Can A Thug "Really" Love A Ne...

By ILoveMeTurntUp

"Can I please leave" I said while his head was in the crook of my neck and his arms where on each side so I w... More

Can A Thug Really Love A Nerd
Sunday Morning
jealosy or nahhhhh
Player
sorry this is not a chapter
Forgiveness
Be patient
Obsessed? or what.......
His House!?!?
Daddy's Home :)
The Plan!>!>
Finally Huh? Author Pov
Tomorrow
Friday
The Party
Depressed To Two Years Love!?!
New Start or Lies?
Would This Love Last A Lifetime
More Dramaaa?1?!
My Thug <3 <3
The Date! <3
Meeting My Mom and Dad
Hit and Run
A Different Point Of View
Coma Dreams
I'm Wide Awake
The Real Forgiveness
Summer Author Pov
The Talk
Author Pov
Graduation
Author Pov
Pitcures
Pitcures Location
The Break Up?
College Trip
Sequel?
Hey Guys
Abducted By A Thug Was Not My Plan
Advertisment {2}
Cover
Its Here!!!

New Student

15.2K 400 56
By ILoveMeTurntUp

       I woke up ready just to get through my day. I put on my high wasited shorts (yea, I guess I can wear my shorts now), and my grey polo on which says, POLO in bold, I put on my taxis ,gold chain on and my Rolex watch and headed out the door, but not before grabbing my IPhone.

            I was happy for two reason and one is because my mom and dad are coming home today, and two is because I going to Harvard soon when I graduate. I hop in my Range Rover and headed out to school. I park my car at an empty parking space and decided to look for Keyshawn. I couldn’t find him nowhere so I just went to my locker. “Hey” wait please don’t tell me no good is talking to me “what Terrance” I said completely annoyed by now, and plus I’m more annoyed because he knows Keyshawn. “all I get is a what” Terrance said smirking “yes, now what do you want” I said just about to close my locker “ight, ight hold your horses, I was just about to say that I miss you and I’m sorry for how I treated you, soooo can we be friends” Terrance said with all seriousness “I’ll think about” I said closing my locker by now and walking away, he must think I’m a damn fool forgiving him after my so called friend mouth was all in his pants.

            I was headed down the hallway, going to Mr.Wykoff class when I bump into something hard, or so I thought. “My bad ma” the sexy, brown skin, green eyes dude said to me… I never seen him before “oh no, you’re fine” I said while the boy helps me up “are you sure….” “Camilla” I said giving him my name “Daquan” Daquan said giving me his name by now. “And yea I’m sure” I said fixing my clothes “Mr.Wykoff?” Daquan said “huh?” I questioned “you in Mr.Wykoff class right?” Daquan ask “yea, are you… I mean I never seen your face before” I said looking in his beautiful eyes “yea, that’s because I’m new” Daquan said, that’s explain why I never seen him around.

            “Oh, cool… I should show you around the school then” I said smiling… for some reason I love new student who look like Daquan, he wasn’t sagging a bit, and was well dressed and sexy. “That would be great Camilla” Daquan said smiling, and staring at me… I decided to break the daze me and him had on each other. “Let’s hurry up in class, before the bell ring on us” I said walking around him “Tru” Daquan said making me chuckle. We walk in and all the class eyes were on us, but mostly on Daquan, I don’t know why these thirsty bitch staring for. I look to my left and seen Keyshawn in the class; I went and sat in the front of him, since all his boys took the seats beside him. I was sitting down in my seat when Keyshawn tap my shoulder “sorry I came late” Keyshawn said “you good” I said turning my head back around and paying attention to Daquan.

            “Ok, class…please quit down, we have a new student in this school, which I already know you guys seen him because some of yall couldn’t keep yall eyes off of him” Mr.Wkyoff said causing the girls to blush. “Ok what’s your name” Mr.Wykoff asks “Daquan sir” Daquan said as mannerly as he can “ok, you can find any seat, but if you want to be on my good list… I prefer you to sit in the front with all of my good students. Daquan nod his head in sat in the second row, which was in the front. I got up and decided to sit beside him because he was all by himself, and these thirsty hoes were just eyeballing him down. “Hey” I said smiling “haha, hey” Daquan said chuckling “what’s so funny?” I ask “naw, it’s just that you move down there all up here to sit beside me… girl you must want the D” Daquan said trying to control his laughter.

            “No nasty, I just came by here because I usually sit in the front, and I decided why not go back to my old habit” I said, what?... I did use to sit in the front “Tru” Daquan said, him and his Tru. Daquan and I were just hitting it off… in a friendly way…I never cheat…I’m as faithful as a lion. I turned my head around and seen Keyshawn glaring at us, I shoot him a smile but he didn’t return the favor and look down at his phone… Ok??? “Ok class I would be handing out the test scores we took last week, if your grade is below a 70 or 80 then your hurt, don’t forget the test counts as 40% of your grade” Mr.Wykoff said standing from his desk with the test booklets in his hands. Mr.Wykoff was passing out the papers while some people were saying “hell naw, ah Mr.Wykoff this can’t be right!” or “I was so close to failing, least I pass tho!”.

            I turned around when Keyshawn got his paper and I guess he pass because he smiled and his friends was like “hell, naw that’s not fair”. Mr.Wykoff passes my paper last, and you would be believe… I got a 100% not 95% but a 100, I was to hype. “what you get” Daquan ask “100” I said smiling extra hard “dang, ma I see you, you smart” Daquan said making me laugh. “all right, some of you guys are unsure why you got those grades, so come to me after class… other than that the highest person in the class was Camilla Reed” Mr.Wykoff said clapping for me… some people were clapping and cheering while other were saying “mane, of course her smart ass” or “tell me something I don’t know” I told there ass they betta study. Daquan turned to me and smile and clap for me also.

            I almost forgot about Drake, I turned around and Drake was ripping up his paper. It looked like he was about to cuss in a minute, I guess he felt someone staring at him because he looked at me. By this point me and him was looking at each other eye to eye. Drake gave me a death stare and pack up his things and walk out the class because the bell rung. “You ready ma” Daquan said looking at me “ready for what” I said getting out my daze “dang, to walk me around the school” Daquan said acting hurt “OMG, I totally forgot, I’m sooo sorry Daquan” I said sincere. Me and Daquan was walking around the school, just basically showing him around… we were getting closer with each other by the minute. He told me that he couldn’t wait to go to college and work on his degree, and that he moved because he wanted to move from the hood him and his mom. I also found out that he in my neighborhood and we exchange numbers “I think we going to become best of friends” I said hugging him “me to ma, me to” Daquan said hugging me back.

Keyshawn P.O.V.

            I decided to come to school late because a nigga just wanted to come late. I know Camilla going to be waiting for me but she just going to have to wait. Anyways I got dress in my cut pants, diamond co shirt, gold chain and my Grapes 5’s. I headed out the door and drove to school. I seen Camilla car in the parking spot and I just smile, I park right beside her and gotten out. I was kind of late anyways, but not late, late. I walk in class, took my sit at the back with my boys when I notice Camilla not even in class yet, ok where the hell she at.

            Me and my boys was talking about this party we tryna hit and we should bring our girls when I seen Camilla walking in the class with this nigga right behind her. He must be new because I aint never seen his face before “aww, ya I think we have a new student” my nigga Shawn said “yea, I know” I said. Camilla came and sat in front of me I guess because all the seats were taken beside me. She looked absolutely gorgeous, I tap her on the shoulder and she turned around looking beautiful as ever “sorry I came late” I said “you good” Camilla said turning back around and looking at that nigga Daquan. I kind of got jealous but I just let it go. Mr.Wyc told him to sit somewhere but he prefers him to not sit in the back, and this nigga listen, pussy. Me and my boys just laugh.

            Camilla gotten up and sat right beside that nigga Digaq, Daquan whatever that nigga name is. I instantly gotten mad, I was about to snatch her ass, but I calm down. “ah, my nigga… you see what I see” my nigga Keith said referring to Camilla “yea, it’s all good tho” I said through clench teeth, I know she can’t be feeling on another nigga, I thought to myself. I took out my phone because one of my hoes was texting me.

This hoe~ call me again baby if you want some more head 12:12pm

Me~ yea, whatever 12:14pm

This hoe~ what’s wrong bae 12:15pm

Me~ nothing… and don’t call me that 12:17pm

This hoe~ yea, ok… love you

This bitch have the nerve to say love you, I was just about to cuss her out when I seen Camilla look back and smile at me, I just look back down, naw don’t smile at me when you with your other nigga, I thought. I look back at my phone and seen Tasha txt me saying she went home early because her head hurt I told her ight and ask her did she need anything but she said naw. I put my phone back in my pocket when I seen Mr.Wykoff passing out papers. I looked at my paper he pass out and I had and 85, a nigga pass I thought, while smillling. “What you get” my nigga trill ask, I showed him my paper and he looked mad “oh, hell naw how you get a good grade” I busted out laughing because this nigga is clearly stupid.

I heard some paper getting rip and I seen Drake ripping up his paper. Haha mad or naw I thought to myself. Mr.Wkykoff told us that Camilla was the person in the class that got the highest grade and I was happy inside, but I was to mad to clap for her. That nigga she was sitting beside was clapping and he smiled at her, then her ass going to smiled back… at this point I lost it I got up but my nigga trill pulled me back down “it’s not worth it” trill said “ I was just balling up my fist and clenching my teeth. The bell ring and Camilla and that nigga was walking out the door with each other. I walk out the door and they were just talking and laughing. WTF Camilla, hell naw… she is worth it, I’m bout to fuss her ass out.

Camilla P.O.V.

            “hey, I’m hungry… you won’t to go in the cafeteria and get something real quick” I ask “sure, best friend” Daquan said making me smile, looks like I have a new best friend, hopefully he not a Thug. We was about to walk in when Keyshawn yank my arm “ouch” I said holding my arm he yank “WHAT IS THIS CAMILLA!!” Keyshawn said with clench teeth, while his fist was balled up. “If your referring to Daquan, I’m just showing him around, ok” I said still holding my arm which was stinging by now “Yea, man she just showing me around” Daquan said.

            “Did I ask you motherfucker” Keyshawn said walking to Daquan “Keyshawn!! Stop!” I said pulling him back “Ohh, I see how it is, you sticking up for this punk now, huh?” Keyshawn ask… he’s really overreacting “I’m sticking up for nobody, but you came to him all wrong, I’m just showing him around bae” I said trying to calm him down “bae? Naw I think you lost him” Keyshawn said walking away, by now I really didn’t know what to do or say, my love just walk away from me. It seems like everybody I love just goes away first Tasha then Imaurie and now my love Keyshawn.

            I didn’t know there was a tear drop coming down my face until Daquan wipes it away. “I’m sorry ma” Daquan said hugging me. “Why….*sniff sniff* does…*sniff sniff*…this always happen to *sniff sniff* me” I said crying hard by now. “Camilla, look at me… I know you hurt that your love of your life just walk away from you, but as beautiful you are you should not be crying for no nigga, I’m a nigga and I wouldn’t even won’t you crying over me... now wipe your face and let me see that beautiful smile of yours” Daquan said smiling… I smile and Daquan was clapping like he won a trophy… and that just made me burst out laughing. “You want me to get the food” Daquan ask, “but…you don’t know your way around” I said looking at him “don’t worry I got this” Daquan said flashing his muscles and smiling hard like he a super hero. I burst out and laugh and went outside and sat at a table for me and Daquan.

            I was waiting for like 4mins don’t tell me this nigga got lost, I was about to text him when I seen he had alotttt of food in his hands. “DAMN!! Hungry hungry hippo” I said laughing “shut up, I’m fat ok” Daquan said “yea, whatever” I said reaching for a salad until Daquan smack my hand away from it “what you doing” Daquan said looking serious “ummm, getting my food” I said looking at him crazy “you’re food, girl these mines… you better walk your ass up there and get your own” Daquan said chewing on his burger… wow and to think that I like him as my best friend.

            “Sike ma, I’m just playing” Daquan said laughing hard by now, while moving the salad to me “hahaha, very funny” I said embarrassed by now “you know that was funny Camilla, don’t lie” he said smirking. I was enjoying my salad, when I decided to throw a lettuce at him. “The fuck Camilla, aww hell naw” Daquan open up his burger and took a pickle and throw at me, I tried to duck but it hit the corner of my mouth. I pick up my sealed milk cartoon “ok, Camilla you over doing it” Daquan said looking all serious that just made me laugh even more, I threw it at him but he ducked it and it hit Ms.Farro. Me and Daquan act like nothing happen and started to pretend like we were eating.

Ms.Farro was looking at me and Daquan while holding her head likes she was in pain, Daquan had to snicker and that just made me laugh. By now Daquan and I were both laughing hard by now. Hahah…my…hahah…stomach…hahah…hurts I said while holding my stomach. Ms.Farro was walking by our table by now, “did, this come from you guys table” Ms.Farro said looking mad “she throw it” Daquan said licking his tongue out at me “Ms.Camilla I can’t believe you” Ms.Farro said astonished that I would do something like that “noo..i..i..didn’t” I said stuttering “yea, that’s what they all say” Daquan said ohhh, I’m going to get him “which one did it, if you guys won’t confess you guys both have dention with me”  Ms.Farro said getting very mad by now.

“Ms.Farro, I told you this young lady right here did it” Daquan said trying to sound professional, if eyes can kill I promise you he will be 6 feet under. “Ms.Farro, who would you believe me Camilla Reed, or this liar here” I said pointing at Daquan. “You know what, you both have dention, Camilla go sit at the other table right there” Ms.Farro said pointing to a table under the shade. I got up and grab my stuff and sat at the other table, Ms.Farro left and me and Daquan look at each other and burst out laughing. I turned my head and seen Keyshawn looking at us, he looked very mad, sad and jealous at the same time.

            Me and Daquan both was in dention, throwing paper at each other and making faces across the room, making sure Ms.Farro won’t catch us. Keyshawn threw a paper at me and I guess he lost his balance because he felled out of his chair. “hahahaha” I was to done. “Daquan what happen” Ms.Farro asks “ummm… I seen a roach, and I was trying to killed it and I guess I just felled” Daquan said, trying to sound realistic “well, be careful next time, I be right back I better not hear you guys, I’m not too far” Ms.Farro said getting up from her desk and leaving out the door.

            “There was a roach and I tried to kill it” I said copying Daquan “hahaha… shut up, miss i..i…didn’t do that” Daquan said, by now me and him was laughing extra hard. “ugh… shut the hell up” I turned around to see who that was, I didn’t even know nobody else was in dention, I won’t believe my eyes it was Rodger, yes the nerd...and did he just cuss?

·        Hahaha, so Rodger in dention… what did he do?

·        Camilla and Daquan huh

·        Sooo what happen to Keyshawn and Camilla

·        Those test grades tho… Drake madddd, Camill gonna get itttt lol

I hope you guys like please vote, comment and follow and must of all Read love ya smooches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
18.5M 2.1K 7
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. Yo...
17.4K 258 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...