DAYS ARE NUMBERER

I felt fingers in twine with mine and a voice taking to me very quietly, I couldn't quite hear it but it was there. I tried opening my eyes but my eye lids felt heavy as bricks and they didn't move at all, in fact I couldn't move any part of my body, but I could feel and hear.

"please scar...wake up!" wait! I know that voice! that's cc!

wait what happened? I tried to remember what had happened before I wound up like this but all I could remember was cc yelling at me, asking if I was okay.

"guys come in here! she's waking up" cc yelled, his voice sounded muffled, like he had cotton balls stuck in his mouth.

I didn't even realize I was  waking up but I was, my eye lids fluttered open and I was blinded by bright, white light. I squinted my eyes and tried to sit up but felt somebody put their hand on my shoulder and stop me.

"no! you need to rest Scarlett" Andy...that was Andy's voice!!

all of a sudden my hearing came back into focus and I hear cars driving down a highway and honking their horns. despite Andy trying to hold me back I sat up, my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw that we were still on the bus! I looked out the window to see that we were stopped on the side of the highway with the bus's hazard lights flashing.

"I'm fine, out guys need to get going or you'll be late, we can't just stay here in the middle of nowhere on a bus" I tried to say it loudly and urgently but it sounded dull and weak.

the guys exchanged glances and then cc sighed and nodded, the knew I was right.

"fine, but then you have got to come and rest" cc said determinedly and picked me up bridal style.

he carried my to the bunk hallway and set me down in his bunk. I felt something tug on my hair ever so gently,I reached p to feel my head, there was bandages wrapped around my injury. cc slipped in next to me and cuddled up next to me.

I looked over at him, his eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks streaked with dried tears. he closed his eyes and lay beside me, I closed my eyes to.

"I thought...that you were going to...die...and leave me..." he said quietly

I opened my eyes a tiny bit, his eyes were still closed, his mouth was open slightly to breath, he looked so peaceful.

"I would never leave you cc" I said back and closed my eyes all the way again.

~~~~~~an hour later~~~~~~

my eyelids fluttered open, I expected the sleeping body of cc to be beside me but there was nothing. I felt a sharp sting in the back of my head and reached up to touch it. I felt the bandages and remembered everything, falling down, getting picked up, blacking out, waking up and going back to sleep.

I got up and walked out  of the bunk hallway and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and unwrapped my bandages, I saw the cut and to my surprise it wasn't that bad. It was small and didn't look like it needed any stitches, but it still felt really sore. I decided that I needed a shower so I striped down and hopped into the shower, I turned the water on very low heat so I didn't aggravate the small cut on my head.

when I got out of the shower and re-clothed myself I walked into the kitchen and saw that the guys had left a note for me on the fridge.

hey Scarlett! if your reading this then you woke before we got back from the show. so we'll be back around 10:30 ish, maybe a little bit later. on and by the way we basically had to drag cc here, he wouldn't leave your side until we forced him to, oh and if you want food there's some ready in the fridge!

I crumpled up the note and tossed it in the garbage can. I opened the fridge and grabbed a monster, I'm not hungry enough to eat any food right now.

I felt my pocket for my phone, I reached for it and pulled it out. impressed the home button to check the time; 6:34 pm. ugh...what am I supposed to do until tenthorty-ish?

I unlocked my phone and check my messages, there were two, one from work and one from...Wyatt. I didn't even open the message from Wyatt I just deleted it, I don't want to hear what he has to say.

I heard a loud knock on the door of the bus and flinched. I walked over to the door and open it, it was Jon, I smiled.

"hey Jon, what's up?" I asked

"nothing, I was just checking if you were still on the bus" he says "if your feeling okay I can bring you to come see the guys play?"

"um...yeah sure" I say

I was feeling a lot better but it still hurt like hell, but I thought I could handle it. (here a a hint: I couldn't handle it). I grabbed my bag and shoved my phone in it and walked off the bus with Jon. we walked over to the venue and went back stage. when we finally got to the backstage viewing area the guys were starting their song Days Are Numbered.

I almost started fangirling but I realized that I had been touring with the band and knew them all personally, every fangirl's dream. I watched them play and about halfway through the song I felt myself getting dizzy and them black spots started clouding up my vision.

the last thing I saw was cc turn around and make eye contact with me as I was falling to the floor. after that I fell unconscious. being unconscious is kinda fun, you don't feel anything and don't remember any thing either. but waking up is horrible, all the pain that you had while being unconscious comes flowing back and everybody's yelling.

thats what it was like for me when I woke up the second time after passing out at the concert. I was really embarrassed, they had to stop the show because cc ran off stage to get to me and nobody knew what was happening until cc yelled that I had passed out in front off about 2000 BVB fans.

and now I sitting in a hospitals bed with cc sleeping in the chair beside my bed. his hand still gripping mine tightly even though he was still sleeping.

I sighed, in feel sorry for that I had to stop their show, now I have 2000 fangirls hating on me and worst of all: a worried cc...

A/N

sorry this took so long, I've been going through some stuff and it's taken a long time to figure it all out.

until next chapter, bye

~me