A Love To Remember

By RichNiggaJay

Read to find out what happens in Jaylee's life! All Rights Reserved. Urban Fiction More

Life As Jaylee
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty

Five

6.7K 212 14
By RichNiggaJay

Trey

I pushed Trina head off my dick and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said into the phone, kinda aggravated.

"Hey Trey." Jaylee said into the phone. Her voice sounds so damn sweet. I coughed. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. Trina got mad.

"Are you seriously on the phone right now Trey? I thought we was supposed to be fucking!" She screamed. Jaylee hung up the phone.

"Dammit Trina! You just ruined something good! And no bitch! We wasn't gone fuck! I just fuck with your for sloppy top, hoe." I said to her and walked out her house.

Damn man. I was planning on cuffing Jaylee. I drove to her house to try to get her back. I got out my car and knocked on her door.

She came to the door with black booty shorts, a white t-shirt, and a brace on her thigh. She still looked sexy.

"What do you want Trey?" She asked. "You." I said. She scoffed. "Whatever." She said and tried to close the door. I pushed it back and went it.

"Get out of my damn house Trey!" She screamed at me. I closed the door and went over and tried to grab her.

She was trying to get out of my arms. I held her. She stretched my arm but I still didn't let her go. She finally gave up and sighed. I let her go and looked at her.

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. I chuckled. This girl right here.
"Get out of my house Trey." She said looking in my eyes. We both know she didn't want me to go.

"No, I wanna be here with you." I said. She twisted her lips and said. "Nope. No you don't! Go be with the bitch you supposed to be fucking!" I looked at her.

"But Jaylee-"

"But Jaylee nothing! Get out! Go!" She screamed at me. I grabbed her face and tried to kiss her. She kept moving.

"Stop playing with me girl." I said, smacking my lips.

She gave up and kissed me back. We were just kissing in the middle of her living room. I would do this all day if I could.

She pulled back and pushed me. She was blushing. "I like you Trey." She said. "I like you too baby, but I don't think you can handle me." I said, honestly. My lifestyle is not for her. I don't wanna put her in danger.

She looked sad. "What do you mean?" She asked. We sat down on her couch.

"I'm dangerous Jaylee." I said. "Dangerous how?" She asked, looking scared. I sighed. "I kill niggas." I said.

She mumbled something. "What?" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head. I wanna know what she said. "Nah, whatchu say boo?"

She lowered her head and said, "Just like every other nigga here." Even though I did get offended, I didn't say anything. She's right. It's either kill or get killed in these streets.

I pulled her into a hug and played in her hair. She moaned a lil bit. I guess that turned her on. She laid her head in my lap, grabbed the Tv remote, and turned on the Tv. We just sat there and watched BET movies. I'm gonna have to cuff this girl, soon.

Kayla

"Miss me with that bullshit Jay. I know you were with somebody else! You said it yourself!" I screamed at Jay, with tears in my eyes.

He grabbed my arms. I pulled them away. He said to me, "Baby I was drunk last night! I didn't mean shit I was saying! You know that!"

I was crying so hard. I can't deal with this shit no more. I grabbed my keys and left. I need someone to vent to. I can't go to Jaylee because she probably can't stand me now. I was being stupid, and a bitch.

I decided to give it a try. I called her phone. No answer. I called again. She answered.

"Hello?" She sounded happy and all giggly. Reminds me how I used to be on the phone with Jay.

"Jaylee, can I come over? We need to talk."

"You said what you had to say at Loviette Kayla. What is there to discuss?"

"Look Jaylee, I'm so sorry for saying what I said! But right now, I just need a shoulder to cry on." I said crying.

She sighed. "Come on over boo." I said okay and hung up. It's feels good to have my bestie back. I drove to her house. There was a black Tahoe parked there.

I knocked and that Trey guy answered the door. He nodded at me and went back over to Jaylee. They kissed and he left. Aww, they're so cute.

I sat down next to her. "What's wrong boo?" She asked me. I just cried on her and let it all out.

Trey

I walked in my house to find my squad sitting on my couch eating my shit. These niggas something else.

"Yo who the fuck told y'all niggas to touch my shit?" I asked. They looked at me and laughed. I laughed too.

Damien turned and looked at me and said. "What the fuck you so happy for?" He asked. I laughed. "Y'all I think I'm bout to settle down." I said.

They all pretended to die. I was dying too. These niggas stupid. Quay hopped up. "Nigga is you foreal foreal?" He asked, stuffing a Dorito in his mouth.

"Yes nigga. Her name Jaylee." I said, thinking about her. They started laughing. "This nigga over here thinking bout her." said Melo.

I smacked my lips. "Nigga shutup."

"Anymotherfuckingways, nigga what she look like?" Damiem asked. "Bro she white and she-"

"Nigga she what? Awwwww shit! This nigga got him a white bitch!" Melo yelled.

"Yo don't call her no bitch." I said.

"Damn this nigga serious. Yo we gotta meet her." Quay said. Damien nodded and said, "Hell yeah. Bro you know she gotta meet the squad."

I nodded. "Shit, y'all wanna meet her right now or what?" I asked. "Yeah." They all said. I pulled out my phone and called her.

"Hello?" She answered in that sweet voice.

"Hey, uhhhh you wanna meet my squad shorty?" I asked.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, you ain't doing nothing." I joked.

She giggled and said, "Okay, give me an address."

I told her my address and she told me she'd be there in about ten minutes, and hung up.

I turn to my niggas. "She coming, but aye don't be asking shorty no dumb shit! Melo!"

Melo was eating an oreo. "Nigga what you say my name for?" Damien laughed.

"Cause nigga you know how you get when it comes to meeting people." Quay said.

Melo smacked his lips and waved us off. There was a knock at the door. It was her. I went over and opened the door. Damn, she bad as shit.

She had on some all white nike Air Forces, some blue jeans, and a pink and white striped polo shirt. She had her hair in a long ponytail.

"Hey Trey." She said, hugging me. I hugged her back and said, "Hey boo. You look cute ma." She blushed. I chuckled. "Come on in shorty!" Melo yelled.

I shook my head. She giggled and came in. "Hey." She said and waved at them.

"Wassup boo?" Damien said. I looked at him. "Aye watch that shit bro." I said to him. He laughed. "Yeah aight. Wassup Jaylee?" He asked.

"I'm chillin, Wassup? What's yall's names?" She asked. This shit straight. She fit right in with squad.

About thirty minutes later...

"Melo nigga, stop lying." I said. He always telling silly stories. He was saying how he fucked five bitches at the same damn time.

"Right. Nigga ain't ever pulled a hoe." Quay said.

Damien laughed. "Hell yea. Nigga ain't ever come close to the number of hoes Trey be pulling."

Right when he said that Jaylee was coming out of the bathroom. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Oh word? Guess you don't need me then." She said and started walking towards the door.

I got up and went after her. I grabbed her arm, but she pulled away and went outside. I went outside after her. She was about to get in her car, but I stopped her.

"Aye where you think you goin girl? You ain't bout to leave me." I said and kissed her jawline.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Yeah whatever nigga, talk to me when you get rid of ya lil hoes."

"I don't have no hoes baby." That was a lie, but if she stays with me, I'll drop them all.

"Then what the fuck was Damien saying Trey?" She asked.

I sighed. "Nothing."

"Right." She said and got in her car. I tried to run to the other side but she backed up and drove off.

"Damn man!" I yelled. She probably think I'm full of shit now. Damn. I'm always fucking something up!

Jay

"Bro this like the twentieth time I done called her stupid ass!" I yelled to Jaylen. Maybe I should call Jaylee.

I haven't seen Jaylee since that day at the hospital. I don't think shit will ever be the same between me and her. I still love her tho.

I was trying to reach Kayla. She thinks I cheated on her. I didn't. I was just saying shit to get her out of my face.

Flashback

I walked in the house around three in the morning. I was drunk as fuck. I had the worst fucking headache known to man.

"Where the fuck have you been Jay?!" Kayla screamed at me. I was not trying to hear none of this shit. I waved her off.

She got in my face and said, "It's three in the morning and you just now walking in this bitch?! What the fuck were you doing Jay?!" She screamed.

"I was fucking another bitch. Happy? Now get the fuck out my face Kayla! Damn!" I said and went upstairs, into our room, and crashed."

Flashback Over.

I was bullshitting. I swear I didn't cheat on her. No other girl compared to her in my eyes. I'm loyal to that damn girl and she knows it, but she stubborn as hell. I don't know how I'm gonna get her ass back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.1K 27
Naruto ends up on team ten instead of team 7. watch as new bonds are formed Ino will she like being paired with a lazy genus and the dead last. Naru...
7K 360 13
Sierra Snape knew her Hogwarts journey will be thrilling, just like everybody's but what she didnt know was that those seven years will change her li...
230K 8K 45
Olyvia 25 years old is and undercover cop who's put on a case to bring one of saint Louis biggest kingpins in the game down when this becomes a pers...
233K 129 4
My personal life; Rants; and ETC.