Louis' Secret.... (Larry Styl...

Por ConcreteWarrior

Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge... Más

Louis' Secret.... (Larry Stylinson)
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Explanation...
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
NOT A CHAPTER! :)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Apologies.... :(
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not a chapter
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
SURPRISSEE!!!!
GUESS WHO!!!

Chapter 28

7.4K 292 66
Por ConcreteWarrior

Soo Hello again! Here's chapter 28, i'm sorry you had to wait so long but the truth is..The chapter was finished like a week or so ago but i seriously thought that i already posted it so...It was defenitely my fault and i apologize for my stupid mistake. 

But because of that mistake i had time to make this chapter a bit...longer.I hope you guys like it and please comment and vote and stuff <3

Ps: Thank you so much for the reads and the votes and of course the comments i already recieved. It really means a lot to me! Thank you so much , love you all <3 

So let's just get on with the chapter okay? ENJOY!!! 

Stay cute!! :D

Vote <3

Comment <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28

-Harry-

He hated me. Well, I don’t blame him though. He’s stuck in a basement, tied up on a mattress. Well I would hate me too. I sighted and texted Liam asking him how school was.

Liam: pretty boring, like always. How’s Louis?

Of course he would immediately ask about him.

Me: I’m good too, in case you wonder. Louis’ fine, he woke up a few minutes ago.

Liam: I didn’t wonder. How did he react?

Me: thanks mate -_- well, depends on how you take it :D

Liam: don’t smiley face me! What did he do?

Me: :o well, he kind of yelled at the top of his lungs for about 10 minutes.

Liam: WHAT! You think someone heard him?

I thought about that for a minute.

Me: hope not :D

Liam: stop with the smileys! You untied him right?

Me: yeah of course I did :D

Liam: you didn’t…

Me: Not yet but I’ll do it soon, pinky promise <3

Liam: no, you’re doing it NOW!...a heart…seriously Styles?

I chuckled.

Me: I just love you man, don’t judge me!

Liam: Harry! Just go and untie the poor lad.

I sighted and didn’t reply. maybe he was right, I should go and untie him before he cuts his wrists open. Don’t want to have a dead body in my basement. Try to explain that to your mum! Speaking of my mum, she didn’t came home last night. She texted me saying she was at her friend’s house though. She’ll be home in the evening, if Louis still yells like that when she gets home, I’m screwed. I walked downstairs taking a deep breath before I walked in the basement. Louis groaned but didn’t move a muscle from the mattress he was laying on. I stopped forwards and tried to untie his hands when I noticed the rope was covered with blood. ‘what the fuck?’ I snapped and rushed towards a shelf to get myself a knife because I couldn’t get the rope off. While I was cutting I shook Louis’ shoulder, trying to wake him up. ‘hmm…’ he just mumbled. ‘Louis! Are you nuts? What the fuck were you doing?’ I snapped at him but he didn’t respond. I smiled in relief when the rope felt down on the ground and Louis was released.

I scooped him up and carried him carefully upstairs to my bedroom. I laid him down and started to examine his wrists. ‘god, Lou.’ I whined when I saw the cuts and scratches. I sighted and walked towards my bathroom to get my first aid kit. I cleaned the cuts and wrapped a bandage around it. Louis sighted and turned around in my bed so he laid on his side. I was to wrapped up in the moment, I jumped a few meters up when my phone buzzed.

Nini! (Niall): hi mate, I hate you…

Okay, random?

Me: what did I do now?

I waited impatiently for a reply.

Nini!: you’re not at school. Good reason to hate you ;)

I rolled my eyes when I was reading the text.

Me: I wish I was at school. This is no fun L

Suddenly Louis started to move…

-Louis-

I heard a deep chuckle when I finally started to wake up. I moved a bit because I wasn’t really lying in a comfortable position. I had to think fast, really fast. I couldn’t go through the things that happened to me the first time all over again. Think Louis, think! Flirting…That’s it. I had to flirt. I slowly opened my eyes and moaned when the sun burned them. Yeah, instead of groaning I was moaning. I stared at Harry who was sitting awkwardly on the edge of the bed. I stretched a bit, making sure my shirt was lifted up. “where am i?” I asked as innocent as I could. It was weird, seeing Harry like this. It kind of was…creepy. Hours ago we were sitting next to each other on the couch. He doesn’t even know I’m dead.

“m-my bedroom.” He blushed. I smiled at him. “why?” “well…i-uhm-we…” he stopped talking. “are you okay?” he just nodded and stood up. “do you want s-something to eat.” He cursed himself after he let out the stutter. He was being so adorab-oh hell no! Not again! I wasn’t going to think like this again! “yeah, sure.” He just nodded and left me alone. I easily could run away right now so I jumped up and ran towards the door. I pulled and pushed but it didn’t move, at all. He locked me in! Of course he did, he’s not that stupid. I groaned and let myself fall on the bed.

Normally I would be eating breakfast with harry and begging him to let me go to my job. I still remember that night though. The night that ruined everything, the night that killed me. I still remember the cd he gave me, the hug we shared. Him asking me to come to dinner with him and the others. I still remember how the boy were all a bit tipsy. I remember us going home and the others leaving us alone on the couch. the moment Harry pulled me up from the couch and pressed his lips roughly on mine. I could still feel them, I could still taste them. I could remember the touches, the movements of our bodies…The sex. It was rough but so good but unfortunately I still remember the way he crawled out of bed seconds after we were finishes. Grabbing his money and tossing it towards me.

I was hurt. He was using me as a whore. I still don’t know what happened and why he did it but it’s not like I could ask him now right? It didn’t happen…And I would do anything not to let it happen. but…If it didn’t happen, wouldn’t we become friends? And if we would become friends, Harry wouldn’t have kicked my arse that day. And last but definitely not least. If he wouldn’t have kicked my arse, I wouldn’t have killed myself…right? I would stay alive in the past but my future has already killed me. How the hell does this work? So many question and no one is there to give me an answer. I could ask Tom but when the hell am I going to see him again? I groaned and flipped over on the bed, lying flat on my stomach. I heard the door open but I didn’t care to move.

-Harry-

When I was finished with the pancakes I walked back upstairs. I carefully pushed the door open and closed it again with my foot. Louis was lying, face buried in the pillow, on my bed. He didn’t even move when I came in. “What’s wrong?” I asked placing the trail on my desk. He ignored me so I sat down next to him. when he didn’t reply I placed my hands on his shoulder and shook him a bit. “Louis?” I frowned. “Keep doing that, it’s relaxing.” He mumbled into the pillow. I did what he told me to do and kept rubbing his shoulder. My hands trailed down to his back. I started to message him, adding a bit more pressure when I came closer to his lower back, close to his bum. “You’re good at this.” He mumbled and let out a low moan. It was the most sexiest thing in the world when I heard the noise. “t-thank you.” I mentally face-palmed myself for stuttering but I couldn’t help it. The thinks that boy could do to me!

It was weird, the feelings I felt towards this boy. One moment i wanted to kiss him and the other I wanted to kill him. One moment I loved him the other I hated him. He made me so confused and I didn’t like it one bit. It was annoying and I didn’t know how to handle it. I just wish someone could give me a sign that would tell me what I could possible do. I just wish I could feel one thing towards him, not a thousand things at the same time. It made me angry and then I usually would get my frustration out on Louis.

-Louis-

I had to stop myself from grinning when I heard Harry stuttering. My plan was working! I slowly pushed myself up and turned around. Harry was about to stand up but I grabbed his arms and pulled him down again. “Where did you go?” I asked smiling innocently at him. He blushed and pointed at his desk. I turned around and saw the plate filled with pancakes. I immediately jumped up and rushed towards the plate. It felt like an eternity since the last time I ate something. I quickly shoved the pancakes in my mouth and moaned from time to time. Just to annoy Harry and I just couldn’t help it, they tasted like heaven! When I was finished I turned around in the chair and saw how Harry was tapping away on his iphone.

-Harry-

While Louis was eating I got a text from Liam.

Liam: hello.

What a sweet, meaningful text.

Me: well hello to you too mister. J

I knew he hated the smileys so that’s why I always made sure to send them as much as I could.

Liam: how’s Louis?

I sighted.

Me: and again, I’m great. :D

Liam: Sorry, please answer.

So serious.

Me: he’s great too.

Liam: Did he ask for it?

Me: ask for what? :o

Liam: Harry! Come one mate, did he ask to go to his job?

Damn, that boy is really impatient sometimes.

Me: No, actually he didn’t. :)

Liam: That’s…Weird but good I guess?

Me: I know right! I’m a very good host you know :D

Liam: sure, are you alone tonight?

I was about the reply when suddenly my phone buzzed again. I opened the text from my mum.

Mummy <3: dear, I’m really sorry but do you mind if I won’t be back tonight? I don’t know when I will be but if you mind I will get back? Xx

I smiled and replied a quick answer.

Me: no prob mum! Take your time xx Love you

She answered but I ignored it and just replied to Liam.

Me: yeah, I’m home alone :)

Liam: can we come over?

Me: sure! We could do a boys night :D xx

Liam: whatever…please no x. a smiley is already enough Styles ;)

A winky face from Liam? He must be excited! I heard someone cough a few times and looked up to see Louis looking straight to me. I blushed and put my phone back in my pocket. “Was it good?” I asked, he only nodded. “The boys are coming over tonight, you don’t mind do you?” again he didn’t answer he just shook his head. I frowned but ignored it, he didn’t have to talk if he didn’t want too. “When?” he suddenly said. “when what?” he sighted and rolled his eyes. Someone’s getting an attitude! “When are they coming?” “I assume after school.” He nodded and stood up. “can I take a quick shower please?” I nodded at him and pointed at the bathroom door. “wait! Do you have any clothes you can wear? You’re only in your boxers and..yeah…” he frowned and looked down as if he didn’t even notice he was only wearing boxers. “uhm…i..” I just nodded and stood up walking to my wardrobe. “here take these, they’re too small for me so they might fit you.” I threw him a plane white shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He mumbled a quick thank you and disappeared in the bathroom…

-Louis-

Finally I was alone. I didn’t know what happened but suddenly I felt really bad. Everything came back, every memory from that day came back and I didn’t like it one bit. It was killing me to see it all happen again. I knew things would probably be different this time but it still could end like before. Well not really like that time because it’s not like I could die again…I sighted and undressed myself. I walked in the shower and let out a deep breath when the hot water connected with my skin. Exactly what I needed, a hot, steaming shower. When I was done I saw it was already past five. I just hoped the others weren’t here yet but unfortunately…They were.

-Harry-

Louis has been showering for almost an hour now, i was starting to worry. Maybe he drowned or something, I don’t know. When I was about to look the doorbell rang. I groaned, the boys were early! I skipped downstairs and happily opened the door. “Don’t look so giddy you love sick parrot.” Zayn laughed and shoved past me. “I’m not-nevermind.” I wasn’t really in the mood to argue. Liam and niall walked in greeting me with a simple ‘hi’ before the sat down on the couch in the living room.

I sat down next to Niall. “if you want something to drink….You know where the fridge is.” Niall nodded and disappeared in the kitchen, probably eating half of the food that was in the fridge. “so..how’s Louis?” Liam asked and suddenly all the eyes were on me, even Niall’s. “He’s good. I untied him because…well he was bleed-“ “HE WAS BLEEDING?!” Liam cut me off and jumped up. “Calm down, he wasn’t hurt, he just cut his wrists on the rope…” I explained and Zayn rolled his eyes, mumbling something that sounded a lot like ‘and you call that not hurt?’ but I ignored him. “Did you clean it? Put on a bandage?” I smiled proudly. “yes, in fact I did.” He just rolled his eyes. “where is he now?” “he’s taking a shower.” With that our short conversation about Louis was over and we just started to talk about random things.

-Louis-

I walked downstairs as quiet as possible which was a bit hard because some of the steps made some creepy noises as soon as my feet touched them. When I was close enough to the ground I just jumped. “Louis?” I suddenly heard someone yelling. Guess I wasn’t that quiet. “uhm..y-yeah.” I stuttered and poked my head around the corner. Harry stood up from the couch and walked towards me. “what were you doing?” he asked with a soft smile. “I was just walking downstairs.” I mumbled. He chuckled and held out his hand. “come, the boys are here.” I sighted but walked further to him and grabbed his hand, I didn’t look up from the ground while Harry was leading me to the couch.

-Harry-

They were all staring at Louis who just stared at his feet. When he looked up and noticed the others staring at him he blushed. “uhm…hi.” He said quietly and it was so freaking adorable! ‘hi Louis. how are you mate? Sit down, please.’ Liam said and gave Louis a friendly smile which he immediately returned.

He sat down, a bit further away from the rest of us. None of us said a single word. It was Niall who broke the awkward tension. ‘would you like to eat something?’ he smiled and I groaned, typical Niall. ‘uhm..n-no thank you.’ Louis stuttered and blushed. Okay, could that boy get any cuter. He looked around the room when his eyes suddenly found something interesting. He kept staring at the object and I followed his gaze. He was staring at one of my cd’s. ‘you like Bruce Springsteen?’ he then asked. ‘uhm yeah kind of.’ I mumbled back. ‘can i?’ he asked and stood up. I just nodded giving him permission to touch my cd’s. he grabbed it and turned it around. ‘I love this song.’ He said smiling at me. I smiled back and stood up, walking over to him. ‘which one?’ “No surrender. It’s really good.” He kept smiling. ‘oh it’s my favorite song from the cd!’

-Louis-

I did the exact same thing as I did the first time. I did forgot about the cd for a moment but when my eyes were scanning the room and landed on the cd everything came back. I had to do it all over again until this night. Then everything would change. “can i?” I asked pointing at the stereo. “sure” harry smiled and went to sit down next to Liam. I turned up the volume and started to hum along. For a moment I just forgot everything. I forgot where I was, why I was there, what day it was….who I was. I forgot everything and enjoyed the song.

Once we made a promise we swore we'd always remember
No retreat, baby, no surrender
Blood brothers in a stormy night
With a vow to defend
No retreat, baby, no surrender

The last words echoed around the room and I was about to push the reply button but I was stopped by Harry who had just placed his hand on top of mine. “it’s yours if you want it?” he said. Just play along Louis, it’ll end soon. “you mean…” “yeah Lou, the cd is yours.” I closed my eyes and pushed myself against his body, hugging him as tight as I could. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and I heard some gasps. Even Harry gasped and I had to stop myself from sighing. He placed his hands on my waist and pressed me closer to his chest. How weird as it might sound, I was enjoying it much more than I did the first time. I Guess his hugs really meant a lot to me, I don’t know.

“Thank you Harry” I said. “No problem Boo” I pulled back and frowned. I totally forgot he called me that so I was seriously surprised. “yeah…i…uhm…it suits you.” He mumbled and I started to laugh. Suddenly he asked me the question I was so scared of. The question that would ruin and change everything. The question that would make me forget all the good things that happened between Harry and me. “uhm, we’re going out for dinner. You want to come?”…

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.7K 2.5K 11
Louis always gets together with everyone he dates in high school and breaks up with them because he never falls in love. Niall and Liam are fed up a...
238K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
348K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
72.2K 4.2K 15
It was Louis's first day at a new job. He didn't know what he had been thinking when he applied for a job at a mental institution. Crazy people scare...