Scars || Markhyuck

By Scrawriot

"Im blind, Mark. But i can feel you." More

Dream.
What?
First Day.
Voices
Cold Rain
The Swan
Jaemin's Party
Feathers
Raven, Dove and Chick
Kiss
Kiss II
Almost.
Guess
Missing.
Dumb.
Lies.
Reality Alone.
Aren't at all.
Scrawriot's notes
Baby.
Painful.
Room door.
Blood.
Tears.
Last Kiss.
Epilogue.
Pst.
Hello!

Unbelievable

3.2K 236 63
By Scrawriot

"I-it's ..... Terribly extreme!" I almost screamed while pacing back and forth here in my room floor, while Jaemin was in my bed, sitting, and listening to me.

"What did Haechan do?" Jaemin asked me so i looked at him.

"When the truck is about to hit me, he stopped it. I think? Because i closed my eyes that time. A-and, i saw what happened to the truck's metal in it's front and saw also the bleeding fist of him. So do you think he punched it?" I asked.

"Maybe." He reacted. "He has really an extraordinary powers like devils do."

When i heard him say that, i didnt replied back.

But i sighed.

"It feels like i dont wanna believe my eyes anymore. Everything seems like a lie." I said sadly.

Then, i feel him patting my back.

"But your heart wouldn't lie to you." He smiled.

I smiled back shyly. "I had to admit, i felt something when i saw him, and he said, he wouldn't want to see me dead."

"What .... Did you felt?" Jaemin asked curioused.

"It is the feeling i wanted to do to someone i wanted to hug right that time. God knows how much i missed him. I would like to hug him that time, wanna hear his voice sing for me again. But i am afraid." I said trying to straighten my voice from getting broken.

"Why are you afraid?" He asked.

"Im afraid. To get hurt." The emotions i am trying to hold since then flows down and i put my palms next to my face.

I didn't heard him say anything but i know he is still in there.

"You can't blame me, Jaemin. Im afraid, he already told me he lied. That's what people dont understand. My pride and trust were all broken and destroyed. My life is already fucked up.  Im trying to fix me, fix my heart, but i think i cant." I said uncontrollably.

"Ssssh." He pat me in my back.

I didnt knew my tears were already dripping in my palms but i hadn't managed to stop them up.

"Would it be my fault if a lot of people around me was killing me softly because of lies?" I asked, while sobbing.

"Mark, it's not your fault." I heard Jaemin.

"I just want to be happy again." I said lowly.

"Then, talk to him." He said.

"Im afraid of him." I admitted.

"To get hurt by him?" He asked.

"Physically. Emotionally." I replied.

"But he likes you. He loves you." He said in contrary.

"Once a devil, is a devil. Im afraid, the other hell devils might put a spell on him and suddenly he'll kill me with his extraordinary hands." I said.

"That's impossible." He said. I looked at him, and i see him seriously looking at me too.

"Yes, he might be a devil but look, Love conquered his heart. It is the most element the human had that the God had given us. And see, a devil creature was affected by it just because of that awesome fate of him. You need to trust him, Mark. You need to." Jaemin explained.

Maybe he is right.

"Plus, do you want to see him smile again? Right these days, i dont even saw him smile as he always does last time." He said.

"You are seeing each other?" I asked.

I saw him nod. "We are meeting each other outside the school to talk about random things, and about you."

"What about me?" I asked him.

"He is asking if you were doing fine. Yeah, he is worried about you." He answered.

"And why you didnt tell me?" I asked again.

"Its because we know, you wont believe me. You dont believe a lot about Haechan." He said.

And it stabbed me.

It snapped on me.

It almost killed me.

You dont believe a lot about Haechan.

"Im sorry." I said.

"Nah, it wont help. But it's not your fault, either way. I know you are afraid. I do understand that." He smiled.

"Thanks." I forced a smile.

After that conversation with Jaemin, i went out of the dorm and walked out the University Ground. It's getting later, and the street were now filled with neon lights and busy cars passing by. Winters haven't yet done, and snow is still chilling the whole city.

It's cold outside and i dont have any coat for my upper body. I laughed at my own stupidity.

But then, someone gave me a coat.

"Its cold. I think, you need one for yourself." He smiled.

I stared at him first, before smiling and took the coat he is giving me.

"Let's have a coffee talk." Haechan smiled and started walking passed by me.
I didnt walk, as he did. So he stopped when he is 3 feets away from me.

I smiled as he looked back at me.

I run towards him, and hugged him so tight that i think, he was stunned when he felt me hugging him.

I felt him hugging me back.

"Sorry." I whispered trying to control the tears again, ready to fall from my weak eyes.

"Sorry for being stupid." I said again.

"You ain't stupid. Who told you that?" He lifts my face using his fingers and when our eyes met, we both laughed.

"I told it to myself." I chuckled.

"You're just being real and practical. You ain't stupid. Humans arent stupid. Devils are." He smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they keep on doing wrong and bad things because they wanted to make the God angry." He answered.

I smiled at that statement.

He just mentioned the God, and devils were impossible on saying such things like that.

"And you aint like them." I said smiling at him.

"Yes." And then, he showed me something in his wrist.

I saw a large fresh cut in there, but i got confused on what does it mean.

I looked at him. I just found him smiling.

"Lately, i died." He said.

Huh?

"After that incident lately at the street, i asked Herin to kill me with that silver dagger [ credits to Overplay season 3's weapon lol ] my family own so that i can get back on the spiritual heaven wherein both immortals and mortals were judged. And it happened that an angel helped me." He explained.

"Wait. How did it happened? How an angel would help you?" He asked.

"That angel had told me that he had watched me over here and he knew that i had a lot of good intentions so he asked the God to see me. And they cleaned my soul." He said.

I was just staring at him, unbelievably staring at him.

"And He converted me into human." He continued.

He suddenly pulled my hand and put it next to chest, and so i felt a heart, beating.

"Im harmful no more." He smiled.

"B-but why did you do that? Aren't you afraid that the devils might hunt you down here?" I asked still stunned.

But at the same time, happy.

"Im not afraid of them. I had those angels watching over us. They wont let them hurt me, or even us." He said.

"That's a good news." I smiled.

"Another thing." He started again.

I saw how he smiled and cupped my cheeks.

"I had someone for you." He said.

It was weird, because he didnt told me early. But then, he pointed someone from my back direction. So i turn around and found a man staring at me with a smile on his lips, tears on his eyes.

A familiar man on his old version.

And when, it totally sunked inside my system, the tears started to break down from my eyes too.

"Dad!" I run off to him and hugged him so very tight as he hugged me back too, and kissed my forehead.

All i can hear was his raspy sobs, and mine too.

I am so much happy right this moment, that i am actually feeling the hug of my long lost father.

I should get angry about him, because he left me because of his escape, but whatever happens, he is still my father, and he is only my father I wanted to see. I missed him damn much.

"Im sorry, son." He said.

"It's okay, Dad. Atleast now, you came back." I smiled wiping my own tears.

He kissed my forehead again. "Your friend just looked for me yesterday and he told me you are in deep pain. And he wants to surprise you by me." He said.

I looked back at Haechan and he is greatly grinning at me.

"Wait, Dad. I just need to talk to him this instance." I said and went over to Haechan and hugged him.

"Happy Birthday, Mark. I hope you are happy now." He said.

And right that moment, i had just remember that it was my legitimate birthday. I forgot because since then i hate celebrating ones.

"Im happy because of you." I said lowly.

I just found him smiling at me.

"Haechan, can we start together- about us?" I asked shyly.

"Would you want to?" He asked.

"I would love to." I answered.

"Reasons." He smiled, trying to challenge me.

"Because i love you." I answered.

"I love you too." He smiled sweetly again.

"Is it a yes to my question?" I chuckled.

"No, it's more like a "im willing and all"". He chuckled.

And i hugged him again, while laughing.

Tonight, mark the date, this is going to my favorite day ever existed in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 14K 38
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - "what are we?" "emotionally fucked." [ my first book. badly written & poor grammar. ] started ↠ 2018.13.05 ended ↠ 2018.26.06
28.4K 1.6K 13
❝i waited only to see you smile again.❞ Donghyuck is in a coma and Mark goes through a rough journey as he reminisce his memories with his boyfr...
89.2K 5.4K 50
🧸 - Wherein Mark found a crying boy who happened to be diagnosed with little space syndrome. TRIGGER WARNING: • Violence
208K 13.7K 40
" if being sneaky is what we love, and being hidden is what we do, then babe, don't let them know. " ___ - marklee, nct. - le...