getting saved...by Black Veil Brides!?!?!

I checked my phone again, shit still no service. I can't believe that my car broke down! I opened the door and zipped up my jacket, fuck its freezing! I step outside my door and close it, I walk around to the front of my car to see smoke leaking out of from under the hood.

"great...fucking great" I said to myself throwing my hands up in the air in frustration. "and there's no damn cell service!"

I looked down the road, dimly lit by street lights. yes its night time. I squint my eyes at an object in the distance, a sign. it read: NEXT STOP 79 KM AWAY!

"great! and its like 26 below out here, Canada is so fucking cold!" if your wondering why I in Canada during January its because im going to a Black Veil Brides concert, or at least was going to one before my stupid car broke down in what seemed like the most deserted highway ever! anyways, my friend was supposed to come with my but when I was already crossed the border she texted me that she had to cancel! and on top of that I'm going to have to either have to walk like 79 km or wet for somebody to show up on the high way. I looked down at my black wrist watch to check the time. 11:59 pm. wow just great!

I walked back to my door and pulled on the handle but it wouldn't open. I looked down at it confused for a moment before putting my eyes up to the glass. I looked down at the lock on the door to see that it was locked. I turned around and put my back up to the side of my car and slid down until I was sitting on the bottom of my jacket, in the snow...whatever I didn't care anymore. I was screwed anyways.

I guess I should tell you about myself...um well there's really not much to tell I guess. I'm twenty one years old and I live by myself. I'm not really the kind of person that you would think would like this kind of music, I mean I'm really shy and I work in a goddamn library like the loser I am. but yeah I love music like that like asking Alexandria and suicide silence and stuff like that. um well I'm really tall or being a woman, I'm like 6'1 so a lot of guys find that...I guess unattractive? because guys just ignore me but whatever. um I have really long hair it goes a bit longer than my waist and its just like a boring brown color. I have really vibrant green eyes or so I've been told. um I'm an average weight I guess? not overly skinny or super fat though. um I guess that's it...oh and my name is Scarlett.

I suddenly heard a noise coming from my left. I looked up and over t my left to see a man who have never seen before coming towards me. I got up and straightened myself up. I looked over at him, he saw me looking at him and started running towards me, he was only a few meters away so he caught up to me in a few seconds. he wrapped his arm around my neck and the other around my stomach. he shoved me against my car and pushed me o to the hood. I screamed out for help but was cut off be the man holding something cold and sharp up to my throat. it was a knife. I quickly silenced myself and the man chuckled in a rusty voice.

"that's a good girl, now just stay quiet and I won't have to hurt you"

I didn't reply, I tried to get a look at his face but couldn't make it out because I was leaning over the hood of my car on my stomach. all I could see was the top of my car and my windshield. the man leaned onto me and ripped off my jacket. oh god...I'm going to get raped and killed out here by this crazy man! all I could hear was a loud ringing sound in my ears. oh my god I'm going to die...

all of a sudden a huge weight was lifted off of me and I fell to the ground, shivering. I don't know where my jacket went after the man had ripped it off but now I was only in my bvb T-shirt and my normal blue jeans. I looked up shyly. at first all I could see was a bunch of blurry shapes, I blinked my eyes a few time before my vision cleared to see five men standing over me and the man who had well...attacked me was no where to be seen. at first I didn't recognize the five people standing over me before realizing that it was black veil brides. my eyes widened in shock as I looked behind them to see the black veil brides tour bus. oh my god...was I just saved by black veil brides?!?!

I realized that I was shivering and I slowly stood up. nobody had said anything yet so I just stood there awkwardly in the middle of the five men. Andy stepped up to me and held out his hand and smiled at me.

"um....hey my name is andy" he said awkwardly

I looked down at his hand and reached out mine to shake his. our hands touched, his hands were so warm and soft. he shook my hand and then let go. he stepped back and looked me up and down, noticing my bvb shirt.

he smiled and pointed at it "looks like we have a fan here"

I laughed half heartedly "um...yeah"

"you must be freezing cold! you shivering" Andy said with concern. he slipped his jacket off his shoulders and handed it to me. "here"

"no...its yours I can't take it" I said shaking m head, it didn't really work considering I was already shivering.

"I have a bunch of them, and you are freezing your ass off out here so just put it on" he said still holding it out to me

I opened my mouth t object but then gave up and took it. I slipped it over my shoulders and zipped it up. it was so warm.

"hey are we just gonna stand out here freezing are asses off or are we going to get in the bus?" cc asked

"yeah its fucking freezing out here!" Ashley agreed

Andy looked at them and then at me as they all started to leave to get on the bus.

"you coming or not?" he asked

I nodded then followed him into the bus.