SWEET BLASPHEMY

when I woke up cc was nowhere to be seen. I sat up and looked around the room, oh yeah...today is the day we go back on the road...

I sighed and got up out of bed and took a short shower, washing away any thoughts of Wyatt, except for one; I will never have to see him again after this...

I stepped out of the shower and tried to place my foot on the mat beside the shower but misjudged the distance and placed it on the slippery, wet tile. the instant my foot made contact with the tile and I put weight on it I slipped and fell forwards. I put my hands out in front of me for a brace and waited with my eyes squinted shut to feel the floor collide with my hands. I didn't feel floor underneath my hands but felt hands wrap around my to so and pull me up.

what the hell?

I opened my eyes and looked up at the person who had caught me. it took me a shirt second to realize that it was Andy who was cradling me in his arms. I mentally facepalmed as I noticed that I was still soaking wet and naked in Andy's arms.

I let a squeak of surprise and scrambled out of his arms and grabbed the towel on the counter and cover my exposed body with it.

Andy rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and chuckled nervously "uh...I came in here to tell cc and you that we are leaving in an hour...I thought it was cc in here but uh...you were..."

I sighed and said forgivingly "yeah, okay its fine. oh and do you now where cc is?"

Andy shook his head and then looked at me wrapped in my towel. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the bathroom.

"if you see cc tell him I need to talk to him" I yelled after him as he leaves the hotel room.

I sigh and walk out of the bathroom and go and get changed, hmmm one hour? man if cc doesn't get here soon he'll be late...

as if on cue cc popped into the room and hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms around my growing stomach. he kissed my neck a few times in the same spot the trailed down to my collar bone.

"cc..." I said not wanting it to end but it had too

"yes" he said in a very sexy voice

"we need to pack, we leave in an hour" I said shrugging him off me and walking back over to the bed.

I started shoving clothes into my small suitcase, I didn't bother folding any of it because we were on tour and you really don't have time to worry about folding stuff. I heard cc sigh deeply and walk up beside me, he pulled his own suitcase from under the bed and unzipped it. he grabbed a pair of red and black boxers and shoved them into the suitcase.

we finished packing in silence, you could basically taste the awkwardness in the air. I knew it was my fault, it seems that almost all of the problems around here lately are because of me. I was dragging my suitcase across the parking lot and over to the large BVB tour bus. it was weird...my suitcase felt a lot heavier than it did before. uh I know why...it was because I was pregnant.

I felt the drag of the suitcase disappear, I looked behind me to see that Andy had taken my suitcase from me and now was dragging it along with his.

I reached to grab my suitcase back from him but he wouldn't let me. I stopped and put my hands on my hips.

"I'm not completely helpless" I said angrily

Andy stopped too and turned to face me, his expression looked concerned.

"yes but you are pregnant...and I don't want anything happening to her or you" he said and then continued on walking

I felt a bright red blush creep up my neck and speed across my cheeks, I looked down to try and hide it but it was clear that everybody around me could see it. I followed slower behind him and boarded the bus. I flopped down on the couch and sighed, does Andy....actually still love me? has he ever? does cc still like me? will he still want me even after I have a kid? I mean he's still young he probably doesn't want to be tied down with me and a kid...

somebody sat down beside me, a little bit to close for comfort, I turned and looked at who it was. of course....it was Andy, its always Andy. I sighed and looked him in the eyes.

"what do you want?" I asked in an annoyed tone

he looked slightly hurt but still answered in his deep, mesmerizing voice.

"nothing....its just that...that I wanted...um never mind" he mumbled slightly at the end.

wait wait, is he blushing?!?!

he is!!!

"Andy?" I asked

"yeah" he said keeping his head down so I couldn't see him blushing although I could still see it.

"why are you blushing?" I asked

this made him blush even more. he looked the other direction and answered "um...no reason"

I raised an eyebrow and stared at him suspiciously, "oh really? no reason at all?"

Andy turned back to me and before I could comprehend what was going on I felt Andy's soft lips press against mine, it felt like they were made to fit together. I stayed still and didn't let myself enjoy it but after a moment I couldn't help but kissing back.

oh fuck...I forgot how good Andy is....WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! YOUR WITH CC NOT ANDY!!!!

I pulled back out of the kiss so rapidly that Andy almost fell backwards. I looked up to see Jake standing in the door way of the bus, he had just seen everything that had happened....shit