The Misfit Fallen. ✅

By themisfit7896

A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which... More

Disclaimer.
Prologue.
Chapter 1-Soul Sisters.
Chapter 2-Big Boys Don't Cry.
Chapter 3-Eye Catcher.
Chapter 4-Bickering Brawls.
Chapter 5-Unwanted.
Chapter 6-Party.
Chapter 7-Forlorn.
Chapter 8-Wrath and Fear.
Chapter 9-Urge.
Chapter 10-Misunderstanding.
Chapter 11-Proposal.
Chapter 12-Inclined.
Chapter 13-Unanticipated.
Chapter 14-Welcome.
Chapter 15-Dinner.
Chapter 16-Tickety-Boo.
Chapter 17-Imbroglio.
Chapter 18-Devastated.
Chapter 19-Decisions.
Chapter 20-Departures.
Chapter 21-Mr. Grumpy.
Chapter 22-Responsible.
Chapter 23-Twinsie.
Chapter 24-Move In.
Chapter 25-Terrified.
Chapter 26-Livid.
Chapter 27-Failed.
Chapter 28-Beholden.
Chapter 29-Blooming Friendship.
Chapter 30-Weird Puzzlement.
Chapter 31-Rectification.
Chapter 32-Concerned.
Chapter 33-Suspicious.
Chapter 34-In a Jamboree.
Chapter 35-Audacious.
Chapter 36-Yearn.
Chapter 37-Small Shot's Birthday Part 1.
Chapter 38-Small Shot's Birthday Part 2.
Chapter 39-Obstinacy.
Chapter 40-Deploration.
Chapter 41-Shenanigans.
Chapter 42-Exultation.
Chapter 43-A Day Tour.
Chapter 44-Acknowledged Prayers.
Chapter 45-Persuasion.
Chapter 46-Altruism.
Chapter 47-Bonding.
Chapter 48-Dejected.
Chapter 49-A Bolt from the Blue.
Chapter 50-Subdued.
Chapter 51-A Sunk in Gloom.
Chapter 52-Sorrow.
Chapter 53-Sentiments.
Chapter 54-Ordeal.
Chapter 55-Once Again.
Chapter 56-Nostalgia.
Chapter 57-Breaking the Shell.
Chapter 58-Love Yourself.
Chapter 59-Hidden Feelings.
Chapter 60-Dates and Disaster.
Chapter 61-Word.
Chapter 62-Consent.
Chapter 63-Solace.
Chapter 64-Only You.
Chapter 65-Craziest Love.
Chapter 66-Fairy Godmother.
Chapter 67-Crave.
Chapter 68-Home.
Chapter 69-Payback.
Chapter 70-Dad.
Epilogue II
Important.

Epilogue I.

15.9K 652 98
By themisfit7896

Life turned out to be beatific after Baby Anamika brought bundles of jollity and blitheness with her.

Mayank and Amrita did postpone their wedding date and made some ammendments in the arrangements.
Even Manyata booked her ticket and was going to arrive a night before their big day.

Vinay and Sandhya visited them after the birth of their grand daughter. Sandhya clearly acknowledged Mayank's affection towards Amrita which she hadn't noticed earlier and she finally came to accept the new terms and apologised for all her mistakes, wholeheartedly.

The date was nearing and everyone couldn't keep their ecstasy at bay except for one...

Frown on his face deepened as he fixedly eyed her movements.

She ignored him and continued to place her clothes
neatly in her bag.

A smile settled on her lips when she glanced at him.

"Could you pass me my watch? It's in the left drawer." She requested as she tried to stifle her laughter.

"Ambar!" He groaned and she finally giggled at him.

"You don't have to get grumpy again." She mocked him.

He frowned.

"And for once, you have to listen to me." He pulled her towards the recliner and made her sit beside him.

"Okay... Fine."

"Don't go." He pleaded, giving her a puppy look.

She mashed her lips.

"Nakul, we're done with the discussion. No further arguments, I'm going." She stated and flipped the cover to close her bag.

"Why?"

"Don't make a fuss. I'm going to my uncle's place and it's not that far away... So relax." She smiled at him.

He pouted.

"And look at Mayank bhai. He's pretty cool about Dida living with her parents before their wedding." She set forth.

"Exactly! It's their wedding then why are you leaving me?"  He huffed in irritation.

She immediately encircled her arms around his neck.

"Because I'm a bridesmaid and I have to stay with her." She reminded him.

"Okay, so I'll also switch to your side and join you there." He grinned.

She sighed, "You're the best man and I want you to assist your brother and not switch sides." She cupped his face and he exhaled loudly.

She pressed her lips on his and kissed him briefly.

His lips twitched upwardly.

"If you promise me one thing then, maybe I'll let you go this time." He told her.

She raised her eyebrows, "Maybe, are you serious! What am I supposed to do?"

He smiled slyly.

"I'm serious as your, Mr. Grumpy would be. First promise me." He implored.

"No, First tell me." She urged.

"First promise me." He insisted and she let out a huge breath.

"Fine but it better be something that I could do and shouldn't be beyond my ability." She said and he nodded.

"It's something which only you can do." He winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Care to enlighten?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Patience.. Baby, patience" He smirked.

"Urgh! I hate this word 'patience.' It makes me feel like a mental patient." She threw a pillow at him and moved away.

"Hey! I'll tell you but first let me do this." He caught her by her arm and kissed her cheeks.

"I'll miss you." He whispered in her ears and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'll miss you too." She said with a smile, gazing in his amber coloured orbs.

"Are we interrupting you both?" Mayank knocked the door.

"Yes." Nakul snapped at him, throwing a hard glare in his way.
Mayank ignored him and entered, holding Aakash in his arms.

"All set?" He queried.

"Yes." Ambar replied with a huge smile.

"Chachu.... Even I'm going." Aakash grinned at his uncle.

Nakul instantly turned to Ambar.

"Why are you taking him now? He's from our side." He asked her.

"Because he insisted a lot... Plus he's just a kid, Nakul. You've to stop comparing yourself to Aakash." Mayank answered before Ambar could.

"See... Bhai is more mature, he's letting us go without any conditions." She uttered.

Nakul snorted, "Because he's getting married after two days. He's going to have her for the rest of his life, so what conditions will he put forth?" He said in agitation.

Ambar scowled at his statement.

How could he say that?
As if they won't have a future together?

"Stop it Nakul... We're getting late. We'll talk after two days only if you'll be done with your annoying whining." She said and picked up her backpack.

Mayank shook his head at him.

"Bye Chachu." Aakash waved his hand as they passed through the doors.

"What wrong did I do now?" Nakul muttered to himself.

------------------------------------------------

"Is Anamika asleep?" Mayank asked Amrita once he reached near the car with Ambar and Aakash.

"No! Maybe she wants to say good bye to her Dadda." Amrita smiled as she passed her in his arms.

"Oh my little girl! Why aren't you asleep?" Mayank cooed and the baby giggled.

"Dadda will miss you." He pecked her forehead.

"And I'll miss you too. Can't wait to see you in your wedding dress." He murmured in her ears.

She blushed, "Just two days."

"Two days!" He bobbed his head.

He turned to Aakash, "Don't trouble your Maa and take care of your sister.... I'll miss you too, son." He picked him up and hugged him.

"Yes, Dadda!" The boy blinked and hopped inside the car.

"Take care, Ambar." He told her.

"Thanks Bhai." Ambar smiled at him as she too got inside before the driver ignited the engine.

Nakul saw their car leaving from the balcony and his face turned gloomy.

He didn't come down as he didn't wanted to see them depart but he couldn't have missed the last glimpse of her face.

He sighed, "Let's start with the preparations."

______________________________

"Nakul, I'm going to pick Mom from the airport." Mayank said.

"Okay..." He replied in a monotone.

His mood seemed doleful.

"Could you check all the arrangements for tomorrow?" Mayank asked him.

"I'm busy." He replied with a sullen face.

"What is keeping you so busy?" He suddenly asked him.

"Why do I have to tell you Bhai? It's something personal." He shouted, irked by his continuous interrogation.

"Geez! Relax... It's okay. If it's personal then I know that, it might be something related to Ambar. Maybe, you're trying to make up for what you did yesterday when she was going." He said whilst tapping his chin.

"That's why she ignored my hundred and ten calls. Exactly, what did I do yesterday?" He asked his brother.

Mayank shrugged, "Just recall what you said to her... That's the only hint I can give you because I'm getting late... Bye." He stormed out before he could utter anything.

Nakul started recollecting his spoken words and in no time, he was able to realise his mistake.

But he didn't panic because he knew that he would erase all her doubts and sorrows once and for all.

He just had to wait for a day.

------------------------------------------------

"Are you alright?" Amrita asked her as she saw her sitting all by herself. She covered her daughter and son on the bed with a blanket and trudged to where she had been sitting.

"Yes..." Ambar pursed her lips and continued to stare out.

"Amy!" She back hugged her, "Thank you." She whispered.

Ambar quizzically glanced at her.

Amrita smiled, "For sticking with me always... For having faith in me." She said.

"Dida! You don't have to thank me for it... Beside, you deserve to be happy and I'm also contended that Mayank Bhai is the reason behind it." She uttered.

"You're fortunate because he's someone who holds marriage at a very high esteem and importance." She added sadly.

Amrita sighed, "Are you still upset about what Nakul said?" She asked her as she remembered Mayank talking about it.

Ambar's silence served her as an answer.

"Ambar! That was a vague statement. Maybe he didn't mean it in that sense." She tried to explain.

"Dida! I'm still uncertain. I can't live on these assumptions. I have started to see our future but I'm not sure what he's upto and it's bothering me because he might not wish for all those things which I want, A commitment. A future and I don't want him to think that I'm rushing into those things because I'm not. I just want us to be on the same page." Ambar suspired.

"Do you trust him?" Amrita asked her.

"Yes." She replied.

"Then don't let it fade away. Just have some more faith in him. He'll definitely come around." She kissed her forehead.

Ambar nodded.

"Let's sleep... I don't want my bridesmaid to get bags under her eyes." She said and Ambar smiled.

------------------------------------------------

Ambar eyed her sister in the mirror, Amrita looked extremely beautiful in her wedding attire.

It was the time for them to step out.

Everyone else were waiting for them.

Especially the groom, The wedding was simple and not many guests were invited.
Only the closest relatives and friends.

"Ready?" Ambar turned to look at her.

Amrita inhaled sharply. "Yes!"

Vinay was standing by the door.

Amrita clutched his arm once she saw him.

"Dad!"

"Don't worry, I'm here with you." He smiled at her nervousness.

As they walked down the aisle, her heart pounded hard.
Amrita's eyes found his face and she relaxed to see a warm smile settled on his lips.

Ambar carried Anamika in her arms and stood next to her aunt.

The ceremony proceeded with the recital of the vows and followed by some other rituals.

Ambar was able to feel his eyes boring into her throughout the ceremony,
She quickly averted her gaze. It had been two days and she was still avoiding him, Her emotional stability was driving her insane.

Meanwhile, Mayank applied vermillion on Amrita's forehead and kissed her cheeks as the rituals finally concluded.

A loud of applause was followed by the crowd showering blessings on the newlyweds.

Ambar was continously admiring the couple and everybody's glorified faces.

She too desired for her happily ever after but would she have it with him?
There was still a huge question mark on it.

She passed her niece in the arms of her brother-in-law and sprinted across the hall, towards the washroom.

Before she could enter, a hand pulled her arm and she collided with him.

"Nakul!" She shrieked.

"Avoided my calls, still upset with me?" He asked and she mashed her lips.

"I'm sorry." He apologised and saw tears gushing down her cheeks.

He inhaled sharply and leaned to kiss her tears and wipe them off.

"I hate to see you cry. Forgive me." He mumbled softly.

She exhaled and bobbed her head.

"Come, I want to show you something." In a friction, he pulled her with him.

"Nakul! Where are you taking me?" She asked him when he almost dragged her.

"It's a surprise." He told her and blindfolded her.

She breathe out, "I'm not fond of suprises. What are you upto?" She asked him.

He closed the door behind her and smiled.

"Do you remember your promise?" He queried.

"Promise?"

"The one which you made in exchange for me letting you go, the other day." He said.

"Yes..." She responded.

"Good." He smiled.

"Now remove the blindfold." He said and she did what she was told.

The room illuminated due to the vanilla candles and filled the air with a pleasant odour.

Petals were scattered on the path where she stood but her heartbeats fastened when she saw him kneeling in front of her.

"Ambar, this is one thing I wanted to do since a very long time..." She froze as he continued.

"I don't want anything except you... I could have waited for a year and half but I don't want to. I love you Ambar, You're the only one, I ever wanted to spend my life with." He stood up and held her palms.

"You were doubtful, weren't you? You shouldn't be because I want it too." He paused and slide the ring in her finger "Our future." He mouthed and she smiled at him.

"Are you sure?"

He kissed her passionately. "Never have been this sure in my entire life. Marry me, Ambar Sahay..." He spoke and she blushed crimson.

"Are you serious?" She gasped.

"Yes... a lot." He grinned.

"I can't wait for more... I'm not a patient man here. I want to be with you always." He confessed.

She smiled, "You already know my answer."

She leaned in his arms, "I want it too. Our future." And then she tiptoed, to feel his warms lips.

______________________________

I hope you liked it.

Another part will be updated soon and then it's done.

Thank you for all your constant love and support.

Any questions for Ambar, Nakul, Mayank and Amrita? You can ask here...

Please do vote and comment.
Even for the previous chapters.

I'll try to update the final part soon.

Thank you.

Have a good time.

♥♡♥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 48.8K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...
234K 15.4K 36
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...
1.3M 10K 18
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
211K 10.4K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...