Can A Thug "Really" Love A Ne...

By ILoveMeTurntUp

"Can I please leave" I said while his head was in the crook of my neck and his arms where on each side so I w... More

Can A Thug Really Love A Nerd
Sunday Morning
jealosy or nahhhhh
Player
sorry this is not a chapter
Forgiveness
Be patient
Obsessed? or what.......
His House!?!?
Daddy's Home :)
The Plan!>!>
Finally Huh? Author Pov
Tomorrow
Friday
The Party
Depressed To Two Years Love!?!
New Start or Lies?
Would This Love Last A Lifetime
More Dramaaa?1?!
My Thug <3 <3
The Date! <3
New Student
Meeting My Mom and Dad
A Different Point Of View
Coma Dreams
I'm Wide Awake
The Real Forgiveness
Summer Author Pov
The Talk
Author Pov
Graduation
Author Pov
Pitcures
Pitcures Location
The Break Up?
College Trip
Sequel?
Hey Guys
Abducted By A Thug Was Not My Plan
Advertisment {2}
Cover
Its Here!!!

Hit and Run

12.8K 385 117
By ILoveMeTurntUp

        I woke up feeling worried about something. Why? Well you have to wait and see. I walk in the bathroom, and did my hygiene. I got dress in my obey shirt, my black skirt, and my red Kd’s. My hair was very curly to my back half way, I put on some eyeliner and when I was done I looked in the mirror, I was satisfied of my looks.

          I grab my phone and book bag and headed out the door, but not before saying bye to my mom and dad. “Sweetie, did you eat something yet?” my mom asks, damn I forgot frosty flakes were back “umm… no mom I forgot” I said walking back in the kitchen “how many times…” “I know mom, and I’m sorry” I said cutting her off. “yea, whatever… just hurry up and eat, before the school bus leave you” my mom said reading her magazine beside my dad.

          “Oh yea, about that… Keyshawn brought me a car” I said smiling, after I said that, my dad gave me his full attention “oh yea, where’s it at?” my dad ask “it’s in the garage” I said, standing up and putting my dishes in the sink. “Ohh, that’s very nice of him sweet heart” my mom said, “yea, it is… what kind of car is it?” my dad ask “it’s a Range Rover” I said putting on my North Face jacket. “wowww, he got moneyyy” my mom said doing her little happy dance.

          I was driving around the corner of my neighborhood when I seen a puppy running across the street really fast *thump* omg don’t tell me I just. “Omg… you killed my dog” a young man said running to the puppy, with a leash in his right hand, the young boy had on some cargo shorts, white polo and a white polo hat… he looked cute but I really couldn’t see his face because of that hat. I open my door to see the little puppy lying lifeless on the ground “I’m soo sorry, it just that your puppy was running so fast and I didn’t know it went under my car” I said feeling so guilty by now.

          “Camilla?” the young boy said “umm… yes, how do you know” I said sounding nervous “he looked up at me and took off his hat “dang, you forgot about me already ma” Daquan said “hahaha, naw… I didn’t know that was you” I said just forgetting all about this puppy on the ground. “tru” ._. “ you must like that word” I said referring to his “tru”  “ what word” Daquan ask looking confused “you know, tru” I said copying him “shut up before I sew your ass” he said smirking.

          “noo… stop Daquan, I feel really guilty, don’t play like that… and why don’t you seem sad” I said a little curious “ you should feel guilty, your ass don’t know how to drive or something and because… this not my damn dog… that my mama… hahaha…. You in trouble now” Daquan said laughing hard by now “omg, Daquan what am I’m gonna do… you’re mama going to hate by now” I said on the verge of crying “Camilla, are you bout to cry?” Daquan ask smirking “yes… because I don’t want to get in trouble” I said sounding like a baby. By now Daquan was too weak “hahaha, alright I want tell her you did it” Daquan said looking at me. “Thank you Daquan” I said jumping on him. “Dang girl, I told you, you want the D” Daquan said smirking, ugh him and his conceited ass.

          Daquan and I were finally at school. We was walking side by side until someone grab me on their lap “hey bae” Keyshawn said kissing me “hey” I said kissing him back “I’m glad I meet your family” Keyshawn said looking at Daquan while talking to me… I almost forgot Daquan was right there, but that’s the effect Keyshawn got on me. I got off of Keyshawn lap and told Daquan to come on. “Hold up bae, doesn’t he know his way around the school now?” Keyshawn said while pointing at Daquan “yea, but this is gold day and he doesn’t know where those classes at yet” I said… Keyshawn can be so rude. “Oh aight” Keyshawn said going back to his seat with his boys.

          “You’re boyfriend is to over proactive” Daquan said “I mean I don’t think he’s over proactive… I think he just… you know” I said not really want to say it “Jealous?” Daquan said, like he was reading my mind. “Yea… so anyways you only have one class with me and we have lunch break with each other” I said changing the subject “that’s a bummer” Daquan said “what you mean?” I ask “only one class… man I hate gold days” Daquan said acting sad, it was kind of funny because he was whining like a baby “hahaha, it’s ok Daquan… least we have breaks with each other” I said putting my hand on his shoulder only to have my hands push off.

“Girl, you better stop I’m not trying to make your jealous boyfriend come and beat me up” Daquan said looking all serious “hahaha, Daquan shut up” I said… this boy is too funny. I was walking in my class jotting down notes, but some reason I couldn’t get my mind off of Daquan.

Daquan P.O.V.

          Finally your boy has a P.O.V. I woke up and went in my bathroom to do my hygiene. I put on a white polo shirt, my cargo pants and my retro 5’s and to top it off I put on my white polo hat, yep your boy looked fresh. I walk down stairs seeing my mom dog looking hungry, so I fed it and thought maybe he would like to walk around outside.

          I was just finishing eating my breakfast when I heard some breaks screech, “What the hell is that?” I ask myself. I open the front door, only to see my mom dog in the middle of the street looking lifeless. I really didn’t care, but I thought I should make a scene because you know a nigga could use some extra cash.

          “Omg… you killed my dog!!!” I said running to the puppy, with a leash in my right hand. The girl open her door to see the little puppy lying lifeless on the ground “I’m soo sorry, it just that your puppy was running so fast and I didn’t know it went under my car” she said sounding so guilty by now. I look up and it was.

          “Camilla?” I said “umm… yes, how do you know” she said sounding nervous, I looked up at her and took off my hat “dang, you forgot about me already ma” I said “hahaha, naw… I didn’t know that was you” Camilla said just forgetting all about this puppy on the ground. “tru” I said “ you must like that word” Camilla ask “ what word” I ask looking confused “you know, tru” she said copying me  “shut up before I sew your ass” I said smirking.

          “noo… stop Daquan, I feel really guilty, don’t play like that… and why don’t  you seem sad” she said a little curious “ you should feel guilty, your ass don’t know how to drive or something and because… this not my damn dog… that my mama… hahaha…. You in trouble now” I said laughing hard by now “omg, Daquan what am I’m gonna do… you’re mama going to hate my now” Camilla said like she was about to cry, this girl “Camilla, are you bout to cry?” I ask smirking “yes… because I don’t want to get in trouble” Camilla said sounding like a little child. I just burst out and laugh “hahaha, alright I want tell her you did it” I said looking at her, she did looked gorgeous. “Thank you Daquan” she said jumping on me like she a damn bunny or something. “Dang girl, I told you, you want the D” I said smirking.

          Camilla and I arrived to school. We got out and we was just talking and laughing about Ms.Farro “I hope her head alright” Camilla said “yea, me to” I said until I seen somebody snatch Camilla away from me, oh it was her no good boyfriend. They were just kissing and I felt wired just looking at that, I think Camilla remember that she was supposed to walk with me because she got up and told me to come on. We were walking only to be stop by our tracks.

          “Hold up bae, doesn’t he know his way around the school now?” Keyshawn said while pointing at me “yea, but this is gold day and he doesn’t know where those classes at yet” Camilla said… oh I can’t stand that nigga. “Oh aight” Keyshawn said going back to his bummy ass group, I can tell they asses not going nowhere in life, looking like some damn chipmunks thinking they the shit because they sitting beside each other, tryna look tough.

          “Your boyfriend is to over proactive” I said in all seriousness “I mean I don’t think he’s over proactive… I think he just… you know” Camilla said not really want to say it “Jealous?” I said. “Yea… so anyways you only have one class with me and we have lunch break with each other” Camilla said changing the subject “that’s a bummer” I said “what you mean?” Camilla ask “only one class… man I hate gold days” I said acting sad “hahaha, it’s ok Daquan… least we have breaks with each other” Camilla said putting her hand on my shoulder but I took it off… hell naw she ain’t gone get me kill, that nigga look like a thug.

          “Girl, you better stop I’m not trying to make your jealous boyfriend come and beat me up” I said looking all serious “hahaha, Daquan shut up” Camilla said walking away, I couldn’t lie her ass was fat though.

          I was walking in class and I took a seat at the front. Damn, can I get my face back, I thought to myself. We were in class like 30mins and this nigga decided to come in wow. “Keyshawn… why are you late” Ms. Roach ask “trying to kill one of your family members in the hallway” Keyshawn said, by now people was bursting out laughing… I can’t lie that was funny. “Get out” Ms. Roach said, “shittt that fine with me” Keyshawn said walking out. Class was finally over and I went in my second black class, only to be pulled back by Keyshawn.

          “Damn, nigga I’m not no girl don’t be pulling me like that” I said snatching my arm off his grip “man, shut up… I just wanted to say that I’m sorry how I treated you ight, and I hope we can become friends” Keyshawn said looking serious “ummm, ight… and to let you know, I’m not trying to steal Camilla away from you, I can tell she loves you very much… me and her are just friends” I said with all seriousness “ight, that’s good to hear my nigga… we should all hang out sometimes ya know, me and Camilla and you and you’re girl” Keyshawn said dapping me up and walking down the hallway.

Camilla P.O.V.

          It was now lunch break and Daquan was telling me some good news, which was him and Keyshawn are cool I was ode hype. “Are you serious” I said smiling hard “yep, he said we should hang out sometimes, ya know him and you and me and my girl” Daquan said eating his sub “but you don’t have a girl” I said looking confused “duh, Camilla… but don’t think I can’t get one” he said smirking “yea, I know you can get one with your fine self” Camilla said laughing “yea… you know you like it” Daquan said laughing… he is to funny “like what?” Keyshawn said sitting beside me.

          “oh, nothing it’s just our inside joke” I said “oh tru… what’s up Da” Keyshawn said giving Daquan a dap “nothing much Key” Daquan said looking at his phone by now, yeeeeee… my two boys are getting along just fine and they even have nicknames for each other.

          School was finally over and I was so glad, because I’m tired as hell. “hahaha, I can’t believe he actually said that” I said to Daquan… laughing at what Keyshawn said to Ms. Roach. “Yea, the whole class was weak” Daquan said “shot, I’ll be weak to” *room rooom…thump* only thing I remember was flying in the air… lord… is I’m coming home?

Daquan P.O.V.

          Camilla and I were walking out of school together, Keyshawn couldn’t come because he had basketball practice, he said I should try out and I thought why not. A few minutes later I seen Camilla flying across my head, omg what the hell… did somebody just hit her with their car? I ran to her and I tried no to cry and laugh at the same time because she looked lifeless just like my mom little puppy.

          “Everybody back up, backup” our principle Mr. Hudson said. “Damnnnnnnnnn” Some kids were saying while looking at Camilla “OK, SOMEBODY CALL 911 OR SOMETHING!!” I said screaming at this point. “We did son, just backup ok” Mr.Wykoff said. The paramedics came 3mins later and they pick up Camilla in a stretcher. I decided to follow them so I can be with her. I was in the waiting room just thinking who would do such a thing like that? Camilla parents came in the hospital just asking me a lot of questions, her mom started crying while her dad was comforting her… so that’s how her mom and dad look ummm… I see where she gets her looks from now.

          “Family of Camilla Reed?” A doctor asks, we all stood up just anxious of what happen “I’m sorry but Camilla is…”

·        What do you guys think

·        Who hit Camilla

·        Daquan is a good friend

·        Aren’t you glad that Daquan and Keyshawn are friends 100

I hope you guys like it… please comment, vote and follow and most of all read… love ya smooches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
17.2K 258 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
364K 9.1K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...