Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good ๐Ÿค— More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
Terrible loss
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
UPDATEEEEEEE

11.

31.3K 1K 305
By Tea_air_raaaa

Bianca-

"Awww sister you need some medicine?"  Artist asked holding my hair back as I threw up.

I shook my head getting up and going to brush my teeth.

If this is what I think it is I don't know what I'm going to do.

I finished brushing my teeth.

"I think I ate too fast. I always get sick when I do that." I told him.

"Alright sis if you need something just call or text me I gotta head out and take Ella to her hair appointment." He said hugging me

"Thanks I will." I said laying back down and he left out.

I sighed holding my pounding head.

After the funeral I hadn't heard from Dave he's been at home Don said he wasn't in the right mind to work and I'm glad he wasn't working cause I don't want nothing happening to him.

He hasn't called me back or texted me back so I don't know. I'll probably stop by his house today to make sure he good.

I held my stomach groaning as I felt myself getting nauseous all over again but the feeling went away.

I flipped the covers off and went in my drawer grabbing the pregnancy test I've been dreading on taking and went to the bathroom.

I was home alone so that put me at ease I love my brothers but they been extra nosey lately.

I peed on it and sat it on the counter waiting as I scrolled through my phone.

This seemed like the longest wait of my life.

Hopefully I just been extra paranoid and I'm not pregnant.

I sighed waiting bouncing my leg as I waited.

Finally my alarm went off and I closed my eyes before looking at it.

I knew it, positive.

I don't know if I'm happy or sad. I know I'm scared.

"Best frienddddd im here." I heard Ashley tell from down stairs. I wrapped the test in some tissue and ran into my room to hide it in the zipper part of my purse.

"I'm up here." I yelled back sitting on my bed.

I leaned back because I felt sick again. Ughh I'm going to get tired of this fast.

"Hey bitch I missed you." She hugged me.

"I missed you too." I said as I felt myself gag because of her perfume.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"I've just been super sick lately." I told her so she would stay farther away from me.

"Ew bitch I can't be getting sick that's not happening." She said sitting far away at the end of my bed.

"I don't think it's contagious." I shrugged because I knew it wasn't.

"I can't take no chances." She said.
"What you been up to?" She asked me.

I shrugged. "I've just been here chilling. I can't go to work so I been bored.

"Yeah I don't know how you sit here when there's beef between Cameron and your brothers." She said shaking her head.

I shrugged "I'm used to it" I said.

"I just wish they would kill his stupid ass and leave it at that." She said.

I cut my eyes at her cause she know Cameron is a sore subject for me.

She laughed at me putting her hands up in surrender "I'm just saying you know I don't like his ass he did you wrong and if you want to forgive him go head but I'm not." She said.

"Artist wouldn't even think about killing him unless he tried something crazy. They only have beef because of other people in his set."

"So why you be having to hide out?"

I shrugged. "I guess they think Cam going to come after me or something." Which was stupid because I knew he wouldn't.

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go out to this party with Jayla and I but you can't." She said.

"Yeah I'm sorry you know I wish I could but my brothers would kill me." I said I really didn't want to go anyways my focus was seeing Dave today.

"I know it's okay. But I was just dropping by before I go to this class I love you." She said blowing me kisses cause I was "sick"

"I love you too ." I said returning her kisses.

She left out and here I was alone again.

I sighed getting up to throw some leggings and a shirt on so I could stop by Dave's house.

I grabbed the pregnancy test putting it in my purse. And don't worry it has the cap on it so it's not dirty.

I grabbed my keys and made my way out.

On the way to Dave's house my heart was racing I swear it's going to jump out my chest.

I pulled up in his driveway and cut the engine.

I put my head on the steering wheel and breathed in and out collecting myself before I got out.

I grabbed my purse and got out walking up to his door ringing the door bell.

He didn't answer I rung it again.

He has the cameras in his house where he can see who is at the door.

No answer.

I rang it again cause I knew he was here and I finally heard him coming down the stairs.

"I'm coming." He mumbled behind the door and finally unlocked it.

"Hey What you doing here?" He asked.

I looked at him confused.

"I'm here checking on you. Can I come in or?" I said.

He stepped aside so I could and didn't say a word.

"How you been D?" I asked putting my purse down sitting on the couch. He sat with me.

He shrugged "Just taking it one day at a time." He said.

I was so nervous I was breathing hard and my palms were sweating so much.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked looking at me wipe my hands on my leggings.

"David I got to tell you something." I said looking down.

"I don't need no more bad news man." He said shaking his head.

That's the thing I don't know if it's bad news or not.

"I have to tell you this D." I said.

"This must be serious what's going on?" He said taking my hand in his.

"Dave I-I'm pregnant." I said not even looking at him.

He laughed "You serious?" He asked letting go of my hand and crossing his arms across his chest.

"I'm deadass." I nodded.

"Well the baby ain't mine so why you telling me?" He said seriously.

"Dave what? I haven't been fucking nobody but you and you know that!" I said as tears came to my eyes.

"Nah I don't know that. That nigga Cameron still alive so you could've been fucking him and I know you like the nigga Rock that's probably his baby." He said.

I looked at him in disbelief as tears fell down my face.

"Dave I haven't fucked NOBODY but you. Why would I lie to you David? If this baby wasn't yours I wouldn't tell you it was. Do you think I want to deal with my brothers knowing I got pregnant by you?" I cried.

"Man Bianca I don't want to hear this shit." He said getting up.

"D are you serious right now?" I said.

"Deadass serious that baby not mine so you need to go find the father." He said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Wow. Okay." I said getting up grabbing my purse and wiping my face.

I walked to the door and he opened for me.

I looked at him "You know this baby is yours." I said and walked out getting in my car.

As soon as I got in I broke down.

I can't believe he just told me that. He had no reason to believe that this baby isn't his and he knows it.

I wiped my eyes and finally started the car pulling off.

Guess I'm doing this on my own because I refuse to abort my baby whether Dave wants to be there or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 156 14
New York meets Virginia.
557 20 11
โš ๏ธ JUST READ โš ๏ธ
19.3K 542 14
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...