BTS Oneshots

Av BruhItsTheMeepSuga

Started: 7/01/2016 Ended: --/--/-- O͢N͢G͢O͢I͢N͢G͢ Contains: Smut Fluff REQUESTS CLOSED _____________________... Mer

Min Yoongi (Suga) x Reader
(SMUT/LEMON) Jeon Jungkook x Reader
Park Jimin x Reader
Kim Taehyung x Reader Pt. 1
Kim Taehyung Pt. 2
Kim Taehyung Pt. 3
Kim Taehyung Pt.4
Kim Taehyung Pt. 5
News about updates
Jin X Reader
DAMMMNNNNNNN
Namjoon X Reader
Wow
Min Yoongi x Reader
(SMUT) Park Jimin X Reader
WHAT THE FUCK BIGHIT?
Jung Hoseok x Reader
IM DYING HELP
NUUUUUUU
Important A/N! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGJAE!!
Jikook Pt.1 (Maybe?)
Seokjin X Reader
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!
New Story?
(SMUT) Kim Taehyung X Reader X Park Jimin
Hoseok X Reader Pt.1
Im innocent I swear!
I suggest you guys read this book:
Hoseok X Reader Pt. 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL MOCHI!!!
5K?!?
Hoseok X Reader Pt. 3
Hoseok X Reader Pt. 4
Hoseok X Reader Pt. 5
New Book is out!!!
Your Bias X Reader
(SMUT) Jungkook X Reader X Jimin
Park Jimin X Reader
(SMUT) Kim Taehyung X Reader
Jeon Jungkook X Reader PT. 1
Jeon Jungkook X Reader PT. 2
Park Jimin X Reader
(SMUT) Jungkook X Jimin X Yoongi X Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNNNN!!!
(SMUT) Park Jimin X Reader
(SMUT) Jimin X Jungkook X Reader
REST IN PEACE JONGHYUN!
(SMUT) Namjoon X Reader
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Seokjin X Reader
Extremely Important
Help
HAPPY LATE BDAY TAEHYUNG!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Help me please
(SMUT) Jin X Reader
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK!!
Min Yoongi X Reader
Park Jimin X Reader
(SMUT) Jeon Jungkook X Reader
QUESTION
(LIME) Park Jimin X Reader
(SMUT) Jung Hoseok X Reader
(SMUT) Min Yoongi X Reader
DONT LEAVE ME
(HORROR) ft. Jimin
(SMUT) Jikook
(SMUT) Maknae Line X Reader
EUPHORIA
(SMUT) Kim Namjoon X Reader
(SMUT) Kim Seokjin X Reader
still alive and breathing

Park Jimin X Reader

1.3K 24 13
Av BruhItsTheMeepSuga

You reach for the door handle and pause. A sigh escapes your lips quietly as your eyes close tightly, nervous about what lies behind the door in front of you.

You live with your fiancée, Jimin. You had just walked into your shared apartment from a short day at work when you heard strange noises coming from your bedroom. Your mind races with all of the possibilities of what could possibly be going on, but you automatically think the worst.

Jimin's muffled voice comes from the other side of the door, but you can't make out what was said. You listen closer, but you hear nothing else. Your mind begins to relax and you reach for the doorknob again. It's then that you hear it, the noise that shatters your heart, a woman's voice. Your stomach drops. You clearly hear the woman's voice saying his name and with every syllable a dagger feels as if it is being driven into your heart.

Tears form in your eyes as they begin to burn. You left work early to spend time with your fiancée, but instead, come home to this? How could he do this to you? You fight back the tears from falling down your cheeks. You can feel the rage building inside as the woman's voice calls again.

Your hand wraps around the doorknob tightly and with a gulp, building courage, you fling the door open. Jimin shoots up into a sitting position on the bed and stares at you, eyes wide. You just stand in the doorway glaring at him, not even trying to find the other occupant of your bedroom.

"(Y/N)-ah..." Jimin whispers your name, shocked. Dressed in only boxers, he stands slowly, reaching his hand out to you nervously.

Just then, the voice calls again, "Minnie, where's the...-" the woman's voice fades as she appears out of the bathroom and witnesses your presence.

You shoot her an evil glance before returning your attention to Jimin. His face had gone pale as he was frozen in fear.

"(Y/N)-ah, I can explain..." Jimin pleads, his voice cracking.

"No Jimin, there is no explanation. I can see what's going on here," you say coldly, trying to resist your emotions from pouring out of your mouth. Your mind swimming in a pool of pain and fury.

"Minnie, who is she?" You hear the woman ask him in a whisper, leaning close to him.

"Yes, Jimin, why don't you tell her who I am?" You say angrily. You rip the ring off of your finger and throw it at his feet. The ping of the metal against the hardwood floors echoes in your apartment. "Well, who I was," you add with added distaste.You turn furiously from the room and storm to the front door, grabbing your bag along the way. You could hear footsteps behind you, but you slammed the door as you made it outside.

As soon as the air hits your face, tears begin to fall. You hear the doorknob shake and hurry to the side of the building. Jimin appears in the doorway, calling your name over and over. You fight back sobs with every call. His voice soon fades, but your phone begs for your attention. You look to see him now calling your phone. You ignore it and start walking to the house of the friend that lives the closest.

You arrive at another door, staring at it before knocking, hoping that somehow it would just open by itself. You have cried the entire walk here and had no energy or willpower left to do anything. You lean your forehead against the cold metal of the door, and it must have been loud enough for the owner to hear because the door suddenly opened. You looked up slowly, your eyes red and swollen.

"(Y/N)-ah,  what's wrong?" the young man behind the door asked, worry filling his voice.

"Jin oppa...-" you start hoarsely, but your voice soon drops as tears begin to build again.

Jin furrows his brow and wraps his arm around your shoulder, escorting you into his home. He leads you to the living room and sits you on the couch. He places a blanket around your back caringly and disappears into the kitchen.

You sit on the couch and pull the blanket tightly around yourself. You sob hysterically, unable to calm yourself.

He returns with a cup of tea and offers it to you, taking a seat in the chair across from you. "What happened,(Y/N)-ah?" he asks, his expression filled with concern.

You look at him and sniffle, managing to control your breathing. "Jimin...had a...." you cry, the words rip at your heart, "woman..." You close your eyes, fighting back more tears.

Jin sighs and looks down at his hands that are folded in his lap. "I should've known. What is he thinking?" He mumbles, almost to himself. He shakes his head, "I am sorry, (Y/N)-ah. Let me talk to him." His voice was low and sad. He too could feel your pain. He got up and disappeared into the kitchen again. Soon you hear Jin's voice, sternly talking to, whom you expect is, Jimin. You lean against the arm of the couch and soon doze off while listening to Jin's phone conversation.

You soon find yourself stretching, trying to open your eyes, but tears have crusted in the corners of your eyes. You wipe your eyes and blink them open. You look around surprised, having forgot that you were at Jin's house still, the events from earlier feeling like a bad dream. You spot him sitting in the chair watching TV. "I am sorry for falling asleep," you apologize quietly.

He looks over at you and smiles, "Oh you're up. You needed the rest. It has been a very trying day." His smile fades and his expression becomes more serious, "You can stay here and rest, but I think you and Jimin need to talk."

Your heart hurt with the mention of Jimin. You loved him with your entire being, but now you didn't even want to look at him. You know Jin is right, but you are just not ready.

"He should be here soon," Jin told you calmly as he looked at the clock. "You can talk to him here, that way I am here if you need anything."  As if on cue, there is a knock on the door and you feel like sinking into the couch. Jin answers the door and exchanges greetings with his younger band mate.

You sit in anticipation, nervously waiting for Jimin to appear before you. You instead feel Jin's breath near your ear, whispering, "I will be in the kitchen if you need me." With that, he disappears again. You can feel Jimin standing behind you in silence and you pull the blanket tightly around you again.

"(Y/N)-ah..." Jimin's voice is hoarse and wavering.  You can hear the pain and regret in his voice as it rang out behind you. You didn't bother to look back to see if his face matched the emotions he conveying verbally. You waited for him to continue talking. "Jagiya... I..." his voice cracks, "I am sorry, no, I am beyond sorry..."

"How... how could you do that?" you question him, unsure if you even want an answer. "I guess what you asked me to marry you, it meant nothing..." You choked back tears, trying to act strong in the face of your love.

"You mean everything to me," he responds hurriedly, frantic for the right words to say, "I love you and only you. I only want to be with you, (Y/N)-ah!"

Hmpf. You scoff at his remarks. "Only me?! Then what was that?! Who was she?!" you question him as your anger begins to build again. Tears escape your eyes and roll down your cheeks slowly. "If only I were your only one..." At that comment, you couldn't hold back your tears anymore. It hurt so bad to think about Jimin being with someone else. He was the only man you loved and the one that you promised to spend your life with. You feel as if you've been thrown away like last week's trash.

Jimin finally walks around the couch and kneels in front of you. He reaches his hand up to your cheek and wipes a few tears away. "(Y/N)-ah, I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I was so wrong and I promise to never look at another girl." He bows in front of you, his nose almost touching the floor beneath him.

You want so badly to accept his apology, but how can you be so sure that history won't repeat itself. "Why should I believe you, Jimin?" you question cautiously.

He looks up at you and gets up on one knee, taking your hand, "Please trust in me again, I won't ever let you down again." He pulls the ring you had tossed aside earlier out of his pocket before continuing, "Please, I want only you to be my wife, jagiya..." You could see tears in his eyes as he pleaded for another chance. "I meant it the first time I asked you to marry you, and I mean it even more this time. I won't ever hurt you again..."

You sat there in silence, examining his face. His eyes were red and swollen, like yours. His expression was stressed and fearful, anticipating your response. You didn't want to tell him yes, but how could you not? You loved him with all your heart and this is the first time that he has ever hurt you, he has always treated you like a princess. You sigh to yourself, not even believing that you are going to forgive such an act. You close your eyes before looking back up into Jimin's eyes. He stares at you, hoping for a chance that he knows he may never get.

"Please Jimin..." you whisper, "Please...don't ever do anything like this again...there won't be any more chances."

Jimin moves in quickly to hold you after a moment of shock. He wraps his arms tightly around you as tears fall heavily from his eyes. He plants tons of kisses on each cheek and across your forehead. "Thank you Jagi, thank you so much. Thank you. I'm so sorry. I will never hurt you again." He repeats over and over, excited over his second chance.  "I won't let you down ever again..."

You wrap your arms around him, and it felt so good. "I love you Jimin," you whisper into his ear, "Please stay with me, and only me."

By: Nicky Words Written: 1774

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

100K 2.5K 30
❝ oh love. how you make such fools out of us. ❞ a self-indulgent one-shot collection. ⇾ kpop x m!reader ---- COMPLETED 200422 ⇢ #7 in mlm 1911...
24.5K 585 16
Just your run-of-the-mill BTS One Shot book but with some interactive fun stuff mixed in. I have so many ideas for stories, so I thought I'd deliver...
18.1K 556 11
this book is a jumble of different short stories. each chapter is disconnected unless stated otherwise technically COMPLETE until updated contains b...
12.6K 146 11
These are some bunch interesting one shots of BTS. Mostly smuts, some of them fluff and angst. These are just my casual imaginations. I assure you wi...