ARE YOU SERIOUS?

(((Scarlett's POV)))

I stepped up the stairs and went into the bus behind Andy. all the guys were already sitting down either at the table area or on the couches. I was to nervous to sit down beside any of them so I just stood off to the side awkwardly. I think that Andy noticed this because he got up ad picked my up bridal style, causing me to gasp and grip onto his shoulders. he just chuckled and sat down on the couch with me still in his arms. he sat me down on his lap and just left me there. he looked down at my face and smiled. I didn't say anything, I was just lost in those blue orbs.

"so...um who was that guy" I was snapped back to reality by Jake asking that question.

I looked over at him and frowned "I don't know who he was" I said quietly

"oh...so he was...um...raping you?" he asked quietly

"...y-yes" I said even quieter

everybody was silent for a few moments until cc spoke up "so um what's the deal with your car and the smoke and shit?"

"oh...um I don't know it just broke down in the middle of nowhere" I said trying to sound more confident than I did before

"that suck, so its completely wrecked?" cc asked

"looks like it, either that or it would cost more to fix it than its actually worth so I think that I'll just have to get a new one" I replied

"oh well till then you can stay with us! right guys?" Andy asked excitedly

after a course of yeses cc jumped up and picked my up out of Andy arms and ran over to the bunks and locked the door to the bunk room. i heard Andy jump up first and run over to the door and bang on it.

"come on dude, let me in" Andy yelled

"NEVER!!"  cc yelled then turned to me and said much quieter, basically whispered "okay listen I should tell you this now...Andy lik-" he was cut off by Ashley opening the door, I'm not sure how he did it...

"dude! what the hell was that!" Andy came in and yelled at cc

"nothing..." cc said casually shrugging

"ugh...whatever cc, okay its late so everybody should get to bed..." everybody was now in the bunk room anyways after the stunt that cc pulled. they all suddenly turned to me and I just looked down for a moment until clearing my throat and speaking up "I'll just um...sleep on the couch"

Andy shook his head and sighed "no you will not sleep on the couch"

I looked over at him, confused "then where will I sleep, the floor?" to be honest I would be fine with sleeping on the floor I mean I'm on the bvb tour bus! I would sleep on the roof if I had to.

"no you can sleep in the extra bunk" he said pointing to the bunk across from his.

"okay, thanks for letting me stay with you guys. it means a lot" I said slipping off my shoes and climbing into the bunk.

"its not a big deal, I mean its the least I-we could do after what happened" he said slipping into his own bunk

all the guys were already in their bunks and asleep. everybody had closed their curtains except for Andy and myself. I don't know why but I just couldn't fall asleep, I was still really cold. I only had a small thin blanket. I shivered and tossed and turned for about an hour until I heard a loud sigh. I heard somebody get up, I turned over to see that Andy had gotten up and stood in front of my bunk. 

"come on, your sleeping with me" he whispered

"what? no I'm fine here" I lied

"no your not, your freezing so come on or I will take you by force" even when he whispered his deep voice sounded amazing. I could listen to him forever.