Suga

Another day, another bother. I hate seeing all these rich and snobby kids. The only freakin reason I'm even at this school is because they have a good music foundation, they're known for making musicians and if you're good at music they even pay for your university but it sucks since all these snobby idiots come. They don't even need to go to school, what for? They're already going to inherit millions anyway. I bet the only reason they even show up in this dump is to show off their stuff. Girls compete in the fashion aspect, Guys compete in the 'who's dating the richest girl' aspect. None of them really try to do any of the school work. Yet again, this is a school where cocky, conceited, air headed rich people go, they felt a bit threatened that 'common folk' were getting scholarships and help to come to this school. Regardless all I'm interested in is forming a band and getting famous.

Although, that's gonna be tough for a person who has no money for equipment. My boys hardly had money either, we all had part time jobs but with other things to spend it on we barely had money for a pair of headphones. Everything here is so damn expensive. A sandwich cost 15.00! Just because a stupid 'French' chef had prepared it, seriously? Who gives a damn if the pope himself made the damn thing, it's a freakin sandwich! Bread, cheese, ham/turkey, lettuce, tomato, lettuce and mayo. I can buy ALL of that for 10 bucks or less and make a whole crap load of sandwiches! These people are crazy! Plus who eats caviar? That looks like shit...I wouldn't eat it even if they paid me too. Yuk.

The worst part about this place has to be without a doubt the heiress, Lexi Marie Tipton. She's the most rude, crude, unclassy, obscene, uncivilized, barbarous, brutish, unmannerly, insolent, disrespectful and inferior human being I have ever seen. Not that I care for her but man she's annoying. I have no clue what the guys at this school see in that girl, even my boys thought she was hot stuff. Too bad they were all out of her league, she's dating Dylan Choi, son of a chairman. Obviously his wealth and looks have her all excited about being with him. He's whipped, who knows what obscene things go on with them behind closed doors. Ew. Just thinking about it makes me wanna barf.

"What'd you bring for lunch Suga?" Jin asked.

"Nothing, I'm not hungry. Besides, the food here sucks anyway. Even if I was hungry, oh well..." I shrugged.

"Did you see Lexi today. Man that girl is smokin, I wish she'd glance at me or something." Jimin sighed.

"Her hair is perfect. Her smile is even better, she in general is gorgeous." V smiled.

"Too bad she's like that though. I wish she was nice like Tiffany, she talks to everyone" Jungkook said.

"Who the hell cares? They're both snobby. Tiffany just does it to get attention, she's a suck up with Lexi. It's so degrading, I feel bad just looking at how she compliments that girl" I shook my head.

"I bet you'd date Lexi if she asked you out though." Rap Mon smirked.

"Nah, to hell with that. She's annoying, I don't understand what's so great about her anyway." I scoffed. "Over my dead body"

"Be careful, the tongue is a powerful thing Suga. You just might get either." J-Hope said.

I shrugged. "The day I have feelings for her, hell will freeze over and Our band will be on the top charts around the world."

"Anything is possible" Jimin said.

"Whatever." I yawned.

As if I'd ever like her. I don't even think she's pretty, everyone around her thought she was a complete goddess, Pfft, more like goddess of the undesirable. I don't care how pretty they think she is, to me her attitude and her in general makes her so unattractive.