Demon x reader

By Bloodonthecookie

One of your dreams takes a step into your reality and you meet a creature which surely... shouldn't exist. More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
chapter 7.
Author's note
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Author's note 2
Author's note 3
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Author's note 4
Fever
Pictures!
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Author's note 5
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Christmas special
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Author's note 6
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Author's note 7
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Halloween special 🎃
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Author's note 8
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42. (End)
Author's note
Notice 2021

Chapter 19.

6.5K 343 344
By Bloodonthecookie

"I don't know what to do...." as this thought crosses your mind multiple times, your breathing becomes a bit deeper.

*step...step....*

The footsteps were inching closer to the ladders, you could see from your hideout that the piece of wood moved a bit and now you were going into panic mode as it started to move even more rapidly from side to side as if the thing was trying to climb it.

The chickens started to cluck loudly, they knew the thing below was a threat and the rooster which protected them usually, was outside, wandering somewhere. 

*SCREECH*

You hear what seemed to be, tiny feet patting the ground rapidly and screeching noises of a peacock. Soon more of its companions joined in and the fluttering of feathers sounded through the air. 

"Get...Off...me..."

You hear a pained screech from a peacock and bite your lip, it was hurting them. You had to do something, you were left to take care of the house. And what's more, you couldn't just sit by as others got hurt, it was after YOU and no one else. 

Taking a deep breath you take the stick and slowly get out of the hay pile. Maybe if you're stealthy enough you could get the drop on it while it fought off the birds. Noises of fighting haven't dimmed and the being was even cursing now. You take tiny steps towards the ladder and look down to see the tar person smacking away the attacking animals. Placing your feet on the first rung so the fall wouldn't be too painful you ready your stick and jump on the being. The birds stand back as you ram the stick into the creatures head. 

"Don't hurt them you bastard!" 

You try to hit it again with the stick but sadly, you couldn't even take out the stick from his head, it was stuck and even sinking into the creature!

Falling back you take a defensive position as the beings head rises up. Looking at it a bit closer now, you could make out a shape of a man. He slowly extends his arm towards the stick and yanks it out, black substance spills on the ground but the being looks unfazed. Yep, you don't stand a chance against it.

When it directs its attention towards you, the same creepy smile appears on its face. Shivers run down your spine, your legs become wobbly but you try not to give out. You're no fighter, no defender, but, what you are, is stubborn. You won't let it kill or hurt these animals or you.

"Heeey.....Y/N....." 

*step.....step......*

As stupid as it is, you stand your ground. If you show that you're intimidated or flee, it will just go after you. He stops a mere 30 feet from you and wobbles from side to side as if excited. Gurgling sounds escape its throat, small bits of black mass drip onto the ground. You WILL have nightmares of this.

"W-what do you want? Are you the one who killed those animals?" anger and fear laced your words.

The being tilted its head a bit as if in a daze. You almost jumped when it let out a roar of laughter, again, some of the black mass, now in higher portions, spilled on the ground and some got on your face. Quickly rubbing it away you felt your skin burning from the liquid, it felt like there were traces of acid in it. 

" I'm only.....a messenger....." it begins cackling as you take a tiny step back.

Some part of you relaxed just a teensy bit of the fact that it wasn't here to kill you and at least that's good. Of course, it could be lying but if it were, then it wouldn't be talking to you now would it?

"Tell me your message" you stand firmly and wait for the creature to respond.

It snickers at your braveness, that grin of his was scary but it struck some annoyance in you. How much time has it passed?  Your family should be home right about now. And if they were, you hope they don't come in here until you hear out the message.

"....."

The being bowed slightly in your direction, his right arm placed over his chest. Your eyes widen at the sight and the next words which escape the creature's mouth sends shivers down your spine:

"You are... invited.....to dinner.... tonight"

".....By who might I ask?"

".........."

He goes back to his normal standing position and just stares at you with his grin for a few seconds before finally uttering:

"By one of the residents of the forest"

Aaaah yes, the forest in which you ventured in and almost died. If It's really THAT forest then no way you're going there again. Meeting that red eyed demon and flesh eaters was enough for you. Having dinner, if you're not the dinner, with one of its residents sounded like a trap and you really think that it WAS a trap.

"Sorry but I refuse, I'm not going there again" your eyes dart around for an escape, the being was the closer to the barn door and that meant that you need to outrun him somehow but you don't even know it's actual speed or anything!

Seeing your attempts of figuring out an escape it begins to chuckle at first then laugh maniacally. That's it, you had enough of this nonsense, if he's going to chase you then so be it, better ward him off from the animals.

You start running towards the door, avoiding the being in front. Placing your hands on the doors you push them open but freeze on the spot.

"Oh~? I....didn't tell you...yet...."

 You close the doors quickly and take deep breaths. Looking around you don't see any of the animals any more, it was just you and the being.

"You don't have the right to refuse~"

Slumping down you clutch your knees and shake your head. This is a nightmare, I must have fallen asleep in the house, there's no way, no way this is real.

"Aaaagh dammit!!!" you clutch your head and let out a scream. 

Your antics amused the being as it sat down on the ground observing you. Humans are interesting creatures and make delicious meals too. But the one you're going to meet doesn't have the taste for human meat. Or at least no one had heard that it had ever eaten a human. The being itself didn't prey on them for it had no hunger at all.

".....At least tell me... Am I dreaming?" looking up you stare at the creature.

"*chuckle* I'm afraid.... that you're.... not dreaming Y/N"

"Now...Shall we... get going?..." as he says that the being stands up and goes to the door. You have no choice but to stand up and follow it as he opens the doors and you both step onto the grassy ground of the forest.

"It's not...far"

..............................................

Footsteps collide with ground, the noise of leaves being crushed under your feet ring in your head as you follow the creature. Just as you remember, the forest gave off a hostility feeling, from time to time you could see pairs of white dots staring at you two. Now you know how a rabbit feels when it's hunted: scared, alarmed, the desire to get away is very strong.

A hand stops you from going further as the tar person motions you to be quiet. Confused you do so and wait for his signal to go but you hold your breath as you see none other then a bony entity come out from a bush. Yes you thought about encountering flesh eaters again but not this soon, what were you supposed to do now?!

It turns in your direction, beady white eyes glistening. But just as you thought that it's going to attack, it merely heard another noise from far and ran away. Relieved you let out your breath, the tar person only continued forward not saying anything. Yeah you could run away, but you have no idea where to go, where exactly are you and you don't want to be eaten.

"Will there...be any other guests?" you ask timidly.

You stop as the being turns his head to you slowly and smiles. Let's just hope that the other guests don't try to eat you because you would very much like to be alive and keep all your body parts. 

*Time skip*

An open space comes into your view, it gave you the nostalgic feeling from when you first woke up in that weird dream and met Tynan. Only this time there was no moonlight seeping through the trees but candles illuminated the clearing. Three chairs and a table stood in the middle, a white table cloth was laid on it and fine cutlery rested on its surface. The light from the candles bounced from the wine glasses and looked somewhat elegant.

You could see what seemed to be two persons sitting on the table in front of each other, the one chair on the side of the table was empty and that meant that it was the place for you to sit. Looking at the tar person which only smiles wider and wider you take a deep breath and steel yourself for what's to come. Maybe it won't be too bad? Thinking optimistically might save you or it might damn you, either way, you must go.

Taking a step into the clearing you feel a cold chill run through you. The two sitting at the table were talking about something from the looks of it. They didn't pay you no mind as you quietly took steps to the table. Eyes cast down you were intimidated to see who sat at the two chairs. Placing a hand on  your chair to pull it back for you to sit, you're stopped by a hand which is placed on your shoulder.

In a flash you are seated on the chair, someone pulled it and pushed you to sit in it. 

"Ugh.."

Silence overtook the air as your gaze was still cast down to your hands. Slowly... you lift them up...

"Hello, Y/N~"

Oh hell no, no no no no. 

Sitting at your right with his sly grin, Tynan nodded in your direction, eyes full of mischief as always. To your left you saw what seemed to be a person, they were wearing a black cloak and that mainly obscured your vision to see them more. Only black hands, which reminded you of the tar person were laid on the table, sharp claws were visible. You fidget while sitting and your eyes dart around not knowing where to look.

"Welcome"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2K 100
Just imagines of Criss angel and the reader...
275 44 23
A girl living with her grandmother goes throughout some troubles on her long her long journey to The Great Lakes but is there something waiting for h...
2.8K 404 20
Just a small time girl with a big dream...anything is possible if you really BELIEVE it can.
543 29 21
I hadn't thought it would be this way. That I would end up in a place like this. That I would end up in... Hell.