Tied Down (Kaname X Reader X...

Por Amixyl

What happens when a pure blood vampire and a normal vampire wants you. Read and find out. Más

New School
Power
Yuki!!
Master
Sleep
Huh?
I Don't know
The Love Expert
WHAT!?
Win her Heart part 1
Win Her Heart Part 2
Zero? You Okay?
New students
Weird Reunion PT 1/3
Yuki We Are Friends not Rivals
Baka?
I have returned...sorta!
Friendship?
#TeamLazy!
Jealousy
Abusive
Worried
Chapter 23: Journey and Thoughts
Chapter 24: Miki Hanazaki
Your Choice: Zero
Zero p2 (lemon)

The Choice

791 17 2
Por Amixyl

I don't know what I intended to write for this a year ago but here is my now continuation. And the last chapter where you have both Zero and Kaname. It's going to be really short but this story is so old and I'm finally going to end it.
—————————

/Reader POV/

As Miki's lifeless body fell out of the dusty, rusty and eroded locker, I had looked away and almost cried. Sure, Miki and I hadn't gotten along but she didn't deserve this. No one deserves to die. I wish we got along more.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Zero put his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me as best he could have but it just wasn't enough for me.

"No, Zero. I'm not okay. You know what? I'm not coming back to Cross Academy. No more."

"(Y/n) it doesn't have to be like that.. actually I'll stay with you, is that okay?"

"I'm afraid not, Zero."

Kaname was behind us, standing in the doorway. He didn't seem surprised at all. Actually he just wanted to get me here.

"Zero, I had no intention of you being here, but I guess we'll just have to get rid of you.."

Kaname slowly walked closer. If anything were to happen, for him to hurt Zero or them to hurt each other. What were you going to do? You have a choice now and you have to make it quick.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 15 35
What happens when a half Vampire and half Witch girl gets kidnapped only to be brought in front of her best friend/brother and ex boyfriend that turn...
32.6K 860 14
This is a vampire knight fanfiction, but this story doesn't have much in common except for vamipires, purebloods, Kaname, Yuuki, Zero, the school and...
777K 23.9K 25
Isolation. Depression. Rejection. Born with the eyes of her uncle, she was instantly rejected by her parents. With only Kaname who seems to be the on...
16.6K 338 8
It was a normal day at Mystic Falls. Until a mysterious man walked into our lives. He's a Vampire. You're a normal student at Mystic Falls. Now he's...