Can A Thug "Really" Love A Ne...

By ILoveMeTurntUp

"Can I please leave" I said while his head was in the crook of my neck and his arms where on each side so I w... More

Can A Thug Really Love A Nerd
Sunday Morning
jealosy or nahhhhh
Player
sorry this is not a chapter
Forgiveness
Be patient
Obsessed? or what.......
His House!?!?
Daddy's Home :)
The Plan!>!>
Finally Huh? Author Pov
Tomorrow
Friday
The Party
Depressed To Two Years Love!?!
New Start or Lies?
Would This Love Last A Lifetime
More Dramaaa?1?!
The Date! <3
New Student
Meeting My Mom and Dad
Hit and Run
A Different Point Of View
Coma Dreams
I'm Wide Awake
The Real Forgiveness
Summer Author Pov
The Talk
Author Pov
Graduation
Author Pov
Pitcures
Pitcures Location
The Break Up?
College Trip
Sequel?
Hey Guys
Abducted By A Thug Was Not My Plan
Advertisment {2}
Cover
Its Here!!!

My Thug <3 <3

15K 476 70
By ILoveMeTurntUp

       I was in Keyshawn house, just thinking about everything. I mean I really love him, and I don’t want to leave him, he’s my love, I’m in love with him. I was sitting on the bed waiting for him to come home so he can tell me everything, because I didn’t want to jump in conclusions. But how can I when he was shooting people, and had a gun. I had to leave immediately, but first I decided to call Imaurie and see if she was alright.

            “Hello” I said through the phone, “Omg, hey… I was worry about you” Imaurie said, “me, I was worrying about you” I said laughing through the phone “hahah, you ok” Imaurie said “yea, lol are you” I said “yea, just Keith up here bitching about me dancing on another man” she said “oh, so I just found out Keyshawn a thug” I said trying not to cry “wait, don’t tell me you didn’t know he’s a thug” Imaurie said like she already knew “nope” I said popping the p “all, girl…it ok, do you want me to come over” Imaurie said, that’s why I love her she’s so caring “yea, but I txt u the address later” I said “ok boo… I see you in a minute” Imaurie said “ok, bye” I said “bye” Imaurie said hanging up the phone.

            I decided to pack my bags. I can’t live in a house with a murder; I was just about to open the door when Keyshawn came through the door.  “What you doing” Keyshawn ask “you tell me” I said “YOU TELL ME, YOUR ASS DISOBEY ME” Keyshawn said knocking down my suit case “first of all get out my face and pick up my damn suitcase” I said standing my ground “why bae” Keyshawn said walking towards me and trying to give me a kiss, but I dodge it. Keyshawn punch the wall, and putt a hall on it, I immediately jump and grab my suitcase and walk out the house.

            “DON’T RIDE IN MY CAR, NAW YOUR ASS GONNA WALK” Keyshawn said causing a scene. I promise I heard someone said “hey calm down” Keyshawn took out his gun and point it at this person “SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU NOSEY ASS WRINKLE BITCH” Keyshawn said to the old women. By now I had tears in my eyes, and I hurry up and open the car and drove out the drive way, until I heard my tire screech. Omg don’t tell me this nigga just shot my tire. “WHAT THE FUCK” I said getting out the car walking to him “I SAID YOU NOT RIDING IN MY DAMN CAR” Keyshawn said “YOURS, YOU GAVE IT TO ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY BITCH” I said clearly mad by now… see I told yall I can argue. “Don’t call me a bitch Camilla” Keyshawn said with his eyes pure black “bitch” I said standing my ground.

            Next thing I was on the grass and Keyshawn was on top of me. “Get the fuck off of me Keyshawn” I said “naw, since you wanna act tough” he said smirking “Keyshawn get off of me before I itch” I said serious by this time. He got off of me and I ran in the house, Keyshawn was right behind me. I was sitting on the couch and I txt Imaurie if she can pick me up and of course she said yes. Meanwhile I had to wait for her in this crazy house hold, “Why you leaving me for real ma” Keyshawn said sitting beside me but I move over, I heard him smack his teeth “Why didn’t you tell me you’re a murder” I said “I’m not a fucking murder, how many time I told you about jumping in conclusion” Keyshawn said, I can tell he was trying to calm down “how am I jumping in conclusions when you clearly had a gun in your hand, and you shoot like 4 people” I said

            “Well, I’m not a murder, I’m a thug Camilla; I have to get my paper either way our out. And I know I’m wrong for not telling you, but I was trying to wait because I knew you were going to leave me, and I only murder when people don’t get us what we need” Keyshawn said. “that don’t make it better Keyshawn, you had me in danger…don’t you understand that” I said until Keyshawn cut me off “No I didn’t, I will NEVER let nothing happen to you…I promise you that bae” Keyshawn said getting up to kiss me until Imaurie call me “Hello…….Yea…..ok…..I’m coming now” I said about to walk out the house.

            “Where you going” Keyshawn ask, I can tell he was about to cry “I’m sorry, but I can’t put my life in danger, I still love you” I said about to walk out until Keyshawn grab me by my arm and kneel down to his knees. This time his eyes were blood shot red, and he was balling like a baby, I wanted to cry so bad and take him back, I never wanted to see him like that, and It wasn’t my intention “Babyy….sniff sniff…..Pleaase…sniff sniff….baby….don’t leave me” Keyshawn said trying to talk without crying “I’m sorry” I said walking out the door not before grabbing the keys to my car so I can open it and get my suitcase. I told Imaurie I’ll be back, I walk back in the house and I seen Keyshawn knelt on the floor with his hands on his face. He looked up and he wasn’t Keyshawn no more, he was this depressed boy, I drop the car and house keys to the ground he gave me and walk out the house. “What happen to your car, and why is it in the middle of the street” Imaurie said “long story” I said just looking down, and I just couldn’t hold it any more I burst out in cry, “I….love *sniff sniff* him….so much” I said just bawling now “I know” imaurie said hugging me. She put the car in drive and drove out of Keyshawn place. 

                                                                        Keyshawn Pov:

          Yep, the half of me just walks out my fucking house. I swear when she left I just started punching all types of holes in my wall and destroying my shit. How the hell was I’m going to get my baby back, I love Camilla so much like yall don’t understand. I wanted to tell her sooner or later that who I was, but I knew she was going to judge my lifestyle. I can’t lie when Camilla left a nigga was bawling his eyes out like a bitch, but that what love do to you.

            I decided to go to the trap house to clear my mind. I had a huge, fat blunt and my mouth and I just clear my thoughts. One of the strippers walk up to me and first I wasn’t paying her no attention, but I was high so I grab her to another room and I let her give me head. Then this bitch was trying to kiss me after she was done “the fuck, naw your mouth was just on my dick” I said to her and gave her $50 and left out the room and drove back home. I was high as fuck, I couldn’t think straight so I just laid on the bed and went to deep sleep. Wait what the fuck I just do? Damn Keyshawn.

                                                            Camilla Pov:

          Imaurie took me home, and if I were her I wouldn’t take any more of my damn crying. But she’s a good friend because she stayed with me all through the night. She told me she’ll be right back so I was at home by myself. I was just watching T.V. when the door bell rung, it was Imaurie. Imaurie had some clothes in her hand with a food lion bag and a Redbook movie. She sure knows how to cheer me up. We were in my room watching the movie she brought, while I was eating ice cream and she was eating skittles. “Imaurie” I said “yes” Imaurie said eyes still stuck on the T.V., “I’m so glad you’re back, I don’t know what I will do without you” I said serious “aww, me to hunny bunny” imaurie said smiling and giving me a hug. Me and Imaurie were in deep sleep.

            I woke up and seen Imaurie at the foot of my bed. I smile and got out to take a shower. I did my hygiene and I had on some overalls with one arm hanging down, I had on a long white t-shirt underneath it while my overralls pants leg were kind of fold up so I can put my tims on. I put on my gold chain and grab my phone. Imaurie wasn’t in the bed no more I guess she took a shower downstairs. I fix my bed and walk down stairs and sat on the couch to wait on Imaurie.

            Imaurie came down stairs looking fresh as ever. She had on some light bleach pants, white and pink nike shirt and her Easter questions. “You ready chicka” Imaurie said “yep” I said getting up. We got in Imaurie car and were headed to school; since she goes to another school she was going to drop me off first. “You hungry” Imaurie said “yea” I said “ok what you want bestie” Imaurie said “umm, how about miccky d’s” I said “ight, good choice” Imaurie said. We gotten our food and she drop me off. “Bye bestie” Imaurie said “bye” I said.

            I was heading to my locker when I heard some of Keyshawn boys say hey to me “hey” I said walking in the school. I was just closing my locker when Shayne was there. “wow, you scared me” I said putting my hands on my heart “hahaha, that was the last thing I wanted to do” Shayne said smiling, no lie Shayne is cute but not cuter then Keyshawn “dang ma how many times you going to bring mickey d’s and not share” Shayne said “ummm…let me guess how many times I want” I said walking to the cafeteria, “hahaha, very funny…so have you seen Keyshawn” Shayne ask “umm….umm..no, why” I said, just hearing his name had my body stiff “he’s been crying over you, he came to my house bitching saying man…I didn’t want to tell her…yo, imma  get her back” Shayne said mimicking him, I just burst out and laugh… he is really funny. I mean me and Keyshawn have been broking up for a week.

            “And after that he didn’t talk to me at all and now I don’t know where he’s at” Shayne said, I instantly gotten worried “so he was not at his house” I asked “nope, well I think because I was knocking for like an hour, and I look through his window and his house was pitch dark” Shayne said. After Shayne told me that, I just went to class in the front. Mr.Wyckoff was telling us about graduation and college, with all of this drama happening I forgot all about graduation and college, Harvard here I come.

            The bell rung and before we left Mr.Wykoff was saying he was going to give us our test grade that we took last Friday, I turned around and look at Drake he just wink at me. I walk outside to see Tasha and her crew, here it comes. “Hahaha, look at this little hoe” Tasha said, ok she have the nerves to call me a hoe “HAHAHA!!!, like always nothing to say” Tasha said pushing me. Next thing I know Imaurie came out her car and was all in Tasha face, Tasha little click was gone and they left Tasha standing there by herself, ha what kind of friends she got. “You know what bitch, I’m not scared of you” Tasha said “I didn’t say you were, now look I don’t won’t to beat your ass in front of all these people” Imaurie said pointing to the crowd that was around us “but I better not see you messing with my friend again, you understand that hoe, oh yea and I heard what you did to Terrance in the club, was the dick good” Imaurie said making everybody laugh, by now people were having their phones out recording. Tasha ran away but it was a fail because she trip in the process, by this point people were bullying her, haha Karma is a bitch I thought to myself.

            As we were leaving people in the crowd were saying hey to Imaurie and saying how much they miss her and to come back to our school because she brings the fun. I was just laughing in my head, I love my boo. We were in the car by now just laughing of how priceless Tasha face look “and did you seen when she trip” I said laughing hard by now “yesss, hahaha, I tried not to laugh so hard” Imaurie said “hahaha I couldn’t help it, I did” I said.

            We were now at my house just chilling when I thought about Keyshawn. I wonder where he is. 

                                                                        Keyshawn Pov:

          I been so depressed when my Camilla left me, I was about to go to school, but I looked ugly as hell, I had bags under my eyes and shit and I couldn’t let people see me like this. I told Shayne what happen and after that I didn’t talk to no one at all. I heard someone knocking at my door and I knew it was Shayne because Shayne always be making a damn beat. My house is dark as a bitch you will think a damn vampire living in that shit. Only thing I know I had to get my girl back and I have to start now.

            I turned on all of my lights, and I screech my eyes because you know my ass been in a dark for a long time. I took a good hot shower for 40 mins and did my hygiene. After I was done I just put on some relaxing clothes, which were some Nike sweats, white beater shirt and my fire reds. I decided I should get Camilla car fix first, so I went to the car repair and they fix it for me and they cleaned it, it looked brand new already.

            I knocked on Camilla door and there she was, looking beautiful as ever, my love. I just wanted to pick her up and kiss all over her. My eyes just roam all around her body, god how much I miss her body.

                                                                        Camilla Pov:

          I just came out of the shower, yes Imaurie went home, and she said she her mom wanted to do some stuff with her, so now I was all alone. I put on my pink short shorts, a white t-shirt and some pink and white Nike socks. Someone ring the doorbell, so I went downstairs and looked in the peep hole and it was Keyshawn looking sexy as ever. I decided against to answer the door but I can’t do that, I love him too much for that.

            Keyshawn was roaming around my body with lust, “so can I come in” Keyshawn said, I step aside and he walk in my family room. “So how you been” Keyshawn ask, lonely as hell without you “Alright, how about you” I said “depressed as hell, look Camilla I know you don’t won’t to live your life with me, but I do, I love you so much… I’m in love you baby I’m so sorry how I treated you and keeping this away from you.” Keyshawn said with sincere in his eyes “I love you to baby” I said getting up and sitting on his lap.

Keyshawn pick me up and walk me upstairs to my room and put me on the bed  “you don’t know how much I miss you” Keyshawn said kissing all over me, I stop it before it got to heated “Keyshawn” I said “yes bae” “ oh I’m sorry” Keyshawn said getting off of me and sitting beside me on the bed “no, your find…was you ever going to tell me” I ask “of course baby. Of course” Keyshawn said rubbing the side of my cheeks “Ok” I said “I love you Camilla” Keyshawn said “ I love you to Keyshawn” I said laying on his shoulders while watching Sponge Bob together. “oh and guess what” Keyshawn said “what” I said, still lying on his shoulder “I fix your baby” Keyshawn said, I knew exactly what he was talking about my car, I looked at him with wide eyes and he motion his head telling me to go check. I ran downstairs and open the door to see my baby sitting in the drive way looking sexy as ever. I literally ran to it and was kissing and hugging all over it. “Damn, and I couldn’t get that treatment, you giving to your car” Keyshawn said acting jealous, I ran back to Keyshawn and jump on him and started to kiss him all over and hugging him “hahaha, ma don’t start nothing you can’t finish” Keyshawn said “who said I couldn’t finish” I said “you ready” Keyshawn said smiling all hard “yes, I’m ready baby” I said... I guess.

I guess It won’t hurt to ride for a thug, my thug <3 <3

·         What do you guys think

·         So Camilla and Keyshawn is back on <3 <3

·         Imaurie had her friend back

Tell me guys what you think, I have a lot of ideas for this story now, please vote, comment and follow and must of all read love ya smooches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
152K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
170K 5.6K 43
I watched him watch me as he was about to press his fist into the big red button that read "Emergency Fire!". I was unable to form words because, I t...
3.5M 89.8K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...