Survivor { Book 1 }

By JustK04

Arielle Gilbert is the younger fraternal twin sister of Elena Gilbert, always coming second to her. This is t... More

Prolouge
Cast
Arielle's Room
Trailer
Chapter 2 - The Night Of The Comet
Chapter 3- Friday Night Bites
Chapter 4 - Family Ties
Chapter 5 -You're Undead To Me
Chapter 6 - Lost Girls
Chapter 7 - Haunted
Chapter 8 - 162 Candles
Chapter 9 - History Repeating
Chapter 10 - The Turning Point
Chapter 11 - Bloodlines
Chapter 12 - Unpleasentville
Chapter 13 - Children Of The Damned
Chapter 14 - Fool Me Once
Chapter 15 - Goodbye Mystic Falls
Note

Chapter 1 - Pilot

24.7K 360 56
By JustK04

Our second meeting wasn't any better. I visit my parents grave every day after school to tell them about my day, as I was walking towards the exit I felt a presence behind, having seen lots of horror movies I decided to punch whoever was behind me.

I mean come on I was being followed in a cemetery, and it turned out to be him. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry.... wait I'm not, why are you following me?" I asked him, "I was walking back when I saw you, I thought I would introduce myself." Came his stupid answer. "You wanted to introduce yourself and make friends in a cemetery?" I asked. "That does sound weird. Sorry? I'm Stefan Salvatore." he replied. "I'm Arielle Gilbert" I replied while shaking his hand.

And there was that feeling again, only this time instead of butterflies I felt a whole zoo dancing inside my stomach. After that, he walked me home, and we talked about everything and anything.

That was the first step to my very first heartbreak.

I met him again when he walked through The Grill's door with my sister, they were smiling and I was wondering how I could be so stupid. Of course, he would choose her, she was the Golden Girl after all. I was sitting with Tyler and watched as Matt went to greet him. He suddenly looked towards me and smiled and I couldn't help but return the gesture.

After playing a few games with Tyler and trying to convince Matt he will find someone better, the keyword being trying I decided to go home.

(Party Outfit)

The following night I was at the bonfire party. Keeping an eye on my brother and sister, I don't really drink so nothing to lose I guess. After being bored for a while I convinced Matt to dance with me. It was fun to see him let loose without worrying about Vicki or Elena.

As Matt and I were taking a break we heard Jeremy call out for help, as Vicki was laid on a nearby bench I called 911. I saw as Stefan watched Vicki with an odd expression and left in a hurry. I reached my siblings after making sure Matt would be fine and told him to call me if he needed anything I heard Elena telling Jeremy how mom and dad wouldn't want this for us. She left to go talk to Bonnie and I went towards my brother, "It's okay Jer, she doesn't understand; you shouldn't be forced to move on until you're done grieving." He didn't reply but I knew he appreciated it and leaned his head on my shoulder as I wound my arms around his waist and felt him silently cry.

After reaching home I sat in my window seat reading Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, I saw Stefan come and Elena greet him before deciding to call it a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

White Sins By

Fanfiction

1M 28.5K 30
In which Ashley Gilbert is the albino twin sister to Elena Gilbert and meets the infamous Original hybrid... Seasons 2-4 #1 elenagilbert #1 theorigin...
83.4K 2.3K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
349K 8.5K 34
Maddison Grace Gilbert, little sister to Elena Gilbert and twin to Jeremy Gilbert, has always been "spacey" as some would say. She however prefers th...
285K 7.4K 45
in which love is what ultimately ruins her. or marian and her father had been separated by a dagger for a hundred years until the night he was set fr...