Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

10.

34.4K 1.1K 463
By Tea_air_raaaa

3 days later

Bianca-

Today is Dave's moms funeral and he been torn up all day.

I went to his house and slept over last night cause I knew he would need me today of all days.

Not without Boogie objecting since I told him about Dave he been extra up under me I don't mind it but I knew Dave needed me and despite what happened I wasn't going to leave him to deal on his own. I could never leave him hanging like that because no matter what I knew he would never do me like that.

"Dave baby come on you gotta get up." I shook him as I watched the tears flow out of his eyes.

"I can't." He said as his voice broke and that made my heart hurt so bad.

"Baby Im going to be here every step with you. You can't miss it I got you baby come on." I said pulling his heavy ass up with no help from him obviously.

I managed to get him up and walk him to the shower.

He looked horrible. I could tell he has been crying none stop and not eating. His skin was dull and his cheeks were slightly more sunk in than normal.

I undressed him and started the shower walking in with him.

I got his cloth and his soap washing his body for him.

I saw him crying as the water ran over us.

"Bianca I know I aint shit but I appreciate you Im sorry and I love you. Thank you so much." He said quietly I could barely hear him over the water.

"I love you too." I mumbled washing him up.

He just sighed and finally took the wash cloth washing himself so I could shower too.

After we were done we got out and I got dressed in the dress I was wearing and helped him get dressed.

We were headed out the door he fed the dogs out back while I went to the car.

I stood by the car waiting for him good thing we weren't running late too.

"Can you drive please." He said wiping his eyes.

I nodded taking the keys from his hand.

He got in not saying a word and we pulled off.

He leaned his head against the window and slouched.

I felt so bad for him in this moment.

Anybody who knows David knows his mom is his world. I don't know if he will ever bounce back from this and that thought alone is scary.

I reached over intertwining our hands to let him know I'm here with him and I'm not going anywhere.

Artist-

"So you really not talking to me?" I asked Ella cause we showed up at the church at the same time and her ass said hi to everybody but keep avoiding me.

"What do you want Artist?" She sighed rolling her eyes.

"I want you to talk to me baby I miss you so much." I said pulling her to me by the waist.

She smiled slightly and rolled her eyes.

"I'm forreal we don't have to get back together I understand I did you wrong baby but I love you and I can't just have you up and gone like that I ain't been able to think straight." I said.

"I love you too. And no we aren't getting back together but I'll stop ignoring you." She said smiling wiping something off the corner of my mouth.

I smiled and kissed her lips.

Instead of the objection I thought I was going to get she grabbed my jaw kissing me over and over then hugged me.

Then of course Talia and her friend I was fucking with Amari walked in looking like some hoes to a funeral.

Amari spotted me and I saw her coming this way.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

"Wha-" Ella started but Amari cut her off hugging me.

I didn't hug her back and Ella saw that shaking her head laughing.

I pushed her off me.

"Wassup you ain't been answering my calls or texts Boogie." Amari said.

Ella just stood there listening.

"Man look Amari I got a girl and everybody knows that. I fucked up messing around with your hoe ass and I'm done." I said to her

Amari looked at Ella and rolled her eyes hard as fuck being extra like the hood booger she is.

"Who the fuck you looking at?" Ella said screw facing her.

Lord good thing we haven't walked into the church fully yet we just in the foyer.

"Bitch-."

"You should really walk away I'm telling you that now this my brother moms funeral and I'd hate to have to whoop your ass." Ella told her with a smile on her face like that lunatic she is.

I sighed running my hand over my waves.

"Hey guys." Bianca said walking in with Dave right up under her he looked terrible.

"Oh my god baby." Talia said rushing over to him.

Bianca put her hand up pushing her back.

"He don't want to be bothered step back." Bianca told her.

"Girl shut up." Talia said to Bianca and I saw Bianca take a few deep breaths to keep from beating her ass right now.

Amari and Talia hoe ass's ain't shit but some trouble makers.

"Hey Dave how are you?" Talia said walking up to him anyways.

He just looked at her and Bianca stepped to the side shaking her head.

I already knew she knew like I knew Dave was going to hurt this bitch feelings.

Talia touched his arms and he pushed her ass back.

"I believe my girl told you I don't want to be bothered bitch get the fuck out of my face and don't fucking touch me hoe!" Dave yelled causing everyone to look at him.

He grabbed Bianca hand pulling her off somewhere.

"I told you bitch." Bianca said to Talia.

"Let's go Amari." Talia yelled upset.

They left out and Ella burst out laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked her pulling her closer to me.

She shook her head. "Nothing both of them bitches just stupid." She said kissing my lips.

"Oh and what's up with that Dave and Bianca shit?"

"Man that's a long story. And ain't shit going on now cause I'm not having it." I said shaking my head.

"Wait so they wasn't playing?"She asked shocked.

"Nah he meant that shit. But it really is a long story I'll tell you later but don't mention it to no one we the only ones who know anything." I told her.

"You know I won't say nothing especially to Don that would be a shit show if he found out." She said.

"Exactly but let's go get our seats." I told her cause more people were coming and it was starting soon.

Don came in and Bianca came from some door that led outside wherever her and Dave went fixing herself.

I swear to god imma whoop her little ass cause I know exactly what they were doing nasty ass's was fucking in a car outside in a parking lot of a church.

"Hey bro." I dapped him and he hugged Ella and Bianca saying "Hey sisters."

"Where Dave at?" He asked.

"I'm right here." He mumbled fixing his tie and shirt.

Lord give me the strength not to fuck both of them up right now.

"Come on David it's time to be seated." Dave auntie Reese came to tell him.

He grabbed Bianca hand and they walked off without a word.

Don looked at me and Ella and we shrugged.

"He look terrible bro. I feel so bad." He said.

"I know man me too come on."

We walked in viewed her body and sat right behind Dave and Bianca.

He was crying into her neck hugging her so tight it looked like she couldn't breath and she was comforting him.

"I know it's okay baby." She mumbled to him kissing his cheek wiping his tears.

Don cut his eyes at them but ain't say shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 38 33
It gets better but this was my first book, don't hype it up pls 😐
557 20 11
⚠️ JUST READ ⚠️
13K 206 13
𝐓his is my first book so it's maybe not gonna be the best 😅
602 30 12
I'm not good at description, but give my book a chance