The Blind Alpha | ✓

By reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 13: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 23: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 26: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 53: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 82: Irene Rose
Chapter 83: Alpha Archer
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 87: Irene Rose
Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 94: Third Person's POV

131K 4.5K 972
By reneefuzzybunny

A.N last chapter guys, then epilogue. I love you all, thank you for sharing this journey with me.

ALPHA JAMES' BOOK IS NOW ON MY PROFILE. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! CAN WE GET THAT BOOK TO 400 READS??

They watched as their precious little twins laid in their respective cots in the baby room in the hospital, Irene and Archer held hands as they laid their sorrows together as they remembered their deceased little pup who they thought fit to cremate later during the week on the grounds of the pack, for hope that their pup will take care of the other expecting mothers. They didn't cry about the loss of their pup anymore, they knew that Aiden would be watching over them with love and care even though they couldn't take care of him.

The doctors had informed them that Armelle had kicked the little bubble that preserved them causing her to go to a premature birth, Aiden had died as he his heart was weak from not developing properly and River had simply come out healthy. It warmed their hearts knowing that at least two of them as well, it had taken Irene three days to full recovery and all that was left of her pregnancy was two small stretch marks and some stitches. Archer was very gentle with her since she was able to walk, taking care of her as if she was a child and Irene adored him for doing that. She was still deeply saddened as a mother's love was everything and losing one of her own was a feeling on it's own.

But Archer made sure she was never alone or sad, he tried to make her happy even though he too was feeling the sadness. He just wanted her smile, a loss of a pup meant a lot, but it left room for growth and maybe, sometime in the future, they will have another pup. Irene's body was pressed against his chest, the beautiful curves of hers fit well with his as they simply stood there, looking at their pups with deep love and adoration.

"Armelle is moving," Irene whispered in what seemed to be happiness, Archer's eyes snapped to his baby girl who moved around in her little cot, cooing as her brother slept soundly next to her.

"That's my little Alpha," Archer cooed softly as his first born, Armelle was playing with her little fist. It was unheard of for a female Alpha, many dangers led to a female reigning over a pack. But, he was overjoyed that they would break that stereotype. He would sure teach his little girl to fight back all the men and make sure she would treat her mate better than he did with her. Hopefully, she'd take Irene's beauty and her personality, he also wished she'd inherit his stubbornness and his drive to be the best Alpha she could be. She would not bow down to any threat and go straight in when needed to be. She would be a strong female Alpha and no body was going to take that title away from her.

"Look at River, he's looking at Armelle," Irene whispered back as she noticed that the little brother was looking at his older sister

"I love them both, I love you," Archer smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her cheek, Irene blushed feeling warmth all over again.

"I love you too," Irene said softly and Archer took that opportunity to plant his lips against hers, a smile blossoming on her face as she relished in the feelings that he gave her. Even now, she felt like she was falling in love with him all over again, he was her rock and she was able to lean on him for anything.

"We're parents, Goddess, I'm so glad you're here. I-I don't know what I'd do without you," he breathed out as they broke apart, their faces only mere inches from each other that they could see all of their emotions, their souls being bared out to them as they stared at each other. Irene's heart ached painfully at the thought of not having him in her life, she'd do anything just to have him with her.

"I'm here, I'm glad too baby, I don't ever want to loose you," she said back, her eyes filled with sadness as she imagined a life without Archer. A life without Archer, is no life in her eyes.

"You're never going to loose me baby, I'll always be here," he murmured, making Irene's heart melt. Goddess, he was amazing.

"I love you Archer," she mumbled before pressing her lips against his, which he immediately reacted by kissing her back, all of their emotions mixed together as they kissed in the hospital hallway. A life without their other half, wasn't a life worthy of living.

News of the pregnancy and the death of a pup had spread around the pack quickly, pack members came to hospital with broken faces as they said their condolences to the Alpha and Luna. Irene kept a brave face as many had offered gifts for the Armelle and River which she took with thanks, each person that came by to say 'sorry' made her heart heavy and filled with the fact that her little boy was gone. It had hurt her, but she breathed in and showed that she was stronger than this. Aiden would've wanted his mother happy, so she tried to be.

She took care of Armelle and River for two hours everyday, and each day, they became stronger and much more healthier. Irene and Archer loved those times, making sure that whatever they did with the pups, they did it together. They loved their twins so much, it sometimes hurt them to the point they would start tearing up at how lucky they were to have two of them.

Both families went to congratulate them and say their condolences, often the females would visit Irene and comforted her, helping her take care of the pups as Archer had to painfully leave to confront the pack who was worried of their Luna's prolonged absence. But, as six days went by, the pain of loosing the pup never disappeared as the cremation was finally planned.

Irene watched with Armelle in her arms as Archer did with River, both faces filled with tears as the watched a little coffin alight from far away. Only family members and close friends watched with them, faces the same as they saw the little coffin slowly fall apart. They were outside in an open field, some pack warriors watched with them to make sure all was well as they cried their hearts out underneath the bright moon. The twins were awake, eyes peering out of their eyelids to watch their parents cry, for reasons they could not comprehend.

Irene's heart felt like it was being gripped by an unknown force, Archer's entire being was numb as the big bad Alpha was crying for the loss of his pup, all his pain resurfacing as he held River in his large arms. River and Armelle were crying as well, but they weren't hungry, they were sad, for the connection that they shared with their long loss brother was slowly fading away with each passing second. The whole pack felt their Luna and Alpha's pain as they did their normal things in their homes, praying to the Moon Goddess that the Donovan family would be strong. It was a mournful day for all.

Once the cremation process was finished, Irene and Archer shakily held the cremation jar with Aiden's ashes as they walked towards the front of the pack where beautiful flowers and plants adorned the front gates. Tears went in their eyes and onto the little jar as they held each other with all that they had, the silver jar shaped into a wolf's head would be a reminder that their baby fought for so long until passing away in his mother's arms.

The whole pack bowed their heads as they allowed a small passage way for the crying couple, faces solemn and filled with emotions as they watched their Alpha and Luna walk. Children lined in front of the adults as a symbolic reminder that a child had died and now the pups would stay strong for the one that they had lost. Everyone wore black clothing, a small charm of a wolf was given to every member to show that this pack had suffered a terrible loss.

As the couple reached the front gate, they stopped. Irene wiped away her tears, face red and throat scratchy as her fingers shook with emotion. Fairy lights shone on her face as she stood there with Archer who was trying to keep everything together, but occasionally a sob would pass through. Irene regained her breath so that she could begin her speech.

"I-I, you were such a beautiful baby. You remind me off the suffers I've been through and how through that suffering I found light. You were only so small, as big as your father's hands as you laid in my arms, heart weak, but still beating. It was as if you were staying strong for me, the doctor's said you wouldn't make it for so long, but you held on longer than they expected. You were so strong my child, you would've been a strong warrior just like daddy.

One look at you and I fell in love, your precious body wrapped up in thin blankets, not crying wand just there. But, then you opened your eyes and beautiful blue eyes that remind me of your daddy. But, then, you couldn't fight anymore and you left us. I'm sorry my love I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry I wasn't able to take your pain away and I'm sorry for not staying strong. You and your siblings are everything to me, now, you're gone and I love you so damn much. You will be a constant reminder of who I am now and I only wish you stayed longer and grew up with all of us. I wish you stayed, I wish you lived, but I know, the Goddess has destined you for bigger things that I know you will do wonderfully.

Aiden Joseph Donovan, even thought I knew you for a short time, it felt like I knew you before I knew myself. I love you my baby, my beautiful Aiden. May the Goddess protect you." Irene and sobbed painfully as she held the jar in her hands. Archer wrapped her arms around her waist behind her, pressing light comforting kisses on her head as she cried. Archer felt a piece of him break off as he held the sobbing Irene.

"You're amazing baby," he whispered soothingly in her ear as he slowly unraveled his arms around her so he could hold the jar. Irene immediately placed her head on her shoulder and a hand wrapped around one of his arms, crying to herself as she felt the whole in her heart grow bigger.

"Aiden Joseph Donovan, I never got to fully meet you, but seeing you in your mother's arms made me wish the 'could have been,' You looked so fragile, as if you could break. Mummy talks about how strong you were and I wished I was there to see you and your beautiful eyes that your mummy had described. You are a strong wolf, a beautiful baby boy who I knew, if you were with us, would've made a great warrior. You, my son, have made my world complete even though you weren't alive.

I only wish you got to see me and I only wish I got to see you grow up and become the amazing boy I dreamed you would be. You would kick your mummy's stomach like it was a soccer ball and she would laugh at how strong you were. If only I got to see that. I feel-I feel like a failure knowing I could've been there, holding you in my arms as your heart was beating. I feel like I couldn't protect you and now, we're here. Wishing things that could have been.

You have part of my heart and soul with you, may the Goddess protect and cherish you, something that I couldn't do. I know you will watch over us and I hope that whatever you do, you do it with everything you got. You're a fighter until your very last breath and I love you my beautiful boy. I'll see you soon, keep on fighting," Archer choked out, his body sagging as he trembled in absolute sadness. His body holding onto the jar with all his might, afraid it might fall as Irene hugged him from the side and pressed a kiss to his cheek. He didn't want to let go, he didn't want to let go of his son.

"I'm so sorry Aiden, I'm so sorry," he whispered out as Irene had held some of the jar in her hands, the whole pack watched with aching hearts as Irene and Archer started to walk closer to the entrance where the warriors were lining up on the side, ready to salute to Aiden Joseph Donovan.

"It's time baby, it's time to let you go," Irene whispered to both Aiden and Archer who was shaking. He nodded slowly, wiping away the tears from Irene's eyes.

Archer slowly opened the jar, the wolf head splitting in half as it revealed the black and white ashes of their deceased baby. His heart breaking as they both held the jar together. A small whisper of 'I'm ready' was heard from Irene and with shaking hands, they finally they tipped the jar and the ashes began to spill on pack lands.

Irene was sobbing as they moved the jar around to fully implement Aiden onto the entrance, warriors saluted their lost member as the silence was coming upon them. Archer felt like he was choking as he watched his son's ashes be mixed with the dirt underneath the flowered entrance of the pack.

"I'll miss you Aiden," Irene cried out as the last of his remains disappeared into the ground and out of the jar. Archer said nothing as he gripped Irene's arm painfully, afraid that if he didn't, he'd fall to the ground.

"Let us howl to the Moon, for we have lost a pack member today. Let us rejoice and mourn as one for Aiden Joseph Donovan is with the Goddess above," Jacob screamed out, with tear streaking down his face. Irene held onto Archer as he did with her, tears escaping their eyes as they howled to the moon. Before they knew it, the rest of the pack howled together. Their heads up in the air as they joined together to create a melodic sound of a united pack crying out for the loss of a precious member. Irene felt proud to have a pack like this one, they all cried for the same purpose and they all stayed together. Archer felt it too, the pride swarming within them as they continued to howl against the moon.

"Let us run together for Aiden!" Archer howled to them all, every pack member howled back, a united force.

"For Aiden!" they cheered together before changing into their wolf forms, kids on their backs as howled before dashing off into the forest, not touching where Aiden laid as they passed their Alpha and Luna and ran off, howling to the Goddess above. Irene and Archer were last, both still crying, but hearts slowly filling up. None of them dared to move as it was too hard to.

"Come on Irene, let's run with our pack," Archer whispered, Irene only shook her head sobbing.

"I can't, it shouldn't be this hard, I can't," she cried out into his shoulder as Archer hugged her, feeling her pain as she did with him.

"I know baby, I know, at least turn to a wolf, Crescent needs this," Archer pleaded softly, Irene sobbed for a few minutes, thinking to herself.

"Come on Irene, this is not the end," Irene's mother spoke softly, holding on to Armelle as her husband held onto River who was dressed in black, sleeping soundly even from the howling.

"We'll do this together baby," Archer whispered and Irene shut her eyes and allowed her pain to flow through her freely. Her heart ached, but Crescent needed this and nodded slowly.

"Together," she mumbled out before painfully transforming into her wolf.

She sighed in content at the feeling of being one with her wolf, Crescent coming in and yipping happily, finally being free from her cages. Archer followed suit in his beautiful wolf that Crescent licked her snout over. She felt free, almost complete as she finally found more strength within her, but she felt the hole in her heart as she looked at Archer.

"We're in this together baby, you and me, ready?" Archer mumbled into the mind link, before coming up to her, licking her gorgeous fur. She mewled slightly and nodded slowly.

"Ready," she whispered once again, before they took off together. Hearts aching, but it was a reminder of all the hardships that they faced, the things that they've overcome and the pained they went through. A once blind Alpha growing into a stronger one and a wolf who thought she could live a life without a mate, became someone who found her other half. Call it cliche, but they found something that they thought they would never have. Love.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 10.6K 23
Athena Blackwood is a brave yet shy young woman. Smart and intelligent, she only mixes herself with the right people. Her only friend Remi decides t...
536K 16K 54
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
200K 8.3K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
31.3K 1K 34
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...