WE DON'T BELONG

after our shower me and cc got dressed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to make breakfast, I opened the cupboard and noticed that there was no food in it. oh yeah hotel...duh they serve breakfast

I called room service and ordered food to me and cc, I didn't know what he wanted so I just got him a typical pancake breakfast with eggs and bacon. I thanked the lady and hung up the phone.

right then I felt two arms wrap around either side of my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder. I smiled and turned my head to look at cc's face resting on my shoulder.

"hey" I said happily

"hey scar" he paused to plant a small, quick kiss on my cheek. "we have to meet the guys at 2:30 at the studio we are using this afternoon for a quick practice"

my smiled faded quickly as I thought about Andy, I would have to see him when we went. I shock off the thought and smiled again. I don't have to worry about Andy, we're just friends now... just friends...

"okay, what time is it?" I asked to get Andy off my mind.

cc pulled his phone out of his pocket and pressed the home button to see the time.

"its 10:23" he answered

"okay so then we have have a bit of time" I said

"yeah, hey let's order breakfast. I want some pancakes" he said walking over to the couch and sitting down.

I smiled and sat down on the opposite side of the couch from him.

"I already ordered breakfast for us" I said proudly like it was some big of a deal

"dats my girl" he said moving closer to me, not quite close enough to close the gap all the way

"Yea I ordered you pancakes" I smirked

"oh damn, look at you go" he joked and rolled his eyes at me

"hey" I whined "don't ruin my moment"

he smirked and then closed the gap between us fully so he was now pressed up against my side. I smiled and laughed. I didn't have to look up at him even though he was quite a tall man but I was really tall for a woman, maybe only a inch or two shorter than him. I learned in and pressed my like gently against his. he moved his lips gently against mine and slid his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance with I granted.

after a few moments of passionate kissing we both pulled away. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

" thanks cc" I said and hugged him

"for what?" he asked hugging me back

I pulled out of the hug and looked at him.

"for being here for me after all that..." I answered him

"your welcome scar, I love you" he said

there was a knock on the door and I assumed that it was the breakfast. cc was already up so he walked over to the door and opened it. it was the breakfast, the man bringing the breakfast rolled the cart in and set the food down on the table. I thanked and tipped him before he left and then sat down at the table and started eating the food.

cc sat down at the table and started eating to. after we finished our meals we decided that we should go out and do something but we didn't know what to do so we re-decided that we were just gonna stay at the hotel and watch movies. they had lots of different movies and cc picked a few and then I picked a few, after watching one of the movies he picked we would watch one that I picked and so on. we sat on the couch side by side and watched movies until 1:15 when the last one finished.

I looked at my phone to check the time and said to cc "hey when to we have to meet the guys again?"

"2:30" he replied getting up off the couch and stretching his arms.

"how far away is the studio your using?" I asked him

"um like half an hour I think" he said walking over to the fridge and opened it.

"okay so we should go in like 45 minutes" I said

"yeah you want one?" he asked grabbing a monster out of the fridge and gestured it towards me

"sure thanks" I said accepting it

he smirked and said "so...what are we going to do for 45 minutes..."

I smirked and pretended to think.

"hmmm I don't know" I said flirtatiously

he walked over to me and scooped me up off the couch in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. he opened the door and set me down on the large, comfortable bed. I giggled as he crawled onto of me and smothered me with small kisses....

A/N

okay so I didn't want to get t far into what they were going to do with their spare time so I'll just let you come up with what you will think is going to happen.

bro fist

bye

~me