Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

13.

30.9K 1K 559
By Tea_air_raaaa

Bianca-

"So what movie you want to see?" Rock asked me as we stood at the ticket booth and he had his arm around my waist kissing the side of my face.

"Um let's see Spider-Man." I said.

"You serious?" He asked chuckling.

"Yes I really want to see it."

"Alright Can we get two tickets to Spider-Man"He told the girl.

"Here you go." The girl handed us the tickets but not without stopping Rock as we were walking away.

"Hey if I give you my number you going to text me?" She said.

He looked at me and I ain't say shit. Ain't nothing I could be mad about she disrespectful as fuck but I don't have the energy for it.

"Yo you disrespectful as hell ma like you don't see me here with my lady right next to me." He shook his head.

"I thought she was your sister." The girl said.

"You stupid as fuck you watched me kiss all over her and thought it was my sister you just didn't give a fuck. And I'm sure I just gave you your answer." He said walking away and grabbing my hand.

"You didn't have to do that you know it was fine." I told him.

"Nah it wasn't that bitch was disrespectful as fuck regardless of who she thought you were I was clearly here with you a female so that tell her not to say nothing to me especially since I was all over you these bitches just don't give a fuck." He said shaking his head.

"Well thank you I appreciate it." I said wiping his mouth cause it was something on it.

"You welcome ma." He said kissing my forehead.

He's definitely making me feel so much better.

"You want some snacks?" He asked.

"Nah Im good." I said

"Iight let go sit down." He said.

We made it to the theater we were supposed to be in and we found a seat at the top in the back.

Im so happy they have reclining chairs I'm low key sleepy but I want to see this movie.

I reclined my seat and got comfortable.

Half way through the movie my phone was vibrating like crazy.

I looked down and saw I had 5 missed calls from Ella.

I rolled my eyes something must've happened.

"I gotta go call Ella back she been blowing up my phone." I told him he removed his arm from around me letting me get up.

"Hello I been trying to call you sis you need to get to the house now." She said as I heard a lot of yelling in the background.

"What happened." I said going back in the theater and grabbing my purse.

"We gotta go now!" I whisper yelled to Rock and he got right up we left out getting into the car.

"I don't know everything was fine until Dave came to dinner and Artist started throwing subs at him I got Artist out the house and Dave was supposed to be leaving but Artist caught him outside and now they fighting. Hurry up and get here." She said hanging up.

What the fuck man.

"We gotta go to my house some shit going on." I sighed

I am stressed the fuck out. I haven't had a good day in months I need a fucking break.

As soon as we pulled up I heard yelling from inside the house. I saw that Dave car was still here so I know this was about to be a mess.

I got out and ran in the house which was tore the fuck up now.

Rakim followed me in stepping over the broken plates obviously from dinner.

Everybody was in the living room arguing.

Don was holding Artist back from getting to Dave as Dave sat on the Kitchen counter looking unbothered with just a busted lip and I cut above his eye.

I looked at Artist and he had the same except his hand was bleeding really back.

"What the fuck happened?" I yelled making everybody stop and look at me and Rakim finally.

"Why y'all together?" Artist asked.

"Nah What happened Boogie? What the fuck did you do?" I yelled getting upset cause I told him about Dave cause I needed to talk to my brother I told him not to start shit and he did anyway.

Ella came over to me holding my back from Artist.

"You defending this nigga B? What happened to all that shit we talked about? You look fucking stupid yo." He yelled. "What you coming at me for. I sat there and listened to your sorry as sob story that could've easily been avoided had you kept your fucking legs closed." He yelled and everybody stayed silent.

I just looked at him as tears streamed down my face.

I pushed Ella back from me and went upstairs to my room to pack my shit so I could get the fuck out of here.

I came out of my closet and Dave was sitting on my bed.

"Get out." I told him.

"I'm not going no where." He said simply as I walked around grabbing everything I wanted to take with me.

I sighed and ignored him.

"Now you going to act like I'm not here." He said grabbing me by my waist once I got close enough to him.

I ignored him trying to keep my emotions together.

I couldn't let this nigga break me anymore than he already has.

"Bianca look I fuck up I know and I know I ruined whatever we had but I don't want to lose you out of my life for good." He said running his thumb across my little pudgy stomach that was barely poking.

"Don't you think it's too fucking late for that David?" I asked him as my eyes filled with tears.

"Man fuck I'm so over crying. I can't do this shit no more." I said wiping my face and ripping myself out of his arms.

"I hate seeing you like this you're not even yourself and it's all my fault B Im so sorry." He said looking me in my eyes.

I just looked away from him.

Just being in this room with him was pissing me off. I can't even stand looking at him right now.

"You fucking broke me David do you realize that? You the only person who knows how bad my relationship with Cameron really was everything I went through in those 2 and a half years and you sat here and did me even worse. I would expect that shit from anybody else but you yo. I think about Cam sometimes and get upset or angry but every time I think about you my fucking heart hurts so bad and I can't even function correctly without you. Do you know how hard this shit is for me? I promised myself I wouldn't do this I wouldn't catch these feelings for you and here I am in so deep I can't even breath without you with me. This shit wasn't supposed to be like this.!" I yelled in his face punching him.

"I know I fucked up B but I'm so sorry."He told me.

"All you have to say is sorry this sorry that I'm tired of hearing it." I said punch him in the chest again.

I knew everybody could hear me but at this point I didn't care. I am so drained right now I need a break from everything and everyone.

"Yo don't put your fucking hands on me Bianca forreal back up." He said pushing me back but not aggressively.

"I've tried to apologize to your ass over and over again. I came here for YOU! and you out here with Rakim of all people what the fuck is up with that?" He yelled.

"Are you fucking serious David? You mad over a harmless movie date when you been out here fucking bitches and doggin me yo? Get the fuck out of my face man." I yelled pushing him back away from me.

"Bianca I told your ass already keep your fucking hands off me. I'm not about to keep saying it." He yelled stepping back from me.

"What are you going to do hit me? David I wish you fucking would. I dare you nigga." I yelled getting in his face.

"Man B back up forreal." He closed his eyes and was taking deep breaths.

I knew I was testing him but I knew out of all things the one thing he wouldn't do was put his hands on me especially since he knew he was wrong.

I punched him in his chest and he pushed me back into my dresser making my mirror bang against the wall.

I looked at him in disbelief and before I knew it we were full on fighting.

We were knocking shit over but I knew nobody would come up here and see what was going on until the got too nervous and nosey.

I punched him in his face and he slammed me on the floor holding my wrist to stop me from hitting him.

I was kicking my feet and everything.

I felt the busted lip I had but I didn't care. I did most of the fighting he was just trying to stop me from hitting him I'm not mad he busted my lip I wasn't mad at all I don't know what I am right now.

"Man Bianca how did we let shit get this fucking far." He yelled in my face as he held me down and tears fell out of his eyes.

I've only seen him cry over his mom so I knew he was hurting. I was too but we clearly can't fix each other this time.

I broke down right there.

I heard everybody coming up stairs and Artist of course was the first one in here.

"Get the fuck off her." He said pulling Dave off me.

I got up wiping my tears.

Artist sat Dave on the bed as he just cried while looking at me I thought Boogie would've tried fighting him again but he didn't and I was glad.

Every one else stood there quietly.

"I-Imma go." Dave mumbled barely using his voice he grabbed his now cracked phone off the floor and came over engulfing me in a hug putting his face in my neck as always.

"I'm so sorry baby you have no idea." He whispered to me causing me to cry more I just nodded wrapping my arms around him.

"I fucking love you Bianca and I know I suck at showing that shit but you know I do." He added.

"I love you so much." He said breaking down more crying into my neck.

His grip on me got tighter and I rubbed his back.

I knew everybody was watching but at this point it's too late to care they're clearly not dumb and see what's going on here.

"I love you too David." I mumbled lifting his head from my shoulder.

"Stop crying." I said wiping his face.

And he chuckled shaking his head.

"I'll see you later I guess." He said.

I nodded and he kissed me for what felt like the last time and I kissed him back he pecked my lips a few times and left out the room pass everybody not saying another word.

I sighed and Ella came over to me. "You alright?" She asked.

"No." I said as my voice cracked.

"Did he put his hands on you?" Artist asked examining my face seeing my busted lip.

I shook my head. "I kept hitting him and he was trying to stop me it was an accident." I said which was the truth I mean he did hit me a few times but just to stop me I knew that cause if he really hit me I would've been bruised and leaking I've seen Dave fight a female it wasn't pretty.

"I love you you know that?" Artist said looking at me.

I just looked at him and looked away.

I saw Don staring at me looking like he wanted to choke me right here.

"Don I-" I started to speak but he cut me off.

"Don't even say shit to me right now I'll talk to yo dumb ass when I feel like it." He spat shaking his head and walking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.9K 25
Sorry y'all but this book ainn going no where for me
8.3K 191 16
Just read my book.
149K 3.8K 54
Just read😒 First book by the way wish me luck😁
8.1K 90 19
Just read it. It's good i promise (completed)