Step 8

Sungmin: Lexi, can I talk to you?

Hmm? Sungmin looks serious. Wonder what this is about? Suga looked at him. Sungmin glared at Suga then looked at me.

"Come on Lex. This is important." He grabbed my arm.

"Ow. Sungmin..." I looked at him.

Suga: Don't grab her like that.

He pulled me to his side.

"This is none of your business. Lex come with me, now." He grabbed me again.

"Sungmin, why are you so mad?"

"Just come with me okay?" He pulled me.

"But! Ow!"

Suga: She doesn't wanna go with you so back the hell off!

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side again. He glared at Sungmin.

"You think you're slick don't you. You're the lowest and most pathetic poor excuse of a man I have ever laid eyes on." He spat on the floor. "Don't you dare come near me again." He looked at me. "Lexi, all I'm going to say is be careful."

After he said those words he walked away.

Why? What's that supposed to mean? I looked at Suga. He looked back at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Thanks..." I said but I was curious.

What did Sungmin mean by that? He called Suga a poor excuse of a man. But why?

The bell rang.

"I'll see you later" Suga said.

"Umm, yeah. I'll see you later." I said and walked to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit. Dylan must've told Sungmin, ugh. What am I going to do if she finds out? Damn it! I went in search for Dylan.

I pushed him against the lockers. "Why the hell did guy tell that idiot?!"

"Woah. Suga, bro. Calm down. What're you talking about?" He asked.

"Sungmin knows! He was about to tell Marie!" I yelled.

"Sungmin? Nah, he's not going to say anything. I already had a talk with him just chill and stick to the plan okay?" He said.

I took a deep breath and let go of him.

"It better stay that way." I said and walked away.

Jin walked beside me. Oh great. He must've heard....

"What are you planning to do?" He asked.

I sighed. "Jin, you'll be thanking me later. This is something I need to do not just for me but all of us."

"And what's that pray tell?" He asked.

"Look, I can't say. All I know is I need to in order to take our career to a new level. Jin, once I'm done with all this and we'll get our ticket to fame easy alright?"

"Suga, just think it through before you act." He looked at me. "Marie's changed in a good way. She's not the same girl you used to despise and you know it."

I hate when he talks like this. It's making me feel a bit guilty for what I have in store for her...but I have to....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>