4 +

///

'Why're you always following me?' I asked exasperatedly at Yugyeom, who was trailing behind me.

'I'm not, honestly. I didn't know you would be... there...' he trailed off awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. He was referring to college.

I found it quite amusing but kinda cute about how he looked so nervous. The way he would bite the inside of his cheek and would constantly look everywhere but me. He would stuff one hand in his pocket and the other would rub the back of his neck. I unknowingly started to smile as I walked on.

'Whatever... stalker.' I murmured the last part and he started to chase me.

'Yah, Park Hayoon! Get back here!' He ran after me on the empty sidewalk.

I laughed as the wind pierced my face, the sun shining down on us. My feet pounded on the pavement as I heard rapid footsteps close behind me. I turned a corner and just when I thought I won, he back hugged me from behind and started tickling my waists.

'St-st-op!' I yelled in between breaths, my laughs echoing throughout the streets.

'Never!' He said and tickled me even more.

I thrashed around in my position, his grip on me tight. I tried prying his hands off me but he wouldn't budge. I continued to laugh, my sides tingling and my breathing shortening.

'P-please.' I barely made out.

He finally let go and I took in a huge breath of air. I supported myself with one hand resting on my knee and the other on my hip. My throat felt dry and I felt tired.

'You're not a stalker.' I told him once I finally caught my breath.

He smiled triumphantly. 'Good.' He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder and he walked me to my house like nothing ever happened.

I scoffed at him while he just smiled and looked straight ahead of him. We walked in plain silence, no words exchanged.

Before we knew it, we approached at my house and he unwrapped his hand. The sun was about to set because of the time we spent fooling around on the way here-and the walk is only 25 minutes.

Seeing as it was about to be night and I couldn't let Yugyeom walk alone (again), I held onto his arm and dragged him inside my apartment. He looked shocked at first, then looked confused.

I locked the door and hung my coat on the coat rack. I threw my keys on the table and walked to the fridge to get him and I water.

'Why did you drag me here,'He asked me, 'are you going to murder me?'

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything about it.

I gestured for him to sit on the other chair I had at the dinner table and slid him the water bottle from across the table. He took and it drank some of it before screwing the cap tight again. I smiled and took a gulp of my own water before responding.

'I thought it would be too cruel to let you walk back alone in the night for the second time so I'm thinking that you should stay the night. I have a small spare room for whenever my old friends come to visit.' I explained to him.

'I really don't mind walking, it's okay.' He insists but I just shake my head and stand up.

'Here, I have some spare clothes that my brother left behind.' He follows me up to the hallway and I lead him to the guest bedroom where my brother's clothes are in.

I open the closet to see the clothes folded perfectly on top of each other. The shirt on top and the sweatpants on the bottom. The shirt was a little big for Yugyeom's size but it would fit him comfortably and baggy gray sweatpants would fit him nicely as well.

'Here, take these,' I threw him the clothes, which he caught. 'I'll be in my room changing.' I close the closet walk to the door.

Before I can leave, Yugyeom's soft voice prevents me from leaving.

'Thanks.'

'No problem, I hope the bed is comfortable for you.'

I go to my room which is right next door and go shower and change.

///

'Mr. Min is funny, but is really strict when he needs to be.' Yugyeom says softly as we lay on the floor of my bedroom, the clock close to striking eleven o'clock.

'Yeah, he's one of my favorite professors.' I smile as we stare at the blank white ceiling.

'Oh no, my roommate will be so worried when I see him tomorrow.' He sighs and I look at him.

'You have a roommate?! Why didn't you tell me?' I sat up from the floor.

'The topic never came up. His name is Jungkook.' He shrugs casually.

'You should go tell him that you're staying the night here.' I advise him but he just shakes his head.

'I don't think he'll take me sleeping over a girl's house causally.' He says and I kinda of know what he's getting at.

'Just tell him that we're just friends.'

'Jungkook wouldn't think so.'

'Whatever.' I sigh and go to lay on my bed.

'It's getting late Yugyeom, you should sleep.' I tell him.

'Can I sleep here? It's kinda cold in the guest room and I feel lonely.' He asks and I raise an eyebrow.

'Do you sleep with Jungkook?' I question him and he shakes his head.

'Not on the same bed, no. There's only one bedroom in our apartment though so we have a bunk bed. I'm on the top.' He explains to me.

'Oh...' I trail off, not really knowing what to say. 'Fine, come here.' I sigh exasperatedly and he practically jumps onto my bed and snuggles into the covers with me.

'Goodnight, Hayoon.' He whispers.

'Goodnight.' I say back and turn the other way, turning off the light.

///