It always comes back to you

Autorstwa Lovey201

Harry was the top dog of the hospital and could do no wrong in the eyes of those in charge. Louis is a bubbly... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 9

811 28 16
Autorstwa Lovey201

It was finally the day Louis was looking forward to and regretting. Everything he owned, or cared to bring with fit neatly in his vehicle. He wasn't expecting Harry to lift a finger to help, though his disdain for the man was slowly going away after that day when the hospital started on fire. If Louis had to put the address of his new place in the GPS, he told nobody as he drove. He was so immersed in his music that he almost missed the turn to lead to Harry's.

Not knowing where to park, he settled for pulling off to the side of the wide driveway and grabbed his boxes, loading them as high as he could, slinging the two duffle bags full of clothes over his shoulders then walked for the door. "Shit..didn't think this through." Louis kicked at the door with his foot, though he didn't doubt he could lean over and press the doorbell with his nose, but he would more than likely drop something.

"SOS! Not enough hands!" His high pitched voice carried hoping Harry could hear it.

Harry moved throughout his kitchen, getting lost in the sound of the boiling water and popping of the grease in the pan. He loved cooking, especially when it was for more than just himself. He liked watching a person's face when they tried the first small nibble. He was making something simple; spaghetti with homemade garlic knots. The house was filled with the mouth watering aroma of garlic and cheese, and blasting through the speakers was The Fray, the particular song being Never Say Never.

When a sudden high pitched, shrilly voice broke through the calm peacefulness that had surrounded him, Harry rolled his eyes and sauntered through the house with his rainbow apron still tied around his neck and waist. "You really need to start using your brain," Harry said as he opened the door and stepped aside, allowing enough room for Louis to get through. He wasn't going to help him with the boxes. He got himself into this mess, and he could get himself out of it.

That, and Harry wasn't particularly happy about today. He's had the entire week to get used to the idea of living with Louis, and had brewed enough over the subject, but ultimately, he was the one who chose this. He could have rejected him, but one night with a weakening heart made him agree not to. He wished he could take it back, but he wasn't that kind of man. They still haven't worked anything out, or had the talk Harry had promised that night, because he had woke up the next morning to an empty house and a note on his bed with five simple words.

Zayn called. I went home.

He hasn't seen Louis alone since. He always had his pack of mutts with him. "You never told me, are we sharing a room, or would you prefer your own?" Harry asked, closing the door behind the boy with a soft click. He hoped whatever Louis chose to do, he would do it soon because Sarah would be here in half an hour to check on them and have dinner with them as they discuss 'Dom/Sub' expectations and rules in a little more depth.

The amazing smell filled Louis' nostrils when he was allowed in the house. His stomach growled, letting him know he hadn't eaten anything yet due slightly to nerves and being busy. And, the damn cat decided today of all days to hide, so that took some time. "Smells good. I didn't know you cooked, I figured you would have a cook."

"Kiss my ass and tread lightly or I'll sick the cat on you." Louis bent to open the carrier and gently pulled an overly fluffy Siamese out. "This is Mimsy. She does not shed, bite or have front claws." He held the animal up to Harry, the cat giving a displeased meow. "We can share a room if you'd like." Louis said quietly, stroking the animal.

Smiling lightly at Harry, he stepped closer to kiss his cheek. "Hi. Nice to see you by the way. Oh, I parked in the driveway, is that okay?"

Eyeing the creature in Louis' arms with distaste, Harry took a sudden step back when Louis kissed his cheek, small sparks of electricity shooting throughout his face. "Why do you have a hairless rat?" he asked, reaching a finger to poke the wrinkly cat to push aside his reaction to the kiss. What was his problem? Just kissing whoever was in the doorway? He's never been interested in siamese cats, or the fuzz they got during the winter. He prefered nice, fat, fluffy cats that shed everywhere. At least they didn't like a sixty year old mans cock.

"I cook by myself, dickwad. I'm not some prissy male who needs people to do everything for me. You'd also be surprised to learn I do my own laundry and clean myself. I've never owned a maid," feigning a gasp, Harry rolled his eyes and began to walked towards the kitchen. "Park wherever, as long as it's not on my flowers or lawn," he said with a wave over his shoulder. Harry, although he was a man who enjoyed sports and all that other 'masculine' shit, he also enjoyed gardening, cooking, and fashion.

A frown came over his face ehen Harry called hiz baby a hairless rat. Glancing down when the cat growled from being poked and wriggled in his arms to be lwt down. "Ok fine. Go explore." The moment he set her down, the fluffy cat took off running to go hide. She hated new places.

"Oh! Flowers! Can i help you garden? Do you grow any vegetables?" Louis was impressed. Harry came off as the type who had several people working for him so he wouldn't have to do any "hard" work and risk damaging his precious hands. "Sweet. Do I get a tour?"

Harry scoffed and was draining the noodles when Louis came into the kitchen. "Of course I grow vegetables. The sauce for the spaghetti tonight was made with tomatoes from my garden. Most of my other plants have stopped producing from the cold weather. I still have a few, like broccoli, carrots, cabbage, kale, and a few others." Harry explained as he moved the noodles to a clear glass bowl, followed by the steaming sauce mixed with the hamburger, olives and mushrooms being poured over it.

Arching an eyebrow, Harry put a lid over the bowl to help keep it warm and glanced up at Louis. "Depends. Have you ever gardened before in your life?" he asked, opening the oven to check on the garlic knots, which still had a few minutes left. "And after dinner,"

Wincing Louis pointed at the sauce. "Did you put mushrooms in there? Ugh." He wasn't a fan of any vegetable Harry mentioned, he ate corn and that was it. "The hell is kale?" An eyebrow came up when he grabbed the bowl to bring over to the table, a habit of his from growing up. "Where are the plates and silverware I'll set the table."

"I have. Grandma had a garden right beside her garage, best place to plant rhubarb. She also grew tomatoes." He got glasses out and set them beside the fridge, figuring he would pour drinks when their guest got there. "Are you one of those people who eats incredibly healthy and doesn't keep anything sugary in the house?"

Popping a raw mushroom in his mouth, Harry wrinkled his nose at Louis, mirroring the boys face. "Sure did. Don't like them, pick them out," he said, swallowing before he grabbed a small bowl from the cupboard and the cheese grater. "Kale is a vegetable. It's part of the cabbage family," he said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world, like every single person should know what it was.

He was in the middle of grating some fresh parmesan cheese, listening to Louis speak fondly of his grandma, voice having gone thick with emotion, when he suddenly dropped the chunk of cheese on the counter and turned to face Louis. Without saying anything, he opened up two cupboard doors, where there was junk food stacked upon junk food, then he opened the fridge and the freezer. There was things like juice and chocolate puddings cups in the fridge, and in the freezer he had ice cream and a few other frozen sweets.

"I like rotting my teeth, thank you very much," Harry said, glaring at Louis. "Just because I like to eat food I find tastes good, doesn't mean I am a health freak," which he wasn't. He exercised regularly and ate healthy, but he also ate cupcakes, and gushers, and all of that other sugary shit. Though there was one thing he hated that he would consider a sugary food, and that was pie. He didn't enjoy eating any kind of the nasty shit, even if it was just pudding in a pie crust.

Shuddering when Harry ate a raw mushroom, he scratched at his neck. "Um, what would happen if I said i was allergic to 'em?

His blue eyes got wide at the sight of all that marvelous junk food. He predicted lots of late night cravings. "Marshmallows!" Louis grabbed for a bag of large marshmallows and ripped them open to shove a few in his mouth. He didn't need a reason to eat those.

"Good. Then i won't get nagged at, because i am a chocoholic and I love take-out food and my Mt. Dew." Louis pushed another marshmallow in his mouth, cheeks puffing out from how full they were.

Harry's mouth down turned into a disgusted frown as he watched Louis eat the marshmallows. Harry couldn't just eat them like that. They either had to be roasted, or melted in his hot chocolate. "I would believe it if I hadn't read your medical file included in the packet," he said, flicking his wrist towards his room upstairs, where the book laid open on his bed. He hasn't read the entire thing yet, only the back half. He was waiting to read Louis' life summary.

Grabbing some hot pads, Harry pulled the pan of knots out of the oven and quickly transferred them into another clear bowl, the melted butter on them creating a delicious scent that wafted up his nose and made his mouth water. "Left cupboard above the junk food, grab the plates while I get the silverware." Harry said, only now remembering Louis' offer to set the table.

The marshmallows sounded like a good idea at the time then suddenly his stomach lurched and he felt the need to empty it. "Um, be right back!" Louis almost tripped over his own feet trying to make it without throwing up on the carpet of his new home. Note to self - no more marshmallows. Finishing his business with a swish of tap water, Louis returned to the kitchen.

"So it tells you everything? Damn." Louis was referring to his medfile. Did it also include his refusal to get a flu shot every year? He may be a nurse, but that doesn't mean he had to agree with everything. Not once had Louis caught a bad case of the flu, it was usually a one day thing. "Thanks." Louis got the plates out and set them carefully on the table then added napkins so Harry could place the silverware down.

While Louis was in the bathroom puking his guts out, which Harry could hear, the older man moved the cheese and garlic knots onto the table, then grabbed his chilled bottle of red wine and a pitcher of juice for Louis. Setting those on the table along with three wine glasses, not even bothering to get the sub a normal glass, Harry did last minute touches.

When Louis returned, face still tinted with a little green, the doorbell rang so Harry didn't have a chance to answer his question. Holding up a finger, he untied his apron and hung it up then went to the door to let Sarah in. "Hello, love!" He greeted her with fake enthusiasm, though she couldn't see behind the facade. "Louis' in the dining room," he smoothed out his flowered button up top, fingers moving to brush over his white skinny jeans. He looked far too nice for just a night spent at home.

Not up to eating but knowing he had to be there for whatever meeting, Louis sighed and leaned on his chair. He wouldn't sit down until his Dom and their company did, it was good manners. The smell of the garlic knots was aggravating his stomach and he tried to breath through his nose and wish the nausea away.

Finally Sarah and Harry came into the kitchen after what seemed like a thousand years, but who was counting? Louis kept himself occupied with his phone, texting Zayn and Liam. Hed wished they could have helped him move, but Louis knew they didn't like Harry and that the feeling was mutual so a pleasant first would have turned into a huge argument and Louis would be in isolation.

"Sarah! Hello?" Palming his phone, he held free hand out to her then pulled her chair out with a smile. Breathe.. do not puke on the lady or you will never live this down! A familiar cramp pierced his belly and Louis excused himself to run for the bathroom again. Second note to self - the smell of garlic = no no. He was kind of fucked.

"Morning sickness," Harry said in explanation to the woman for Louis' sudden departure. "He'll be out soon," he gestured towards her seat, then took his spot at the head of the table, her on his right side and Louis on his left. This meeting was going to be unbearable, but if he didn't sit through it he would have to endure five Dom classes all centered around how to be the perfect Dom.

Inhaling deeply through his nose, Harry's hand brushed the scab on his throat unconsciously. His entire body was scabbed. Well, his throat, the back of his hand, and his legs. They were all healing nicely though, so he couldn't complain too much. They'd all be but pale scars when he finally went back to work, which wouldn't be for another month. None of the staff had been laid off, just temporarily unemployed until they could move into the recently renovated hospital across town. With the insurance money, John had purchased the hospital and got new equipment, though it would take some time to get everything moved in and fixed.

The other hospital had been nothing but rumble and burnt structures. The fire had been an entire accident, one of the machines having caught on fire after an electrical shorting. The bad thing was, it had happened on the pediatric floor and if it had been caught minutes later, who knows who would have made it out and who the unfortunate soul who got trapped would have been. Aspen had been on that floor, for the love of god.

Swishing some mouthwash around, he spit it out then rinsed the sink. His mouth now burned but it tasted like peppermint. Setting the bottle to the side then took a deep breath as he came back to the kitchen. He carefully sat in his chair and avoided eye contact, taking a drink of his juice and instantly regretting it when it tasted sour.

When Harry scratched at the scab on his throat it reminded him of the fire. Harry had rescued him only to be the one horribly injured. Chewing on his lip, he pushed empty plate away as he wasn't going to eat, probably unable to keep it down. Plus, this meeting was probably mostly between Harry and Sarah.

Louis jumped when a body rubbed against his legs, smiling when he stole a look to see Mimsy sitting at his feet staring up at him with her pretty blue eyes. Sneaking a look at his Dom, he ripped a piece off a garlic knot and tossed it to his cat.

Harry glanced at Louis every few seconds out of the corner of his eye, but he swore he tried paying attention to what Sarah was gabbing on out. He even caught a few words, but; you, he, and marriage don't really form a complete sentence, unless Sarah decided to become a cavewoman, so apparently he wasn't trying too hard. It wasn't his fault. Empty plate, green face, silent, and stealing food from the table were all things that caught Harry's attention when the boy returned.

"Oh, hmm? Ah, yes. Absolutely." He agreed to something he didn't even know about when Sarah asked him of his opinion. Shifting in his seat, Harry cleared his throat and took a small sip of his magic juice. If he was going to make it through this night, he'd need the other two bottles in the fridge. He'd even double fist them. Anything to save him from the massive headache these two were going to cause.

The feeling of eyes on him and he saw he had been caught. Shrugging, he patted his lap for Mimsy to get closer and palmed a piece of roll and put his hand under the table. Hearing his name, he jumped, accidentally kicking the cat and making her hiss loudly. "Sorry, baby" Louis whispered when Mimsy ran under Harry's chair to glare.

Rolling his eyes up to pay attention to the conversation, he was getting bored again, but thankfully didn't feel the need to vomit. He took a small sip of his juice, eyeing Harry's glass of wine. One sip wouldn't hurt him.

"We have to be engaged when?" Louis' head jerked up. He always thought it was a year, not half a year. Wriggling nose, he let out a sneeze then gave a sniff and started to tune out again. So boring.

"You are to be engaged in two months, and married in six, as I told you last Tuesday. The rules have been updated," Sarah said, smiling warmly at the couple who seemed like two icebergs sitting next to each other. The air between them was chilly, but the chemistry was still there, and the habits. She watched as Harry took a sip of his drink, followed by Louis. Then when Louis would brush his hair off to the side, Harry would do the same. These two weren't lost yet, and she hoped with her help she could lead them in the right direction.

Twirling a fork full of spaghetti on his fork, chills ran down Harry's spine as his fork scratched against the plate and made that high pitched squeak. "And I'll be stuck with the soul snatcher for the rest of my life," Harry said, not realizing he had said it outloud until he glanced up from his uneaten food and seen two pairs of eyes steadily focused on him.

"Fuck.." Louis cursed under his breath. What if they never actually fell in love and had to fake it for the baby? Or babies, Harry never said how many he wanted. He glanced at his Dom and did take a sip when Harry did but then turned attention to the demanding animal under the table. Apparently, Mimsy loved the garlic knots.

He hated the fork screeching on the plate noise, shifting uncomfortably. Lifting chin to glare the table, he stiffened at the harsh word Harry used."Soul sucker?" Fuck you, Froggie. Louis smashed his glass down hard enough for it to crack and ran off, starting to sniffle. He grabbed his coat and cigarettes to disappear outside to take a little walk, or drive. Dom be damned.

Glaring at Harry from above her glasses, the woman pointed a withered, wrinkled finger at him and shook it, small tsking noises snaking past her nearly closed lips. "Harold, that young man has been trying. It's about time you pulled your head out of your arse and quit treating him like a rag doll. He has feelings too, you idiot," the older woman had never really yelled at him before, but she was heated now. A little motherly scolding wouldn't do now.

Shoving his plate away, Harry swallowed the last gulp of his wine and refilled his glass. "Trying? I haven't spoken to him for nearly a week. Everytime I try his over-sized lap dogs start nipping at my feet," Harry said, stomach churning as the liquid sanity sloshed around in his empty stomach. "I agreed not to reject him. I was trying. But I'm beginning to think I made the biggest mistake of my life," he lifted up the cool glass to press it against his hot forehead.

It was no surprise to Louis that nobody came after him. Of course, the self centered frog had to stay back and kiss ass to their guest, she was important and he didn't doubt that Harry was dragging his name through the mud. Kicking at rocks in the driveway, he git as fair as the mailbox before deciding to plop down on the curb and smoke a cigarette or two. If he tried this with any other Dom, Louis could be sure the man would be out here slapping him across the face and chewing him out, but not Harry.

Sarah's lips were pressed so hard together they were turning white. "Harold Edward Styles, we do not make mistakes when pairing two people together. We are basically Cupid, we know who clicks and such. So don't tell me you now want to reject the sub, it's too late for one, and two," Sarah smacked him upside the head. "He lives with you now, it shouldn't be too hard to talk. Get on it and go get your sub, we aren't done with our meeting." Another bite of spaghetti and sip of wine, Sarah eyed the Dom.

Staring with wide eyes, the Dom wanted to fight back and say she couldn't speak to him like that in his own home, or even treat him like that, but she could. She was Sarah, the woman who was untouchable. The woman who could throw around any Dom but her own.

Chair scraping against the hardwood floor, the Dom threw back the rest of his wine and wiped his mouth off with the back of his hand. "This pairing will not work. I promise you that right now," he growled down to the woman before he disappeared out of the dining room. Harry couldn't believe he was chasing after Louis, the same man he couldn't stand to be in the same room as not even a few months ago. Hell, he still couldn't. But Sarah was right. He couldn't walk away now, no matter how badly he wished he could.

Stepping out in the chilly October night, Harry crossed his arms over his chest and let his eyes move throughout his front yard. He was about to give up, seeing as the sun was setting and looking for someone in the dark would only be a pain in his ass, but then he seen the small blob sitting next to his mailbox. Sighing deeply, Harry slowly made his was down the curved driveway and stopped when he was standing behind Louis, who had yet to notice his presence.

"I've been trying, and you know that," he said, moving to sit next to Louis. His long legs were awkwardly crushed against his chest due to his height and the shallow ass curb. "Just because I say a few harsh things doesn't mean anything. I'm an asshole, that's already been established." When he glanced at Louis out of the corner of his eye and seen that nothing he said was getting through to him, he sighed and dug his chin into his left knee. "Before, you said you've had doms you couldn't trust, and that trusting me would be hard. Well, I've had someone I grew close to break my trust and leave. Me trusting you is going to take a lot more time because of that person's selfish mistake,"

It was too late for little kids to be out, but the neighbor kids across the way were still running around, the youngest still waddling that unsteady walk of a new walker. Frowning when the baby got too close to the street, Louis fought from running over and ushering them inside the house then yelling at their parents for letting their kids be outside this late. "You are not allowed outside to play by yourself nor in the dark. The hell are their parents?" He muttered, rubbing at his still flat belly.

Jumping when Harry spoke, he tore eyes from the four kids to his Dom. A small snort then he laid face in his pulled up knees. "Yeah an asshole with diarrhea of the mouth." Yawning slightly, he rubbed at his eyes. Oh, he was listening. Neither could trust one another. "Do you expect me to start sobbing and fall into your arms because we both have something in common? I may be the one sounding like an asshole but Jesus.."

His ass was getting numb from sitting on the curb and it being cold out. Wrapping arms around himself, even though he had a coat on. He needed to drag out his winter things. "We're fucking paired and have a kid on the way and we are both so fucked up." He shook his head laughing and lit a smoke then one for Harry without thinking, "Poor kid."

Harry took the offered cigarette and slipped it between his lips to take a long drag before he exhaled it through his nose and sighed. "No, I don't expect you to do any of that. You asked me to be more honest and start telling you things, but clearly I can see how fucking far that gets me," rolling his eyes, the Dom took another drag off his cigarette. "You know what? Fuck that. I came out here to try, and you as my sub are to respect that. I didn't cuss you out or drag you back in the house by your ear, because I was trying to be reasonable and understandable," cutting off, he exhaled the smoke loudly and turned to face Louis, knees bumping together.

"Run out one more time, or disrespect me infront of another council member," he leaned in closer so his lips were nearly brushing Louis' ear. From here he could smell the boys sweet rose scented perfume, hinted with a dark undertone he couldn't decipher. "And I will spank your ass until all you know is the feel of my hand leaving stinging prints across your bare arse. Or, I'll make sure you have not one more free moment in your life. All you will have to keep you sane is that baby, because honey, I'm fucked up and will have little birds floating around your head by the second year into our marriage,"

He turned to face Harry with a roll of his eyes. "You telling me things that don't include calling me names and saying our relationship is doomed from the start. That is not what i want to hear. I like happy shit." Louis brought an eyebrow up and opened mouth to talk when he basically choked on air and started coughing. "Damn..ok, you wouldn't dare drag anyone, that could be construed as abuse and I am pregnant."

The threats were adorable. Louis didn't mind spankings, the two doms he had before were too soft handed when it came to that. "And keeping a sub locked up to the brink of insanity is probably a no-no, you want a crazy sub?" He stomped the cigarette out then leapt to his feet. They were now alone, the kids having gone inside. "I will give you crazy." Louis pushed Harry over then took off running down the sidewalk, laughing maniacally.

The man reacted quickly and rolled into the shove, balance only thrown off for a small second, and pushed himself onto his feet. Darkening eyes found Louis and the Dom was chasing after him, long legs easily moving to match the subs stride. Five seconds later, he was within touching reach and without thinking, he wrapped his arms around the boy and flipped him so they were face to face, then he grabbed Louis by the the hips and bent down so his shoulder dug into the boys hip bones.

"Don't even fucking try me, Louis. I've been soft, but no more. You are my fucking sub. Try that again, and you will see exactly what I'm capable of," Harry growled before he hefted Louis up so the boy was draped over his shoulder. Grunting, Harry brought a sharp hand down on the wiggling boys ass. "Quit moving," he growled, which was followed by a loud breathless gasp from Louis. His ass was frozen, so Harry was betting that slap stung like a bitch.

He had just enough time to make snapping motions with his teeth before the world was upside down. "God you have no - ow!" Louis let out a howl from the spank, kicking his feet like a child. No, now was not the time to go into your younger space. He scrunched up nose and sneezed then went still, finger finding his mouth.

Harry wrapped an arm across the back of Louis' thick thighs and held on tight as he made his way into the house. Based on the boys silence and the few suckling noises Harry heard, the sub had reverted back into his little head space. "You get to deal with him being a slobbering mess. I raised my voice and this is what happened," he said when he walked into the dining room, spinning around to Sarah could see the red faced boy. Bloody fantastic. He'll be in charge of two children by the end of next year.

Wide eyes at seeing the bright light in the house and the new person in the house. Louis struggled to remain his actual age, but his thumb was too enticing. Louis grunted as he shook head to bring himself back up, by the look on Sarsh's face, it was full of pity.

"You knew he went into the space and still agreed to be his Dom, I commend you for that, Harry. One of the reasons I'm rooting for you two and am excited to see what your future brings. You're going to be a good daddy to your unborn child and your sub when he goes under." Sarah grinned at Louis when the boy seemed to go under further and grabbed for a handful of curls. "One of the main reasons you two fit."

Harry had moved Louis so he was standing now, a hand gripping the subs upper arm to help steady him. He swatted Louis' hands away and pushed the... thing back into a chair, forcing his hands to stay folded in his lap. "No touching," he said, moving his hand around his hair to show what he was talking about. Their eyes locked for a brief second, and in the blue orbs he saw a cloudiness and confusion, and he knew Louis wasn't there anymore. The usually clear eyes that gazed at him with hatred, were now looking at him as if he was the most important person in his life, and Harry's stomach flipped before clenching at the realization. He wasn't okay with that.

"So you know about the fetus?" Harry asked as he turned to face Sarah, hand gripping his upper thigh so it didn't roam or clench into a fist. "What if I don't want it or to fit with Louis? I agreed to be the idiots Dom because he started to cry and my head wasn't clear. So much shit happened in that one fucking day and I'm convinced god, or whatever the fuck you want to call him, has it out for me. Nothing good happens to me, Sarah. And Louis isn't about to beat the odds. We aren't good for each other, and you of all people should know a dom/sub relationship starting with that mindset always ends in disaster."

All Sarah heard was that Harry wanted to give up. "You reject him after the time-frame and you run the risk kd being penalized and jailtime. The government takes this seriously, Harry. Do you really want to pay a fine and spend up to a year in jail because neither of you can put on your big boy undies and help each other? We see you as two broken pieces of a whole, you two need to work on this, fix each other up then everything will fall into place." Sarah finished the last sip of her wine and neatly laid the napkin down. "Stop saying I can't, Harry. The boy I watched grow up is better than this. He rose ti challenges, be the Dom Louis needs and when he sees you doing that, he'll adore you even more."

Rising to her feet, she brought a hand out to gently run fingers through Louis' caramel covered hair, the Sub squeaked and swat at the hands. Stranger danger! Louis got up and hid behind Harry, hand gripping the back of his Dom's shirt.

"I will return in a few days, hopefully we can continue this conversation." Sarah smirked and gave Harry's bum a swat as she walked past, earning a growl from Louis, "We see and hear everything, Harry." Winking, she waved at Louis as she went by and went for the door, "Dinner was delicious, by the way. Next time, let's just do coffee. I'll call you tomorrow."

The woman walked through the entryway of the dining room and the last thing Harry seen was her grinning face, followed by a laugh that had all hairs standing on alert. She was an evil woman who wanted to see him suffer. If she really wanted to, she would pull some strings and help him out of this mess. But she wants to prove some kind of point, one Harry didn't know anything about yet.

"Sit down and eat," the dom said, sighing as he glanced at Louis over his shoulder. He couldn't just cuss at him and tell him to quit being a fucking moron, because, well, this wasn't Louis. Collapsing back in his seat, Harry rubbed at the back of his neck and allowed his eyes to slam close as he soaked in the silence. It wouldn't be like this anymore. He'd have to share his home; his things with Louis. But the one thing he kept under lock and key, that the boy wouldn't ever see no matter how much they keep this shit up, was Harry's heart. He was walking into this relationship as a heartless bastard, and you can bet your ass that's how he was coming out of it.

A sigh then Sarah moved to sit back down. Eying the sub, she picked up her fork to resume eating. "So, what else did you want to know about this? Im sure you have more questions?" Again, she looked at Louis who gave a sudden jump then peered at both of them. "Louis, do you have any questions?"

Blinking again, he looked af Harry then at the coat still on him. "Why am I sitting here with a coat on?" Jumping to his feet, he unzipped his blue and brown hoodie then went to hang it up then toed off his shoes on the rug by the front door. "I would have thought this meeting would be over with. I'm bored and want to go to bed." Louis didn't care that he was being rude, he had packed, moved across town, then unpacked his car, without help.

He wasn't going to sit down again. Moving to lean against the center island, he pulled out his phone to join in the group text, Liam and Zayn already asking how he was settling in and he hadn't been at Harry's for very long.

Harry held back a growl at Louis' rudeness, knowing they had company who wouldn't enjoy seeing a Dom other than her own break free and lose it on their sub. "She is a guest in your home, Louis. Respect her as she has respected you," he peered past Sarah's shoulder at the light haired man, eyes dark. It was a silent warning, the way his lip curled and pupils dilated. The moment Sarah left, Louis was his to do with as he pleases.

Ideas ran through his mind, and his hands clenched into tight fists on top of the table top when his palms began to itch, begging to feel as Louis' pale bum warmed and pinked beneath them. To avoid subspace, Harry would take it easy the first few times with Louis to see what his triggers are. One is obviously when he is being yelled at by someone in a private place. The clinic, today. Stress was a big no go for the boy, too.

A stirring in his belly and a voice was telling him he was walking on thin ice, but his mouth had different ideas. He didn't know Sarah, other than she was a higher up and she was kind, but Louis was in a super sassy mood. "But subs can't own places can they? Anything they own becomes their dom's? Or did I read that wrong?" Finishing his juice, the ice clinking against his teeth, he got up to grab some more along with his plate and silverware that he hadn't used.

Finished eating, Sarah set her silverware on the plate and carried it to the kitchen. Louis had just put his stuff back and was now getting the dishwasher in order. "Bowls usually go on top," Sarah pointed to the bowl Harry had made the sauce in and put it in the top rack. Louis grinned at her, reaching to grab the bottle of wine from the counter to refill her glass. "Sorry for being an ass back there, Sarah." Louis felt right apologizing to her, but hell if he'd say sorry to Harry, at least not now.

"Where's the bathroom?" Sarah asked after her glass was topped off. Louis pointed to the hallway behind them then grabbed the bottle to walk back to the dining room and silently drink his juice.

Harry sat silent and still in his seat, ears perked as he listened to the conversation going on in the kitchen. The corner of his lip tugged when Louis smiled and he unconsciously raised his hand to hide his face. When he was alone, he was able to process his feelings and divide them into what was more important and what could be dealt with later, but his anger bypassed his usual filing system and demanded to be acted on the moment he seen Louis, which just so happened to be when he glanced up.

Feet moving on their own accord, Harry stood and walked towards Louis until the boy was cornered against a wall. A predatory smile overcame Harry's lips and he lifted a hand to rest around Louis' neck. He applied pressure so the sub could feel it, but kept it light so he didn't do any actual damage. "I have heard a lot of your... Meowing, but I have yet to see you back anything you have said, up. You want to play with me, Kitten? Then show me your claws," a curl of his lips, and Harry was leaning down to nuzzle his nose against Louis' cheek. "You do not want to test me. Stop it with your rudeness and bad behavior, or, Sarah be damned, I will make you regret ever opening your mouth,"

A small yelp came out when he felt the hand on his throat suddenly appear. Frightened eyes flicked back and forth as he swallowed hard, the process happening automatically. Was that a challenge? Louis never backed out of one. When Harry leaned down to press nose against his cheek, Louis turned head and bit hard at the dom's ear then brought a knee up to get Harry where it hurt most, just so the hold the man had on him would disappear though he was afraid of what the consequences would be.

"Sorry daddy, but those touches should be reserved for the bedroom," Louis purred. He saw Sarah coming back and ran to take a seat, shoving glass up to his mouth to occupy it. Blue eyes watched Harry's every move wondering if he'd stay true to punishing him in front of Sarah, because if not, the moment their company left, he was going to run like a bitch.

Harry had twisted from the attack, so Louis ended up kneeing him in his thigh. Not that that didn't hurt, because it did. He gave the boy props for backing up his bark, but also pitied him. He had no clue what the Dom was capable, and when the older man got lost in his dominant side, there was no coming back or stopping himself.

When Sarah entered the room, Harry was rubbing at his sore earlobe. "Is that all, or are you ready to leave?" He asked, moving to stand behind Louis. A hand fell on his shoulder, and long, slim fingers curled until they were gripping him tightly, not allowing him to move. As if his presence wasn't enough, or the dark eyes that had stayed pinned on Louis. The boy moved once, though, and he truly would make him scream like a little bitch and beg to be forgiven. Calm, big boy, calm! No old woman needs to die of a heart attack because you got heated and decided to get frisky and violent both at the same time. What a sight to see though.

Tensing up when he felt his Dom's presence then the tightening of the hand making him freeze. He gulped again and made pleading eyes with Sarah, mentally sending a message for her to stay. He groaned when Sarah told Harry she was actually needed elsewhere and they'd pick up again some other time. He was dead with a capital D.

"Fu..bye Sarah. It was great to see you," Louis waved a hand at her, not able to let up due to Harry. "Shouldn't you be a gentleman and walk her out? It's only polite." Shut up, Louis!

Grinning, Harry began to tap his thumb against Louis' back. "No, I think she can find her way. I need to clean up the kitchen," he said, but he didn't move to do anything. He stood in the same exact spot, with his hand gripping Louis' shoulder tightly, and he was daring to boy to say anything else, to do something. "Goodbye, Sarah! Call me whenever you feel like coffee,"

The tapping actually felt good and Louis fought to lean back into his touch. Bringing glass to his lips, he finished off the juice then darted eyes to the kitchen. "I started loading the dishwasher. I can help."

It was a heavy feeling settling in the air that Louis was in deep trouble. Sarah could feel it and as she closed the door after herself she sent a wink to Harry then was on her way to the car leaving the two alone. Louis whimpered slightly and squirmed in the chair, "I gotta piss!"

Once the two was alone, the veil between good and bad broke and Harry was leaning down to nip at Louis' ear. "Two minutes. You have two minutes to piss, then I expect you in my room. You try to run, and I promise you will regret it," stepping away, he gave Louis' shoulder one last warning squeeze before he disappeared up the stairs. Once in his room, he glanced behind his shoulder to make sure nobody was there, though he already knew he was alone, and walked to the closet.

He opened the double doors and stepped into the large walk in closet, leaving the door open behind him as he pushed aside his dress shirts that were hanging up, pulled the lever, and had the small additional room open to reveal three walls full of toys, flogs, handcuffs, and a few other things that fit Harry's taste. Grabbing an armful of stuff Harry knew he would need, he closed the secret door behind him and walked into the bedroom to lay them out on the bed. He wasn't a paranoid man, just preferred to keep his sex things put up. His niece once found his suction cupped vibrator he had hid under his bed, and that was fun trying to explain what it was to a ten year old little girl who didn't even know what penises were.

Hurrying to pee, he did his business quickly, typing with one hand as he finished and washed then slowly walked to the bedroom feeling like je was being lead to his execution. Louis gave a sniff as he tried to walk and type at the same time only to run into the wall. Rubbing his nose, he waited until he was right outside the door to look down and finish his first text then start another. He wasn't sure how much time had passed as he continued to stop and text.

When he was pretty sure Harry was on the verge of being pissed off, he finally reached out to twist the doorknob and let himself in, just as he saw Harry walk from the closet with an armful. Gulping, he pushed send on the text then stared at the back of his dom's head, he wasn't going to announce he was there, Harry could find out when he looked up.

Laying out his things, which laying amongst the pile was some heating lubricant, Harry tugged his shirt over his head and threw it off to the side, just to get more flexibility. "Louis, three seconds!" He yelled over his shoulder, not even bothering to look behind him to see the sub standing behind him.

The dominant side of Harry has been kept under lock and key, only small spurts being shown when he wanted them to be. He's never really been a man who enjoys sharing, not even with Shirley. She was the only person who ever got close to completely knowing him, but even she didn't know all of his secrets. And the man she had beat down, made open up, was one completely different than the man standing in front of the bed, getting ready to... punish his sub.

Louis made a point of rubbing at his ears acting like he'd gone deaf from Harry yelling when he was standing right here. "Must you fucking yell?" He quirked an eyebrow then went back to texting on his phone again, but the sight of a topless Harry made him pause.

With wide eyes, he walked around to see the front of his Dom, a hand going out to gently touch the butterfly and laurel wreaths, a small noise escaping his throat. He himself had ink, but seeing it on others was amazing. "Wow.. that one is my favorite," Louis touched the wreaths again.

Tensing as a short finger began to touch over his chest and torso, Harry held his breath and glanced down to watch as Louis touched over his tattoos and admired them. He didn't like being touched so lightly like this, or being the center of attention in such a quiet place, so he grabbed Louis by the wrists and flipped him onto the bed. "Keep your mouth shut, or I'll shove a gag in it and make it so you can't speak until I say so," Harry warned him, hands gripping his wrists tightly.

"Holy shitballs!" Louis was on his stomach on the bed. He frowned at Harry and started squirming. Harry was half naked and he was still fully dressed and being sort of held down. "The hell are you doing?" Glad he had gone the bathroom before coming in, Louis squirmed more, trying to twist to bite at Harry's hand in an attempt to get him to let go.

Grinning, Harry grabbed the little red bell connected to the leather straps and leaned over Louis to shove it into the biting idiots mouth. He brought the straps back and locked them, then flipped Louis over onto his back. "I warned you," he said, shrugging innocently.

Grabbing the spreader bars, which Harry has only used a number of times, he laid them at Louis' feet before he undid the boys button to his jeans and tugged them down, underwear sliding right off with them. "Oh quit squirming like a little school girl. I've seen your cock before,"

It was uncomfortable the way his mouth closed around the ball making his jaw ache. Growling around the gag, he felt the first slip of spittle fall from his lips, to his chin then land somewhere. It wouldn't be the first nor the last.

Was the punishment sex? Louis made a noise and tried to curl his legs up, wondering why he was suddenly being so shy. It's not like they didn't have sex before and there wasn't a fetus growing in Louis' belly. It was cold in the house, the moment the chilled air touched his bare legs, Louis' teeth started to chatter.

Hooking the leather cuffs to Louis' ankles, Harry placed a finger underneath the strap to make sure it wasn't too tight, but tight enough that he couldn't slip free. "I know what you're thinking. No, I'm not having sex with you. This is going to be a lot less fun," with another snap, Harry was pulling the bar out as far as it would go, making it so Louis' feet were a good three feet apart.

Humming to himself, and keeping his eyes off of his subs face, Harry slipped the boys shirt off then grabbed the bar and Louis' arm to flip him over onto his stomach once again. Forcing the boy to kneel, back arched, he grabbed his hands and pulled them between the boys legs to cuff his wrists to the bar. From the position, his ass was shoved in the air and his face was buried in the pillows, though he had it turned so his cheek was resting on it.

Running a tentative hand over Louis' bare backside, Harry admired the soft, pale flesh, kneading a handful of it in his hand before he suddenly brought his other hand down on the opposite cheek in a fast, sharp slap that made something tug in Harry's stomach. The stinging of his hand was welcomed, and he watched, fascinated as the skin turned a bright red color, heating with anger.

Louis' eyes got wider and wider with everything Harry was doing to him. He wasn't sure if he believed the Dom when the bar was set to where Harry wanted it then he was flipped, cheek resting on a soft pillow.

He was happy to be kneeling on a soft surface, but there was no doubt his knees would get tired. Shifting to see over his shoulder, Louis made a small noise. Louis felt extremely exposed like this, he wouldn't put it past Harry to tape his sexual exploits, he seemed like the kind of man who would watch them over and over to admire himself.

Hitching in a breath when he felt Harry's hand on him, he was liking the feel of the kneading, eyes starting to flutter closed when a sharp sting exploded, contrasting pain where the pleasure has been. He gave a small yelp and started to squirm.

Grinning at the reaction he got, Harry leaned down to blow gently on the place his hand hand just been, applying to coolness to the overheated place where blood had just rushed to. Resuming his humming, Harry grabbed his bottle of lubricant and squirted some on his two fingers. It was cold, but warm at the same time, and it sent tingles racing up Harry's hand.

"I'm not a complete asshole. If this makes you uncomfortable, squeeze this," he placed a squeaky stuffed giraffe into Louis' open palm, his own hand curved to keep the lube from dripping off his fingers.

His back arched from the cool breath if Harry's mouth momentarily easing the sting, making Louis make a soft sigh behind the gag. Louis could hear the man humming, the icy feeling still there as he heard the snick of a bottle opening.

A questioning noise came out when the toy was placed in his hand and Harry had what looked like lube in his. Louis gulped and turned head to face the pillow, expecting the worst.

When there was no squeak, Harry took that as his cue to continue. Tracing a light finger over Louis' puckered hole, the dom bit down hard on his bottom lip as he pressed the blunt tip of his finger past the first ring of muscles. A few muffled gasps and moans conjoined into morphed noises, but still there was no squeak. "Relax," Harry said in a soft purr, hand gently stroking above the curve of Louis' ass.

At the command, the boys back bowed and his body visibly relaxed. Harry inhaled sharply, knowing exactly what this meant. It wasn't much, but it meant Louis trusted him right now. Idiot. Almost instantly after, Louis began to clench around Harry's single digit, sucking it deeper into his warm hole until it was buried to his knuckle. He wiggled it testingly, fingernail brushing down the inside of his velvety walls.

Face still muffled by the pillow, he pushed his ass back against his Dom's finger, giving a soft moan as he rode against it. His body ached for friction as Louis tried to grind his cock into the bed, whimpers coming out when he barely brushed it.

If squeaking the toy meant it was too how was he supposed to ask for another finger? Completely forgetting it was a punishment, Louis wiggled hips and made a demanding noise.

Harry tried to ignore him, but his attempts were worthless because he ended up adding a second finger, following with a third one shortly after. By the time he was pumping all three fingers in and out of Louis' hole, Harry knew the sub was right where he wanted him. Teetering on the edge of an orgasm, the man suddenly retracted his fingers and replaced them with a thick, long anal plug. Flicking the little black switch on the end of it to 'on', followed by twisting it up to the highest setting, Harry made sure it was deep and secure before he reached around Louis and gave his swelling cock a few hard tugs.

"Just so you know," Harry whispered, lips pressing light kisses across Louis' back as his hand snuck to the bed to grab a cock ring. "You won't be coming tonight," he finished with a loud laugh, followed by his fingers easily sliding the cock ring on and snapping it into place. "This will keep the blood trapped in your penis, and your erection will not go away until I remove it. You'll always be sitting on that edge, chasing an orgasm you'll never get." Sighing happily, Harry gave one final slap to Louis' ass before he walked over to the chair by his balcony doors and collapsed in it, giving him the perfect view of his sub.

"This may seem cruel, and I promise you it is. Right now, you are as vulnerable as I will ever get you. You're naked, fighting against the strong need for an orgasm, and you can't even beg for it. I told you I wasn't kidding, Louis. You need to respect me, and do as I say, when I want it. Until you are willing to accept the fact that I am your dom, you will remain like this. And when you finally realize it, I'll remove the gag so we can talk. Until then, I'll just be on my phone while you try to dry hump the mattress like a desperate teenager." Harry's fingers were absentmindedly tracing over his rings, making them become slick with the remaining lube that had hide between the cracks of his fingers.

A sigh came out when the three fingers were pumping away. It was the first time since that night at the bar that Louis had been pleasured. Harry's fingers were long enough to reach the spots he couldn't and it felt amazing. The build up of his incoming orgasm made his legs shake, he wanted to squeeze them together when the feeling completely stopped. The fingers had been replaced by a buzzing that made his orgasms start, growing steadily.

Louis whined loudly. When Harry was in his line of vision, he tried to give his Dom a glare only for it to dissolve into a sob at yet another unsatisfied orgasm was coming his way. His face was heating up so fast and eyes starting to become red rimmed as he cried for the release.

Turning head so he didn't have to look at Harry anymore, he sniffled into the pillow that was already slightly damp from the drool. He wasn't going to let Harry win by yelling uncle. Shifting to get comfortable, he let his eyes close as another wave started over him, back arching as he gave a low whine, this orgasm being particularly strong. God, if he was barely able to withstand a cock ring, how was he going to get through giving birth?

Harry unlocked his phone and turned his volume down, then snapped a quick picture of Louis. He wasn't going to share it with anyone, or even use it against the boy. He'd just keep it to keep it. Clicking out of his camera app, he opened his messages and scrolled through all the ones he didn't care about, then opened his group chat. "I'm not even going to read through the previous messages. When Michael refers to me as 'the warden', I can already guess what you filthy mind gossipers were talking about," pressing send, Harry glanced up at Louis.

"Are you ready to give in, or do I need to kick it up a notch?" He asked, fingers brushing over his stomach. A low buzz was beginning to grow beneath his skin as he watched his sub get lost in his orgasm, only to scream around the gag when he didn't get his release.

A mixture of snot, drool, and tears had gathered in Louis' mouth, trapped behind the gag. He gave a whimper at yet another failed orgasm. Louis could imagine Harry was on his phone bragging to his friends about how he had the sassy nurse Louis reduced to tears. Flexing fingers, he gave a so, belly starting to ache.

He had to give in or he would either go crazy or possibly die from how many orgasms he was supposed to have but couldn't. Wriggling, he gave a scream behind the gag when the orgasm come then died, fingers finding the toy and squeezing it hard.

Harry thought the boy was going to be stubborn and stick to keeping silent, but then his eyes fell on his twitching fingers and he grinned when there was a loud, piercing squeak. "Figure you'd see it my way," he said, standing and dropping his phone on the chair. If Louis hadn't squeaked the toy, Harry would have stepped his game up just one more step by getting his cock vacuum, which was just like receiving a blow job, but from a machine.

Unlocking the gag, Harry carefully removed it and watched, disgusted, as a trail of snot and saliva clung to the ball and came pooling out of Louis' mouth and onto the pillow. His stomach churned, and he kicked himself in the arse for doing this on his bed. "I'll stay silent, so you can talk,"

Too achy to move, Louis gave a sound of disgust at the bodily fluids on the pillow. Wriggling fingers, he pouted up at Harry, "Can I please have my hands free?" He was pissed at himself for giving in, but his body was apparently weak today.

His voice was raspy from the screaming and throat dry and scratchy from his mouth being held open for so long. He was in desperate need for some water.

Harry's lips pursed in honest consideration, then he shook his head and sat on the bed, thigh bumping Louis' knee. "No. I don't want you to try and run or throw things at me. If this is the way I can get you to stay in one place and talk, then so fucking be it. You're staying," he said, patting the inside of Louis' thigh.

He had to admit that this, even though he was doing it for a few reasons, was also for his own enjoyment. He's never seen the sub so undone, so out of control. Louis was spiraling down a black hole and the only one here to save him was a man he didn't trust, but would have to if he wanted to be set free.

Sighing, Louis shifted as best he could. Eyeing Harry when his thigh met his knee, he stretched fingers to try to get to the part that itched - because something always itched when your hands were busy. "Can I have a drink? I'm thirsty." Louis asked quietly. Once he was loose he was going for a shower or bath.

The quieter Harry was, the more nervous he got. Turning head to look at his Dom then above his head. He didn't know if Harry knew what be was doing even touching Louis there, he was hypersensitive there, the touch making a sob start. "No, no more please.." Was his punishment over?

Harry glanced up at Louis and seen how desperate he was, how much he needed a release. Tapping him there again, he began to let his hand ghost over the subs body, just to fuck with him. "Why are you so adamant to defy me, Louis? This won't work if you don't try," you too, Harold. You're at fault too.

Hissing, Louis let a whimper slide out and body stiffen. Openly sobbing, he shook his head fast, "No, I can't take it.. please stop." Louis gave a low squeak from the hands touching his body, he wanted to lean into them and at the same time pull away.

As if Louis could read Harry's mind, his eyes darkened both from lust and anger. "I wi-will try if you do." Louis hated to admit it, but the kisses Harry placed along his skin earlier felt good and he wanted more.

Fingers pausing just before they touched the place Louis so desperately wanted to be touched, Harry began his journey downwards again. "You've said that before, Louis. Said you'd try, but you haven't, and I don't think you will," Harry said in a low voice, eyes focused on his subs face. Fucking with him was becoming too easy, but also more enjoyable. Each word, touch, small breath. They were all getting to Louis.

Crying out when he continued to be touched, Louis felt like his skin was crawling. "Please stop touching me!" He screamed out, wishing he hadn't pushed the pillow away as he wanted to bury his face in it. "You're not trying either. I heard you talk about rejecting me. It takes two to make this work!" He turned head away from Harry to stare at the walls, fingers flexing then relaxing as they gripped the sheets.

Letting his hand stop to rest on the inside of Louis' upper thigh, Harry inhaled deeply and finally grabbed the bar to flip Louis over. The boys legs were now in the air, his legs spread and his body bent forward due to the cuffs. "I'm the dom, Louis. I can be an asshole. It is up to you to ignore that part of me, or just accept it. I'm not changing," two pairs of heated eyes locked, and Harry smirked.

"Do you want to know what I want from you, Louis?" He asked, head bowing down to close around the boys nipple. His teeth tugged on it, then he twirled his tongue around it and pulled back to blow gently over the area. "I want a sub who will follow my rules, and listen to me. I want a sub who doesn't feel the need to sass me or back talk me. I want a sub who doesn't sext other males, or sleep with some fucking tiny dicked prick. Did you like his dick, hmm, Louis? Did you liked when he touched you? Do you like all the pictures he sends?" one thing the sub didn't know was of the doms knowledge of his texting history. Getting his texts, current and past, were easy. The unsettling part was actually reading through them. Louis was a tease. He liked to flirt with men online, then when it got close to being anytime else, he would block them.

Ah, so it all came back to the Harry look-alike. It had been the result of a drugged-up night. Louis had thought it was Harry and was surprised the man was in the club, let alone handing out drugs like candy and gladly followed him to the bathroom. Harry had been on his mind, and he wasn't sure if Phillip actually looked like him as he never texted the man back. Ah well!

Now on his back, Louis was making small noises at the attention his nipples were getting and welcoming the warm, wet mouth. The cool air made him gasp as toes and fingers sprayed out and hid cock became full again. "So you want me to change everything about myself, yet you can stay the same?" He could only imagine what the Dom thought of him. Louis had an alarm set just in case anything of his had been breached, it had gone off one night, but he had been too late as whoever was in had exited just as quick. "Then you shouldn't be allowed to fuck anyone else, if I'm going to be your husband."

When he put it like that, it sounded like a dick move, but it was true. Harry didn't want Louis the way that he was. If this relationship was going to work at all, then the sub had a lot of growing and changing to do. "How is it that you think you can give me options? We are going to be married regardless if I fuck other people," Harry asked, glancing up the length of Louis' torso to look at the boy. "You sext other people, Louis. Me fucking people isn't nearly as bad. Sure, we get physical, but after we fuck we part ways. You talk to men online for multiple days. That, in my book and many other doms, is worse,"

Harry didn't actually mind giving up his sexual freedom. He's had his fun, and would stick to just fucking Louis if the boy agreed he would try to change. Having sex outside a broken, horrible marriage didn't sound as appealing as having sex in a marriage that was held together with false promises and broken eggshells. At least they could say they were trying, though. Besides, Louis has a very nice body, and his ass was fuckable enough, so there really was no loss on Harry's side.

A shake of his head, "No, I flirt with men then when they get too rambunctious and ask questions that make me uncomfortable I block them. Go ahead and check my phone." Wherever he had put it. He blinked, his eyes probably red rimmed and raw from crying. His nose was probably red too and he scrunched it up when it started to itch. "The only people i talk to for long periods of time are Alex, Liam, and Zayn, sometimes Ed, but I don't know him that well."

Tilting head to the side to look at his Dom, he wriggled his hands wanting them free, "I want to make us work, I'm not sexting anyone." Louis felt vulnerable being naked under his Dom while Harry was half naked.

Grasping the boys chin, Harry tilted his head back and kissed his Adams apple lightly, just to pay attention to his throat. "Yes, I know of your little group chat," he said, head buried to hide the emotions flickering through his eyes. He honestly wasn't sure how he felt knowing all those people talked shit on him pretty much twenty four seven. It didn't bother him, per say, it just made him feel... Odd knowing an entire group of people focused on a relationship that honestly had nothing to do with them.

"If I uncuff you, I don't want you to touch yourself or me," Harry said, pulling back completely but angling himself so his back was to Louis' face. The dom side of him was slowly disappearing, retreating back into its caged as it became starved. Tonight wasn't about fucking, though. It was to show Louis that Harry had a lot more punishments that didn't involve physical abuse.

Fluttering eyes closed when Harry kissed his adam's apple, he gave a low hum in his throat and giggled, when his Dom's hair tickled his skin. "Easier than chatting one on one." Louis wrinkled nose more when the chocolate curls got to his nose, the itch becoming more prominent until he had to turn his head to sneeze.

Louis nodded eagerly. His arms were starting to cramp as a pain was running up his spine. He was glad he wasn't further along, the belly in the way would make it hard to stay stooped over. "Please?" Naively Louis thought the punishment was over maybe he'd be getting some tonight from the man he was going to call a husband.

Sighing, Harry stood up to retrieve the keys from off his dresser, and while on the way, he stripped from his pants and boxers and kicked them off to the otherside of the room. "Calm down, I'm not fucking you. I'm actually going to shower, and while I'm in there, you will stay out here, in this same spot, without helping yourself get off. The anal plug will remain where it's at, as will the cock ring. And if you even think that I won't know if you have a quicky..." Harry hooked one arm over Louis' leg and manuveted the other one below it to shove the key in the first lock, "I will," he whispered, removing the bar so he could throw it on the floor. He noticed the light red marks around Louis' wrists, but didn't say or do anything about them. They were only a little irritated.

"Fine. Can I take a bath later?"Once his hands were free, he brought a finger up to scratch his nose then an eye, as he gave a yawn. He might end up falling asleep while Harry was showering. The sound if fabric falling got his attention, he turned head to stare at his Dom, having never seen him naked in actual light. He darted eyes to Harry's face then down his body, groaning softly. "Fine. I will be out here suffering."

Louis pushed the soiled pillow onto the floor and grabbed a clean one to put under his head as he rolled to face the wall, back to Harry. He curled up in a ball and let eyes grow shut, breath going even as he fell asleep.

One second he was whining, the next he was passed out. Shaking his head in disbelief, Harry watched him for only a second longer before he left to go into his bedroom. The room was cold; quiet, and with a simple flip of the light switch, Harry was walking over to the large shower to change that. He turned it on, and seconds later steam came billowing out from above the glass doors, and the sound of the water pittering against the tiled floor replaced the once eerily quiet.

With the water swirling down the drain went the man Harry was. He was going to try. Regardless of the shit he had said to Louis, he would try if one for the sake that he didn't end up like his father. He didn't want to be a bitter man who only looked forward to seeing someone fail once a day. This child may not have been part of his plans, but whether he likes it or not, it is now. And he needs to be there for it, and if one day the child decides to ask why their parents marriage had failed, Harry could tell him honestly that he had done everything he possibly could, that he didn't know why it didn't work. Because a liar was something Harry refused to be. He would never stoop down to their level.

It turned out to be a catnap as Louis woke moments later with a full bladder and a dry throat. Rolling off the bed, he walked to the bathroom where he could hear the shower running and stepped in, immediately breaking into a sweat from the steam of the shower. Quietly he walked to the toilet to do his business, turning head to watch his dom's silhouette behind the frosted glass of the shower.

Feeling like a creeper, Louis finished and went to wash his hands with the apple scented soap, eyes still watching Harry in the shower. He was contemplating just joining him, seeing as how he was already completely naked or should he just turn and leave.

Harry scrubbed his entire body from head to toe, only stopping when his scalp was sore and his skin was bright red from both the heat and the towel he had used. Tweaking the water down to just a little cooler, Harry let himself cool off before he turned off the water and stepped out, only to stumble back a few inches and nearly fall flat on his ass.

"Jesus, warm a guy next time," he growled, eyes floating down to Louis' swollen cock before he moved to grab a white, fluffy towel off the rack. He wrapped his around his waist, the water from his hair creating cool droplets that raced down his back. He was sure Louis' cock was hurting extremely bad right now, and that his climax would be both shocking and strong, but he still didn't tell him he could remove the plug or ring. Power is the key to this relationship.

Louis gave a shrug. "I was debating something, but now I'm going to have a shower." He squeezed past Harry to the shower, leaning over to test the water when the tap was turned on. Purposely wiggling bum, Louis hummed under his breath and stepped to grab the bag with his toiletries. He set the bottle of vanilla bean body wash on the shower shelf along with his shampoo, razor, and face wash.

"Um, do you have any washcloths? I don't wanna go digging in your cupboards." Louis said shyly. He put hand under the stream to test it. Why did he suddenly get all bashful in front of his Dom? He was sure this wouldn't be the last time they saw each other naked.

While Louis was doing whatever the fuck he was doing, with his angry looking cock bobbing everywhere looking like a hot headed granny who was pissed off, Harry began to brush his teeth. "Second cupboard under your sink," he said around his mouth full of toothpaste, using his blue toothbrush to point towards the sink and counter on the opposite side of the bathroom which was Louis'.

Spitting out the minty foam, Harry rinsed his mouth out with water then swished some mouth was around, eyes watering as it burned the cuts and tore skin on his lips and cheeks. "You can take those off and out now," he said casually, wiping his mouth off with a hand towel as he watched Louis through the mirror after he rinsed his mouth out again. . Enough was enough. He'd gotten his point across.

Following his direction, Louis leaned down and grabbed the first washcloth from the pile and brought it into the shower. Closing the door, hw carefully slid the cock off then the anal plug, both he sat on the shelf as he lathered his head with shampoo. A smirk came over Lou's face as he wrapped a hand around himself to get himself off, making sure the orgasm was loud. It had actually shaken him, making him tired and panting. He needed that.

He handed Harry the cock ring and plug then got out his own lime green toothbrush to clean his teeth, keeping eyes on his own reflection, the only noise being the toothbrush against his teeth. Leaning in, he spit into the basin, swished mouthwash out and walked back to the room to put on clothes.

Hands gripping the edge of the tiled counter to keep himself from doing anything irrational, the dom watched Louis' silhouette move behind the fog covered glass. Chestnut hair was spiked as the conditioner set in it, and curious hands traveled downwards to greet the place that must feel like a stranger right now, with it swollen and leaking the clear liquid that swirled down the drain.

He couldn't tear his eyes away, even though they burned as the image was scorched into his mind. Moans, loud and low, echoed throughout the otherwise quiet bathroom and Harry's breathing picked up speed. He remembered the night they shared all too well now, could remember how the sub felt and how tight he was.

Jumping as the water was shut off, Harry closed his eyes and counted to five to bring himself back under control. This wasn't him, some horny creep who got hot and heavy by someone wanking off in the shower. Taking the things handed to him, Harry dropped them off on the counter then quickly scurried out of the bathroom, tented towelled hidden from the boys view.

He got dressed quickly in a simple pair of boxers and red silk pajama pants, then went downstairs to clean up the dinner mess. Slowly but surely the task took his mind off of what happened upstairs and his cock grew soft, sighing in relief as his cotton boxers cocooned it. "I need to find a fuck fast," Harry growled to himself as he fell down on his couch in the living room, tv remote in his lap and beer in his hand. He was tempted to just text someone off his contact list, but then he remembered what Louis had said, and what he had promised himself.

He would try.

With his hair wet, droplets creating dark dots on his light grey couch, Harry flicked on the TV and let that be his distraction from his mind that was racing a million miles an hour. He didn't want to settle down, didn't want to try and trust Louis only for it to end the same. He wanted everything to go back to normal. But with a pair of lips ghosting over his, being nothing but a memory, Harry knew he could never go back to normal. He had kept Louis for a reason. It was up to him to see why. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.7K 895 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
652K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...
469K 12.4K 17
In the space of five minutes Louis life has turned upside down His mum is getting married to her boyfriend James, he's moving house and he's getting...
2.2M 63.4K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...