Step 7

She comes over now often. 3-4 times a week, she even attends family parties and all that. As a matter of fact, it's like she's part of our family now. It's like we've become close, I have yet to meet her parents but I go out with her a lot too. What gets me the most is that when she pays me, I feel bad. I don't want to take her money anymore...I actually enjoy being with her. I like going to different countries and sight seeing with her, I like it when we just talk at night, I like being around her and when we're alone....there's something about it. The way she opens up to me and tells me what she feels just makes me realize I was wrong about her. Although I don't show it, I'm starting to fall for her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Good Morning"

I smiled as I walked over to the guys.

Suga smiled at me. "Hey"

My heart flutters every time he looks at me now. I've been meaning to tell him how I feel but I'm scared he doesn't feel the same way. Then I'll lose him.

Jin: Umm? Hello?

"Hmm?" I looked at Jin.

Jimin: I smell romance.

Jhope: Love is in the air.

V: And it ain't the fake kind.

Jungkook: Definitely the real deal.

Suga: Don't be stupid. Of course not.

"Yeah, as if I'd ever like him." I scoffed.

RM: Mhmm. Sure.

Suga: What's that supposed to mean?

Tiffany: Good morning~

"Hey Tiffany" I smiled.

Tiffany: Boys ^^

Guys: 😍 Hi Tiffany.

Jimin: You look really pretty today.

Tiffany: Thank you ^^ You're always so sweet to me.

Jimin: ☺️

"Where's Sungmin?" I asked.

Tiffany: (sigh) I don't know...he said he would be here but he's no where to be found. He's not with Dylan either.

"Hmm."

That's weird.

We all talked for a while before class started. The bell rang and Suga kissed me good bye, everyone always stared at us. We were named the 'hottest couple', something I never really got with Dylan. At the most we had 'cutest couple'.

He smiled at me. "I'll see you later"

I smiled back. "Yeah"

Tiffany and I walked to our first class.

During the lesson, I couldn't even concentrate. All I could think about was Yoongi, with every day that passes I feel like I fall for him even more but at the same time I know he doesn't like me. He's said it since the beginning.

-flashback-

"As if I'd ever date the likes of you."

-End of flashback-

He's always told me, he despises me and finds me annoying. Ugh, what am I even doing. Dylan's backed off, maybe it's time I ended the deal. After all, it's not like this means anying. I'll just thank him for his services and give him the last pay then everything will be back to the way it was right? Just me and Tiffany with the other girls...We'll travel and party all we want just like we always do.