My Blind Mate <3 [Editing]

By AshleyMtCastle

Adrian's POV "Dad, Wyatt, Brian, Lissa, Kassidy, and everyone else of the pack Kaitlyn here is my mate." The... More

**ProLouge** My Blind Mate <3 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 1>>
MY BLiND MATEChapter 2 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 3 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 4 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 5 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 6 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 7 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 8 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 9 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 10 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 11 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 12 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 13 >>
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 14 <3
MY BLiND MATE Chapter 15 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 16 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 17 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 18 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 19 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 20 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 21 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 22 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 24 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 25 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 26 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 27 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 28 <3
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 29 >>
MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 3O :) <3
EPILOGUE

MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 23 >>

7.3K 177 16
By AshleyMtCastle

Recap:

I knew I was dreaming because I was in Adrian's arms and he was smiling and kissing my lips. He was on top of me telling me he loved me. I smiled and said it back...................

Seth grabbed my hair and slapped me in the face and said "Cut it out, stop thinking about him, he's not coming to rescue you."

Two Days Later I think

I knew I looked horrible Seth had brought a mirror down and placed it in front of me so I could keep myself amused he said.

My hair was messy and I think it was turning a completely different color, like a blackish brownish color. My eyes and face had bruises and my eyes were dark blue now.

All I wanted was to go home....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's Note: PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT! MAYBE FAN!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melody *The Rogue* P.O.V.

Kacy really was an annoying pest. She kept yelling and screaming

"LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!"

I sighed and tried to curl up on my cot and go back to sleep but she just kept yelling so it was no use.

I said

"Would you just shut up? They can't hear you."

She had really lost her marbles, which in my books that means she had lost her damn mind.

Kacy's eyes were pitch black and she also snarled at me.

I just rolled my eyes when I heard the door open and Adrian and his friend and my mate came through the door.

My wolf had explained to me that Jeremiah was our mate but Wyatt was our Soul Mate.

A Soul Mate has a deeper connection than just a normal mate.

Adrian looked somewhat crazy and distraught, but a little desperate too.

All of a sudden I blurted

"I-I am very sorry for what I did to your mate. I was being mislead by a very horrible and mean person. I am truly and deeply sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me."

Adrian looked at me and I tried my best to look sincere.

He sighed.

"Let her out, Wyatt. " Adrian said.

He nodded and when he came near Kacy, she said this of all things

"Adrian, baby, aren't you going to let me out too?"

Adrian snarled.

I was really scared to come out of the cell, he looked truly scary.

"It's alright, he won't hurt you, I won't let him, I promise. By the way, what's your name?" Wyatt asked.

"I-I'm Melody." I whispered.

"Melody...I like it." He smiled.

He hesitantly but securely wrapped his arm around my waist and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Ok Adrian, ask her."

Adrian gulped and looked everywhere except at me.

I felt ashamed for what I did.

"I'll help you. I promise I won't betray any of you. I want to pure myself."

"Ok......if you really want to prove yourself to me then show me where he lives so I can get my sweetheart back. Please."

I gulped and said

"I-I-I-I can't, he-he wants you to come to him."

He snarled and started shaking.

Wyatt got in front me and said

"Adrian, man calm down. We'll get Kaitlyn back. I promise. Melody can help us. And so can the whore over there. " Wyatt pointed a finger in Kacy's direction.

Kacy shook her head and said

"No, no, no I won't, I won't betray my honey."

Adrian snarled and his eyes went pitch black and I started to grab him and try to console him but Wyatt pulled me back and said

"Don't do it. Let him go blow off some stress. Trust me, I know exactly where he'll go."

Wyatt P.O.V.

She nodded and I took her upstairs to take a shower. On man I wondered if Kaitlyn would if I let my mate use her clothes.

Why in the world am I thinking this way?

What have I done to deserve a mate that is a Rogue?

While I was going to Kaitlyn and Adrian's room to get Melody some clothes I reminisced about when I was younger and why I despised Rogues for a reason.

When I was 8 years old my father out patrolling and a Rogue attacked with 5 others. I heard sn apping and snarling and yelping outside of my bedroom. My mom came in and said "Stay here."

She then whispered "Do not leave even if what you hear is startling, understand?"

I nodded and ran over to the door and locked it. I hid in my closet and tried to block out the fighting but I couldn't.

About 30 minutes later someone broke my door in and while I was in the closet hiding with the doors shut I had no clue what would happen next.

Giving that I was only 8 years old and scared for my life I peed on myself because I was so scared. When the closet doors opened I made myself kind of hidden in the very back corner.

"EWWWW that smells in the closet."

I had to force myself not to laugh.

"Adrian be nice."

That was the first time I met Adrian.

I crawled a little closer but one of my toys jabbed my hand and I said "OUCH" loudly.

OOPS!

All of a sudden Adrian and two other people immediately climbed in my closet.

"Daddy, he looks scared."

"Adrian, be nice. He probably is scared, his parents fought bravely."

I gulped and I knew deep down in my heart, they were gone. But I had to make sure.

"Are my parents gone forever?" I asked.

Adrian's dad looked away then looked back at me.

Yeah, they are. I'm so sorry for your lose little one. I tried several time to call and no one answered so I came to see and I found your parents were laying outside. If you'd like you can come with us and live. I was a friend of your fathers and I know he'd want me to look after you if something happend to him and Carlee."

I nodded with tears running down my cheeks and throat.

"Just come with us and we'll get your some new clothes." said Marnie.

I crawled out of my closet and Adrian's dad hesitantly picked me up while I carried my stuffed animal wolf I named Howler. It looked exactly like my dad.

The car ride to Adrian's house was quiet until Adrian perked up and started talking to me nonstop and making me laugh until my sides started hurting.

I snapped out of my trance-or down memory lane when I heard the door open to my bathroom and Melody walked out with a black towel around her.

I handed her some of Kaitlyn's clothes and a pair of my underwear because I didn't want to go through Kacy's undergarments. That would be reallllly wierd.

I also half smiled and she did the same.

My heart tugged and pulled hard in my chest. I swallowed my pride and whispered

"You're my soul mate aren't you?"

She nodded her head and said "I have something to tell you though."

Tell me."

"I've already mated but he didn't make my heart pull or tug like you do. What does that mean?"

"You've already mated? How is that possible? Did he make your heart tug at all?" I asked.

She shook her head back and forth.

I smiled then but I was still hesitant about her.

"Then he really wasn't anythin to you, he wasn't your mate at all. I am."

She fumbled with the clothes and turned around and went back in the bathroom then shut the door in my face.

"Okay, well then."

Kaitlyn P.O.V

Since I was in and out of conciousness I had been awoken to someone yelling at me.

It was a women this time. The voice was fimilar. Seth thought Kacy had abondened him and turned another female.

I placed it then and it was Lacey of all people.

I didn't know what she was saying because I was trying once again to talk to Adrian.

He came through my mind and  I smiled.

**Sweetheart, sweetheart?**

He sounded completely exhausted, poor thing.

While I wasn't paying any attention something hit my head on the other side of where Seth hit me yesterday and it hit pretty hard.

Again I felt the blood on the other side of my head trickle down.

My hatred for them is what was driving me everyday to keep fighting.

It had been almost two weeks now since I had been here.

I've been tugging and pulling at these chains and I know for a fact that my arms were going to have scars because they've been bleeding alot.

Adrian P.O.V

 was outside at our spot dreading going back inside the Pack house.

We had to wait for The Elder's to get a plan together.

Melody had ben very helpful and Wyatt and her have been inseperable.

I couldn't stand it. I couldn' have what I wanted the most.

All the mated couples just set me off.

Our bedroom had been restored but it didn't feel like our bedroom anymore.

I couldn't stand looking at the mated couple anyore or I could feel myself drifting away for good.

I didn't understand why it was taking The Elder's so to deliberate on.

I wanted to go in and kill the bastard who had taken my mate away from me. But they said

"No Adrian, if he wants that then, there's no telling what could happen."

My life litterally stinks right now.

Without Kaitlyn my life wouldn't be complete.

My wolf isnt satisified and we got into a rage at any minute if someone brung up Kaitlyn's name in any conversation.

Suddenly out of now where I had an idea.

I shifted in my wolf form and sprinted back to the Pack House.

got to the Council Meeting room.

The door was shut and the sign said

---DELIBERATING!!--DO NOT DISBURB--!!

I burst in the doors and said

"I have an idea that just might work. Why don't we bait Seth to come to us. We have Kacy, his mate here, what if we got her to call him pleading him to come save her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 810 64
Episode Three - Three rounds with the big bad
181K 15.9K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
117K 3.9K 61
I have seen and heard a lot of weird things in my life. Things that will make you wonder what the heck is going on in this world but imagine a woman...
221K 10.3K 21
This is the second story in my 'Breaking' Series. Jacob Atkinson is lonely and longs for a woman he can call his own. Then along comes Alice and she...