dance || k.yg

By shinefcrever

park hayoon likes to dance, especially with him. -•- ╭       ╮  kim yugyeom ╰       ╯ More

-•-
dance
1 +
2 +
3 +
4 +
5 +
6 +
7 +
8 +
9 +
10 +
11+
12 +
13+
14 +
15 +
16 +
17 +
18 +
20 -
end

19 +

609 18 5
By shinefcrever

y'all they're so whipped for each other i can't
(btw they're covering a dance lol)

///

I gripped the end of my dress anxiously. The pair before us were halfway through, and I could feel my anxiety rising.

'You'll be fine, Hayoon. You've trained for years. This is just another competition.' Yuri whispered in assurance.

She rubbed her wrinkly hands over my tense shoulders, making me relax by the slightest bit. The dance wasn't really the majority of why I was all nervous.

It was the fact that I had to dance with Yugyeom that made me feel queasy inside. I feel like I would get lost in his eyes and trip over my own feet. Or I might stare at his lips for one second too long and forget to move my body. It was crazy how he just made me stop.

He didn't even have to do anything. All he could do was curve his lips upwards and that would be all that would take to get me flustered. I would freeze in my spot and all my words would disappear from my mouth. My mind would forget every thought racing through it and it would be as if I was drawing a blank whenever he was around.

He made me feel things that many people could not.

I heard the music stop, and I heard my name escape their lips. I exhaled a quiet and shaky breath. Yugyeom was right next to me, glancing at me fondly. We stood up, clearing our formal outfits of creases. He swiftly interlaced his fingers with my mines and the only thing on my mind was his warm touch.

'Are you ready?' His silvery voice spoke up softly, and I turned to look at him.

No. 'Yes.' And with that, we stepped out onto the stage.

The familiar feeling of the spotlight gave heat to my back and crowds of people huddled together anticipating what was to come. Sicheng, Taeyong, Yuta, and the rest of NCT (as they called themselves) was there. They hollered and cheered the loudest. Three judges were lined up with emotionless expressions and they simply waved to start the music.

I slowly and reluctantly pulled my fingers away from Yugyeom's as we stared each other face to face. We listened for our cue, and once we would start we knew we would give it our all until the end.

I glanced to the side quickly and saw Hoseok and the rest of our dance team. My painted lips tugged upwards in a smile and I turned back to the judges. I felt a little more confident as the familiar whistling could be heard.

I locked gazes with Yugyeom before we turned so we were side by side, moving our bodies to the rhythm. My feet moved slickly and I curved my arm so that it looked like I was caressing my hair.

Cheonnune neol araboge dwaesseo
seorol bulleowatteon geotcheoreom
nae hyeolgwan sok DNAga malhaejweo
naega chaja hemaedeon neoraneun geol

Uri mannameun suhage gongshik
jonggyoye yulbeob ujuye seobri

Naege jueojin unmyeonge jeunggeo
neoneun nae kkume chulcheo
Take it take it
neoege naemin nae soneun jeonghaejin sungmyeong

Our bodies moved perfectly in sync. My expression contorted into one of confidence and I added a bit of my own style into it. We were sharp and danced powerfully. I could see the judges and their eyebrows raised a little.

I smirked.

Geokjeonghaji ma Love
i modeun geon uyeoni aninikka
urin wanjeon dalla Baby
unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka

Ujuga saenggin geu nalbuteo gyesok
muhane segireul neomeoseo gyesok
urin jeonsaengedo ama daeum saengedo
yeongweoni hamkkenikka DNA

Yugyeom kept his eyes locked with mines intensely as we danced together. His hand hovered over my shoulder, making me slightly move forward as if he pulled me. We spun around each other and never lost beat. Right now, the only thing I could think about was my passion for dance.

I modeun geon uyeoni aninikka
unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka
DNA

I want it this love I want it real love
nan neoegeman jibjunghae
jom deo sege nal ikkeune

Taechoye DNAga neol weonaneunde
igeon piryeoniya I love us
urimani True lovers

True lovers. True lovers. That one thought raced through my mind as I looked at him. I wanted him to be my true lover. I wanted to be his true lover. I wanted us to love each other truly as if everyday was the last day we would ever see each other. As the music rang out through the building, we still matched perfectly with each other. True lovers.

Geunyeoreul bol ttaemada soseurachige nolla
shingihage jakkuman sumi meonneun ge
cham isanghae seolma
ireon ge malloman deutteon sarangiran gamjeongikka
aechobuteo nae shimjangeun neol hyanghae ttwinikka

Geokjeonghaji ma Love
i modeun geon uyeoni aninikka
urin wanjeon dalla Baby
unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka

Ujuga saenggin geu nalbuteo gyesok
muhane segireul neomeoseo gyesok
urin jeonsaengedo ama daeum saengedo
yeongweoni hamkkenikka DNA

As the beat dropped for the second time, I felt my body growing stronger and stronger. Putting every ounce of my energy on dancing, I barely had anytime to look at Yugyeom. We had changed the choreography a little so we faced each other more than once in parts that weren't like that.

I modeun geon uyeoni aninikka
unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka
DNA

I smiled at Yugyeom with a short time we had and he smiled back. I turned my head back and continued forward, passion and confidence flowing through my veins. It was as if I was meant to be here. On this stage, with this boy, with my crew watching me, with my mentor feeling proud of me. I was meant to do this.

I was meant to dance.

Doraboji mara
unmyeongeul chajanaen urinikka
huhoehaji mara Baby

Yeongweoni
yeongweoni
yeongweoni
yeongweoni...

Hamkkenikka!

Geokjeonghaji ma Love
i modeun geon uyeoni aninikka
urin wanjeon dalla Baby
unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka, DNA

I sucked in a deep breath. I was about to put everything to what was to come. This dance wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, and I liked the challenge. I put all my happiness, all my sadness, everything. I poured my heart out for this part. Just a half a minute more.

La la la la la
La la la la la
uyeoni aninikka, DNA

La la la la la
La la la la la
uyeoni aninikka

DNA.

Yugyeom and I had ended up in the stance we were in the beginning: looking across one another in silence. This time though, we were breathless and panting with proud smiles on our faces. It was silent all around us, and no one moved an inch.

Then people stood up off their seats and clapped loudly, cheering and whooping. They yelled compliments and encouragements, our dance crew and NCT were the ones I could hear the most.

'You did it! You did it!' They yelled over and over, cheeks flushed from yelling and he was grinning so wide I pitied his cheekbones.

'We did it.' I mumbled quietly, breathlessly.

'Yeah, we did.' He said back and then slowly walked off the stage.

We could still hear the faint cheers of the crowd and I felt electricity spark through me. Waves upon waves of happiness washed over some and I felt ecstatic. Rushes of energy pulsed throughout my body and I suddenly threw my arms around Yugyeom.

'Thank you, for everything.' I whispered quietly, and smiled gratefully at him.

He looked down, looking completely awestruck, and in a sudden motion his sweet soft lips were placed on mine.

///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 383 15
❝ just one last dance ❞ in which a girl only has a year to live, and a boy has no one to dance with. a pa...
52K 1.4K 69
A BTS × GOT7 Fanfic
14.2K 361 16
"I don't want to admit it... I really don't, but...I think I like you." "So give me a chance" [COMPLETED] #6 in kyg --- I can't believe this cringew...
104K 3.5K 19
{Where the cutest cutie bumps into the daddiest daddy} Fanfiction 2jae Daddy kink Smut [M] ~~~~~~~~