Pretend Boyfriend (Suga BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

More

Pretend Boyfriend
Lexi Marie Tipton
Suga
The Deal
Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6
Step 8
Step 9
Step 10
Final Step

Step 7

10.1K 427 442
By Koneko_Senpaixx

She comes over now often. 3-4 times a week, she even attends family parties and all that. As a matter of fact, it's like she's part of our family now. It's like we've become close, I have yet to meet her parents but I go out with her a lot too. What gets me the most is that when she pays me, I feel bad. I don't want to take her money anymore...I actually enjoy being with her. I like going to different countries and sight seeing with her, I like it when we just talk at night, I like being around her and when we're alone....there's something about it. The way she opens up to me and tells me what she feels just makes me realize I was wrong about her. Although I don't show it, I'm starting to fall for her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Good Morning"

I smiled as I walked over to the guys.

Suga smiled at me. "Hey"

My heart flutters every time he looks at me now. I've been meaning to tell him how I feel but I'm scared he doesn't feel the same way. Then I'll lose him.

Jin: Umm? Hello?

"Hmm?" I looked at Jin.

Jimin: I smell romance.

Jhope: Love is in the air.

V: And it ain't the fake kind.

Jungkook: Definitely the real deal.

Suga: Don't be stupid. Of course not.

"Yeah, as if I'd ever like him." I scoffed.

RM: Mhmm. Sure.

Suga: What's that supposed to mean?

Tiffany: Good morning~

"Hey Tiffany" I smiled.

Tiffany: Boys ^^

Guys: 😍 Hi Tiffany.

Jimin: You look really pretty today.

Tiffany: Thank you ^^ You're always so sweet to me.

Jimin: ☺️

"Where's Sungmin?" I asked.

Tiffany: (sigh) I don't know...he said he would be here but he's no where to be found. He's not with Dylan either.

"Hmm."

That's weird.

We all talked for a while before class started. The bell rang and Suga kissed me good bye, everyone always stared at us. We were named the 'hottest couple', something I never really got with Dylan. At the most we had 'cutest couple'.

He smiled at me. "I'll see you later"

I smiled back. "Yeah"

Tiffany and I walked to our first class.

During the lesson, I couldn't even concentrate. All I could think about was Yoongi, with every day that passes I feel like I fall for him even more but at the same time I know he doesn't like me. He's said it since the beginning.

-flashback-

"As if I'd ever date the likes of you."

-End of flashback-

He's always told me, he despises me and finds me annoying. Ugh, what am I even doing. Dylan's backed off, maybe it's time I ended the deal. After all, it's not like this means anying. I'll just thank him for his services and give him the last pay then everything will be back to the way it was right? Just me and Tiffany with the other girls...We'll travel and party all we want just like we always do.

"Ahem! Ms. Tipton. Are you listening?"

I looked up. "Yes ma'am"

"Oh really and what did I just say?"

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore." I said. "You were reading part of Edgar Allen Poe's 'The Raven'."

"Care to tell us the moral of this poem & how it came to be?" She asked. "Please stand and explain to us in detail."

I sighed and stood up. I hate her.

"Lenore is the theme of many Poe works. What I got from The Raven was: a man half asleep half writing, the tapping comes, then the rustling of curtains, the raven on the bust saying "nevermore" Well in some cultures the raven is an omen of death, sometimes it's death itself. he thinks of his lost Lenore, 'His dead Lenore'. he is excited, scared and grieving. He wants to die, he's scared to die. Poe frequently wrote of death, hauntings, murders, plagues, tortures, love, the sea, night and church bells. My opinion is the poem is his description of a day dream where he imagined death coming to relieve his grief by ending his life and how that would feel, to never more grieve Lenore" I explained.

"You may have a seat and eyes forward from now on" she said.

I sat down and rolled my eyes. That shut her up, I hate when she puts me on the spot like that. I looked at my notebook and kept thinking. What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo, Suga. Can I talk to you bro"

"Uh sure. What's up?"

"Listen, have you thought about my offer? It's been a while since I told you and well, I was wondering if we had a deal or not."

I really wanted to accept his offer but I don't want to hurt Marie.

"Dylan, I can't."

"Why not? You hate her, I know you do. She's paying you, Suga this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Do you truly want to miss out on a studio of your own, with your own manager, agent, stylists and staff? You and your friends living the dream. She's going to break up with you eventually. Save yourself the humiliation. Dump her first and break her, she deserves it and you know it. I'll give you another week to think about it"

He said and walked away.

I sighed. He's right, at any given moment she'll get tired of me and dump me. She'll probably do it in front of everyone...then I'll be a complete out cast. I shook my head. Aside from that I'll lose that opportunity, our dream of becoming known all around the world. All the fame and power. The girls. Everything is in the reach of my hand but it's hard to choose. My head says yes but my heart says it's wrong.

"You cleaning the classroom today too?"

I turned around. "Marie. Um, yeah I am. Are you on cleaning duty too?"

She nodded. "Yup. I never do this so yeah, you're gonna have to explain what exactly I need to do and how to do it"

"You've never cleaned before?" I asked in disbelief.

"I have maids and butlers, obviously I don't. But hey if you don't wanna show me then whatever. I'll figure this out myself, ass." She rolled her eyes and looked around.

"You're an ass. You don't even know how to clean! Useless. All girls clean." I said.

"I'm not other girls you moron. I don't need to clean, I have people that do it for me!" She exclaimed. "You wouldn't know cuz you're poor!"

"I'd rather be poor and know how to do things than rich and stupid like you!" I yelled back.

We argued back and forth but managed to get the job done.

*ring ring ring*

Her phone rang.

"Hello?"

She smiled happily. "Daddy! You're home?! Ah!"

But then her smile faded. "Oh, I see. Okay...well, have a nice trip. Yeah...love you too."

She hung up and stayed quiet.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Nothing unusual. Same as always. He can't even wait for me to be home to see me....it's always like that." She took a deep breath. "Sebastian is probably waiting for me so I'll see you later. Tell your parents I said hi."

She said and walked out of the classroom.

I hate that! I can't stand to see a girl so upset. I'm just that kind of guy.

"Marie, wait."

"Hmm?" She turned around.

"Um, is it okay for me to come over? I want to show you the demo the guys and I made."

Her lips curved into a smile. "Yeah. I'd like that"

Just now when she smiled, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I never noticed how pretty and vibrant her smile was and how her eyes sparkled when she did. Even her hair looked perfect, the sunset colors streaming through the windows in the hallway made her look beautiful. I couldn't help but stare.

"Um, Suga?"

"Huh?"

"You coming?" She giggled.

"Uh, yeah of course." I grabbed my backpack and we walked out together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian was out waiting just like I had assumed. I wonder if Suga offered to come along because he feels sorry for me? I didn't like people feeling sorry for me but I was glad he asked and I feel happy that he wants to share his music with me.

"Master Suga, it's such an honor to have you here again" Winston smiled.

Winston was really fond of him. He liked Suga a lot and saw him like a son, he's always happy when Suga comes over. Makes me wonder what I've done wrong to not be treated like that.

"Oh, madam. I beg your pardon, I didn't mean to ignore you." He bowed.

"No, it's alright Winston." I smiled. "Don't worry about it, I know how happy you get when Suga comes around"

Winston smiled at me. "There is a feast in the dinning room, your father is here. He decided to wait for you. Lucielle is with him as well, they'll be pleased to meet master Suga"

"Um, maybe some other time. I really don't think it's a good idea, besides I'm still in my uniform and I have no idea what you've prepared and I just-"

"Nonsense young master. Please join them, after all you're family now. Isn't that right Ms. Tipton?"

I nodded. "Of course. Besides it's the least I can do after bugging you so much when I go over to your place. Your parents are probably sick of me. I'm in my uniform too so don't worry about it, come on"

I held his hand. His eyes widened. I tugged him along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm beyond nervous, meeting her mom and dad. What if they tell her to that I'm not good enough? Or that I should leave? What if they're more stuck up than she is? What do I talk about? What should I do? Where do I begin? 'Hello sir, I'm Min Yoongi. It's such a pleasure to meet you?' Bow 90 degrees and be super formal about how I speak?

We walked into the dinning room. Woah. This is a lot to take in, I feel overwhelmed.

"Sweetheart."

She smiled and went to hug her dad. "Daddy! I missed you so much! Thank you for waiting for me"

He hugged her tight. "I missed you too jelly bean"

Jelly bean?

"Mmm. Who is this? He's cute." I felt someone hug me from behind.

My eyes widened. I gulped.

"Now, Lucielle. Don't scare the poor lad."

"Ah!" I jumped.

Her hands grabbed my butt!!!

"Lucielle!"

She giggled. "He's firm too. Nice going Marie, you know what they say, 'if it's firm in the back, it's definitely firm in the front' So he's a keeper" she slapped my butt and walked towards Marie's dad.

Marie's mouth dropped and she began to blush.

"Please excuse my wife. She's had one too many if you know what I mean." Her father said. "Please introduce yourself son"

Oh, she's hot. Very nice looking woman. I don't feel so violated anymore. This is it Suga.

"Hello Sir. My name is Min Yoongi and it's a pleasure to finally meet you" I bowed properly.

"Oh, so proper and well mannered. Yoongi come join us."

Marie smiled at me. I was hesitant at first but I walked over towards her.

She sat next to me, there's a lot of food here.

"As you know. I'm Marie's father, Dr. Tipton but you can call me Henry."

I nodded. "It's a pleasure Henry."

Saying his name like that feels odd.

We talked for a while and ate. Her dad's pretty cool, he's not stuck up or a smart ass. He's really chill and pleasant to be around. I guess Marie takes after her mom in annoyance and being bratty.

"Well, I really should get going. Lucielle baby, are you going to accompany me?"

She is so drunk. Even before we began eating she was just drinking and drinking. She sure likes her alcohol.

She grinned. "Of course I'm going with you~" she looked at me. "Practice safe sex."

My eyes widened.

"Lucielle!" Henry exclaimed. "Don't listen to her. Well...I mean do use protection...well what I mean is-"

"Dad! You're embarrassing me!" Marie shouted.

"Sorry honey but I don't want you to get knocked up at such a young age"

She started turning red. "Dad! Suga and I aren't sexually active okay?!" She blurted it out.

My mouth dropped. I mean it's the truth but...wow. I cleared my throat.

"Oh, well then. Even better. I'll see you some other time son. Take care of my little girl and don't hurt her or break her heart because if you do....." His smile faded and his expression turned grim. "I will find you."

I gulped.

"But anywho, I hope you'll come to my anniversary party. It's in 2 weeks. I hope to see you there, Marie my beautiful treasure. Take care and study hard." He smiled.

Marie nodded. "Yes father."

He nodded. The. He and his drunk yet hot wife left.

Marie took a deep breath. "Sorry. I wasn't expecting Lucielle to be drunk, I hope she didn't upset you or anything"

"Nah. It's okay, so um...your dad, he's pretty friendly. I honestly wasn't expecting that." I said.

"Well, he's not usually like that. I think it's because he likes you, he wasn't like that with Dylan. As a matter of fact he hated Dylan. He never accepted or wanted to accept the fact I was with him. I mean he pretended to like him for my sake but nope." She said.

Why does he like me? I mean it's great that he does but...there's no special reason why he should. Compared to him, I'm like really low class. It was real great talking to him though, I kinda got a feel of what it's like to have a dinner with a rich family. It wasn't all that bad but I can see why Marie would want more of it. She hardly ever sees them.

"Say, have I ever given you a full tour of this place?" She asked.

"Um, no. You haven't, I'm 'filthy &a full of poor germs' remember?" I looked at her.

"Oh. Heh. Right, but I was kidding. Come on I'll show you around" she smiled.

I think I should tell her about Dylan and then just tell her that I really like her? But then she'll be all 'I knew it!' & then she'll rub it in my face. After all an heiress like her would never like me. I can't offer her any of this expensive stuff.

"You coming or are you just gonna stand there?" She said.

"Oh. I'm coming." I walked to her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"This place is huge. You have a room for almost everything..." He said.

"I wanna show you the best room in the whole mansion. Well I know you'll think it's the best room anyway seeing as you're a music guy" I smiled and led him into the music room.

His eyes wandered around like a little kid in a toy store. He scoffed and smiled.

"This is..." He looked at me. "Why have you been keeping this from me?!"

"Well, it was under construction." I hinted.

"Why did something get messed up?" He asked.

He's not very bright, is he?

"No. It was non existent. I was waiting for it to be finished to bring you here, this is..well..." I became bashful.

I did this for him...So he'd have an excuse to come over. So I could see him more often.

"Ahem. Well, see....I decided to do this because your studio kinda sucks and this one is better. There's a studio and a dance room in one. So you guys can come record and practice, But I mean you don't have to use it. I was just thinking maybe you could...I mean if you wanted to. Which you don't have to but I..."

He looked at me and I began to blush. This is a bit too obvious.

"Marie..."

"Y-Yes?"

"I really appreciate it but...."

And rejection...should've seen it coming.

"I don't have a receipt for the things I've already bought plus you didn't have to do this for me."

"You? No no no. I said you guys not just you. And as for the stuff you already brought just keep it for yourself. You could use a new computer in your room, you could also record when you're home so yeah."

I needed to make this a group thing. If not he'll be on to me.

"Oh, well...uhh, I suppose I can ask the guys n see what they think." He said. "But damn this is dope like it's amazing." He smiled.

Well, at least he seems happy. I took a deep breath.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Dylan the deals off."

'What? Why?"

"Listen, I just can't. Marie's changed okay? And I'm not going to stab her in the back..."

"Suga, you're throwing away a chance of fame. You've got talent and Marie is only going to hold you back! What're you gonna do when she breaks up with you? Hmm? What then? You'll have no career and the money won't last forever. Dude think about it. This is your future"

I sighed. He's right. But, am I willing to take the chance? I thought about the guys and about our high hopes and dreams. It would be selfish of me not to accept but it would be wrong to hurt Marie. I looked at Dylan.

"What does the contract offer?"

He smirked. "Well, it offers many many things." He handed the contract to me. "Look over it yourself and gimme a call."

"What exactly do I have to do if I accept this?" I asked.

"I want you to dump her in front of everyone. You guys are always being followed and watched anyway, but that's not all, I want you to tell her how much you despise her and make her feel like the lowest scum there is. If you can do that I'll close the deal. You'll have it all Suga."

He really hates Marie...I'm not sure I can do this, especially since I've developed feelings for her.

"Oh! And you know what would make it even better? To do it on her birthday. Oh yes! Can you do that?"

Her birthday...that's in a week.

I looked at him. "(Sigh)....I'll do it."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
58.4K 2K 27
"Why does it have to be you?" "I didn't want this either" In a world where soulmates exist, what happens when two high school enemies end up having t...
62.7K 1K 111
After all the effort of climbing from a mere daughter of a concubine to the Crown Prince's consort, before the veil was even lifted, I had become a "...
272K 19.2K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...