Step 5

-Suga-

I felt bad. I really did, I wasn't trying to be a jerk but I don't know. When it comes to her I just can't be nice. She's so cruel to everyone and it's hard enough pretending. Honestly I kinda wanna ask her for more money, at this rate I'll never get that bonus though. I think tonight I'll kiss her, I'll be all romantic and she'll have to pay me extra for that...right? But yet again she did say we were only boyfriend and girlfriend at school...hmm, maybe I'll convince her that going out with her friends makes it more believable? I already told Sungmin I'd go though, there's no taking that back. I got ready, wondering if I should take extra clothes. Eh, I'll take my backpack. Just in case.

Jin: Where are you going? Haha.

"On a date with Marie and her friends" I said.

Jin: Why are you taking your backpack?

"The date is in Italy. I'm gonna go wait for Sebastian outside." I said.

Jin: Italy?! No way! That's awesome. Take lots of pictures okay? Ah~ Rome. The city of romance and you'll be there with Marie (;

"This is business Jin. All I have to do is apologize to her the right way and she'll be on good terms with me again." I said.

I have it all planned out.

Jin: The right way? What's that supposed to mean?

"I'll explain later. See ya"

I walked out and saw Sebastian pull up. I took a deep breath. Well, here goes nothing.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Tiffany: Girl you look sexy~

Erin: Your legs tho

Blair: Are you going to grind up on him like that? Ohh girl, you'll have him wrapped around your finger.

No way. Although, I'll have to talk to him privately about this. For sure this isn't free, knowing him he probably said yes because he wanted to get paid extra. He's not going this to be nice.

Sam: You okay?

"Hm? Oh, yeah I'm just...nervous I guess" I said.

Tiffany: She's falling in love ladies.

Blair: Nonsense. She said it herself 'all I need is money' who needs love when you have it all right Lex?

"Yeah. Right, who needs love." I said.

I'm not even sure if those words are even accurate anymore.

Sungmin: Let's get going ladies. Sebastian is back, Suga has arrived.

I felt my heart beginning to beat faster. What's up with this feeling?

Suga walked inside.

Layla: Girl, he is fine.

Sam: He's super cute.

Blair: now he is. Before he was...ew.

Tiffany: He didn't look that bad, the only thing that's different is his hair color and hair cut. Nothing big.

Erin: His wardrobe too.

Suga smiled. "Hey ladies." He walked up to me. "Hey baby"

I forced a smile on and hugged him. "Hey babe"

Emma: You know I've never seen the two of you kiss before.

My eyes widened. She didn't just say that...

Erin: Oh yeah huh.

Sam: Boy you better kiss her when you greet her.

Suga chuckled and looked at me.