Chapter 26.

*giggle*

Where are you?

Where is this?

You reach around but feel nothing, there wasn't even ground. Then on what were you sitting? Or were you actually sitting?

Feeling something on your face your hands shoot up and feel fabric covering your eyes. 

A blindfold eh? 

Suddenly, you fall down and land with a thump on something. Hands immediately start analysing surroundings and you feel smooth leather with your finger tips. Reaching towards the blindfold to remove it, your arms freeze in mid air as a chilling giggle sounds yet again.

It's familiar...

"Y/N, whatever you do, don't remove that blindfold" a stern voice pierces the air interrupting the giggle and gives on an echo.

"Tynan?" you whisper " What's... going on?" you start searching around you again, trying to find anything more to tell you where you were. Sadly, the only thing you could guess was that you are sitting on a sofa. It wasn't an armchair because there was more space and you could extend your legs on the material all the way. 

"Y/N, listen to me" you shake a bit from the tone of his voice. When he's serious, that means the situation is not good. Nodding slightly you urge him to continue, somewhere behind you, you hear the giggle again.

"You're in your mind, a closed of box, I can't directly get into it, only my voice can." a pause ensues and you get even more nervous, but it's your mind? Why is it a danger to you?

"There is a creature inside your mind right now and if you remove the blindfold... you'll see something you really  don't want to see."

Just as he says that you feel a light breath on your face. Something was standing right in front of you. Hands trembling you hug yourself and press deeper into the sofa as if to hide yourself.

*giggle*

"T-Tynan why does it sound like a little girl is giggling?" trying to distract yourself you start imagining various objects, scenes from movies but that doesn't help much and you feel your fingernails dig into your arms.

"Tynan?" 

silence.

"Dammit Tynan help me!" you shout to whoever's listening. How are you to deal with this in your own mind? And how did the creature get in here in the first place???

Then it hits you.

Zoned out, sudden urges to tear flesh apart and the mysterious voice of the little girl. They all happened to you in the forest. "But she's dead..." you think and clutch your head out of pain, your thoughts bounced off your mind in every direction like an echo and that freaking hurt. 

"Leave me alone whatever you are, as long as I have this blindfold you can't do anything" you sit up straight and glare in nowhere particular because you can't really see.

Next thing you know your left hand is snatched by something. You tug and pull and struggle but it wasn't letting you go. The grip felt cold and you couldn't really tell was it a person's hand, an animal's or something else. You kicked forward but felt nothing, you tried standing up but were pushed back. 

Your captive hand started moving up and you felt slight breathing on them. It increased and you could feel warm water settling on your fingers as they slowly touched something.... You traced teeth....