Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 3

67.1K 2.1K 20.4K
By boybands77

Louis looks over to Niall and his Dom before waving them over to us. The Dom nods and puts his hand on Niall's lower back as they walk towards us.

"Everything alright Liam?" Louis asks. His name's Liam. It suits him. I took the opportunity of them walking to get a look at the Dom. His hair was short but a little longer on top and was styled into a quiff of sorts. He wore jeans and a plain white shirt. Very casual.

"Yeah just a little shook up." Liam says softly. "But we're alright now aren't we love?"

I hear Niall's Irish accent say a quiet "Yes master."

Wow Niall. I'm sure I gasped when I heard him.

"You can look up Harry. I want you to meet Liam. But you will call him sir understand?" Louis says, gently putting his hand on my shoulder.

Louis knows I was already looking, I guess he just wants to be in charge. When I turn my focus back to Liam he's smiling at me with an outstretched hand.

I scoff and cross my arms. He thinks he's better than me. Whatever. All these people think they're soo much better than us first years. It's like high school all over again.

And if he thinks I'll actually call him sir yikes. Fuck that.

"You won't meet any other Doms like Liam. So do not expect them to be this friendly. He's a good friend of mine and you follow whatever he says."

"Same for you Niall. Anything Louis asks of you you do it as if it were me." Liam pipes up, dropping his hand.

"Yes master." Niall agrees.

"Shall we go together?" Louis suggests, pointing to the school building.

"Of course." Liam smiles.

Niall was gently guided to go beside me as we walked in front of Louis and Liam. Niall gave me a soft smile and little nod, assuring me he's alright. I smile back at him and then we continue to the office. Niall held the doors open for Louis and Liam while I waited by Niall's side. Not because of them, but because I just need the company of a friend right now. They both thanked Niall as they walked through.

Niall and I follow our, I guess, Doms to the last door of the hallway. Niall took the liberty of opening the door and as I was about to enter A pair of hands landed on my shoulders and yanked me back.

"Hey!" I shouted angrily. I was turned around harshly to face Louis. His jaw was locked and I couldn't look away from his dark blue eyes. Oh shit here we go again. I sigh once he begins his little spiel.

"If you ever try that stunt again I will make sure your backside hurts so much you won't sit down for a week. Do I make myself clear?" his voice low and I have to hide the fact I'm finding humour.

I don't give him the satisfaction of knowing and I keep my expression neutral. I shrug my shoulders, for one to get his hand off me, for second he can't touch me like that, and third I know he hates when I don't use words.

"Words." he squeezes my shoulders.

When I just stare back at him without a word he decides to continue.

He takes a deep breath "You always follow Dominants into a room."

He walks into the room without another word and Liam follows. They both thank Niall and when I look up to see Niall's face he seems scared, but less scared than he did at the beginning.

When Niall and I enter I couldn't believe my eyes. It's like a therapy room but more extravagant. This room is the size of a grand ballroom and the wall opposite the door is covered with floor to ceiling windows that let in an afternoons sun, providing the needed light without electricity.

To my left I count eight desks scattered, some with students sitting behind them with others kneeling beside them. and on my right it's almost like a living room. There's couches and chairs and cushions on the floor. I hope they're not for what I think they're for.

I focus my attention back to Louis and see him and Liam having a hushed conversation. Niall stands near me and his eyes are as wide as mine in amazement. I catch his eye and he mouthed the words 'wow' and I nodded in agreement.

"Harry." Louis calls. I look to him to see he's already started to approach the left side of the room. I follow him and when he goes to a desk and shakes the hand of the man behind the desk I wait behind him.

"Glad to see you here Louis." the man smiles. Louis took a seat in the lone chair. Where am I sitting?

I'm torn between asking or just ignoring it.

I guess my questions were answered when Louis snapped his finger and pointed to the ground on his left. I remember why he apologized for my jeans.

"Um no." I say, crossing my arms across my torso.

"Harry." Louis warns looking up to me from his chair.

"After this week you will be treated as equals in this room." The man from with framed glasses speaks from behind the desk. "But for now you are not. so please take the position instructed."

"I will not kneel on the ground like some slave. excuse me for having pride in myself." I take another look in the room while Louis and the guy have a conversation. They speak in a hushed tone so I can't hear a word. I notice that Niall is perched on the floor a few desks down. For someone who was so scared an hour ago he sure fits right in.

"Alright Harry." Louis stands up. "Take this chair."

He doesn't leave me much of a choice because he's already gone from the chair and off to the near side of the room. I plop down on the empty chair and stare at this man. He looks pretty small but he seems to know what he's dealing with. I can't hold back a little laugh. Can't? Woops, didn't even try to hold it back.

A look of discomfort flashes across his face before he rumbles around his desk drawer pulling out some papers.

Louis returns with an exact chair and places it beside me. He takes a seat with heavy sigh. Not exactly one of annoyance or defiance, more like the one of oh my fucking god I am exhausted, let's get this shit over with kinda look.

"Okay Mr. Turner, Let's begin."

So it's Mr. Turner? Why didn't he say 'Sir' like with Professor Hale?

"Alright well Harry do you know what we are doing here today?" Mr. Turner folds his hands across the top of his desk and leans forward to address me.

"Ruining my life?" I'm being serious.

"Uhm no" He looks to Louis who in turn only shakes his head. "We are actually trying to help you. Now the point of this course is to talk about any emotional feelings or concerns you may have throughout the year. This is the class where we just talk. We talk about your relationships, we talk about your boundaries, we talk about your kinks, we talk about your problems. We really just talk about you. Easy enough?"

His smile and happy attitude is really putting me on edge. I have half a mind to punch him square in the nose to see if he'd still be smiling.

With no response from me he continues. "Alright or we could sit in silence for the hour and fifteen minutes everyday."

"He's not big on this yet." Louis informs from my left.

"I'm sitting right here dammit!" I say. I didn't raise my voice this time because I really don't want to draw anymore attention today. Surprising because I've always liked the attention. I've had too much of it today however.

"Alright well let's just get this over with shall we?" Mr. Turner speaks up, breaking the conversation, "First things first, Louis is he going to be moving in with you?"

"Yes, next Sunday night I believe."

"Perfect. So we'll just have you each fill out this form and then we will cross reference." Mr. Turner smiles, handing over two little booklets with pencils. What the fuck is this? Louis thanks him but I say nothing. What am I supposed to say? Thank you? for what? Being a part of ruining my life?

I haven't even read the whole first page and I've already had enough.

Please check 'yes' on interests you would like to pursue. Please write your limits if necessary. Write 'no' on any you would not like to pursue. Remember that there is no kink shame at this school.

Fuck.

Age Play - no

Anal Play - no

Beatings (to be discussed) - no

Biting - no

Blindfolds - no

Blow Jobs - no

Body Modification (to be discussed) - no

Bondage - no

Breath Play - no

Chosen Clothing - no

Clothespins - no

Collars (private and/or public) - no

Control Orgasms - no

Crawling - no

Cutting - no

Dilation - no

Discipline - no

Electricity - no

Exhibitionism - no

Fisting - no

Gags - no

Given Away - no

Hand Jobs - no

Humiliation - no

Kneeling - no

Leashes - no

Second page.

Lecturing - no

Licking - no

Massage - no

Masturbation - no

Nipple Play - no

Pain Play - no

Pet Play - no

Rape Play - no

Recording Scenes - no

Role Play - no

Sensation Play - no

Servant - no

Sex - no

Sex Toys - no

Showers (sexual) - no

Spankings - no

Voyeurism - no

Worship - no

I finish before Louis and I hand in the stupid questionnaire to Mr. Turner. With a quick flip between the pages he lets out a loud burst of laughter.

"HA!" he throws his head back. Ouch. Jeez I thought they weren't supposed to be shaming us. What an asshole. He throws a smirk to Louis who just nods his head.

"Ah how fitting." Mr. Turner continued.

"That's what Prof Hale said." Louis smiled. "This is going to be fun."

Mr. Turner nodded. "Alright well Harry, how about you just check 'yes' to five? Fair enough? You have to start somewhere."

"I can't think of a reason I should start in the first place." I argue back.

"How about, you've been suspended three times with a threaten of a fourth if you don't improve your behavior. Do you know how hard it is for people to get jobs with four suspensions on their belt? What about the fact your mother has spent a lot of money for you to attend this school."

By the smirk on his face I know I've been caught. God knows how much my mum struggles with money. I sigh and take back the booklet. Only five. It won't be bad. Louis hands his to Mr. Turner at that time as well. With hums of approval I know Louis obviously knows what he wants.

"Alright how about we help you a little." Mr. Turner points to the front page. I hand him my sheet and he goes through erasing certain 'no's and replacing them with a 'yes'.

Age Play - no

Anal Play - no

Beatings (to be discussed) - no

Biting - no

Blindfolds - yes

Blow Jobs - no

Body Modification (to be discussed) - no

Bondage - no

Breath Play - no

Chosen Clothing - no

Clothespins - no

Collars (private and/or public) - yes

Control Orgasms - no

Crawling - no

Cutting - no

Dilation - no

Discipline - no

Electricity - no

Exhibitionism - no

Fisting - no

Gags - no

Given Away - no

Hand Jobs - no

Humiliation - no

Kneeling - no

Leashes - yes

Second page.

Lecturing - no

Licking - no

Massage - no

Masturbation - yes

Nipple Play - no

Pain Play - no

Pet Play - no

Rape Play - no

Recording Scenes - no

Role Play - no

Sensation Play - no

Servant - no

Sex - no

Sex Toys - no

Showers (sexual) - yes

Spankings - no

Voyeurism - no

Worship - no

Blindfolds, collars, leashes, masturbation, sexual showers. I guess he could've chosen worse. I mean hey, I don't mind the masturbation. Every man needs some down time.

"Good?" Mr. Turner asked, handing me back the paper.

"Fine, I guess." I shove the papers back to him.

"So is there any limits we should be aware of Harry?" Mr. turner put our booklets into a manila folder and he started to click and type on his computer.

"No sex."

Both Mr. turner and Louis turn to face me. I will not give to this. I am not gay. I will not put my dick up someone's ass. Or even worse have someone else's up mine.

"Okay." Mr. Turner says slowly. "I will put that in the contract."

"Contract?" I ask looking to Louis. he looks a little sad and I think it's cause I'm pretty sure I just denied him sex for a year.

"Basically we write rules and limits where if either of us breaks them we will be punished. If I break a rule you need to go see Mr. Turner and he can deal with the rest. If you break a rule your punishment is up to me." Louis explains. Well this is good. I mean I think it is.

We spend the nest twenty minutes going over our limits, my limits, and we discuss certain kinks further. Mr. Turner informed me that there is always a way around something if we don't want to do it.

From there we discussed safe words. They explained the 'light system' where basically green means I'm good, yellow means slow down a little or less, and red means stop. There was also a code word Louis chose to replace the color red. He chose moonlight. He explained that he wanted our safe word to be different from what can be brought up in conversation, he said he didn't want anything to be triggered.

Once Mr. Turner said our contract process was finished he reminded us that this contract is said to change every week. That every Thursday we have a Contract Meeting to change anything, or add anything we desire.

He handed me a textbook from underneath his desk, along with a plastic bag that contained what I'm guessing to be my uniform.

"Thank you Louis. I wish you luck." Mr. Turner stood up to shake Louis hand. I stood up after Louis and gave a small nod to Mr. Turner. it could've been worse.

"Harry." He nods back.

I look to where I had seen Niall in the beginning only to find the desk being occupied by another pair. I followed Louis out of the building and to the first years cabin without a word.

"Which room?" he asked. I didn't answer but instead I shoved past him to get into my room. before I could slam the door on him it was stopped by his shoe in the door.

"Tomorrow your classes should begin normally. I'd advise you to get some lunch though." with that he removed his foot and let me close the door.

I let out a loud groan and turn around to notice Niall laying down on his bed with a book. He noticed me and sat up placing his book beside him. We hold eye contact for a moment before he hops down from his bunk and wraps me in a hug. I let my head fall to his shoulder as I shake with uncontrollable sobs. His hands rubbing small circles to my back. I let him lead us to my bed where he laid us down without letting go of me.

This is what I need.

We lay there for who knows how long before he speaks.

"Harry I'm going to grab the textbook alright? I'll read it out loud for you." he gently pulls himself off me and reaches up to his bunk, grabbing a book.

He returned to put his right arm around my back, with his left hand holding the book. My head rests on his shoulder as he begins reading Basic Guide to BDSM for Beginners.

oOoOo

What do y'all think? Please Vote and Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.7K 11
"My state of mind has finally got the best of me / I need you next to me / I try to find a way that I could get to you / just want to get to you." Or...
38.6K 1K 30
Dream was always known as a soft-ish badboy.. but as kinda bad ptsd.. But when it comes to the unreasonable boys.. he couldn't resist the earge to c...
30.8K 585 57
***COMPLETED*** This book will include gbg/Misfits, and the Click House and possibly some bbs/Vanoss crew I only write gay stuff. So expect boy x boy...
417K 15.9K 25
Burning eyes in your back. The feeling someone is watching you. That's the feeling Niall has had for three months now. Everywhere he goes he can feel...