COFFIN

WARNING:

this chapter contains some sexual content, if your not comfortable with that then I recommend that you skip a lot of this chapter. so don't say I didn't warn you

((((Scarlett's POV))))

Andy lead me to our room and opened the door. he picked me up bridal style and carried me through the door way, kicking it closed with his foot. I giggled as he set me down on the large king sized bed and crawled onto of me. I shook my head at him and flipped us over so I was straddling him.

"its my turn to be on top" I said flirtatiously

he just smirked and held his hands up in surrender.

I pulled his shirt up his body and over his shoulders so it was all the way off. he then helped me take off my shirt by lifting it slowly up and off my body leaving only my bra behind. he unclipped my bra in one quick motion and flicked it onto the floor. I planted a gentle kiss on his lips and then trailed them down his neck and torso until coming to his rim of his jeans.  I looked up at him and started into his crystal clear blue eyes. I smirked at him and undid his belt buckle with my teeth. my fingers found their way to the rim of his jeans and slowly pulled them down, taking his boxers with them. his now huge erection sprung free and I smirked at him.

"getting a little existed are we Andrew?" I asked seductively

he just raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. he flipped us over so he was on top again and pinned me to the bed. he moved down lower and put one finger into me.

he moved it in and out a few times before pulling it all the way out. he looked at his now soaked finger and smirked.

"looked like I'm not the only one who's existed" he said triumphantly

before I could reply he stuck his finger back inside me and moved it in and out faster and faster. I moaned loudly and arched my back in pleasure as he added another finger in.

"oh...my...god...Andy please more" I begged

he plunged another finger into me and I cried out his name in pleasure as he pulled them in and out faster and faster each time. I was extremely close to my climax I could feel it.

"ANDY!! I'm gonna...gonna cum!!" I yelled out in pleasure as he moved in and out even faster.

"cum for me babe" he said in his deep, sexy voice

I arched my back and gripped the bed sheets with so much force I though they mite rip and came right in his hands. I sighed in pleasure and looked up at him, he smirked and licked off his fingers before moving backup towards my face. he flashed a brilliant smile at me before planting a deep and passionate kiss on my lips. at first it was kind and gentle but after a few moments it got deeper, more demanding. to be honest it really turned me on...even more than I already was. he ran his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly opened my mouth and slipped my tongue in his mouth as well. we kissed like this for a while until he broke it and looked me in the eyes.

"are you ready?" he asked gently

I nodded and bit my bottom lip in anticipation. he positioned himself at my entrance and leaned down and kissed me one more time before sliding in all the way. I winced in pain for a second but almost instantly the pain faded and was replaced by a great amount of pleasure. I gripped the bed sheets and moaned out loudly in pleasure as he got the hint that he could go faster.