KNIVES AND PENS

I hopped out of the shower and I looked around for a towel to wrap around myself. I couldn't find one anywhere, I looked under the sink and in the cabinets. I heard a loud sound, it was the bus door opening and closing. the sound was then followed by the sound of many footsteps. oh shit...Andy and the rest of the guys are back...shit...

"where's Scarlett?" I recognized Andy's deep voice ask

"she's in the shower still" I heard cc reply

"no, listen its shut off"

"oh I guess she's out then"

"I'm gonna go look for her"

"mhmm"

I heard footsteps come towards the bathroom and then stop in front of the door. I heard a quiet know on the door.

"Scarlett? are you in there?" I heard Andy's voice ask I a hushed tone

I walked over to the door and opened it a crack so I could see Andy and then whispered "I don't have a towel, could you get me one please?"

"yeah sure" he smiled and walked away.

I waited in the bathroom, my hair still dripping wet and my body the same. Andy came back and knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it a little so he could hand me the towel.

" thank you so much" I said wrapping the towel around myself and then stepped out of the bathroom with my clothes in my hands.

Andy didn't say anything at first but just looked at me. I tilted my head to one side ever so slightly, confused.

"what?" I seriously didn't know what he was looking at

"um...nothing..." he replied

" okay well I'm gonna go get changed" I said to him still confused.

(A/N okay I know I didn't mention this in the first chapter but when she went on the bus, she brought a small suit case from her broken car that they just kinda left there and never went back for it but anyways so she does have clothes with her. just to clarify sorry I didn't mention it earlier)

I walked into the back room behind the bunk hallway and closed the door to get changed. I finished getting changed and walked into the living room where the guys were putting on their stage makeup and getting ready for the show in a few hours. we were about to arrive at the venue so they were almost done. I almost forgot that I was their new merch girl so I had to go with them. I was just wearing a pair of ripped skinnies and a Metallica band T. I felt the bus stop and looked out the windows to see people lined up in front of the venue already, 5 hours before. wow...they have really amazing fans.

my thoughts were cut off by Ashley yelling something at the guys "hey guys look at the army!"

cc jumped up like a scared rabbit and ran over to the window to look out of it.