Notice 2021

Hello any who see this! Maybe you've read my stories or maybe you're passing by. Since Covid struck some things have no doubt changed. I've recently finished my education and decided to stop by here for good times sake and partly because I miss writing honestly. There have been an abundance of comments, some I'm really grateful for because they lift my mood up while others are....not so great... People are fighting over things that originate from their own households or culture etc. 

I just wanted to say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we should try our best to be at least semi-nice to each other. At the end of the day we have to understand that people deal with stuff in their own way whether it's expressing anger, sadness or just a genuine distaste towards something. And of course since it's the Internet people say whatever they want and freedom of speech is really emphasized. Anyway, I still really appreciate any who leave a comment or follow me even though I am inactive. And of course I still remember the fanart that some sent me! I have some thoughts of continuing my other book ????xreader since I just like writing for the sake of myself really and it is ONLY a story. I'm not a professional writer nor do I aspire to be one, stories for me are a way to relax or ponder thoughts and give them some form. 

Thank you again for stopping by and I'll maybe see some of you in my other stories!