ACHEŁŁE

بواسطة NikolinaMikolcic

A is for angelic, a truly pure heart C is for compassion, her finest side. H is for hope, that she always has... المزيد

Quick Info
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not An Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Our journey ends here!

Chapter 21

244 12 0
بواسطة NikolinaMikolcic

Lewis (Oliver Phelps) and Louis Grey (James Phelps)! 

[Lewis is the twins' father, while Louis is their uncle.]

...

ALEX'S P.O.V.

"Diana says that I have one more power." She told me through giggles.

'Which one?'

"TO LOVE." She answered.

'That is true. I don't know how can you love me.' I truthfully answered.

"Alex. Stop. I can love you because I love you. And I love you because you're amazing, you're caring, sweet, loving, helpful, understanding. You take care of me when I cry like a baby, which is something I'm really ashamed of. A Goddess, crying? And you maybe think: "Man, why do I need a mate who is this weak and..." I clapped her mouth shut with my hand.

MY WHAT?

Oh, shit.

I'm naked. Her eyes got bigger.

"This is not good." This is just too odd.

Ach was looking into my eyes and no where else. God, she is so innocent. Her eyes started to darken because of my body heat and lack of clothes. A huge lack of clothes. I removed my hand from her mouth and was fighting the urge to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm now naked because you were saying shit about yourself. AGAIN. Don't lower yourself when you are the queen of all those werewolves out there. Especially my." I told her.

"O-okay. Just...just let me...whatever." She closed her eyes and her turquoise necklace started to shine. I scrunched my eyes and when the light disappeared, I opened them normally. What. The. Heck. I am now fully dressed! Achelle still had her eyes closed.

"You made it, cupcake." And then I kissed her nose. Her eyes opened and she hugged me.

"I can't believe it." She whispered.

"You're my little smartie. Of course you'd make it." I told her. She was so thrilled with this that I could feel it too.

"Love you." She said and looked at me.

"Love you more." I pecked her on the lips and we headed home.

...

"SURPRISE!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed.

It was now around 6 p.m. and guess who came?

THE TWINS.

"OMG! JASOOON! MASOOOON!" My mate appeared out of nowhere and hugged the boys. I growled.

"Calm down, big boy. They are my brothers." She slapped my arm.

"Come in." She opened the door for them and they entered our house.

"Have you guys..."

"Jase! You don't ask those kind of things!" Mason slapped his brother's head.

"Ouch! Okay, okay. I'm sorry guys."

Achelle let out a laugh. "It's okay. Please sit." Us guys sat in the living room on the sofa.

"Jase? Mase? Anything to drink, eat...?" She politely asked. Goddess, thank you for such an amazing mate!

'No problem.' Jesus! Did she just...?

'Yes, I spoke to you. And keep her safe, take care of her, love her. Please.'

'You don't have to worry about that, I love her more than anything and keep an eye on her. Thank you once again.'

'You're welcome. Goodbye now, boy.'

'Bye.'

Am I crazy or that woman sounded nothing like Achelle's mom I knew as a kid?

...

"Alex?" Someone poked my rib.

"Huh?" I was back from my dreamy state.

"You zoned out. What's bothering you?" Mason asked. And yeah, I can recognize them now thanks to Achelle! Yaaay.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Why didn't you mark her?" Jason.

"JASE! SHUT UP!" Mason slapped him again.

"Ouch! I'm sorry, it just slipped out!" He defended himself.

"Mutts. Now, where's my mate, she should already be here?" I asked the idiots.

"Kidnapped." Mason.

"Aham. Some guy came and took her." Jason. They were both dead serious. I got up and ran into the kitchen.

There she was. Making coffee and putting some cookies she baked not so long ago on a plate. Twins are obsessed with them.

"Did the twins scare the big, bad Alpha?" She spoke up.

"They did." I fake pouted.

"Don't make that face. You look funny." Ho...

"I know you're pouting."

"No..." She turned around and smiled.

"Yes. Can you please take the tray with coffee cups?" She pouted, mockingly.

That girl.

"Why can you pout and I not?"

"Because I'm Achelle." She stuck her tongue out and ran away with cookies.

I took the tray with our coffees and followed after her. When I came closer to the living room, she was talking to the twins.

"Yes...oh, my Gosh...really...I can try...okay..." I approached and put the tray on the table.

"What are we talking about?" I sat beside my cupcake and wrapped my arms around her waist. She blushed a bit and I chuckled.

"You're mean." She whispered. Aww, she's so shy.

"What? What did I do?" I asked acting dumb.

"Idiot." She leaned into me and relaxed.

"OMG! THIS IS SOOOO CUTE!! I LIVE FOR LEXA MOMENTS!" Mason.

"What did you call us?" Ach asked.

"Lexa?" He repeated.

"You're such a fan girl. A ship name? Really?" My mate laughed and twins joined her.

"What? It's cute. And if I'm a fan girl, than Jase is too. We made it up together." Jason nodded.

"Okay. My best friends are fan girls. Awesome. Go femininity." I laughed at this. She was hilarious.

"Back to the thing. We were talking about my fashion abilities or the I-don't-know-how-to-dress-up-nicely abilities." Ach explained.

"Ach, you know that, to me, you'd be pretty even in a sack." I kissed her cheek.

"Aww." Here they go again...

"Twins are taking you to go shopping?" I asked her.

"Yes. Tomorrow." I was just about to say that I can't when she said:

"Without you. Just the three of us." Excuse me?

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm coming too." I announced.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes. You're not coming." Jase said.

"I SAID NO!" I yelled in my Alpha tone.

"ALEX! STOP RIGHT NOW!" Luna mode, wow. She put her hand on my arms who were securely wrapped around her and that calmed me down.

"Just let me go alone with them. I missed them. And I'm with you every day. One afternoon with my buddies and I'm back home, to you. What do you say?" Ugh! She is right.

"Alright." I sighed and was crushed in a hug by my mate and two other people. Let me tell you a very important fact: twins love to hug as much as Achelle. That means A LOT.

"Thank you, thank you, thaaank yooouuu!" She kissed my chest and hugged me even more. I hummed in satisfaction. Damien was also happy that she was this close to us.

"Thank,s bro!" Screamed the twins.

"Okay. No problem." I patted twins' heads. "Now get off me." They let go quickly and sat back in their places. Ach started to untangle herself from my grasp.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked and she looked up.

"Getting off you...?" I laughed at that. My sweet, sweet girl.

"Love, that didn't involve you. Just those idiots." She slapped my chest. Ouch. That did hurt.

"If they are idiots, then I am too." And with that she put her angry face on.

"But you're my idiot." I kissed her head and she was trying to hide her rosy cheeks in my chest. Boys started to squeal like bitches.

"STOP." I said in my Alpha voice once again. They shut up immediately.

"You're making my baby fell embarrassed. Now off you go, goodbye." They were looking at me like I've grown two heads. What? Then both of them started grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Mase?"

"Yes, my dear brother?" Dear brother? Something's up.

"Do you think what I think?"

"Oh, yes."

"And what would that be...assholes?" That was me, yes.

"OUR ALPHA IS WHIPPED." With that, they ran off.

"Bye, Ach!" Twins yelled outside the window. I growled at them.

"Bye, pumpkins! See you tomorrow!!" She yelled and waved. They smiled and took off.

My baby started giggling. Melody you would love to listen to 24/7.

"What?" I asked amused.

"You're whipped." She started to laugh.

"Am not." Or?

"Ouch!" She screamed. My mate alarm turned on and panic washed over me.

"WHAT IS IT? ARE YOU IN PAIN? WHERE DOES IT HURT? DO WE NEED TO CALL MOM? CUPCAKE ANSW..."

"Told you."

She stood up and winked at me.

"Hey! I got worried! You're my mate!" I defended myself.

"Yada, yada, yada. Shush boy, you're giving me a headache." She left me sitting in the living room while she went to take a shower.

Well fuck.

I REALLY AM WHIPPED.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

108K 2.3K 35
Just like any other female werewolf Dove Pierce dreams of finding her mate and living the perfect life that mates can bring. So what happens when she...
426 62 46
All she's known is heartache. Her family was killed when she was barely a year old. Her new pack found her not long after the slaughter of her family...
138K 3.3K 27
She wanted him to save her. She wanted him to embrace and protect her. She wanted him to be beside her. She wanted nothing else. He wanted her. He wa...
5.1M 82.9K 26
[[COMPLETED-- Under Revision]] She had seen the way that death always seemed to follow the connection shared by mates and she had no intention of goi...