I could back to the tour bus. Andy had given me a spare key to it so I opened it and locked it and run into the bathroom and sobbed quietly to myself. I don't know how long I cried but I did until the guys came back into the bus, sounding a little but drunk. I dried my eyes carefully making sure there was no way they could tell that I had cried. I opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out, walking into the living room area and plopping myself down beside cc.

cc looked over at me and frowned slightly.

"have you been crying? your eyes are all red..." he asked looking at me with  concerned eyes.

"oh that? no I just accidentally poked myself in the eye with my mascara" I replied.

cc didn't look convinced but shrugged it off and turned his attention to the guys.

"guys...guys..." they weren't listening "GUYS!!" cc yelled this time.

they all turned their attention to cc suddenly.

"hey so guys now that I have your attention I would like to inform you that we have three days off until the next show" he said happily

" yes finally a day off!" Ashley yelled throwing his hands up in the air with triumph

I laughed and then sighed. All I could think of was Andy kissing that girl. I thought he liked me...I new it was to good to be true. he was just faking it to make me feel better if something...whatever I'm used to it. I get hurt by everybody I fall for I mean lik-

my thoughts were cut off by Andy speaking to me "hey so um were are you sleeping tonight..?"

I wanted to sleep with him again but obviously he didn't like me anymore if he ever did at all anyways.

"um I don't know" I replied

"you can sleep with m-" Andy was cut off by cc jumping up and yelling

"YOU CAN SLEEP WIT ME TONIGHT IF YOU WANT" he smiled

"thanks cc, sure" I smiled back at him.

I caught Andy glaring at cc. all the other guys looked like they didn't really take any notice of it though.

A/N

okay so sorry about the shortness of this chapter but I had a bit of writers block and also this was more of a filler chapter but I did put some key hints in there. anyways so hope your having a great day

bye

~me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1.6M 96.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
179K 36.4K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...
508K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...