She is my soul

By steeldragonslayer

This is a gargoyles Goliath x oc, I don't own gargoyles or it's characters Disney does. I only own the Oc hop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

61 2 0
By steeldragonslayer

It's been a few weeks but everything is back to normal for the gargoyles and everyone, Elisa is working with a new partner but she has some information for the gargoyles.
(Azlin's pov)
I held Jade on the side of my hip when Elisa came up and told me she had to speak to the guys. I understood and we watched the guys wake up but I felt something was off but soon Elisa revealed about her new partner, I didn't like this but I told her I would follow her tonight to make sure she is safe and to keep an eye on her partner. She understood but Goliath told me he and Lexington, Broadway, Angela and Brooklyn was coming but I heard someone land outside and saw Eclipse and she looked at me and said, "I came to visit but I take you are leaving I'll watch Jade and Bronx with Hudson help." We thanked her and I went with Elisa in her car and met her partner, I did not trust him but acted nice till we arrived to a dam and I looked around but I did not like the feeling we weren't alone.
(Elisa's pov)
I can see Azlin isn't comfortable and she turned around and said, "Who are you boy?" He turned around and told her his name but she grabbed him by his shirt and said, "I can tell you lying tell the truth or my way." He grabbed Azlin wrist and threw her over his shoulder and pulled a gun out, I heard a growl and saw the guys were here and Goliath was angry.
(Goliath's pov)
When I landed I went to Azlin side and she held her side and she hissed and said, "Great that's going to hurt in the morning." I went to help her up but I heard, "Step back beast!" And I saw the male aiming at us but Brooklyn tackled him and I helped Azlin up and she thanked me but I told her to take Elisa somewhere safe and she nod and grabbed Elisa by the hand and ran over to her vehicle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 147 33
Two different sides One war A love that struck them like lightning (Adora x OC character) *I do not own any of the characters other than Ella and her...
17.2K 385 18
{ Ten Years Ago } "My Abuela says your going to hurt me and my family go away" what..? What was he talking about|| { Now } "What are you doing back...
3.1K 150 26
"When you look into her eyes, she sees things that no one else can." - Alexander Kennedy "I can actually feel like this force pulling me toward the...
1K 32 74
This is an x Oc, but I do have an x reader on my page, but of course, you can always switch out my character's name for your name. All these stories...