Running Into The Gangster

By friesbeforeguys101

Some call me bad luck. Some call me unlucky. Some call me their worst nightmare. Most fear me. Most scream w... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY- SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY- NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE

FORTY-TWO

31.9K 802 74
By friesbeforeguys101

I️ honestly don't know what to do now.

~Edward~

I kicked at the grass and then looked up as i lifted up my hat and wiped my forehead. I sighed and looked towards the building. Why the hell shoot him though? He didn't even do anything but just found something of you.

I had the gun strapped on my back and around of my shoulder and i just continued to stare at the window where the bullet shot through.

Man, his daughter is taking over the company then. That can't happen.

I place my hands on my hips and looked back to the ground and the breeze blew against the grass and it made my shirt press against my back. I took off the gun and clicked off the clip and looked at how many billets were in. When i removed the clip and looked in it, i saw nothing. No bullets, completely empty.

My eyebrows furrowed and i thought i dropped the bullets so i looked at the ground but no, my shoes were the only things on the grass. I clipped back the clip and placed the gun back on my back and shoulder. I walked back and walked in the building. I walked into the "lobby"- i don't know what they call it here. I walked towards the group of men and they stopped talking when i was few steps away from them.

"Why stop talking?" I said as i raised an eyebrow and placed my hands at my side.

They stared at me and turned towards me while they crossed their arms over their chest. I didn't feel intimidated by any one here so i don't know why they're dong all this. I just stood there and stared at them as they did the same.

"So, are you going to tell me what you we-"

"We think you set boss up so you can take the business." One of them said.

I looked over to him and he has a stone cold face as his jaw tics as his hands close around his biceps tight.

"You think i set John up-"

"That's what i said didn't i."

"Why because he died?"

"Clearly, what else."

"Well, why would i want one of my friends dead?"

"Because like i said, you wanted the business."

I gave a soft chuckle and shook my head, "i don't want this business. I'm part of a bigger and the most known business, why would i want this one? Only few know you guys, and guess what. It's from my business i work for. So please explain why you think i would want this one." I said as my face went stone and my hands closed around to fist.

He stood there quiet. The rest of them men looked back and forth from him to me and i couldn't help but roll my eyes at how dumb he looks now. "How many did you guys think i wanted this company from what he told you?" I looked around and they all looked at each other and then stuck up their hands. I roll my eyes again and took a step back.

"Now who looks stupid. I'm going to discuss to other men about how to freakin find his killer. Since you guys like to think things that aren't true. And if i did want this company i would've started changing things and telling everyone I'm the new boss. But the next boss goes to child which I'm sure you guys all know who she is." I winked and their faces went pale.

I walked up stairs where i had Ricardo be at and i walked in. I walked towards the desk and took off the gun and placed it on it. I looked around and saw Ricardo at the picture frames.

"Did you find anything so we can leave already?"

"Um, just the broken glass and that's pretty much it. Other than that, there's nothing and I'm sure boss wouldn't want a bag filled with glass." He said as his back was towards me and he reached up and grabbed a picture frame.

"Well are you ready?"

"Who's this?" He turns towards me and shows me his daughter.

My lips go into a frown and i sigh, "that's his daughter and the next boss." His eyebrows shoot up and he looks back at the picture.

"How old is she?"

"I'm not sure. I'm sure he told me but i forgot. But how the hell is she going to keep this company going?? She's a kid and a girl. A female is going to have so many target if they find out a girl is holding a company's name."

"No shît." He continues to stare at it but i sigh and walk over to him.

"I don't even think his men told her yet."

"I would be afraid to tell her too. Does she have a mother or he was the only one taking care of her?"

"I don't know." I look at the picture and if i was one of his men i don't think i would be able to tell her either.

I took the frame from him and placed it back on the shelf. "Come on. We'll come back tomorrow. I need to give Vincenzo this damn gun and help him take freakin Ever off her high state." I said as i glared at him and then walked over to the desk to grabbed the gun.

He laughs, "i still think it's pretty funny."

"And i think it's pretty funny that you got beaten up by him." I place the gun over my back and should and look over to him and see him glaring at me. I give a smirk and wink.

*****

We walk into the building and i walk towards his office and place the gun on his desk. I don't know where Ricardo went as we came into the building since he didn't follow me into his office. I sit down on the seat in front of his desk and place my hat on his desk right next to the gun.

I grabbed the phone on his desk and dial his number. It rings a couple of times but i hear him sigh against the phone and then says, "what."

"I'm in your office. I have the gun so i don't know if you want to come have a look at it or not. And i was going to ask if you wanted to go visit Johns place tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'll go in a bit. I have Mai in the docs room. I'm just going to let her stay the night here and let her sleep this damn drug off and when she's sleeping he can look at her knee. I'll be there in a bit. And I'll see if i feel like it tomorrow, I'll probably go. I'll be there in a bit, don't leave. And make sure Ricardo is there too." He then clicks and i place the phone down.

Welp.

*******

I'm tired.

Book IG:friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 9.5K 14
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
240 23 24
"I'm confused, I already told you I hate you! Why do you keep bothering me?" He pushes up against me bringing his face close, very close. Centimeter...
260K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
73.9K 1.5K 52
I wrap my hands around his dick, stroking the length of it. His head falls back as my thumb grazes his tip. " I'm paying my professor for his lesson...