NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|7 Not enough

8K 472 499
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Y/N's POV.

It's only been a couple of days since that whole dinner confrontation went down at the Cabello house. And I've been trying my best to not shut Camila out completely. I mean we've been communicating as necessary, but I have also just been trying to enjoy my time with India.

"Y/N, babe get up someone's at the door." I felt India shake my body. I groaned as I turned over laying my head on her chest. "Go answer it for me babe." I spoke with my raspy voice coming through.

"Ummm I would, but baby I'm still really sore." She whispered as if somebody was going to hear. I chuckled as I slowly stretched my sore body up.

"Yeah me to baby, you marked me up pretty bad." I said as I stood up and turned my back to her. I laughed when I heard her gasp and felt her fingers run down my heated back.

"Oh my god! Baby, I'm so sorry." She pouted as she continued to rub my back. I hissed as I moved and rolled over to grab her into my arms.

"Baby, it's fine. That just tells me that I'm doing shit right." I shrugged as I stared at her lips.

"But I still feel bad." She said while grabbing my ears and pulling me towards her lips. I was so close to her lips that I could feel the heat off of them. That was until I heard the loud knocking on the door AGAIN!!

"Ugh!" I said as I threw my head back in aggravation. India giggled as she rubbed my chin. "Baby, just go and answer the door. Whoever it is obviously is not leaving until you do."

"Alright fine. But can I at least have a kiss first?" I asked with a pout. She grabbed my face and kissed my softly.

"There. Now get your ass up." She laughed and let me go. I sighed as I got up and finally made my way down the large stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I repeated as I made it to the front door. "Now who is it at my door-"

"Camila?" I said a little taken back by the short Cuban standing in front of me.

"Y/N. I'm sorry I know it's kinda early but I-"

"Wha are doing here?" I asked ignoring her, she just stood there looking me over. "Better yet, how did you even get inside my gate?"

"Ummm I-I umm-"

"You umm, you what? Come on speak up Camila." I said becoming impatient with her just standing here looking at me and not saying anything.

She shook her head and sighed. "I was just trying to come and see if I could take Royalty out for today."

"Camila really?" I asked with an irritated look on my face. Ever since the other day at dinner and I told her that I didn't think she had any rights over Royalty, there's just been so much tension between us. I mean India even told me I was wrong for saying that to her.

She nodded "yeah Y/N really. What's the problem with that? I can't take her out now either."

"I didn't say that." I groaned

"Well your face sure as hell did." I just rolled my eyes no wanting to hear any of this right now.

"Look Y/N I just want to spend some time with her, I'm trying to prove myself to you and everyone that I'm trying to actually be a mother to her."I brought my hands up to my face and sighed.

"Alright, Alright fine."

"Really?" She asked as if I wasn't serious.

"Yes really. But just come back a little later, and get her. You know when she wakes up and I'll get her dressed for you and send her your way."

She smiled and nodded. "Yes! Thank you Y/N I appreciate it."

"No problem. Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to continue and get some sleep."

"Oh yeah. My bad, I'll be back later for Royalty." I just nodded and shut the door as I watched her leave.

I couldn't help but think that this was a bad idea. Me letting Camila take Royalty for today. People don't seem to understand, all they see is how Camila came back and she's begging to be in Ro's life. But it's so much more than that. I didn't make her leave, she chose to leave and gave up all her rights. So excuse me if I have doubts on letting her into my child's, which I've been raising on my own for over a year life.

I don't feel comfortable with that at all. Camila got back a little bit over a week ago and she's already demanding things. That's just not how things are going to go. But this is a step to me slowly trying to forgive her and start to trust her for what she's done.

"Babe?" I heard India say as I walked back into the room.

"What's up baby?" I asked slowly laying back down on my side of the bed. She instantly rolled over and I laid my head on her chest.

"That was Camila?" I sighed and nodded "Yeah, she was trying to come and get Royalty today."

"And what did you tell her? I hope you where nice Y/N."

"Yes India I was more than nice." I smirked while rubbing up and down her waist and thigh. She rolled her eyes and gave me a knowing look while she played with my curls.

"What babe? I promise you I was nice. I told her to come back later. When Ro is awake and I can get her ready."

"Ummm ok good." She said as she placed a fast kiss on my lips. "You know she really deserves to see her." She whispered continuing to rub my hair.

"Ugh I know India you gave me this speech already."

She shook her head while she played with the baby hairs on the back of my neck. "No baby I'm talking about royalty, she deserves to see Camila."

"Oh." I spoke low

"You understand why I say that don't you?" I nodded and looked up at her.

"Yes baby, I do understand. I'm not upset that you said that, I mean your right. I guess I just don't want to hear that. I'm so used to having royalty all to myself that I don't want to share."

"Aww baby. You can't think about it like that. Camila's still her mother, no matter what." I nodded as I felt myself dozing off.

******

"Y/N. Y/N babe wake up." I felt someone shaking me.

"Yeah babe?" I said Looking up at her.

"Y/N you gotta get up, Camila's on her way for Royalty."

"Damn already?"

"Yeah, it's 12:43 in the afternoon. And you told her later." I rolled my eyes as I got up and walked into the bathroom.

"I need to go and get Ro dressed."  I said as I stood up in front of the toilet.  "I already did that. But I needed to wake you up so you can be with her before she left." I nodded

"I hope I'm not over stepping my boundaries. I just wanted to help."

"No baby, your fine so thank you, but where is she?" I asked "She's in her room, in her play pin." She said as she walked out of the room with me following behind her.

This does feel a little weird having India here helping me. I mean I've never really had help like that. But I can't say that I mind it. Even though we've just recently started back talking, if India can get used to this, I know I have no reason to not be.

She's been so damn open minded about everything that's been thrown at her. And I'm more than thankful for that. Because if I was in her place I don't know how I would be able to handle it.

That's why after Camila left I never got into another relationship. Because no one could handle my situation, and my daughter come before anybody. So if you can't except that then we can't be together. Period. Plus all these females want around here is money and fame. They never cared about me for real, so I never cared about them. Just fucked and left.

But India, she's different. And I gotta love her for that. She's trying for me, and that's something most of these females out here wouldn't dare do.

But with her I know it's different...she's different.

I walked into the room as I followed behind India and instantly smiled, seeing my babygirl laying there comfortably drinking a bottle.

"Royalty. Look who I found." India sang as I popped up from behind her. "Hi mamas." I said as I reached down to pick her up.

"You still sleepy baby?" She just looked at me with her bottle in her mouth as she talked her baby talk.

"I made breakfast babe." India said while looking up at us. "I'm sure your hungry." I smirked and kissed her head.

"Yeah your right I am hungry." I laughed as I bounced Ro in my arms. We heard a knock at the door and I sighed.

"That must be Camila." I nodded and sat down on the couch causing India to give me a weird look.

"What?" I shrugged

"Your just gonna sit down, not gonna go answer the door?"

"Nah you got it for me baby." I smiled she rolled her eyes before turning around and walking down the large open hall.

"Ma ma!" Royalty yelled as she spit and clapped her hands happily.

"Hey baby. Are you happy now?" I asked while kissing on her cheeks. I continued to play with royalty as I heard footsteps coming our way.

"Y/N babe. Camila's here for royalty." I watched as India came in with Camila walking in right behind her.

"Hey." She spoke with a fake smile on her face. I automatically knew it had something to do with India.

"Hey." I said with a simple nod and stood up handing Royalty over to her. "Let me go and grab her bag, I'll be right back." She nodded and I made my way up the large stairs making my way over into my babies room. I'm a little nervous about leaving the two down there by themselves but I know they'll behave with Ro there.

~Camila's POV.~

"So. You excited to have Royalty for the day?" I frowned as she started to speak to me. I tried my best not to be rude with my daughter being in my arms.

"Umhm, she's mine just as much as she is Y/N's."

"Look Camila, I'm trying to be nice here. I mean you might not like me but we have to get along at least for Royalty's sake."

"No. You look. India. I don't care how nice your trying to be, I don't appreciate you trying to take my place. Royalty has mother and that's me. Yeah I messed up, but I'm back now. So there's no need for you to be here."

She laughed as if I had just made the funniest joke in the world.

"Really Camila? Don't even try it ok. You left after giving birth to Royalty, and then you gave up all you damn rights to Y/N. She's the one who's been raising her on her own. She doesn't need you here."

I gave her the dirtiest look that I could as I held on tightly to royalty. This was my first time in a while talking to her again. I never liked her, for the simple fact that she always seemed to have some type of hold on Y/N. Even though Y/N came to me, you see where she ended back at. And I really feel like she's just going to play into Y/N's head.

"She's my daughter. Not yours, you just remember that while your having fun playing house with Y/N." I said

"Well I'm not going anywhere. So you remember that you'll have to get used to seeing me. Y/N loves me and so does Royalty here."

"Isn't that right Ro Ro." She said as she tried to touch my baby. I moved back quickly before she could.

"Don't you dare touch her." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Alright here you go. Everything you need is in here, I put extra diapers and some of her medicine in here. Since she's been a little sick." I heard Y/N's voice coming from the steps.

I gave her a small smiled and nodded. "Ok, thank you again Y/N." She nodded and shrugged. "No problem." She looked at me for a second and I looked away.

"You alright Camila?" I sniffed and nodded "uh yeah I'm fine." She gave me a knowing look as she looked between India and I.

"Um ok well, see you later baby." She said while kissing on Royalty causing her to laugh.

"Bye Camila" I heard that bitch say as I was walking out the door. I can not wait for Y/N to open up her damn eyes and see her for what she really is. Because if she keeps coming at me like that, we're going to have some problems.

•••••••••••

A/N

Hello guys😁so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter😭

Soooo do you guys think that Camila's over reacting or is India over stepping her boundaries?? 💭

Is there really something weird going on with India..is she using Y/N??🤨

Does Y/N really love her..or does she just feel guilty for what happened years ago??🧐

Thank you all so much for reading/voting🤗💘

P.s. sorry for any mistakes🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
474K 22.8K 98
» Three years later and things have changed, the girls are happily married now and logan is older. But will something or someone from either of ther...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...